Handsome sheriff (hitch x spr...

Galing kay ivagishbjq

This was written back in 2021 when the movie released. I took it down but it's back up now! (Spoilers for the... Higit pa

He's really leaving?
Hitch's perspective
Im bad with titles
The perfect sheriff?
Speeches
Uh
Sprouts perspective
More speeches
Title

Hitch???

216 11 3
Galing kay ivagishbjq

Hello, I'm still amazed by how many people have read my fanfic @-@
I'm not sure where this story is going to go, and you might have noticed that sprout acts differently than in the movie lol, I guess it just turned out that way

Enjoy my suffering :)

When I woke up, the side of my cheek felt a bit numb.* Even though I felt better after sleeping, It felt like I did something wrong.

" We definitely need more people working here." I mutter, scratching my greasy hair.I flinch at how disgusting my hair feels, and probably looks.Looking at the mirror across from my desk, I grimaced.

" I look terrible......."

Checking the time, I started working on more paperwork, and I decided to patrol the town for a while and recruit some more people.

No matter who I talked to, nobody wanted to work at the police station**, it was most likely because I looked like I hadn't showered in five days, which was true.

When I got back I was even more exhausted that before, even though I only slept a few hours ago. I couldn't help thinking of hitch again, how did he do all of this without taking a break??

I decided to finally take a shower and decided to myself, that I was going to be a proper sheriff.

" I can't just be lazy, I need to impress hitch!"***

Um sure.....

I wasn't completely sure how to do that though. As I'm trying to think of how I could, my mother comes through the door.

" I haven't seen you for a week!!"

She looks pretty angry....

" Sorry mum," I sigh, "I've been really busy lately..."

" Sprout, you're finally sheriff, I'm so proud of you!" She says delightedly.

" You're so lucky hitch has resigned, you'd never become a sheriff otherwise!"

Why is she happy then? Isn't it bad if I'm not even qualified to be sheriff? She sees how confused I am and smirks.

" You can help me with my business honey, and if you're worried about not being a good sheriff, I'll teach you. Okay?" She says cupping my cheeks.

I nod, trusting my mother. I was finally going be able to make hitch happy by being a good sheriff!****

I did another chapter!
I don't hate this one but it's not my favourite... I hope you like the new part! I wasn't sure on how to end it though so it might sound a bit weird lol
I have an idea of what I want to write after this though

*is this what happens if you fall asleep on your cheek on a desk??
**im just going to call it that now.
***this sounds so weird...
****this also sounds weird

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

73.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
584K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...