Your eyes tell ( Jungkook ff )

By jeonisu

"Who are you?" "Me? I am the one who should ask that from you. What were you doing in my car. Are you a sasea... More

♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡

♡ Chapter 1 ♡

4.4K 156 23
By jeonisu

Being an artist is hard. He started working in a company since he was fifteen years old. His dream was to be a celebrity. He wanted to let other people hear his voice singing for them with the bottom of his heart.

There were six other band members with him. They were his family. They took care of him since he was the youngest. Everyone gave their attention to him.

Since he started his career in an early age he couldn't attend to school like the other children. So he missed his school life, he didn't have any friends other than his hyungs. He chased his dreams. He sacrificed many things in his life like his childhood, he had to stay away from his own family.

In the beginning people laughed at him. Even some people insulted him infront of other people. But he just smiled at them. He never gave up on his dream.

When he was a trainee he had to face many difficulties since he joined a company which was already falling down. They didn't have a dorm to stay so they slept in their practice room. Even after working all the day he had to eat just a bite because he had to think about his body. Sometimes he didn't even had time to sleep because he had to practice their hard choreography. Sometimes he felt like giving up. He wanted to scream his lungs out to reduce his pain. He had to keep his problems for himself because he knew that his hyungs had their own problems.

He was a powerful character. He always wanted to do everything perfectly. Whatever it is, how much it takes time he didn't care; he completed his work perfectly. He never had a competition with the others but he competed with himself. Whenever he stepped into something at the end he will win.

He was born as a talented person but Some call it practice, some call it luck
But either way he is going in to the history books.

Even it was hard he did it for his people, did it for his pride. How can he know what he can do if he never tried? He did it for his country, did it for his name. And now the whole world say his name.

After working for many years he and his hyungs won the whole world. Who thought a normal boy like him could hold a whole world in his hand?

Everyone has the ability to dream, but not everyone has the willingness to truly chase their dreams. When people aren't living their dreams they often have limited belief systems.

When he stood in the middle of the stage holding his mic and watching an ocean of people looking at him while holding light sticks; lighting up his life. He felt home. He felt like this is the place he belongs to. All the people were calling his name cheering him. 'Jeon jungkook' the whole stadium shooked by his name, his fans screamed his name. Success, his dream was succeeded. All his sacrifices were worth because he couldnt get more achievements than that.

Talking about their success it wasn't just his success his band members and he worked together for it. So it was their success. They built BTS together. BTS isn't BTS without all seven of them.

They made this

To this

They changed this

To this

But still some people insult them telling it is easy. But why don't they try and show us that is easy by proving it themselves. They are too selfish to admire other people. Most of the people hated others success. Some people insulted some members of their band for their looks and skills. But bet they can't even lift their leg other than dancing. Some people threw hate comments saying that they are not matching to the band and stuff. But if all the members weren't different from each other people will say is is not unique and boring. World is beautiful because of different people and different characters. People get a value just because of there uniqueness.

When people couldn't do anything they starting to say bad things about other people trying to hide that they can't do anything like them.

BTS choreography was unique and hard some of the members born with the talent of dancing. But others practiced hard and made there movements perfect and smooth. But some people never admired it.

They knew that they have millions of people who truly loved them. They knew that there were people who loved them for being themselves.

They were happy. If people thought about all the other people's opinions will they ever become successful? They were happy for what they are.

Jungkook was happy until something started bothering inside him.

When the time passed little by little he felt something different in his heart. He felt like he is missing something or someone. It felt like a hole in his heart and he hated that feeling.
Sometimes he got a strange dream. It wasn't clear but he was sure that it was someone's eyes shinning, smiling brightly at him and small happy giggles were always there. It wasn't some normal eyes they were special, it felt like he knew them for thousands of years. When he had that dream he felt so happy in his sleep. But when he wake up he felt empty. He felt nothing but loneliness.
Since the first day he got that dream he started to find something. When he got on the stage his eyes was always busy searching the crowd even though he didn't knew what he is searching for.
By the time he became hopeless. He decided to say that to his hyungs. When he told them they were worried about him. So he just smile at them and acted like he is fine. Whenever they asked are you alright he smiled and said that he is fine. But he was never fine. Whenever a person answer with I am fine that person was never fine. They just said it to make you happy. He never showed his sadness to his fans. He always smiled at them because he wanted to make them happy.

He always let out a hopeless sigh and he overworked himself thinking he will able to get rid of this stupid feeling. But it never helped him. It made him feel more lonely. He felt like he wanted that person so badly.

However that strange dream played in his mind whenever he closed his eyes. It wasn't a nightmare for him but it made him restless.

But having that strange dream stopped since almost a month now. It was strange because he became cheerful again and playful character again. It made his hyungs happy.

______________________________________

"Namjoon hyung I am leaving" jungkook shouted while waving at his hyung.
"Are you sure you want this kook" he asked.
"Yes hyung don't worry it only for two weeks" jungkook reassured him.
"Come to our dorm when ever you want okay " Jin hyung said while walking into thier practice room.

"Hyung I am coming back to the dorm after two weeks." Jungkook laughed.

Few months ago jungkook bought him his own house in Seoul thinking he wants a change. But he never had time to stay there. And now their company gave them a month vacation because they worked hard and thinking about jungkook's condition. Taking this as a chance jungkook decided to stay at his own house for two week and other two weeks at their dorm with his hyungs.

His band members didn't like that idea first but, they decided to give him some space.

Jungkook got a call and he answered it. "Hello? Ok hyung thank you." He closed his phone and put it to his pocket.
"What is it kook?" Hobi hyung asked.
"It was manager hyung . He called and said he bought my car in the exit of company and he kept the key inside" jungkook replied.
"Doors open?" Taehyung hyung asked with wide eyes.
"Yes?" Jungkook smiled sheepishly.
"Then go quickly" jimin hyung scolded and jungkook said goodbye to his hyung, waved at then before leaving the building.
He quickly put his black cap and mask on before walking towards his car which was a Lamborghini urus.

He threw his bag in to the back seat before starting the engine.

Time skip

He stopped his car infront his new house and stared at it.

The guards opened the gate for him while greeting. He nodded his head and drove to his car park.

He smoothly parked his car. Then he got a call again. "Hello?" He answered while getting down from the car.
"Ok hyung, ah hyung can you please send Bam to my place? Yes yes he is still in his training centre. Ok hyung, Thank you." He closed the door and went to the back door to take his bag.

When he opened the door his jaw dropped. His phone fell from his hand.

"WHAT THE HELL"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
538 71 18
"YAHH DON'T YOU HAVE EYES WHERE ARE YOU LOOKING AT" but when she look at me my heart just skip a beat and started beat fast...... That's when realise...
3.9K 361 37
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
46.5K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...