bad idea | reddie au

By MischeifManagedds

" last night was just a bad idea " " but- " " I'm sorry ed's I have to go " extended description in first cha... More

one
three

two

111 1 0
By MischeifManagedds

" Eddie-bear have you got your pills? " Sonia asked as Eddie passed her in the hallway " yes ma, now I've got to get to school" he insists trying to race out of the door. he was already running late to meet Bill and Stanley before school starts. " aren't you forgetting something honey? " she asks in a bitter-sweet tone. Eddie sighs before quickly racing up to his mother and placing a kiss on her cheek before rushing out of the door and wiping his lips out of disgust.

Eddies mother had always been extremely overbearing. she was very protective maybe even slightly too much. through his childhood he thought she was sweet for wanting to protect him. But after all these years he knows that she's too much and that he doesn't actually need all of the things she pushes on him. But he accepts them because he doesn't have the energy to fight back anymore. He adjusts his black fanny pack as he quickly jumps on his bike and starts racing down the streets towards his school.

as he enters the school grounds he notices his friends stood over at their meeting place by the school bus station. he shoves his bike into the back rack and races up to them. he waves 'hello' before keeling over out of breath putting his hands on his knees pulling out his inhaler and taking several puffs and standing back up red faced but breath entering his lungs again.

" y-y-you ok-kay ?" bill asks his friend. "yeah just out of breath, was almost late." he says chuckling airily " yeah we know " Stan says playfully chuckling along. " what time is it? " Eddie asks before being interrupted by the school bell indicating the start of first period and answering his question. " oh right okay, well bye see you in period 2 " he says sadly not prepared for another week of school. " b- bye " " see ya " bill and Stan say splitting up going separate ways to their lockers.

Eddie pushed his way through the corridors crowded with groggy students and approaches his locker. he puts in his locker code and exchanges his belongings. As he's about to leave to head for his first period he spots a certain curly-dark haired boy across the hall. he's laughing along with a auburn haired girl. ' he looks so happy ' eddie thinks before Richie glances at him meeting his eyes his expression becoming sadder as Eddie instantly looks away and rushes to first period, emptying his mind of the dark haired boy.

*time skip to lunch*

Richie dropped his tray of food down on the cafeteria table and slid in next to Beverly. " hey " he said pushing his glasses up his nose. " hey rich. how was chem ? " she asked jokingly " like a dream " he said sarcastically. Richie had been sat next to henry bowers in chem since 10th grade . however he'd been given grief from him since 8th grade.

" so.... are you gonna talk to eddie yet ?" she asked looking sadly over to the asthmatic boy laughing with his friends. " ugh, please don't remind me" he says sadly putting his face in his hands. " i really don't know how. he always runs away." he says shoving his face in this arms on the desk to show his distress. " just go up and talk to him" she says encouragingly " but-" " no. no buts. go and talk to him" she says dismissing his pleas. Richie sighs " fine. i'll talk to him" Beverly's face lights up. " tomorrow " richie ads causing Beverly's face to fall slightly but she doesn't fight because tomorrow is better than never.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
852K 39.7K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
177K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
593K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...