๐•ฎ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–—๐–ž๐–•๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ...

By Zandurr

Dream was always known as a soft-ish badboy.. but as kinda bad ptsd.. But when it comes to the unreasonable... More

๐Ÿ’Prolong๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’introducing the annoyce๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’External Jealousy๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’i'd say hes pretty gay๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Our clinger๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’simpeful-issues๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Ha loser!๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Break up or expelled๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’ the one that slept with us๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Yanderstic battles๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Teachers work room๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Romours causing issues๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Never existed๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Pissed-off simps๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Sick-of walking๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Cuddles in the back๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Sleeping bueaty๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Hickeys-on the road๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Secert base๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Please baby๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Pragnecey๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Favorites๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Dont touch my mama๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Annoying teddie๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’New craivings, promises๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Birthal meltdowns๐ŸŒฟ
๐Ÿ’Meeting auntie๐ŸŒฟ
More of this ship:
:^

๐Ÿ’Irresponsible๐ŸŒฟ

733 25 2
By Zandurr

Sapnap🌿

Since the run in with the weak yandere. Dream has been Hella protective of Asper.. Jesus that our job and now he's going mama wolf.

'Ay stop hogging Asper Darling' Punz said.

'It's his child and he's yandere so it's kinda understandable' Fundy said ear flicking.

asper soon got up off of the protective mama wolf we call Dream wondering over to her toys.. 'damn she adorble' We all say.

'And fisty' she added.

I chuckle that she is.. Fundy is over there with his little one.. or second cub he likes to call her.. there playing.. Punz picked of Baby like a baby carring him over there. Were all now playing with her.. I reabled my number and well my dad's are calling me now.. 'sapnap damn your preants care alot' Punz said holding Dream.

They know I want to tell them.. 'Sapnap if you want to go ahead.. tell them they have a grandchild' Punz said in my ear.

I just got up leaveing the room..

'Hello?' I say.

'Sapnap oh my goodness.. you fanilly answered'

'Sorry I've been a bit busy..'

'Busy with what? You should have a care free life right now'

'Your grandparents.. me and my lovers had a child'

'Wait what? Your only 18'

'Yeah yeah I know but.. uh we wanted children?'

'This is irresponsible of you, first you run away with God knows who now your a dad?'

'I ran away with Punz Fundy and Loki'

'So there your lovers?'

'Yes..'

'Well it's v-'

I just hung up.. fuck that.

I walk back to my little family I'm happy with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 29.5K 58
From USA Today and New York Times bestselling author Aaron Patterson, the New York Times bestselling BREAKING STEELE. Who is Sarah Steele? The succes...
11.4M 95.4K 7
โ€ขA Wattpad Twice-Featured Story. *Previously named Elle's Saviour* At 25 years old, Elle Barrett resorted to escorting to provide for her son and un...
491K 16K 34
Brando Hallward is stuck on a transatlantic flight with his ex when he meets the suave Daxten Lowe. Maybe his luck is about to change. ...
3M 127K 42
She was the type to stare herself in the mirror and see someone else stare back. Someone who was free and light, being able to spread her wings like...