🍒Our clinger🌿

Fundy🌿

Sabrina is trying  to convince Punz he's not gay.. it's a interesting Netflix  documentary. But for free.. 'I'm fucking  gay and you can't convince  me otherwise' Punz spat annoyed.

'I can treat you better then a male'Sabrine spat.

'Buttercup~' Dream said making Punz  heat up. 'Yeap he's gay and mine fuck off' He added.

That's how you wanna clime us? I mean not like we mind.. we will be yours no problem. Sabrina  stormed off to her spawn leader.

'Mm so you want us huh' Punz whispered in Dreams ear.

Dream  nodded.. Sapnap picked up Dream and we all just left class I carried his bag and went to the field  putting the confused Dream to the grass.. Sapnap knnled down.. that's when I got what's going on.

'Baby you can have us then' Sapnap said kissing his cheek.

'We all like you alot.. that's why we have been how we've  been to you' Punz added softly rubbing Dreams hip.

'Yeah cub.. we fucking  love you' I mubble nevorously.

Dream smiled softly  'so will you be our boyfriend' we all said.

'Yes' Dream said with no hesitation.

We get in a group hug.. kissing and stuff 'fanilly you are ours.. our Darling boy' Punz said softly. Sapnap pulled out the necklace choker thing.. it was black and had spikes with  a charm that said "the unreasonable boys propty" putting it on our little dirty blond.

Dream seems to love us holding him like a little baby.. find by us.. he can be out little cuddle bug, our soft spot if you will.

-

Sapnap🌿

Dream is ours.. officially.. this fells like cloud nine.. fells like I am not even alive anymore.  I just cuddle our knew shared boyfriend in the field giving him affection.. I'm so happy he's ours now.. unfortunately  we all don't have any periods togather for awhile.. the bell rings.. and he's attached to me.. 'awh baby.. but we have to go' I say softly.

'I have attachment issues' Dream mubbled.

'Mmm well Darling.. it's adorble , but I'm so sorry you have to let Blaze go' Punz said softly.

Dream really didn't wanna let go 'Well see you soon cub..' Fundy said softly.

Soon he unattached  himself.. us being the boyfriends we are we took him leaveing him with some kisses and off we went.. the next class went by like a snail.. I was impatiently watching the clock not paying attention.. God is this what it's going to be like with Dream as mine.. well that's well worth it.. Jessica? Oh she's the simp after me.. gushing over me right now while a stare at the ticking clock impatiently. 'So Blazikin  what about A date this Friday?' Jessica suggested.

I looked to her she's dyed blond bright blue eyes, and red lipstick smothered to make her lips bigger. And verily ovbise plastic surgery 'Jessica I'm gay and taken' I say.

She looked annoyed 'don't fall into that lies because I'm not yours yet' she said attaching herself to me.

I shake her of as bell rings.. and storm off into the distence going to my last class of speration from my baby.

🍒Jessica leave him alone >:]🌿