๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐š (๏ฟฝ...

By bloodvines_

Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon More

000
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-o
Season 2: Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It on the Alcohol
Sexy

The Power of Madonna

1.1K 26 4
By bloodvines_

THE GIRLS in Glee club sat in the choir room. Nessa was listening to music on her phone when everyone turned to Rachel.

"Can I ask you guys something private?" Rachel asked nervously.

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana responded.

"It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a wiggles concert last Friday night, and because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic and then he said we should do it"
Rachel explained to them.

Nessa knew straight away she was talking about Jesse and that she didn't listen to the advice she was given to break up with him for the team.

"What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even tak home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?" Rachel when on about her situation.

"Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby." Quinn told her.

"I just want to be ready, I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad a me for saying no?" Rachel asked them.

"Just do what I do. Never say no." Santana suggested.

"Oh, totally. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Sorry Quinn" Brittany added.

"Look, girl, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was the mayor of gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no" Mercedes told Rachel.

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings." Tina mentioned before talking about what happened between her and Artie the other day.

"That's got to sting." Rachel replied.

"Hey, guys. I'm sorry to interrupt your little sorority, but I couldn't help but overhearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?" Mr Shue asked making Nessa jump a bit not realising he was listening.

"You wouldn't understand, Mr. Shue. You're a guy." Quinn told him.

"Well, then maybe you should talk to someone else about it like Ms.Pillsbury" Mr. Shue suggested.

"The fact is that women still earn 70 cents to every dollar that a man does for doing the same job." Nessa told him before leaving the Choir room.

"That attitude starts in high school." Quinn adds.

𒊹︎♥︎𒊹︎

ALL OF GLEE CLUB were in the Choir room as Mr.Shue wrote 'Madonna' on the board.

"What comes to mind when you see that name?" Mr.Shue asked pointing to the board.

"Genius"
"Icon"
"Hall of Fame MILF"

"So, we're all aware of Madonna's musical and cultural significance, which is why this week, your assignment is to come up with a Madonna number." Mr Schuester told them leading to excitement.

"Uh, Mr.Shue? As a dude, Madonna makes me kind of uncomfortable." Puck explained to him.

"Yeah, she's smokin' and everything, but can't some of us do something else? Like the guy version of Madonna? Like, you know, Pantera"
Finn asked leading to most of the guys to be in agreement.

"Guys! You know, it's come to my attention that many of you haven't been treating the young ladies of our group very nicely lately. You're disrespectful, bullying, sexist, and I hate to say it, misogynistic." Mr. Shue said to the guys.

"I have no idea what that means." Finn told him.

"When I pulled my hamstring I went to a Misogynist." Brittany said, making Zach give her a weird look.

"What it means is, put yourself in their shoes for a change. Culturally, Madonna's legacy transcends her music, because by and large, the subtext her songs are about being strong, independent and confident no matter what your sex. But more than anything Madonna's musical message is about equality. And that is something I think you guys need to work on." Mr Shue explained to them.

"Mr.Shue, I don't think we can have an honest conversation about Ms. Ciccone without acknowledging that her images are as indelible as her songs. I would like to honour her contribution by tackling a multi-media project with Mercedes." Kurt told him.

"Good for it Kurt" Mr Shue replied.

"I'm still not down. And no chick intimidates Puckzilla. I just don't think her music translates to show choir." Puck said.

"Really? Well I, for one, couldn't disagree more." Rachel said to him before standing up to talk to the band.

______
Express Yourself
By the New Direction girls
_______

𒊹︎♥︎𒊹︎

JESSE ST JAMES was now joining the New Directions leading them into chaos.

"What the hell? It seems like now everyone's doing things just to hurt my feelings." Finn shouted.

"I thought you all would take this news a little better, I'm a star, you can learn from me." Jesse told them.

"We were already fighting for second leads, now that you've shown up, I've lost all hope at ever getting a solo." Kurt explained to him.

"Yeah, that's right. And y'all just trot me out at the end of every number so I can wail on the last note. How is that okay?" Mercedes adds.

"He's a spy, Mr. Shue. I would know." Santana said to him.

"Why would he leave being in Vocal Adrenaline to be here , the only reason is to Spy on us." agreed Nessa.

"I saw all the paperwork, I spoke with his parents." Mr Shue said trying to get them to except he wasn't a spy.

"They winter in Bali, it's a very expensive phone call." Jesse added getting weird looks from others.

"Jesse just moved in with his uncle, which is in our school district, it's all above board, guys. He goes to this school now." Mr Shue explained to them.

"But this isn't fair" Artie complained.

"Guys! everyone who's ever auditioned for this group had gotten in. That's how we do things here. Okay, to suddenly change the rules now, that would be unfair." Mr Shue insists before realising Brittany had her hand up.

"Brittany"

"He didn't even audition." Zach whispered to Nessa.

"I know and now he's going to take everyone's chances away." Nessa replied to him.

"Mr. Shue, is he you son?" Brittany asked just getting a look as a reply.

"I don't understand why you're doing this." Rachel asked Jesse.

"Because when you love something, you got to go for it. You would never be with me completely if I were on the opposing team. And I care about you more than winning another national title. So I left Vocal Adrenaline for you." He replied, making Zach try to hide his laughter in the background over Glee club turning into Rachel Berry's love life.

"All right, guys, we have got a lot of work to do. Jesse, great to have you here. Welcome aboard." Mr Shue said before shaking Jesse's hand.

𒊹︎♥︎𒊹︎

THE BOYS of the New Direction stood around the piano in the Choir room practicing a song for Madonna week.

____________
What It Feels Like For A Girl
by the New Direction boys
__________

"I am not down with this. I like being a dude." Puck said after they finished singing.

"That's because it's easy to be a dude." Finn explained to him.

"Uh, Mr. Shue, I think we're gonna need a new baritone, cause Finn would like to become Finnessa." Puck said causing Zach to roll his eyes at the way he was acting.

"Wait, hold on, Puck. Finn has a point. I mean, haven't you noticed how low morale has been around here lately?" Mr Shue said to him.

"I have. I think the way I was objectifying Tina, may have sent her over the edge" Artie admitted.

"We've been treating the girls like crap not caring about their feelings, not listening, objectifying. That's the right word, right, Mr Shue?" Finn asked.

"As an honorary girl, I have to agree. This team shouldn't work, but it does because we respect each other's talent. And if we want to take it to the next level, we have to start respecting each other as individuals. Really see each other." Kurt suggested.

𒊹︎♥︎𒊹︎

WHATEVER HAPPENED when the boys were singing worked they changed and started trying to be more respectful to the girls and treating them like equals.

________
Like A Prayer
by the New Directions
_________

<3

word count: 1420

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 668 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
65.1K 801 7
๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—–; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
136K 1.5K 9
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ) โ˜ฝ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]
36.6K 551 19
โ– ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ sam evans โœ— fem! oc glee โ”โ” seasons three discontinued, slow updates ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...