THE TAYLORS [H.S]

By sweetfixs

Anna Taylor. The spoiled princess of the underworld. Harry Styles. The hired bodyguard to keep the youngest... More

Hello again!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.

32.

7K 244 110
By sweetfixs

Tell me why the deadliest of sins always sounded so good. Why were they all just so tempting? It was a good thing I wasn't the religious type, or I would of been cursed to the deepest darkest parts of Hell a long time ago.

A bitter farewell was given to my brothers. As much as I tried to fight it, I had given in and wrapped them in a hug, almost getting the wind knocked out of me as Michael wrapped his overly large arms around my waist, soon followed by Trent and then Johnny.

I was now trapped between the walls of my house, a book perched on my knees, and the sinfully perfect view of Harry's back facing me. The sin of lust was something I was sure Harry gave into a lot, and as much as it irked me to think that he had given in with someone else, I couldn't help the arousal that swirled in the pit of my stomach at the thoughts of Harry with hooded eyes and swollen lips. Anyone who got to see that side of Harry was blessed, I thought bitterly.

"It's not polite to stare." His voice was heavy, and despite his eyes glued on the door in front of him, I could hear the hint of a smirk in his voice from somehow catching me staring.

Given that he wasn't even looking in my direction, I could of denied it, could of laughed it off and told him it was all in his head but I didn't like the idea of getting embarrassed, in my own house nonetheless.

Instead, I flipped the page of the book I hadn't even bothered to read, and continued to stare at his back, watching the tattoos flex as he moved his hands to reposition them.

"Just admiring the view," I answered cooly, smirking to myself as his body stiffened slightly. I was sure his mind was floating back to the time he had said the same words to me.

"Charming," he responded, though didn't bother to look back at me. I rolled my eyes. I supposed Professional Harry was out today, no signs of the devilish man I had met in the comforts of his bed.

"I suppose since you're my babysitter for a few weeks, I should let you know that I'm going out tonight."

Bingo. That made him look. With a raised eyebrow and a flatlined lip, he stared at me like a warning. "Is that so?"

I hummed to myself, the sudden butterflies erupting in my chest making me feel like a girl on her first day of school. I hated how he made me have childish like behavioural issues, but I couldn't deny I somewhat enjoyed the feeling. A little. Not a lot though.

"Yes. Problem?" I edged, raising an eyebrow.

It was bad I also enjoyed this little dance we had between each other, the type that made me want to push his buttons until his hand was hiking up my skirt and gripping onto my ass cheek, demanding I listened to him or I'd be punished.

The very thought was playing as a movie in my head, and I couldn't help but swallow at the thoughts. I wondered for a moment if this was what teenage boys felt on a daily basis, because the sudden hormonal change around Harry was making me feel all sorts of things, something I hadn't had the pleasure in feeling since I had discovered how to make myself orgasm.

"I thought I said you're not going out, Annabeth. Do I need to remind you that your brothers aren't in the country and I have things to do. I don't have the time to watch you twenty four seven."

His voice was rough, his jaw set. If I got to see that look every day, I might as well start at tally of how often I could annoy him to breaking point.

There was just something so dark and unholy in the way he stared at me, his dark eyes looking more like a deadly storm rather than the usual beautiful emeralds that he held onto closely.

It made the tattoos that peaked out look all the more dangerous. I didn't like how nervous his eyes still made me. I looked away, glancing out at the stormy weather that was starting to brew.

"Must I remind you that I am an adult, and I can make my own decisions. My brothers may write your cheques, but as far as I'm concerned, they aren't even in the country."

Harry scoffed at me. "In the country or not, they're still in charge. They still have access to all the cameras."

This made me peak another glance at him. "And what would make them look at the cameras? I don't intend to do anything stupid."

"You have trouble written all over you, Annabeth."

The dreaded full name. I tsked, shaking my head in the process. "And what does trouble look like, Harold?"

He pursed his lips, his eyes bouncing towards the hallway before looking back at me. "You tell me."

I smirked to myself. Didn't that just sound like the perfect invitation.

"Don't tempt me, Mr Styles. I might just do that. Even better, I might just show you."

Ah, lust. There it went again. With dark eyes and a sinful lips, Harry looked like a sin I wanted to devour. I could see the cracks in his facade slowly melt away as he continued to stare at me from across the room. I could see it in the way he swallowed thickly, and noticed it in the way his hands tensed at my words.

I loved each second of it, loved the way that despite his hard front, he was still affected the same way every other man was. The dirty temptation was going to eat me alive, I'm sure.

"Annabeth," he warned, his voice sounding like a growl. "Enough."

I shut my book, my attention laser focused now. "Why?"

Simple question, a simple answer. Harrys footsteps reminded me of thunder, the way he stormed his way towards me. It made me think my brothers didn't actually have access to the cameras whilst overseas, because I was suddenly cornered into the far corner of the couch, my back pressed against the cool leather.

My book was gently pushed aside, though his palm was nothing but rough as he tugged me towards him. On his knees, he leaned over me, and I got the taste of his breath fanning across my face and felt as I was hallucinating some wildly inappropriate dream.

"Why are you so disobedient, Annabeth?" He breathed, his fingers curling around the locks of my hair. My eyes fluttered shut for a moment, and I had to do my best to hold my moan back.

"Why are you such a liar, Harold?" I whispered back, feeling as if we were keeping a secret. The house was crawling with guards and yet having Harry as my guard meant I got to be alone with him for too many hours.

I felt his body tense against mine, his eyes blaring into mine. "What?"

"You said my brothers had access to the cameras. You wouldn't be doing this if they did."

His tongue licked at his lips. "Your brothers are on eleven hour flight, darling. They won't be looking at the cameras any time soon."

My heart fluttered. "And that's why you're touching me the way you are?"

His hand tightened around my hair, before dropping down around to the base of my neck. "Such a smart girl, aren't you?"

"I thought I had trouble written all over me," I murmured back, watching as his eyes played with mine, watching my every move with intensity.

"You need to listen to me," was all he said, with a shake of his head. I could feel his rings against my scalp as his fingers filtered through my hair. "I won't repeat myself. I can't have you going out, I made a promise to your brothers I would look after you, and that's not something I can do tonight. Stay home, and for once, just listen to what I'm saying. If you don't, there will be consequences."

I swallowed thickly as he stared at me, waiting for a response. Though I'm sure he knew that deep down, I could make all the promises he wanted, I was going to go out tonight.

The overwhelming curiosity of what consequences he had in store for me were all too intriguing. If it meant having my ass in Harry's lap again, I was all for it.

I could see his eyes narrow at me, almost if he knew exactly what I was thinking. "Annabeth," he warned again, his fingers tightening. "I've been nice enough. Don't do whatever it is you're thinking in that pretty little head of yours."

I grinned at him, tilting my head. "I don't know what you mean. I'll be right here for the entire night."

Harry didn't get a chance to question me, as footsteps could be heard echoing from the hallway.

Harry moved like lightening, and was across the room in almost a blink of an eye.

That man was the perfect thunderstorm, I thought to myself as I stared at him. His posture became rigid again, his eyes falling dull as he regained his posture as another guard made he's way towards us.

"Anna," he spoke, his voice sounding as if he smoked twenty packets a day. David was another old timer, one that was often with Trent during the business affairs. "Your brothers left some paperwork for you to look over. When you have a moment, it's in the study. Trent has requested a phone call when it's done."

I rolled my eyes. They weren't even in the country and they were still bossing me around. "Sure, thanks David."

As he left, he made sure to nod in Harry's direction before leaving us alone. I wondered if he could feel how thick the air was with tension.

I collected my book as I stood, moving past Harry, trying to be as slick as he was. I didn't make it very far, as his hand came to wrap around my upper arm.

"I mean it, Annabeth. No games tonight."

I smiled at him, one that made his hand tighten. "I heard you the first time, Harold. I'm beginning to think this is just a way for you to touch me."

I didn't let him reply. Pulling my arm away from his, I moved up the stairs and towards my bedroom.

It was going to take me a few hours, but I wanted to make sure my outfit was perfect for tonight. With my brothers gone, there was no way that Harry would tell me what to do.

I was the only Taylor in the city now, and I would be a fool if I wasn't to use that to my advantage.

A/N:

I missed you. Brace yourself for the next chapter, all im going to say.
Not for anyone under 16.

Mwah x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...