Γ‡ ΘΊ R † È | Ð ΘΊ R K L Ì Γ± Ζ“ |

By Ilyria_3

࿐.q.:*✦ "π‘ͺ𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅" ΰΏ‡ ══━━━━βœ₯β—ˆβœ₯━━━━══ ΰΏ‡ Once killed for being a Foreig... More

⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†: Preface
⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†00:Prologue
⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†01: Redamancy
⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†02: What are you?
⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†03: Awake Of Memories
⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†05:The Past Never Forgets
⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†06: Two Sides Of The Same Coin
⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†07: The Wall Began To Crumble
⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†08: Are You With Me?
⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†09: Somewhere Between Life And Death.

⋆─── β‹†βœ©β‹†04: And There is You, And There is Me

239 12 3
By Ilyria_3

"Have you ever met someone for the first time,
but in your heart you feel
as if you've met them before?"

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

T H E sounds of Birds could be heard from the forest while the clouds on the sky weren't disturbing the sun from warming the whole planet.
It was sunny day that let the darkness surrender in hidden places and as shadows of things and living beings.
People were hurrying to get into the Grand Palace of the King and Queen who were waiting to be great by the Sun Summoner and Shadow Summoner.

A brown hawk was flying above the head of the people as the young girl looked up to see the bird of her brother.
Smiling to herself and slowly getting away unnoticed behind a wall, the hawk lowered himself on her arm that was spread out for him to sit.
"Ah, I missed you Peanut."
She pats his head and went with her hand over his feathers while he enjoyed it.
Ira got the letter of his back and opens it while she looks through it.

"Ira, I'm glad you are fine and I heard from our General that you went with the Grisha because of the Sun Summoner.
I hope General Kirigan and the other Grisha's are friendly towards you, if not call me anytime and I will be there.
Right now, I'm on a mission that will take a week but don't worry, i'm save but I'm kinda concerned about Mal.
Since Alina went with the Grisha, he tries to get into the Little Palace and rescue her. He is very naive if he thinks that the Grisha will let her go, she is now their property. I feel kinda of pity for him  since he loves her truly. Maybe one day he will tell her or not, it depends on him.
But I'm more worried about you, sister...
If General Kirigan or the King finds out about your power, I don't wanna imagine what they will do to you.
Of course the Sun Summoner is important, kinda of creepy but if they find out that you are the definition of light...I can imagine many cruel things what they would do. In this war everyone thinks they are good people but..its all a lie.
You know how my motto goes Ira,
I hate bad people.
They act so damn superior when their empathy and imagination are as empty as a vacant lot. I can't deal with good people. They forgive those bad people. Then they view the act of forgiveness as a noble thing. Makes me want to vomit.
None of this sides are victims, both are bad groups who destroy the life's of many with this nonsense of war.
I wished just once we could live a Life without pain, suffering and just be in peace and have our freedom.
Maybe the day will come..where both of us get what we deserve..a happy life.
I need to tell you something important but we need to meet. Tell me when and where until then my dear sister stay safe.

Your Twin Brother
Eugene

P.S I ate your chocolate cookies hehe 

The brunette finished reading the letter and giggles with a cute smile.
"Idiot, always eating my snacks."
She looks in the letter and the words 'Just Once' were confusing to her while she furrowed her eyebrows.
"What does Eugene mean with that?"
Mumbling to herself and putting the letter in the hidden pocket of her Uniform jacket.
Patting the last time Peanut and letting him fly away - she turned back towards the crowd in front of the building waiting for the Sun Summoner to come with the Carriage. 

Amber eyes saw Alina and Kirigan enter the Grand Palace as she follows them inside with a smile on her face. Her natural expression was always smiling and she was good in it - whatever she felt no one could break the surface. She was the entire time quiet as she saw that the Shadow Summoner slowed his steps until ira was walking next to him with Alina on his other side. Listening to their conversation without care to speak today - she was used to be very quiet around others because her desire not to talk was sometimes stronger then making sassy remarks.  

Alina told him as she looks forward where the King and Queen sat even their Son, the Prince.
"You're asking me to do something I didn't even know I could do three days ago."

General Kirigan looks shortly at Ira and raised a eyebrow at her that she didn't join their conversation like always but turned his gaze back to Alina.                  "Do you believe I brought you here to make a fool of you? To make a fool of both of us? Just keep your focus on me, and you'll be fine. Once he sees what you can do and we have his blessing, you will remain here to train."

"His blessing? I thought you ruled the Grisha."

"I may lead the Second Army, but the King is still the King." 

The young girl watched the whole scene before her how the Queen was discriminating Alina thinking she doesn't speak their language because she was half Shuu, aswell the whole light show that only could be because Kirigan was touching her wrist and made the whole room dark.
What a man.
She wasn't impressed at all since she could to a better light show but she was today not in a good mood.
It was boring as hell for the twenty-two year old woman who yawns and covers it with her hand while she crosses her arms in front of the chest.
Of course she paid attention to the whole thing but it wasn't her priority moreover the priest who stood next to the whole Royal family.
Was he a friend of them?
Looks like that. 

After thirty-five minutes? a hour?
She couldn't tell but it was finally over as she turned to walk out the Grand Palace and took a deep breath while her brown wavy bob haircut was swinging through the wind gently.

"You seemed quieter today.
Haven't you rest well?"
A deep male voice could be heard behind her as he was now standing next to her while amber eyes watched the birds fly around. She stayed quiet and hadn't the energy to talk to him but decide to say something.

"You don’t need to act nice and fake friendly towards me,I haven't ask for it but shouldn't you go with your Sun Summoner, Mister Shadow Summoner?"
She raised a eyebrow and turns her face to him with a bored expression while she yawned again.
Her hand automatically covered the mouth as she heard a chuckle next to her. Ira looked at him confused and raised a eyebrow at him who had a small smile on his face.
"I apologise for last night and I truly mean it." 

"Tell that your naive lovers, I wanna a proof that you are truly sorry."
She taps his chest with her index finger and had a smirk on her face while she watches his reaction.
Aleksander watched her too and grabbed gently her hand;
"And what proof shall it be?"
His voice was filled with charm and tease as he watches her with amused smile. Ira lets her hand in his and pinched with the other hand his cheek while she quickly pulled her hands away;
"Bake me a cake with your own two hands."
Her giggle could be heard as Aleksander looked confused and shocked that someone would want something ridiculous like a cake.
"You are joking." 

Often would people want from him political things like connections and from women often sexual activities but this woman..she wants a cake? from him?.
She was crazy but somehow he liked it. Ira pouts as she puts her hands on her hips and looks in his onyx eyes;
"MIster Kirigan, I want a cake and you will make it for me.
Of course when you are truly sorry or was it all a lie? Hmmm...?"
She crosses her arms and had a teasing shine in her eyes aswell a grin on her rosa lips.
Aleksander sighed and grabbed her wrist; "You will spend then the whole day with me, come with me."
Without asking her - he pulled her towards his carriage to drive away from Grand Palace aswell away from the other Grisha's not to catch him baking a cake. THE General Kirigan baking a bake for someone, this would be embarrassing but also funny for Ira. 

Both were sitting in the carriage across from each other while Ira was still perplexed by his behaviour as if he was testing her or he was a horny guy who flirts with everything that has a vagina. "So..where are we going?"
She asks him curious and looks at his face who seemed right now more relaxed then before even she was surprised that he - maybe was trusting her.
His onyx eyes locked with her amber eyes as he moves his hair backwards from his face with his hand in a elegant way.
"We need to get groceries and then we will go to my private house in the forest."
He told her honestly while Ira made a face that said 'Are you kidding me?' as he glares slightly at her.

"If you wanted to kill me in a classy way that you should have do that earlier, now it sounds as if you wanna eat me." She jokes and teases him while this time he raised his eyebrow and had a smirk on his face;
"It exist a way how I can eat you."
He chuckles at her reaction and looked out the window. Ira's cheeks were almost red as a tomato and looks also out the window.
"Meanie.."
She mumbles as a small smile appeared on his face but this situation and words unlocked a unknown memory - he thought never exist. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Before 500 years 

The Sun smiled at the world as one young woman was getting dressed in a dark blue dress and letting her long wavy brown hair open while wearing a flower crown on her head.
She puts her shoes on and smiled in the mirror when a knock got her attention. Her legs lead the way until the door and opens it when she sees Aleksander standing in front of her with his black Kefta and seemed as if he bathed three times.
Everything was clean and he was holding a bouquet of white and black roses in his hands as well a box that seemed like a gift.
Her eyes shine when she sees his cute smile on his face and took the flowers in her hand with a bright smile.
"They are gorgeous.
Where did you find them?"
She asks him curious and smelling from the flowers but before Aleksander could answer Eugene watched the lovebirds from the door.

"I keep an eye on you Morozova, if you hurt her or something happens.
You will know me."
Her twin brother said as he kissed the head of his sister and walked in the house while he closed the door behind him.
The black hair looked back at Ira with a shy smile and she rubs her cheek gently with her index finger.
"Sorry about that,
he is just overprotective."
She told him as Aleksander put a hand on her lower back and start to walk with her away from her house.

"So..where are we going?"
Ira asked him curious and watched him with bright eyes as if he would be the best guy in the universe.
His onyx eyes looked ahead but felt her gaze at him while he had a light blush on his cheeks that were unnoticeable.
"You will see."
He whispers and kisses her cheek while she lets a giggle out from the cute act. 

A few  minutes later the two fresh couple arrived at a river where the water seemed baby blue and next to them was a red blanket with a basket.
The trees made light shadows over the picnick place and holding it cold while protecting it from the warm sun.
Yet some of the sunrays could shine through the green leaves from the trees and create so a magical place that seemed as if it jumped out the fairytales you read in books as a kid. 
The girl was the first one who happily walked faster to the picnick and sat down with a giggle while she puts the white and black roses next to the basket. While the boy admired the scene in front of him - his smiling lover who was already happy with humble things and nothing spectacular.
His onyx knew from here that she was something special and he doesn't wanna lose her no matter what happens - his heart will always know her even when his memories vanished of her, his heart and soul will search for her. 

"Are you coming?" She asks him from the blanket and looks at him with concerned eyes yet she stills smiles. 

Her voice broke his romantic bubble and his smile got brighter when he walks towards her while she holds up a piece of fruit. It seems a small piece of an red apple that she holds in her fingers to feed him and Aleksander hold her wrist gently while he lowered his head towards her fingers. He took the small piece of fruit in his mouth and left a small kiss on her fingers while chews on it as he rubs her wrists softly. Aleksander winks at her with a smile while he watches Ira's face turned pink of his flirty stunt.
Her face turned towards the basket to get more out but her lover stopped her as he puts his hand on her chin and turned it towards his face as he pulled her in a soft yet passionate kiss that clouded the mind of the poor girl.
Her cheeks got redder as she pulled away to catch her breath yet her eyes closed to shy to open them.
The young man kissed her forehead with a smile as he then lowered again his face next to her face and gave her a eskimo kiss. 

"For someone who gives me sassy remarks all the time, you are very shy around me when it comes to such things."
He teases her and she pouts at his teasing while she starts to giggle when she hears his cute laugh.
"You are just a meanie."
She sticks her tongue out and smiles warmly at him as both starts to eat what was in the basket.
There was a nice red vine, some fruits, sandwiches and candles.
Ira raised an eyebrow at her man who smiled sweetly at her and took the candle out. "Why candles?"
His hand grabbed one candle and looks back at her; "A Candle can illuminate the night." 

Amber eyes looks up towards the sky and sees that it gets slowly dark while it was dusk and the starts slowly appear on the sky. She smiles and leans her head on his shoulder while his arm wrapped around her as she felt his lips give a small peck on her head.
"My mother told my brother and me always that the dusk comes as promise to the starlight aswell to the moon and the dawn comes as promise to the sun aswell for the planet.
The dusk let us being our trueself shining in our colours while the Dawn says to us "Go, go on, live" but both are beautiful in their own way.
What do you think about the Dusk and Dawn?"
She asks him as Aleksander leaned against a large tree and hold her close - her body between his legs as he opens the gift he had for her and took out a black and white blanket that has symbols of the stars, moon and sun aswell on it was a poem written in the middle of it. His hand put the blanket over her body and also on his while he holds her tighter. 

"What I think? 
Hmm, The dusk and the dawn are two lovers who got separated through the time because of jealous people.
They are cursed to never see each other again and be apart until the end of the world comes. Both are hostage because without each other, nothing is the same. The only thing that holds both alive is their love for each other they believe that one day they come together no matter how long it will take, they have hope. Dusk is the same as the night who stands for the man and the dawn also the day stands for the girl.
A tragic lovestory between two broken hearts - yearning for each other.
No one has the right to get between two lovers who love and trust each other deeply."
Aleksander told her the story softly as he looks down at her face that seemed she almost fell asleep.
"It sounds very sad, i hope they find each other after so many centuries."
She mumbles and starts to fall asleep while Moroza went with his hand through her long brown wavy hair and kisses her head as he whispers;
"I love you.."

"I love you too...Aleksander."
Ira mumbled in her sleep while his onyx eyes widen slightly surprised that she heard him and also returned the feelings. Her small smile and how she cuddles closer to him gave him a warm feeling in his chest and let him smile again this time of the day. How he wishes to stay like this forever and that nothing will change it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Present Time 

"Earth to Kirigan. Are you still here?"
A familiar female voice brought the Shadow Summoner back to the present while he was lost in the past, being directly in his memories.
His face was turned towards a river and a large tree next to it. It was the same place in his memories, exact the same one - it hasn't changed at all.
His onyx eyes were still locked at the place and realized something so clear, so strong yet confusing as hell when Ira stood few meters away and smiled at the place while she lifts her hand to touch the leaves of the tree.
Aleksander blinked few times as he sees in the same girl of his memories and who had the same name standing in front of him.
She was the exact replica of Ira back then, same face, same hair, same Amber eyes, same soft voice, same body - heck even her mannerism were the same. When he gazed longer at her - he notices her personality was the same. 

'What are this memories? Why couldn't I remember her from the start? I don't understand..'

'Her smile..'

'Her giggle..'

'Her scents..'

'Her -'

A hand that grabbed his shoulder took him out his thoughts from his past when he realized where he was - he was slightly shocked how her scents had him wrapped around her finger. Aleksander wasn't pleased that someone ruined his sweet memory he had long forgot and buried deep in his cold heart. It was Ivan who stood in front of General Kirigan and blocked the view of Ira.
"The KIng wants to see you, General." He told him and the Shadow Summoner wasn't pleased at all.
His eyes narrowed at Ivan and sighed while he puts his hand onto his back standing  straight as a candle.
"Tell the King I will join him in an hour until then don't disturb me."

Amber eyes watches the two men talk to each other as she continues to walk down the river - following it. Her legs guide her as she hears footsteps behind her and turned her head to see General Kirigan walking now next to her through the forest.
"This means no cake for me, General?" She asks him with a light tease and realize a bit to late that he seemed differently as if something had changed his mood.
"Aleksander. Call me Aleksander. "
She was surprised that he wants her to call him by the first name but let it slide. "Then you can call me Ira." 

Her smile warmed his heart and the first time since 500 years his onyx eyes showed warmness instead of coldness. "Tell me something about you,
I am curious."
He told her freely and that catched the poor girl of guard while she starts to blush at this and turned her face towards the river.
Aleksander saw her blush and chuckles at the cuteness next to him.
"I have a twin brother his name is Eugene and we are orphans from a small village in Novyi Zem close to Weddle and came with the ship to Novo Kribisk from there with horses towards Keramzin, of course not through the void more outside. After this somehow we got here in Ravka and into a war." She tells him and looks at him from the corner of her eye while she was surprised to see him curious and honestly she didn't understand why he was so friendly, also wanna know about her. 

"This means you are Grisha from Novyi Zem, thats interesting. I haven't heard that there came Grishas from.
But what Grisha are you?"
His question let Ira think of the letter from her brother that no one can know about her power even that the priest knows about her and her ancestors somehow.
"I am just a mere Grisha, i don't have much power like you or Alina."
She tries to avoid the question but Aleksander kept asking.
"But what can you do? Are you a tailor?"

Ira got nervous as she thought about a perfect half true and half lie. Her power was the definition of light this means stars, moon and sun through them she could attack, defend herself and also heal people. Yes! Healing. She could use that and looks at him with a small smile.
"I am a healer, not so prickled like yours Shadow Summoner but its good."
The man next to her got a bit quiet and her eyebrow raised at it.
"Did I hit a nerve?"
She asks him slightly worried that he found out that she was lying.
General Kirigan looked straight forward as he doesn't know and just told her what was borrowing him.
"I had once a lover her name was Luda and she was also a healer. She died on the hands of non Grisha who tried to get me and you just remind me of her when you said you are a healer.
Luda is dead since years."
He told her and Ira had a confused expression that turned into one of sympathy and felt a familiar sting in her heart. 

"She continues to live in your heart and how I see you, you are already liking the Sun Summoner very much. Maybe in a romantic way? If yes good luck. " She says with a warm smile and felt somehow sad even she doesn't know why as if her heart wanna tell her something. But how could she know? Her memories of her past are vanished and thinks nothing about it.
Onyx eyes scanned her face for a sign that she remembers him only one movement was everything for him. "You are right, Alina Starkov is important for the whole world and I wouldn't say that I am interest in such a way but its natural that Light and Darkness are drawn to each other." Aleksander continue the conversation as if it would be the normal thing in the world while Ira thought about this fact he told her.
"Do you have a family? Like I have my brother."
She asks him and tries to get to know him better even its just a small thing. 

His hand brushed against hers and the sunset in the horizon seemed this time more colour then the past days.
"The only family i have is my mother Baghra and she helps to train the Grisha - making them stronger."
He told her and Ira nods but the name 'Baghra' was familiar to her somehow it send shivers down her back.
She opens her mouth to say something when Ivan came into the view with a Carriage and disturb their peaceful walking through the forest.
"Its time."
Ivan said and Aleksander turned to Ira with slightly sad eyes;
"We will continue this some other day but now I need to go. The King wants to see me, its an order. Fedyor will bring you back to the Little Palace with the Carriage, Ivan will also."
He told her and grabs her gloved hand lifting it up and kissing the back of her hand while his eyes were locked with hers. Kirigan pulled away and letting go of her hand gently while he walked towards his black horse - her eyes watched him with confusing thoughts. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few days later 

It was night and Ira walked towards her room - finally to sleep after long days of helping Alina with her power and training. She opens the door and closed it behind her as she saw a small candle was burning on her desk. It illuminate the dark room and also showed what was next to it on the desk.
A bouquet of white and black roses aswell a letter was next to it.
"Do i have a secret admirer?"
She asks herself and sits down on the chair while she opens the letter - starts reading it not knowing something was on her bed. 

"Dear Ira,

I write this letter to apologise for my rude behavior that night and also that I couldn't make that day a cake as a proof for you. Forgive me, will you? 

But i need to say that this day was a pleasant one, it was lovely to have talk freely and take a moment where the stress of the war doesn't disturb one.
I hope we can have such days more often in the future aswell do other activites, how do you find riding? Maybe we could also do a picnick next time. "

Best Regards 

Aleksander 

P.S Look behind you

The brunette turned the light on and looks behind her towards her bed to see a middle large box. She stood up and walks towards her bed as she stood in front of it - her hands opens the box. Her eyes widen and her lips turned into a smile while she starts to giggle.
In the box was chocolate cake with black and white flowers on it aswell a gold rose in the middle. 

"This man..he always surprises me." Her finger got dirty from the chocolate and licks it of her finger. "It taste good. Aleksander could became a baker." Joking around and taking a knife from her backpack to cut the cake - to finally eat it. Taking a small piece in her hand and taking a bite - she hums and enjoys it.
"Yes, its delicous.
Did he truly made it himself?"
She asks herself not believing that he truly did it on his own - maybe with the help of someone? Please don't let it be Alina, this would make the cake not so well but who would Ira be?
Throwing a delicious cake away. 
The brunette loves sweets and wouldn't say no to it even when Ivan or Fedyor would have baked them.

Unknown to the 22 year old woman Aleksander really did the cake since he was still standing in the kitchen and cleaned it by himself. He doesn't want that others know that the Mighty Shadow Summoner bakes a cake for a girl he barely knows in their eyes and who isn't so important. Zoya would kill Ira if she finds out or Alina would be jealous how he cares for the girl.
No one knows about the real feelings of their General towards Ira - only him. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Hey beautiful people, i hope you like chapter 4!

What do you think? What will happen next?

Will Ira gain her memories back of Aleksander and her past life?

Has the feelings of Aleksander awoke throught the memories for Ira?

Will Baghra finds out about Ira?

Last but not least will Ira and Aleksander come back together?

Comment down below what you think and what you like.

Thank you for your support beautiful readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.8K 19
'' it was almost impossible to see the constellations in his eyes, but they were there, bright and silver, holding the hope of a million futures. '' ...
24K 706 32
Every coin has two sides. The same can be said for people. Her name is Wysteria Kirigan. A rare type of Grisha. A shadow summoner. After the events...
48.5K 1.5K 20
In a desperate attempt to save ravka Alina intends to time travel to before her power was revealed and kill the darkling the first chance she gets. T...
53.8K 1.7K 45
Astrid Sisko is not a Grisha. She's not a toy for Kings to use. She's not a pawn for a General's game. She's not a remedy for a Prince's political he...