I Will Always Come Back (Kenn...

By SkyLoxLove

Description Work In Progress More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Update

128 3 1
By SkyLoxLove

This is honestly kinda random lol but I decided to pick this book up, last time it was updated was back in 2016 wow.. I'm bad at finishing any fanfic that I create.

Anyways I'm picking this series again since I did want to at least finish it, the chapters that have been uploaded will be up for the meantime but after I have re-written chapters 1-3 they will be taken down and replaced with the new and updated ones.

Obviously my writing hasn't improved at all since I have a hard time writing things down and explaining them in detail it also doesn't help that English is not my first language so that's a double struggle. 

anyways I'm kinda excited! hopefully I don't give up on this fanfic!

See you soon! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
193K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...