Tom Keen Gets Elizabeth Keen...

De Playrpeamut

Blacklist fanfic alternative universe where Tom admits to being a spy/assassin and Liz leaves, but Tom will t... Mai multe

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12

Part 11

13 3 0
De Playrpeamut

REDDINGTON POV

I go to open the door because I hear a knock at the door, when I see... DEMBE!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, DEMBE IS STILL ALIVE!!! So I go to hug him when he grabs my arm and pins me to the wall with both arms around my back (kinda like the police do).

And I'm like "why are doing this Dembe?"

"How do know my name?" He ask me, and after this I realize that he was hypnotized by the Hypno Squad. And tears start to fall silently.

And I go to tell him to forget about it but before I can, he said...

"You know what forget it." And knocks me out with a strike to the side of the head.

Timeskip

Elizabeth Keen POV

I go to Reddington's place because he not answering his phone. So, I go to knock before I go in, but he does not answer, so I bust down the door and see him on the floor with blood gushing out of his head.

It looks he out of it, but before he passes out he said one word and one word only "Dembe."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
158K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
169K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
301K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...