GHOST WHISPERER ( season 1 )

By sincerelyparisssss

Grace Myers, is a women with the gift of talking to spirits who are desperately seeking her help to find out... More

Meet the actors
The girl with the bicycle ( ep 1)
The girl with the bicycle ( part 2)
College Grounds ( ep 2 )
College Grounds ( part 2 )
Through Her Eyes ( ep 3 )
Through Her Eyes ( part 2 )
Familiar Face ( ep 4 )
The Last Dance ( ep 5 )
The Last Dance ( part 2 )
Over The Edge ( ep 6 )
Over The Edge ( part 2 )
A Wife Instinct ( ep 7 )
A Wife Instinct ( part 2 )
The Past ( Ep 8 )
The Past ( part 2 )
A Sister Bond ( ep 9 )
A Sister Bond ( part 2)
When The Night Falls ( ep 10 )
When The Night Falls ( part 2 )
Dead Silent ( ep 11 )
Dead Silent ( part 2 )
Ex-Lover ( ep 12 )
Ex- Lover ( part 2 )
Wild Lifestyle ( ep 13 )
Wild lifestyle ( part 2 )
Up In Flames ( ep 14 )
Up In Flames (Part 2 )
The Inbetween ( ep 15 )
A/ N

Familiar Face ( part 2 )

171 6 2
By sincerelyparisssss

Season 1

Episode 4 ( part 2 )

~ Featherlight Hospital ~

The sounds of the beepers wasn't the best thing to hear beep through my ears every ten minutes.

As I was coming to I slightly turn my head to see everyone surrounding me still in their gowns and cowboy outfits.

" Grace don't you  ever scare me like that again" Melissa said before putting her weight and the extra weight of her wedding dress over me.

" I...can't...breathe" i tried to get out.

"'Oh" she said lifting back up " sorry I forgot"

I gave a quick smile before sitting up searching for my husband.

" where's Andrew?" I ask in panic mode.

" hey, calm down he just went to grab some food"

Taking in a deep breath and back out again, I was trying to do what the doctors order.

" in fact how about I'll go grab him to let him know that you're awake, and I can also see where Kent went to"

Nodding my head I reach over for my phone but it forcefully fell towards the ground.

Sitting up I knew I wasn't alone and that's what scared me.

" who's in here? I just want you to know that I'm here to help... my..my name is Grace myers"

" I know who you are" he's husky voice said.

Looking around I noticed a strange figure covered in blood and it also seems that their clothes was severely damaged hovering in the corner.

" I'm sorry you know me ?" I asked concern

He then walked into the light and I choke before trying to  adjust my eyes.

" you... you look like someone I've might have ran into before" I said trying to get a closer look.

" I should because..."

Before he could finish Melissa, Andrew, and Kent came Inside.

Looking over my husband who was now hugging me the man was still standing.

" who are you" I whisper.

" what you say baby?" Andrew said lifting up while pushing my hair behind my ears.

" oh nothing just talking" I lied.

He knew that wasn't the case before he looked over his shoulders and to the corner where The lamp stood.

He then turn back to me with his face frown.

" a spirit did this to you" he whisper but I could tell he was furious.

" I'm fine okay" i said stroking the side of his face.

I wanted Andrew to stay calm as my eyes darted back to the man.

" I figure he haven't told you much about me, but maybe you should turn on the news" he order.

Turing my neck, the remote was place perfectly on the tablet next to me and I reach over for it.

Hitting the power button the news was talking about a bus crash that happen earlier this morning around the same time we was all getting ready for Melissa and Kent wedding.

" turn that up Grace" Melissa said while everyone focus was now on the television.

* 20 people was severely injured while two was reported dead on the scene after a bus crash leaving nothing behind but broken hearts and a horrible aftermath.

The two non-survivors was 30 year old Kathy Addams, and 28 year old Ashton Myers.

Police and fire rescue are still on the scene at this time now back to you kirk.

Everyone was in silence and I was more so confuse and lost.

Andrew had a brother...... A twin brother that he never told me about.

Looking over at Andrew his eyes was already pouring out with tears and I looked down to see his hands shaking.

" babe.. babe I'm sorry I was trying to figure out who ..."

" stop Grace I can't deal with...this right now" his voice shook.

He stood to his feet while pacing back and forth before grabbing his jacket.

" Kent come with me. Melissa watch Grace for me" he order but I wasn't sitting around for this.

" Andrew no wait... and Mel I'm fine. You can't just leave they still working out there" I said grabbing his arm but he jerk me away.

" Grace I don't want to hear it that's my brother and his dead, I have to go out there you should get back in bed."

" No" i said upset " I'm not letting you go out their your mind is not all the way here Andrew you have to wait for..."

" WAIT FOR WHAT GRACE! For my brother spirit to come back an..and tell you that he wants to talk to me and tell me what happen
i can't do that right now.. I just can't. come on Kent"

I tried going after him but I was getting pulled back into my room by a couple of nurses.

" damn" I mumble before forgetting that Melissa was still standing in the room.

Her eyes was bigger than her wedding ring as I knew she heard exactly what Andrew said.

" Grace.....you can see ghost"

— • —

~ the next morning ~

I was now home and of course I rolled over in bed to see Andrew was not here.

In fact he was gone all night, and after our small argument I didn't bother to reach out to him just yet.

I knew he needed time to process everything that was going on.

What would his parents say about this if they already didn't know in fact he never really talked much about his parents or the brother I just found out about.

Grabbing his laptop i finally had a name to this spirit and I was able to do some research.

Ashton myers was a millionaire who took off after a big company launch that was passed down from his father. Reading more into it I seen that Ashton got everything pass down leaving Andrew with nothing but a house.

Know I see why Andrew never talked about his family that much.

Closing the laptop down a little I walked into the bathroom to handle my daily routine.

I knew the only spot i could talked to Andrew was the fire department.

That place was a place where I never cared going because of so much that happens over there and the fear that my husband would never walk back into this home.

Thirty minutes later I was fully dress and I was putting my jacket over my shoulders.

" I want to go.. I need to talk to him"

Looking into the mirror Ashton was still in a not peaceful image and he kinda made me nervous.

Especially when he looks so much like Andrew which Is another reason why This scares me.

" as you can recall back at the hospital he doesn't want my help.... He's not use to the shoe being on the other side of the foot this time"

" please Grace  you have to get him to talk to me it's something that I wasn't proud of that I've done to him, and before I can crossover I want to make things right and tell him the truth"

I knew he was serious but I also like to respect my husband wishes... just not this time.

Thinking for a moment I nodded my head.

" fine but let me ease him into this first and then you come in...got it" I asked

Ashton nodded his head before disappearing. Turing on my heels I open the bedroom door to find Melissa standing outside it.

" was you standing there the whole time?" I said with anger.

" Grace you could have told me your gift or curse or whatever that you have"

" I don't have time to tell you right now but.... Eventually.... i don't know, but I have to go" cutting our conversation short I brush past her and down the steps.

I wasn't ready to tell my sister about what I could do it was already bad enough that my husband is now the one I'm helping.

— • —

~ Caven Fire Department ~

Pulling my vehicle beside Andrew truck I was so nervous and I knew he was not in the mood to do this.

He wasn't ready, hell neither was I but Ashton wanted peace and that's my job to help the earthbound spirits find peace so that they could crossover.

Unfortunately this one hits closer to home then I was hoping.

" come on before he leaves" Ashton said impatiently.

" I don't think he will this station is like his safe place."

Opening up the door I could see a couple of firefighters walking around or spraying down the trucks.

Some greeted me while others watch as I sway my hips inside to find drew.

As I turn the corner I noticed Kent cleaning off some shoes.

" oh hey Grace I wasn't expecting to see you here" said kent as he stood up to hug me.

" yeah I was just stopping to see.." i Pointed my finger toward the glass window as I could see Andrew back up against the lockers.

" yeah about that" Kent shoved his hands into his pocket " he haven't really said two words all night and in fact he just been standing there...not a word"

Sighing to myself I knew this was going to be hard for me.

As I walked past I could feel Kent's hands touch my arm.

Turing around I looked at him as his eye lowered.

" I.. Um couldn't help but To over hear the comment.."

" it's nothing I promise" I said cutting the conversation short.

I knew what he was going to refer to and right now I wasn't ready to tell him.

* All I Want*
By: Kodaline

" hey" I said before walking inside and closing the doors behind me.

I watch as a tear slide down his cheek before he quickly wipe it away.

" Grace I can't do this I'm not ready"

Without saying anything else I walked over before wrapping my arms around his back.

Placing my head onto his chest I could hear his cries pour out louder.

holding onto him tighter he refuse to hug be back instead his cries took over the room.

" that was my brother, the only person I came into this world with and..... he's gone"

" no he isn't he's here with us now and he have a message that he wants you know" I spoke.

" aha what can he say to me he took everything and left me with nothing but a house and twenty dollars . He Told me that's all I would be worth and It was up to me to find my way in this world"

my eyes looked over at Ashton who had tears down his cheek as he knew he treated his brother like crap.

" tell him I didn't mean any of what I said. I was angry and mad because he was the Golden child. Our parents looked up to him as this Angel as I got nothing but whips and punishments."

" Andrew he said that your parents treated you like the golden child you had everything and he felt like he only received beatings and punishment"

" what.. Ashton you knew they loved us both. You took a more different path then I did hell they never stop loving you as you can see they gave you everything" Andrew cried out.

" tell him that's not true, and thats what I want to come clean about"

" babe he said that's not true and he want to tell you something"

" yeah and what's that... I'm not worthy of anything because as you can see I have a loving wife, a great job that takes care of the both of us financially. I never needed mom or dad fortune I just wanted you to see that I could make it on my own"

" I can see that now. Tell him that dad really left everything in his name. I was jealous, I was mad, i was disappointed once again the golden twin got everything and I was still in his Shadow. No matter what I did I always came second to him to all of them."

" he said everything really belong to you. He felt that he was the shadow, that once again he came second and he wanted to know or feel how it would be on the top"

Andrew laugh trying so hard to stop crying but it wasn't working.

" it's too late to tell me this now huh, Ashton you always was first in my eyes. You was the oldest for goodness sake you was my role model. I love you and yet that wasn't enough because you made my life hell so what now that your dead I'm supposed to forgive you"

" tell him he doesn't have too in fact I was actually on my way to give him the real will, but the bus flip after a tire blew and unfortunately I wasn't able to make it. All I want is for my brother to forgive me"

" Andrew he said he was on his way to apologize to you and give you the real document that had proof that you was the one who deserved the fortune but the bus had a tire blow and he never was able to make it you"

I was devastated as I could hear my husband sobbing I was so scared to look up at his face because I knew he was so broken.

" Ashton..... I forgive you because I know if don't I won't feel right and I want you to be at peace even thought your leaving me you'll always be apart of me.. I'll see you when I look at me."

" Grace I think I'm ready to go... the light it's..... more than what I thought it would be"

" then your ready to go.. I'll take care of him Ashton"

Before he left he walk over to Andrew and I step back to give him a moment.

His hands moved up towards his back before embracing him into a hug and I knew Andrew was able to feel his presence as I watch his arms lift up.

As he let him go I stood where I was at as Andrew drop To his knees and just cried.

" tell him is not a goodbye tell him it's see you soon"

With that being said Ashton smiled as he waved and his spirit disappeared and I could feel his winds brush my face.

Walking back over to my husband he grab onto me as I held him in my arms.

Moments later the rest of the fire team came inside the room as they wrap their arms around us both.

I never seen Andrew so broken but it's now up to me to make sure he stays sane and I will show him so much love that I have to offer.

" I love you" I whisper to him, and i could feel his grip getting tighter on me.

Pic of Ashton Myers after finding Peace......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487 61 11
A mysterious disappearance, or, perhaps, an abduction of some kind. A witch who loves to toy with men. Ghosts who are trying to find their way and pl...
60.7K 2.2K 30
⭐𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦⭐ Grace Matthews yearns to break away from her small hom...
2.8M 42.1K 99
Six months ago, Nathan's sister was brutally murdered. Now the former playboy desires only one thing: revenge. Late at night, Nathan trudges down th...
1.7M 67.9K 58
[COMPLETED] Wattys2018 Shortlist! PROMOTED ON COSMOPOLITAN.COM Highest rank #6 on Chicklit What's Hot List FOLLOW ME FOR EXCLUSIVE UPDATES ❤ ...