π’π°πžπžπ­ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞...

By sxckerlvt

She consumed me, her love was pure, it brought peace to my world which was burning in flames. He consumed me... More

*π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—*
*π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš› π™»πš’πšœπš*
𝙽 𝙴 πš† 𝙱 𝙴 𝙢 𝙸 𝙽 𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙢 πš‚
𝙰 𝚁 𝚁 𝙸 πš… 𝙰 𝙻
𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 πšƒ 𝚈
𝙷 𝙰 𝙽 𝙢 𝙾 πš… 𝙴 𝚁
𝙻 𝙸 𝙱 𝚁 𝙰 𝚁 𝚈
𝙰 πš‚ πšƒ 𝚁 𝙾 𝙽 𝙾 𝙼 𝚈
𝚁 𝙴 𝙢 πš„ 𝙻 πš„ πš‚
πš‚ 𝙴 𝙲 𝚁 𝙴 πšƒ πš‚
𝙹 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙾 πš„ πš‚
𝙿 𝚁 𝙴 𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 𝙰 πšƒ 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 πš† 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.πšƒ 𝟷
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 πš† 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.πšƒ 𝟸
𝙽 𝙸 𝙢 𝙷 πšƒ 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙴
𝙳 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻
𝙳 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺
𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 πšƒ 𝚈
πš€ πš„ 𝙸 𝙳 𝙳 𝙸 πšƒ 𝙲 𝙷
𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 𝙰 πš‚ πš„ 𝚁 𝙴
πšƒ 𝙰 πš‚ 𝙺
𝙼 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴
𝙸 𝙼 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙾 πš„ πš‚
𝙱 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙺
*π™½πšŽπš  π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ*
𝙼 𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 πš‚
𝙲 𝙷 𝚁 𝙸 πš‚ πšƒ 𝙼 𝙰 πš‚
𝙱 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 πš‚ πš„ 𝚁 𝙴
πš… 𝙸 πš‚ 𝙸 πšƒ 𝙾 𝚁 πš‚
𝙳 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙼
πš‚ 𝙰 𝙡 𝙴
*π™½πšŽπš  π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ*
𝚁 𝙴 πšƒ πš„ 𝚁 𝙽
𝙳 𝙸 πš‚ πšƒ 𝚁 𝙰 𝙲 πšƒ 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 πšƒ 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 πš‚
πš† 𝙾 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 πš‚
𝙲 πš„ 𝚁 πš‚ 𝙴
𝙲 𝙾 𝙽 𝙡 𝙴 πš‚ πš‚
𝙿 𝙾 πšƒ πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁
πš‚ 𝙸 𝙲 𝙺 𝙽 𝙴 πš‚ πš‚
𝙱 𝙴 𝙢
𝙻 𝙾 𝚁 𝙴 𝙽 πš‰ 𝙾
𝙻 𝙴 πšƒ πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁
𝙰 πšƒ πšƒ 𝙰 𝙲 𝙺
𝙷 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 πš‚ 𝙴 𝚁
𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 πšƒ 𝙷 𝙳 𝙰 𝚈
𝙷 𝙾 𝚁 𝙲 𝚁 πš„ πš‡
𝚁 𝙸 𝙽 𝙢
πš‚ 𝙰 𝙲 𝚁 𝙸 𝙡 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴
𝙴 𝙿 𝙸 𝙻 𝙾 πš„ 𝙢 𝙴
*π™½πšŽπš  π™±πš˜πš˜πš”*
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
𝙱 𝙾 𝙽 πš„ πš‚ 𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁

𝚁 𝙴 πš„ 𝙽 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽

6.4K 106 64
By sxckerlvt

Willow Dolohov
________________________
I arrived at the Mannor early that morning with my brother Liam.We walked into this dark building with not a lot of colour.

I walked in to be greeted by Issac.He told me he would show me to my room.We walked up the grand stairs to a room.It was nice it had a mixture of dark green and black colours around it.

"Wheres Aurora?"

"Her bedroom is next door to yours"he replied with a smile.

He left me to unpack and once I finished I went next door to see Aurora.

I walked in and saw her sound asleep on her bed.I was planning on bringing her to hogsmeade with me to buy Christmas gifts as tomorrow is the 25th.

I jumped in next to her and she started to wake up.

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes and when she did a smile beamed onto her face when she saw me.

I couldn't help but smile back as I wrapped my arms around my best friend.

"Morning".

"Morning"she replied getting up from her bed and going into the bathroom.

"I'm going for a shower"she shouted through before I heard the shower turn on.

15 minutes later she came there wrapped in her towel and looked threw her wardrobe for some clothes.

I was wearing black jeans a beige sweatshirt and a dark grey coat.

She picked out black leather trousers, a burgundy crew neck and a long black coat.

She got changed and dried her hair before putting on some makeup.

As she was spraying perfume the door opened and in walked Mattheo not even bothering to knock.

She was putting on some jewellery and he looked at her confused.

"Where are you going"he asked looking between the both of us.

"Hogsmeade"

He leaned against the desk and watched as she put on her shoes.

"I'm ready" she replied fixing her coat and picking up her wand from the table, putting it in her pocket.

Liam walked in minutes later.

"Do yous like not know how to knock"I questioned them standing up from her bed, fixing my coat also.

Liam chuckled and went and sat on the chair in the corner.

"Where is Kai may I ask"

"He'll be here later he is helping my father with a task"Mattheo replied standing up from the desk.

"Fancy a trip to hogsmeade" Mattheo spoke gesturing to Liam.

He smirked and stood up from the chair.

"Sounds great"Liam replied walking towards the door.

"Who invited yous"Aurora asked now standing up from the edge of the bed.

"I don't need an invite princess"Mattheo seethed , he smirked at her and left the room.

"Is there something I should know".

"Well it's complicated" she responded looking over at me.

"Yeh you can tell me later let's go"I replied with a laugh as we walked out her room.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩
____________________________

Me and Willow made our way downstairs to be met with all of them standing at the door.

"No we did not agree for yous all to come".

I followed and stood next to her.

"Well you don't have a choice"Liam responded grinning.

"Whatever"

"We need to apparate in twos as the ministry doesn't approve of group apparations"Issac added.

I nodded and went to grab Willows hand but someone grabbed mine and pulled me away.

"You'll be with me princess"Mattheo smirked interlocking his fingers with mine.

We apparated to hogsmeade,Me and Willow went to the jewellery shop to buy some presents.

I bought Issac a silver ring with a detailed pattern on it that reminded me of the Rosier Mannor and Liam a gold ring that reminded me of the cover of his favourite book.
I also bought Mattheo a ring with a snake pattern on it as I thought it was quite cool and lastly I got Daphne a bracelet with different crystals on it.

We then went to a fragrance shop, I bought Zara a perfume,Draco another bottle of his cologne and some sprays for Willow.

We then went to a clothes shop, I bought some different clothes for Ruby and Pansy and I bought Blaise a new tie.

Our next stop was honeydukes.I bought Lorenzo and Theodore chocolate frogs and flavoured jelly beans.

And our last stop before the three broomsticks was Madam Malkins Robes shop.I read Zayns mind the other night when he was eating and I saw that him and Marcus are coming to hogwarts and they have already been sorted into slytherin by Dumbledore before the break.

I picked up two slytherin ties and two slytherin robes.

Willow then dragged me to the three broom sticks.We ordered 2 butter beers and I had a peach to eat that I bought in honeydukes.

Willow was eating some sort of sweet and I was eating my fruit.We drank our drinks and laughed a lot about the random jokes we would make.

The door opened and in walked the boys.They carried a few bags but not as much as us.

They ordered there drinks some got fire whiskey and some got butter beers.

We stayed there for a while before apparating home.

"Dinners at 7"

"Ok"I responded walking to my room along side Willow.

We wrapped our presents, I sat mine on top of the drawers and Willow took hers to her room.

It was 6:50pm I took off my jumper and put on a black tank top before walking down to the dining room.

As I walked into the room everyone looked at me and I felt extremely uncomfortable.I saw Kai sitting next to Willow and she looked happy.

I looked around and saw the only available seat was in between Marcus and Mattheo.

"Great"I mumbled only loud enough for myself to hear.

We sat down and ate dinner.There wasn't a lot of conversation and it was quite awkward.

I would make random eye contact with Liam and Mattheo and it was weird.

The silence was interrupted by Effie bringing a pile of what looked like invitations over to me.

"Thank you"I smiled down at the little Elf.

I passed out all the invitations even Zayn and Marcus got one.

___________________________

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙧
𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡.
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙮.
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙤'𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠.
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮, 𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙤 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙚

___________________________

I sat my invitation back on the table and took a drink of my water.

"Aurora come with me a minute"Willow stood up from her chair and began walking towards the door.

I followed her and she walked to her room.

"We still have 2 hours until the dress shop in hogsmeade shuts tonight we could go now so we have time to get ready tomorrow."she asked looking at me.

"Okay but how are we going to go without them shouting at us"

"We sneak obviously"she said putting on her coat.

I done the same and wrote a note and left it on her bed.

'Going out will be back soon, Willow and Aurora'

We apparated to the dress shop and by surprise we saw the rest of the girls there.They must have received the invites and had the same idea as us.We tried on different dresses.It had been 2 hours and we finally decided on our dressses.

𝙳𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚗𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝙰𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚢𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝚁𝚞𝚋𝚢𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

We said our goodbyes to the girls and apparated home.We walked in and there's was no one in sight.

We made our way to our rooms trying not to be heard.We reached the doors and Willow went into her room and I went into mine.

I closed the door softly hoping no one would hear me come in.I turned around and jumped when I saw Mattheo laying on my bed.I dropped my bag on the floor.

I picked it up and took it over to my wardrobe, I placed it in the wardrobe.

"Can I help you"I asked walking over to the night stand next to him putting my wand down before taking of my coat and putting it on the hook.

"Why didn't you tell me where you were going"he asked standing up from the bed, he made his way over to me and towered over me.

"Maybe because 1 you wouldn't have let me go or 2 you would have came with us and we didn't want you to"

"You could of got hurt"he responded now walking to the wardrobe.

I rushed in front of him closing the door before he could get the bag.

"What's in there"

"A dress"I responded looking at him.

"Why can't I see it"he asked now raising a brow.

"Because you need to wait till tomorrow"I replied pushing him away from the wardrobe.

He smiled and headed for the door.

"Goodnight princess"

"Night"
_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.5K 36
He shows up in her dreams time and time again, the pretty boy with scars on his face and sparkling eyes one could never forget... but he was never su...
417K 6.6K 64
π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘œ 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 | π‘ π‘šπ‘’Μˆπ‘‘ (book 1) He was troubling, she was confusing. He wanted her, she wanted him. He made her crazy, she made him f...
832 15 28
To love an enemy with a curse - and compassion. (REVAMPED) - Death Eaters - SMUT CONTENT Harry Potter x Y/n Riddle
59.9K 1K 43
Bella Lenox is living on borrowed time thanks to a deadly curse. Her godfather Severus Snape encourages her to make the most of the time she as left...