AFFLICTION

Af kethzu

***** Dark Romance "I'll inflict every bit of pain in you. You saw what's being loved by me was like. It's t... Mere

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 ~ [The Past Is Indelible]
2 ~ [The Fears I'm Hiding]
3 ~ [He is back!]
4 ~ [Before It's Late]
5 ~ [Will Everything Be Fine?]
6 ~ [Happier Than Before?]
7 ~ [Those Grey Eyes]
8 ~ [Soon Mine!]
9 ~ [Real or Surreal?]
10 ~ [Not Hallucination]
11 ~ [Don't Come Near]
12 ~ [Not So Sobber?]
13 ~ [Rescue Me]
14 ~ [Still Alive?]
15 ~ [The Same Fear]
16 ~ [Mystifying Question]
17 ~ [Endure More]
18 ~ [The Devil Himself]
19 ~ [His Real Self]
20 ~ [A Thing Called Love]
21 ~ [Helpless And Impotent]
22 ~ [Terrified Of The Demon]
23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]
24 ~ [His Dominance]
25 ~ [Scared Of The Fate]
26 ~ [Why Him Again?]
27 ~ [That Devilish Grin]
28 ~ [Peace In My Agony?]
29 ~ [Love Means Destruction]
30 ~ [Intensified Gaze]
32 ~ [Blemish My Day]
33 ~ [Trepidation In Your Eyes]
34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]
35 ~ [Simmer Down]
36 ~ [Only If I Knew]
37 ~ [Losing My Sanity]
38 ~ [Demolish And Wreck Her]
39 ~ [He Feels Poisonous]
40 ~ [Never Letting You Go]
41 ~ [Agitation Flamed My Soul]
42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]
43 ~ [Frantic With Petrification]
44 ~ [Unexpected And Anticipated]
45 ~ [Can I Ever Hate Him?]
46 ~ [What's Weakening Me?]
47 ~ [Hangover Owing To Him]
48 ~ [Haunting My Nights]
49 ~ [Ache Throbbled me]
50 ~ [Encaged In Nightmare]
51 ~ [Is it Palatable?]
52 ~ [Left With Heartache]
53 ~ [To My Misfortune]
54 ~ [Drunk And Dazed]
55 ~ [I Want Her Back]
56 ~ [I Can't Lose You]
57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]
58 ~ [The Ominous Feeling]
59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]
60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]
61 ~ [My Perfect Hell]
62 ~ [Portrayal of New Disaster]
63 ~ [A Dark Yet Mysterious One]
64 ~ [Words Lie, Eyes Don't]
65 ~ [Distant Yet So Close]
66 ~ [Unravel My Emotions]
67 ~ [Heartfelt Infatuation]
68 ~ [Your Lies]
69 ~ [Love Is You]
70 ~ [Remorse And Pain]
71 ~ [Beginning or End]
72 ~ [Say You Love Me]
73 ~ [This Love]
74 ~ [Did I Lose Her?]
75 ~ [This Can't Be Him!]
76 ~ [A Grave Sin]
77 ~ [Make Me Bleed]
78 ~ [Hurts So Bad]
79 ~ [Till my last breath]
80 ~ [Love Is Affliction]
Epilogue

31 ~ [Superficial Love]

2.8K 85 42
Af kethzu

AZEZAL POV

Her breathing stopped as she sensed how near I was. She eyed me with her astounding gaze. Her hands clenched the bed sheet and she seemed trying to gulp down her fear which is clearly evident on her face.

A grin grew on my face unknowing as I watched her. I bended down on my one knee on the bed and she was just below me now. Still quite a distance between us but it surprised me how she didn't resist me neither tried to move but this was also a part of what I was expecting. Her hands clung the bed sheet while she looked up at me with unanticipated eyes.

I bended down a little more, our breaths hit each other's face. She still didn't try to push me away or show a slightest bit of resistance. I closed the gap between us and I was now at the top of her while she laid inert on the bed. Her beautiful mesmerising hazel orbs stared back at me and that unknowingly grew something in me again but I pushed them away from my mind. If this is going to be like this, then this ain't going to work. I know what I'm doing and I can't be sidetracked now.

I moved my face even closer and her eyes slowly closed itself as my lips touched her neck slightly. It was a mere second, but I holded myself there for a moment to observe her. I moved away the next moment, composing myself. I stood up shoving my hands back into my pockets as I watched her still laying on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes when she sensed I wasn't near her anymore.

Her eyes found mine, an astonishing look in them as thoughts engrossed her. She looked at me with questioning eyes.

"What? What did you expect??" My harsh tone even harsher but this somehow felt like agony.

There was a moment of silent between us. Then she tried to speak.
"Aze w-what do you mean" A lump of pain hit me as I heard my name coming out of her mouth, just the way she used to call me before but this was it. I know her now.. very well and I got the most practical proof today too.

"I have a job for you which probably you would love to do. How would you like it working at my bar? Doing stuffs which actually suits you the best?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked lowly. Confused or trying to act confused. This innocent face isn't going to be delusion in my eyes anymore.

"Why don't you admit it that you like alluring men? You could just get a very well paid job by that. Though anyone would prolly go for sluts and whores rather than you but you can also try as you are very good at it. Experience makes perfect and you are already quite experienced. You can do better. What do you say?" These words left my mouth much more aggressively than I supposed it to be but I kept myself calm the whole time.

Her face turned into an astonished and stunned one as she took everything I said in.
"I-I don't know what you are talking abo-ut" her eyes almost watered when she took everything I said and as she uttered those words. Tears at the eage to run down. These false expressions and crocodile tears can't do anything to me anymore.

"How many guys are you after? I mean you can just use your talent or should I say seductive and alluring techniques for your own betterment. You can earn lot of money just by being a hussy that you already are. Moreover you seem to be enjoying that too right?" I stated coldly looking at her. This time her eyes actually filled with tears which she seemed to be hiding back before.

"H-How can you say that? You.. I don't have any clue what the hell are you talking about. Stop with your bullshits" her voice broke but she let out the words

"Ooh Amore! You find these bullshits now?? You don't need to play this decent, innocent and despondent role infront of me anymore. I know what kind of woman you are. Just like others nothing but slut"

"I wonder how many men did you seduce with your superficial love like you did with me"

"AZEZAL! Stop with all these! Whatever we ever had was never superficial and it was you who-" Her voice raised but not much. Tears ran down her cheeks as she looked up at me with teary eyes

"I what?" I muttered icily, glaring her.

"How...? How can you slut blame me like that? I don't even fucking know what the heck are you talking about.. I- " She stopped not able to speak or not knowing what to say as tears wet her cheeks.

I smirked just to make myself satisfied with what I'm doing. "Sleeping with people while terming them as friends? I wonder is that one of your quirk.. making friends with benefits.. Or should I say having people for pleasure or even better using others while you are in a relationship with someone else."

"Please stop for God's sake!" She looked frustrated now as she covered her ears with her hands

"You want me to stop? But you did seem to be interested in what I was doing before huh? How you used to play that innocent saint before when we were......." I paused as thoughts about those irrelevant moments came in my mind again "Look at you now. Revealing your real self. How you like seducing men and again play decent infront of them. I suppose that's how you allure men behind one's back and how you keep up with so many men at a time."

She didn't utter anything this time. She slowly looked up at me, her hazel brown eyes glistening tears which almost dried up by now.

"I want to leave" She muttered staring at me blankly.
"So you are not getting what you want and you want to leave?" I affirmed icily staring at her.
"You won't even give me explanation. You are only accusing me for something I don't even know. How can you even slut shame someone for exactly no reason?" She spoke up this time but she hesitated as her words came out

A grin played on my lips hearing her finally speaking out. And then I took out the picture that I had and threw it in front of her on the bed. She took it and her eyes examined the piece of photo.

Her gaze fixed to me again as her hand held the picture.
"T-This is me.. how do you have this- " I cut her in between. "Do whatever the fuck you want with whoever you like. But stay away from Louis. He's going to be my family soon and I don't want someone like you invading in anything related to me. And most importantly when you yourself have a fucked up lover but you go around sleeping with other men. Whore around men who are in your class. Stop seducing men who doesn't even have a fucking clue what kinda woman you are"

"Azezal... I- it's not like that... he" Tears peaked in her eyes once again as she tried to speak but I don't want to lose my patience hearing her rubbish.
"I was right. All women are the same. Nothing but sluts but women like you are the worst, who try to play decent infront of others but actually is nothing but a slut herself" I turned back not facing her anymore and I knew she was staring at my back

"Louis is my friend.. he that day- " She tried speaking again.
"Get out" I stated coldly cutting her in between. There was a moment of silent as she didn't say anything neither she moved.
"Didn't you hear me? Get lost from here, Leera!" I uttered harshly again and after a second I heard the door open and close. She left.
I closed my eyes shut, letting out a deep breath.

I came near the huge window. I took a cigar and light it up. Bought my fingers which held the cigar to my mouth and took a deep inhale. Then let out the huff as I stared outside the window. Thinking about everything again.. the picture and everything that happened.

How frustrated I myself was when I found that picture this morning....

.

***FLASHBACK***

I had some work so I went to my father's house this morning.

I visit there often now as Elina and Aaron are also there and they love my presence. After mom passed away they were all I focused on except work and mob stuffs. And now as they came back from Canada and are staying here with us I could spend much time with them and Aaron feels also good having me around. I asked my sister Elina to shift in my house but she refused. So nowadays I have to come here often even if there are things I hate to face here.

I'm at my study right now. I have a separate study in my father's house too as whenever I come here I have to work too.

"Remor, I'll need time to get to office. Schedule the meetings of today to tomorrow" saying that I hanged up the call.

"Baby, I missed you" I heard her annoying voice from behind as well as her hands wrapped around my waist at the same time. This bitch won't let me stay in peace!

"Carla, move your hands" I uttered coldly but she didn't move at all.
"Umm.. At first you need to kiss me then I'll let you go" she muttered, still holding me from behind which was also raising my anger.
"Stop playing around. Don't test my patience." I affirmed brusquely, still trying to keep myself calm as I don't want to lose my shit now.

"Come on you don't need to behave like this for small things okay? I wasn't supposed to come here.. I only came here for you. I hardly get to see you. You have no idea how much I miss you. You don't even receive my calls nor reply to my texts.. We are fucking engaged, Azezal. And you-" she was still back hugging me tightly but stopped talking as we heard the door knock. If thing wasn't going to happen maybe I would have lost my shit on her.

"Umm... wrong moment I guess. Sorry to interrupt you guys though but I need to talk to Azezal. So Carla if you can leave your lovely soon to be husband for a while?" Saying that came in Louis with a grin on his face. Carla finally left me giving a kind of irritated look to her brother.

She came near me probably to kiss me but I stepped back and went near my desk.

"Carla, I'm still here... " Louis muttered making a grossed face.

"Fuck off" saying that she left closing the door with a thud.

"So hey man! How are you doing?" Louis uttered.
"As usual nothing much. Work and stuff.. So what's something you needed to talk about?" I muttered taking my seat.
"Ooh yeah.. we have some business related issues" He said and handed me some files as well. Then we were engaged in business talk. After like half an hour we were almost done.

"Okay! Then I'll go as we are done. See you" saying that he got up and left the room.

Then I noticed he left his wallet on my desk. I thought he'll come back to pick it but he didn't maybe he didn't notice that he left his wallet here.

After I was done working, I was heading outside but then I remembered if he comes again to get his wallet he won't be able to take it as I always lock my study when I'm not here and nobody knows the code of my study room too. So I just took it before coming out but unintentionally it fell on the floor and a picture slightly came out of it.

Then when I picked up the wallet and saw the photo at first I was actually astonished to see this but the next second my mind filled with fury. It was a picture of Leera sleeping on his bed most probably wearing clothes which seemed to be his too which clearly meant only one thing that they slept together. Even the thought burned me with fury. The way he clicked the picture and kept it inside his wallet justified they absolutely that something between them.

But isn't Leera with Levi? Her fucktard lover with who she betrayed me before? Now why is she doing this? Sleeping with other man behind her jerk boyfriend's back? Was she always like this?

Then again the memories we had before flashed through my head and fury burned my inner soul even more. When she was with me she did the same. She never let me cross the limit while she kept cheating on me? Is this why she didn't ever let me have her? That wasn't her innocence or anything, she was actually like this from before. I was just too stupid enough not to see this that time. This somehow unconsciously pricked my heart too.

A fucking slut! She's fucking after Louis now. As much as I know Louis he isn't that kind of guy. He is mostly like me too who only prefer one night stands or isn't that interested in anyone as I never heard him dating before. But this absolutely means they have something between them.

But this wasn't it. If anything happens between her and Louis there would be a huge mess. And everything she and I had before can be revealed too which I don't want now. Not this soon. Then how am I going to fulfill my vengeance? I couldn't let this happen

Before anything else came in my mind Aaron came running to me and I shoved the photo inside my pocket.

"Bestfriend! Finally you are here" He muttered excitedly.
"Yes dude. So how's my champ doing" I ruffled his hair and he giggled adorably.
"Not really good but icecream can make me feel very good" He muttered pouting.

"Dude! I wonder how can someone have icecream this much? Don't you get bored?"
"Noo...! Icecreams are the best. I love icecreams so much I would never be bored of eating icecreams" he made a puppy face.
"What's with all these adorable expressions?? Don't think I'll build an icecream factory for you" I muttered folding my hands on my chest joking but making a serious face infront of him.
"Did I say to build an icecream factory for me? At least you can take me eat some icecream" He folded his hands on his chest too making a serious face just like me.

I laughed at his cute expressions... and it felt like I laughed after so many days. These days after the engagement party I was so busy and I didn't had that audibility in me to even feel relaxed. And whatever I saw before stressed me even more. But he somehow could erase all those stress from my head.

"Okehh champ! We'll be going to eat icecream but after I am done with work at my office. I'll ask the driver to pick you up. No need to tell your mom. You know she'll only yell at me and you for no reason. I'll inform your mom when we'll finally reach the icecream store. Okay?" I said with a smile and he jumped happily

"Okayy! Then you go to your office and do your work fast. Go go" saying that he started to push me giggling

"Okayyy.. I'm going. Bye for now.. see you champ" I muttered and drived to my office after handing the wallet to Elina. Maybe Louis will come to grab his wallet later. But that picture of her remained on my pocket.

Again all the time. The thoughts of her didn't let me work in peace. Thinking how she slept with Louis or any other guy annoyed me so fucking much and again it raised my anger everytime I thought about it, thought about what kinda woman she is!

After work I asked driver to pickup Aaron from home and drop him to the place we always went for icecream. I will go there directly from the office.

When I reached there I found Aaron and he was so happy like any other day we came here for icecreams. But today the place is overly crowded so I asked him to stay in a place and I'll just go get icecreams and he agreed. But after a few moments when I came back he wasn't there.

I looked for him everywhere around but couldn't find him. I was so frustrated. Elina would probably kill me if she knew I bought her son for icecreams without her knowing and lost him. I knew I would somehow find him, he won't go anywhere too far. But again what if someone kidnapped or took him? Or did the rivals do something? This was what actually infuriating me. I looked for him more but I wasn't able to find him and the place was so overly crowded at ths same time. I was just about to call my agent and men so that they start looking for him but the same time my eyes found Aaron who was wearing a white tshirt talking to someone I didn't notice exactly as I was so focused at him.

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and went to him. I called his name loudly enough for him to listen at a distance.
Aaron!!" He turned to face me and giggled running towards me.
"Bestfriend!" He called me out.

"Where were you? I searched for you everywhere!? Didn't I tell to to stay in that place" 
I was angry but actually concerned for him. Still trying to behave in a calm manner.
"I'm sorry.. I couldn't find you then I found Leera" Aaron pointed towards the girl that I didn't even manage to notice properly the first time. My gaze shifted to her. Then when I perceived who she was, I remained standing on my place. Our eyes gazed at eachother.

It's her... Leera... Whatever I saw and my thoughts about her from this morning filled my head once again making me stifle. I don't know I why am I feeling so infuriated now as I felt my breath burning seeing her.

I was the first to break the stare which lasted more like mere seconds but it felt like eternity to me. I didn't say anything to her not even a word.
I looked at Aaron again and uttered "Let's go"
"I'll say goodbye to Leera first" saying that Aaron went to her again. For fucks sake what pill did she feed Aaron that he became so fetished and obsessed with her?
"Goodbye Leera!" He gave her an adorable smile which like her would never deserve.
"Goodbye, big guy! See you next time" she muttered returning the smile waving her hand which seemed more like a act to me after everything I have known about her.

Aaron came back to me and I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. Then I asked the driver to take him home back.

Somehow there was a small part of me that still couldn't agree she actually did something like that or she was someone to slut around. I was so exasperated and aggrieved at the same time that I didn't want to think of anything else.

I went to the place back where she was still standing. I clutched her hand aggressively and forced her to come with me. I wanted to see it myself if she was exactly like what I was thinking. If she is then things would be so much easier for me. To hurt her.. to afflict her without any regret.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

.

Now I was absolutely clear she was exactly what I never supposed her to be.

And I got the practical example today. Her so called love which she showed me all the time before everything was fake. I thought may be there was something between us even a small bit of it at first, then it decreased or vanished with time. But I was so fucking wrong there wasn't even a bit of it even at first. She's just like other sluts. All she wanted was my time, money or even better me. There was never a thing called love between us. All she ever showed me was her fucked up superficial love which she only showed for her own good. This somehow hurt me even if I would never want myself to admit.

Just like when she was with me.. was she sleeping with other men at the same time when she never let me to cross the limit?
Even if she was with her fucktard lover Levi, she slept with Louis. And now even after everything she didn't even push me when I tried to pull up something on her. She really expected me to even do something like that after everything? How fucked up she actually was to whore around and behave like a saint infront of everyone??

I released the cigar from my hand after talking the last deep puff and it hit the floor. My eyes went back to the bed where she laid just a few minutes ago. The picture was still on the bed, she left it there.

I went near the bed and stared towards the picture which remained on the bed lonely. After a while of staring I took it in my hand and took my zippo lighter.

"Your superficial love made me blind amore, but it can't anymore. How are you going to pay for this superficial love now?" As these words came out of my mouth a grin itself formed on my lips. I opened my lighter and watched the burning fire as I bought it near the picture. I watched the picture burn, her picture... this somehow satisfied the soul which was burning in me before.

I was so engrossed with her that time and I was blind to see anything but this won't happen this time.. I lost the person I loved the most because of a fucking whore like her. My mom.... that day if only not for her I could have saved my mom. Now she has got so much to face for whatever she did.

I released the burning picture which turned into ash.

"How are you going to face what's coming for you, Amore? You will see what actual AFFLICTION is like" The same atrocious and vile smirk returned to my face......

_________________________________________

Hey lovely readers!! How are your days going??

Here's the update :)
Do share your thoughts!!

So... What's he upto next?? And what do you think about their past? Should I reveal it soon?? :/

My exams are coming and I'm so frustrated.. so I guess I would need time to update. And I'm so busy lately. Sorry if you guys need to be waiting but I'll try to update as soon as I can.

Vote, Comment and Share ♡

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

835K 19.7K 66
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...
1.1K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
402K 10K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...