Can Love Happen Twice?

נכתב על ידי imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... עוד

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
FEELINGS
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

FLIRT

2.9K 168 17
נכתב על ידי imaginationworld07

Hair moving slowly with the wind, eyes locked, breaths hitting each other's face and bodies touching. That was their current position.

While Jungkook was so busy in admiring his pretty doctor's deep eyes, this time Tae also stared with some emotions in his eyes. He moved closer, closer to Jungkook's face and Jungkook's eyes widened a bit.

Tae kept his one hand on Jungkook's chest for support and leaned more in while unknowingly Jungkook's one hand moved to Tae's face and carassed his cheek slowly. A red tint spreaded over Tae's cheeks as he leaned more closer and Jungkook didn't protest at all.....he surrendered and closed his eyes.

Tae grabbed a little of Jungkook's shirt as he moved a little forward and stretched his one hand to take the photo from Jungkook's hand. He took it and looked at Jungkook whose eyes were closed. He smiled and stopped his movements to admire the face in front of him.

For the first time, Tae was watching Jungkook this close in his full senses. His features were attractive but something caught his attention amd that was the mole under Jungkook's lips. That mole was damn attractive and how come Tae didn't notice it yet?

But now as he did, it was hard for him to remove his eyes from that mole. It was captivating, as if itnwas attracting Tae towards itself.

After fighting with his inner self, Tae finally looked up and his eyes met with Jungkook's doe ones.

"What happened pretty doctor?"

Jungkook asked in low voice and Tae answered in same low voice.

"Your mole... its attractive!"

"and your mole....the one on your eye, is pretty."

Tae smiled and Jungkook's lips immediately curved into smile in response. Those eyes didn't shift from each other. There was peace, total comfort and when the heart started taking control over Jungkook's mind, he slowly lifted his other hand up to cup Tae's face but.....

"Yayyyyy!!! My bear caught Kookie Uncieee!"

Both of them blinked and broke the eye contact. Tae tried to get up but then fell again on Kook as Milly jumped on him and hugged him from his back, wrapping her arms around Tae's waist and head on Tae's back. Taekook's noses brushed and a gasp escaped from Tae's lips.

"Are you okay?"

Now because the space between them was too little, Jungkook's voice almost came out as a whisper and Tae also replied in same tone.

"Ye...yeah"

The warm breaths again crashed and many sparks lighted up in their bodies.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Milly and Tae to make sure that Milly doesn't fall which made Tae squished more between Jungkook and Milly.

"Milly...bub stand up please"

"Okay bear" 

She stood up, followed by Tae and then Jungkook also stood up while looking straight at Tae who was looking down.

"Kookie Unciee...You lost to Taetae!"

"Yeah I lost....completely"  Jungkook said while staring at Tae lovingly.

Hearing his words, Tae looked up at him and he immediately looked down at Milly.

"See baby, I don't have that picture too. Your Tae bear took that too."

"Yesss I knew that! My bear is sooo strong"

She squeeled and hugged Tae's legs who then lifted her into his arms and showed that picture to her. She took that and waved it in front of Jungkook.

"Yayyy we won!!! See we won!!! We won!!"

"Yes yes yes we won!"

They both teased Jungkook and Tae started walking around while dancing a little with Milly in his arms, teasing Jungkook equally and Jungkook was just looking at them with a wide bunny smile on his face.

"Lets go baby Milly, we will play together"  he looked at Jungkook and sticked his tongue out at him  "we don't play with losers...hahh!"

"If you are happy by this then I am ready to be a loser....always."

Junkook smiled at Tae and this time Tae didn't look away besides he smiled back and then turned around and walked towards the house with a slight blush on his cheeks.

~

"Oh Comeon hyung! It will be fun"

"Yeah...why are you so boring always?"  Jimin added.

"Baby I am not boring, I will show you after marriage....just have some patience."

Yoongi said just to recieve a pillow thrown at him by Emma.

"Have some shame! Your whole family is around you."

"Snacks are here!"  Milly shouted while coming with her mother with snacks in her hands.

"Everything set Kook?"

"Ahaa No! Tae is not here. He has gone to take the music system, he will be here soon."

"I am here!"

Tae kept the speakers aside and sat beside Jungkook.

"Here, connect them with your mobile now."

"Okay your highness!"

Jungkook giggled slightly when he got a light smack on his thigh from Tae as a response.

Jungkook connected the speakers and they all arranged themselves in form of a circle.

"Okay so now, lets start the 'Pass The Pillow' game."

"Here's the pillow Kookie Unciee....lets start!"

"Yupp princess!"

The music started and so the game. Everyone was passing the pillow when Jungkook leaned a bit to whisper in Tae's ear.

"You know the one who loses will have to do anything the others ask him to do?"

"Excuse me! For your kind information, I know the rules very well and why are you asking me this at the first place?"

Tae said and passed the pillow to Jungkook which Jungkook passed to Jimin, smirking at Tae.

"You never know pretty doctor!"

"Why why why? What...what with that smirk?"

Jungkook just looked forward with a smug face and Tae narrowed his eyes. Tae then leaned in to whisper something in Jungkook's ear too.

"You know you can lose too...not just me!"

"Lets see"

"Yeah...lets see"

The music stopped and the person who had the pillow was yoongi.

"Yaaah Yoongi hyung! You are the first one to get out. I didn't expect that."

"Okay what do I have to do?"

"Do a cute dance!"  Emma said.

"The heck!!! NOOOO"

"No no...do it! You lost anyways...you don't have any choice!"

"I better choose to stay at office overnight"  Yoongi said while getting up.

(Okay so the author is being lazy, lets not add details🥴)

The next round was started and again pillow was being passed to each other. As Jungkook was beside Tae, he kept teasing him and Tae was also doing same and obviously, their actions were noticed by everyone. The next person to get out was Jimin.

"Ahaa I think Jiminshi lost on purpose."

"Why?"

"So that he can also leave....with his soon to be husband.....understood pretty doctor?"

"Ohhhhh okay okay."

"Shut up Kook! Its nothing like that....what do I have to do?"

"Sit here with us even after you are out!"

"What!!! Tae Nooo!"

"Chill I was just joking."

They told Jimin their task and the game resumed. Just like this everyone got out and the last two left were Taekook.

Now, Tae was holding the pillow and glaring at Jungkook.

"Ready?"

Jungkook smirked and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Always!"

The music started and Tae threw the pillow at him.

"Lets see who wins!"

Jungkook threw pillow back.

"and who loses?"

Tae threw pillow.

"Obviously its you!"

Kook threw pillow.

"Yes its me who will win!"

"Dream on it!"

"Dreams come true pretty doctor!"

"Seems like you have a very big dream."

"Very big....if I tell you, you will get scared."

"Focus on your game first."

"I am focusing"

"Still you'll lose."

"And how?"

"Like this!"

Jungkook frowned and Tae threw pillow at him and just when Jungkook was about to throw it back, Tae winked at him. Jungkook froze at his place for a second and at the same time, the music stopped.

"YAYYYY MY BEAR WON!"

"Oh comeon Kook! I thought you'd win."  Kaya complained.

"No no no...its cheating. I didn't lose."

"Shut up! Accept the defeat, the pillow was in your hands."

"But mom....I was about to throw it back but then he..." he looked at Tae who raised his one eyebrow.

"What? What did he do?"

"He....he....."

"Yeah yeah Jungkook! What did I do?"  Tae said with a slight smirk.

"You.....you..."

"What me?"

"Aaaarghhhh fine! What do I have to do?"

"YAYYYY!"  Tae and Milly high-fived and laughed loudly.

"Okay, so me and bear have decided that you will wear a bunny costume tomorrow for a whole day because you are a human bunny."

"What!!! I will not...."

"Yes you will!"  Tae said.

"What if I don't?"

"You can't because you lost"

"I lost because of you."

"Accept the defeat."

"I will see you!"  pointed two fingers towards his eyes and then towards Tae's eyes.

"I'll be waiting. Now accept the defeat."

"Fine!!! I will wear."

"YAYYYY!" 

Tae and Milly again high-fived and then Tae looked at Jungkook with a wide boxy smile and Jungkook's angry pout fade away after seeing that smile. He also smiled back at him because obviously his pretty doctor was happy and he was happy, seeing him happy. Soon he turned his head towards his mother who spoke...

"Okay...now lets go to sleep."

"Yupp! Good night everyone."  Kaya said and left with Milly.

"Aunt Yu is sleeping so let me take you to your room mom."

"Yeah!"

Everyone left and Tae went to kitchen.

"Well...let me make something good for me. I am feeling really tired today."

He started making some drink while humming when Jungkook came there.

"There you are!"

"Huh?"

"I told you right? I will see you...."  Jungkook said and stepped close to Tae and Tae stepped back.

"W...what?"

"What?"

"Why are you c..coming this close?"

"I have a reason...so tell me, weren't you being so bold just now and in the morning too?"

"Everything is fair in love, game and war!"

Tae said and his back hit the counter and Jungkook stopped right in front of him.

"So you will wink at me and flirt with me for that?"

"I....I didn't...flirt."

"Really? What was that in the morning then? You were laying on me...."  he moved his face extremely close to Tae and Tae gasped. "....your face was this close to me. It was not flirting?"

"Th....that...was...n...not."

"Winking is not flirting?"

"I...ab...y....you are so cl..close."

"Just one thing huh doctor!"  Jungkook whispered and put his hands on the counter behind Tae, looking deep into his eyes and face dangerously close to Tae's so that Tae had to put his both hands on Jungkook's shoulders for support.

"You started it. Now don't blame me for what happens next and don't be angry if I flirt back now."

Jungkook tilted his head a little to the left and leaned in and Tae clutched on Jungkook's shirt tightly. He closed his eyes when Jungkook's breath hit his earlobe and a loud gasp escaped from his lips, loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

After some time when Tae couldn't feel the warmth around him, he opened his eyes and found Jungkook standing at a distance from him with a glass jug in his hands.

"I was taking this jug. Mom asked me for water so....
Good Night pretty doctor."

Jungkook left smiling, knowing his effect on Tae and Tae's eyes followed him as if Jungkook casted a spell on him.

As Jungkook was going towards Emma's room, Tae stepped a little forward in order to not to lose Jungkook's view. He leaned and leaned further till the time his head hit the kitchen wall and he came back to his senses.

"Ouch!"

He rubbed his forehead but then smiled and hid his face into his palms.

"I...I am feeling wierd....something...something very strong than what i felt with Bran but this time its Jungkook? Why am I feeling so happy? Aaaahhaa!"

He hugged himself and took few turns.

"I AM SO HAPPY!"

~

Taetae is happy😃
Thankyou for reading❣

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
6K 223 2
Jeon Jungkook is in love with his best friend. Every time he sees Yoongi his heart instantly warms like an oven, his chest feels all nice and cozy, h...
271K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
138K 5.2K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...