DSMP trans oneshots

By frogofwisdom

Because transAUs are a huge comfort for me :)) Trigger warnings will be at the start of the oneshots Trigger... More

A/N
Transboo
Trans Tubbo
Ftm Wilbur
TransWil but make it ✨happier✨
TransTubbo
TransTommy
TransTommy pt2 cus i can :)
TransTubbo
TransTubbo pt2
Transboo & transTubbo
EnbyBoo
TransGeorge??
Trans Allium Duo
Help
TransTommy
TransTechno
EnbyBlade cus pog
TransNoBlade(they/them)
TransTechnobladePt1
:)))
TransSapnap
TransTubbo
TransQuackity
Skr skr
Meet up
Meet up pt2
Meet up pt3
MtF Micheal
MtF Allium pt2
FtM Tubbo
Just Phil being poggers
FtMSapnap
FtM Tubbo
FtMTubbo
TransTommy
NEW BOOK
AHHHHH-
Pool party moment

TransTommy

3.1K 108 66
By frogofwisdom

I just keep repeating the same people, if u find that annoying or want me to do someone else then tell me.
I know my timeline is a bit messed up 🤚🤚dont even. I already know. Just worked better this way for this particular oneshot. :)))

3rd person:
The fast, sharp inhales and quickly paced thudding and crunching of the woodland floor echoed throughout the forest.
A tall male, around 6 foot tall, darted hastily past trees and bends as fast as his legs would allow, after ever couple of leaps his legs would feel as if they would give out at any moment, but he had to keep pushing.
His heart thumped in his ears, his mouth was dry which made his throat soar, every gasp for air only worsening the effect.
He felt so weak, he was starting to slow down.

'This is bad this is bad' the teen thought, his eyes urgently scanned his surroundings as he carried on pushing forward, the burning in his thighs was beginning to become unbearable.

The boy cautiously looked behind him, "did I loose him?" He tried to speak, though it only came out as a dry croak, almost untranslatable.

The coast seemed clear, and the boy slowed down, taking a few last long strides before quickly vanishing behind a tree and sitting beside the trunk. His legs were dead, every time he moved them he felt every muscle in his thigh beg for forgiveness, they shivered and shook as he forced them into a more comfortable decision.

He panted and heaved, one hand holding him up as the other clutched the front his shirt tightly, once the adrenaline, the only thing keeping him standing, had calmed down, the aftermath of his decision finally caught up with him.

The world started to spin and his head pounded, he could feel his heart in his brain. He reached into his pocket and fumbled around till he found a small bottle with some water inside, it wasn't enough but it'll have to do. He chugged it all in one go.

He swung his head back as he continued to gasp and wheeze, he tried to take deep breaths, only to be blocked by the sharp pains that awaited him from his binder. Due to the chest constrictions and his previous beating around that area, running in a binder was not a good idea.

The teens grubby hand guided his dirty nails through his tainted blonde locks, combing out all the leaves and sticks that tried to hitch a ride, and evicting all the insects that for a moment thought it was their home.

His mind was racing, and reasonably so. The blonde slowly repositioned himself, twisting his body and turning his hips enough to just peek around the corner of the tree. He didn't hear any footsteps, nor did he see any signs of life.

A small nervous sigh-like winded chuckle escaped his dry lips, he had been in enough situations like these to know something bad is about to happen. But hopefully he could be safe here for a few more minutes.

He didn't want to jinx it though, knowing he was never be safe until he was far away. He leant against the trees trunk, using his hands to steady himself as his shaky legs stood one by one at their own pace.

He made sure to take a moment to steady himself, checking his mental check list as he waited patiently for his legs to adjust to his weight once more. Checking he didn't get any serious injuries during his escape.

After taking one last look at his surroundings, he plodded along in the same direction as before, he had never been this far out before, the surroundings were unfamiliar to him.
He took in every detail, all the tall trees and the birds that sat upon them along with the fruits and leaves that hung from them.
Though he wasn't here for sight seeing.
The boys mind was constantly racing, almost immediately getting distracted by any noise. Always checking behind and around him for any sign of the figure whom was chasing him earlier.

Each step he took seemed to become slightly easier each time, his legs becoming more used to the now calmer pace he was taking. They still weren't strong enough to not need the support of a tree of two though, his muscles still felt like jelly.

He had hope, and right now that was all he needed. 'Maybe this time will be different?' He questioned, a small smile appearing on his face as he continued to catch his breath.

'As if.'

-Time skip Cus lazy ig, didn't miss much anyway-

"Uuggghhhhhh" the child groaned as he slouched over in annoyance.
How long has it been now? It felt like days, yet the sun hadn't set yet, so probably around 11 hours?
The blonde looked up into the sky towards the sun, raising a hand flat above his eyes, just perched on his brows as he looked toward the growling orb (square lmao) in the distance.
"Bruh how tf can Techno tell from the position I haven't got a single clue." He asked himself, dumbfounded.

After walking for another hour or so, the sky had started lapping in colours, pinks and blues along with the whites of the clouds made the boy gigglechamp, "hehe. The sky really said trans pride."
After admiring the skies transition from pinks to oranges, he looked back to the direction he was going and he froze in disbelief.
"Snow biome?" He asked himself, he couldn't believe he'd made it this far without a portal.
He plodded on over to the edge of both biomes, he had to make sure his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. His finger traced the sharp line separating them, feeling the familiar freezing temperatures on the back of his finger.

The boy jumped up and fist pumped the air, "Fuck yeah!" He whisper yelled, he had to contain every ounce of excitement inside him so not to be too loud and alert the earlier chaser. He shook his fists rapidly to try and cancel out some of the energy he was holding back before sprinting at full speed into the snow biome, he was close.

It didn't last long though, the blonde regretted entering so hastily. The biome was so much colder than he had remembered, every step he took ached in his muscles and felt so stiff.
He had to hug himself to try and trap his body temperature within his tattered outfit, his jaw uncontrollably quaking making his teeth chatter.
And what's worse, it was night time. And all the boy had managed to craft in the past 12 hours was a couple torches and some stone swords, his mind had been in another place at the time, worrying too much about getting caught by staying in one place for too long.

As of right now, he also had no shelter or food, the last thing he ate being about three maybe four hours ago but that was the first time in two days and he felt very weak. He was low on energy from all the running and lack of sleep.
"I-I sh-shouldve stayed in the o-other b-biome." He regretted, frosty breaths lingering in the air as he spoke.

He continued to walk blindly through the snow biome, the only warmth and light source coming from his torch which could go out at any second from the freezing temperatures and snow, he held his sword as tight as he could in the other, trying not to loose strength.

He continued pushing, one stiff feeling leg after the other, they were ice cold to the touch (I'll turn up the heat if it's to much I'll turn on the light bulb on the wire turn on the dehumidifier-) his hands shook uncontrollably, effecting the steadiness of his sword.

But it was too late to turn back now, he couldn't have stayed over night in the forest biome, he couldn't stop, he had to keep moving or he'd get caught.

"F-fuck this sh-shit m-man." He cussed, a large shiver crawled up his spine making him freeze for a moment as it passed.

He mentally swore at himself constantly as he felt all his strength start to leave him, 'nonono nope nope no nono no not happening this isn't happening.' He thoughts cried much like the rest of his aching body, begging to be spared from the torture of functioning at this current moment.

'Please no just a little further at least! There must be something around here!' He screamed internally, but it was too late for that now. No matter how hard he pleaded his body was just too tired, his legs collapsed in the cold snow, any heat he had left in his body melting some of it, only making his legs colder.

He tried to speak, stutter out a no, maybe even scream for help. But he couldn't. Even if he could scream loud enough for every living organism to hear, he would rather die here than go back to him.

With one last gasp for breath, his vision shook, now that his legs had relaxed the rest of his body craved the same feeling, his body wanted sleep.

As the dizziness overtook him, he didn't even realise he was falling, he didn't feel the cold snow that gripped at the side of his face. He was already half asleep, half way to the world of dreams.

'Guess this is where I die.' He thought to himself before drifting off as darkness overtook his vision.

The last noises he heard was the loud hiss of the melting snow leaving his once only light source to be just a useless burnt stick.

And the 'vwoop' sound on an enderman.

Mr Genderman Oreo boy our beloved:
"Tommy?" I was dumbfounded. The boy I hadn't seen in so long, presumed dead by so many. Standing there in the snow.

'Technoblades house along with my little shack outside it isn't too far away, maybe he was trying to go there? But I don't understand... isn't he still exiled? Did I miss something?' I was so confused as I stared at the boy in disbelief, he looked so... off. He looked so much more skinny than before, not to mention his clothes are torn and dirty and... bloody? He appears to have a few bruises too.

He didn't seem to process my words at all, not even so much as turning his head to show acknowledgment. 'Maybe he didn't hear me?' I questioned.

"Tommy? Are you-" I stopped dead in my words as the blonde fell to his knees, and then the rest of his body going limp and following in their footsteps.

I quickly teleported over to him and kneeled beside him, I lifted him slightly before purple particles began to appear around me, and within seconds only a 'vwoop' was heard before I was immediately transported to the closest place I could think of. Technos house.

I had just stopped by to see Phil and was on my way back when I found Tommy, Phil wasn't home and it didn't seem like the piglin was either.

I quickly ran over to the couch and layed Tommy down on it, I quickly scanned over the boy for any visible wounds before laying blankets on top of him. My only goal at that moment: help Tommy.
From what I saw before covering him, he was definitely much skinnier than I remember, that wasn't just my mind playing tricks on me, he definitely had a lot of bruises and cuts on him. He didn't seem to be dangerously effected by the cold, such as frostbite and such which is a miracle to say the least.

I ran over to the pile of Logs near the door and placed them on the fire near the unconscious boy, lighting it immediately. The warmness radiating off of it filled the air, as the crackling of the dancing flames fought.

I tried my best to do things to help him, rushing around aimlessly for a while just to see if I would come across anything else that might help, but I think all I can do now is wait.

With a loud sigh I slumped on the ground and leaned on the couch, my mind then started to recap everything that just happened and really process it.

'What was Tommy doing out at night in the snow?' I asked myself, 'I don't think he was let out of exile, I think he must have escaped somehow... wow... people really think he's dead too, I wonder if anyone else had seen him? Why would Dream tell us he's dead? Wait does it make me a criminal if I'm an accomplice to his escape? Lol doesn't matter now, I'm glad I helped him.' I looked over at said boy, Tommy's face was shockingly pale, pale as snow ironically. His hair was messy and dirty, 'what were you doing out here like this?' I kept asking myself.
Maybe he was running to it from someone, was it urgent? What was it for? Why?
My mind kept racing, I had no idea what was going on really, only that right now, Tommy needed my help and Technoblade has a lot of stuff, and Philza has better medical knowledge than me.

I stared into the fire in awe, the way the flickering autumn colours tangoed was so mesmerising.

I turned my head to face the other, I could see some of the colour returning to his face. I smiled at this, 'god Technoblade is going to kill me' I laughed to myself. I did just bring his sleeping brother-like enemy into his home unannounced.

-time skip because I feel like this chapter is super long sorry-

Third person pov:
The blonde stirred awake, he gasped and shot up, his blue eyes darted to every corner of the room as he slowly processed his current situation.

The last thing he remembered was... dying? It was cold, he was looking for shelter but he collapsed in the snow... 'wait am I dead?' He asked himself, still feeling a bit out of it.
Until it finally clicked, 'holy shit I'm in Technoblades house!' He gathered, seeing how all of his stuff was scattered around along with the fact techoblade has a large portrait of himself made by someone on his wall.

Tommy started to panic. Their last interaction didn't go well. 'How the hell did I end up here anyway?' He questioned, scratching the back of his head.

He flung the blankets off of his body and swung his legs off, his foot hit something hard.

"Ow!" A yelp sounded. Tommy jumped away in surprise, he thought he was alone.

Sat up against the sofa was a tired Ranboo, he had accidentally fallen asleep watching over Tommy. Ranboo rubbed the back of his head and laughed a little, "Jesus Tommy, you could have just shaken me if you wanted to wake me up." He chuckled.

Tommy's face heated up a little from embarrassment, "shut up I didn't know you were there. It was an accident." He crossed his arms.

"Alright alright." Ranboo surrendered, he carefully stood up and dusted himself off before looking at the boy on the couch, "so? How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better. How did I get here?" He asked.

"I found you out in the snow last night, you seemed a bit out of it and then you kind of just collapsed. I was on my way back from trying to find Phil for something, nobody's home, and this was the first place I thought of taking you. Technoblade has a lot more stuff than I do." The dual haired man explained.

Tommy hummed and nodded as he spoke, recapping it to himself afterwards, "Mhm I see... thanks Ranboob" he thanked.

"It's Ranboo." The taller pouted quietly.

"Oh I know" the smaller smirked mischievously. He jumped up off the couch already feeling full of energy after finally getting some sleep, along with seeing his friend again after so long, he couldn't fully contain his excitement. He pranced over to a chest where he pulled out a cookie, "no way I haven't had one of these in aaaggeesss" he cheered, munching away.

Ranboo just watched as the boy made himself at home, it was very amusing. He didn't realise that Tommy was just trying to mask his nervousness, he hadn't talked to anyone but dream for god knows how long and was in the house of someone who probably hated him. He just wanted to act the way he did before! Make it seem like everything was a-o-kay and he wasn't at all affected by his... experiences in exile.

"What where you doing out there, Tommy?" He asked, said blonde sat back on the sofa and Ranboo sat beside him. "I was running away."

"From what?"

"More like who?" The boy sighed, slouching into the back cushion.
Ranboo gave him a confused look, raising an eyebrow, signalling the younger to continue, "dream." He mumbled into the cookie before taking another bite.

Ranboo nodded understandingly, he wasn't sure what had happened to Tommy in exile, but it was clear that it wasn't something he wanted to talk about so he didn't push it. The wounds explained it all.

"Hey," the boy started, breaking Ranboos train of thought, his attention back on Tommy, "do you think Technoblades going to be mad?" He questioned.

"I'll talk to him." Ranboo promised, patting Tommy's shoulder before standing up again, "I promise it'll be alright." He finished before leaving the room.

"Where ya going, oreo boy?" Tommy asked, trying to return to his normal pre-exiled self.

"Going to find you something else to wear" he called from the next room, "your clothes are dirty." He paused for a moment, a few noises could be heard from the room, before he emerged with some clothes, "and you honestly look like shit."

"Why thank you." Tommy responded jokingly.

Ranboo laughed at his response, handing him the pile of clothes he had found.
Tommy hesitated to take them, worried the piglin would be mad, but... they didn't seem like the sort of clothes he would wear? Too casual. He liked fancy stuff.

"Don't worry." Ranboo interrupted, as if he had read his mind, "they are my clothes, I stayed overnight here a week or so ago."

He didn't explain further, but Tommy didn't seem to want to know why, though he did notice how uncomfortable the taller looked whilst vaguely explaining.
The younger shrugged before thanking him again and wandering off to the bathroom.

The locked the door before taking off his ripped shirt and pants, replacing them with Ranboos big purple hoodie and joggers. It was very comfortable. "Perfect for binder breaks." He noted. His attention was taken to the mirror as he thought about the word, "binder binder binder" he muttered to himself, he had hardly taken it off during exile in fear that Dream would find out and use it against him, and he ran in it, not to mention slept in it again. "How long have I..." he pulled up his hands and looked at his fingers counting the hours- no. The days. It had been days now.
"Shit." He said aloud, "3 days since my last break. That is not good." He lifted the warm fabrics of the hoodie to reveal his binder, it was worn out but still did a good enough job to make him appear flat.
He rolled up the elastic of his binder, peering underneath, he hissed in pain as his finger touched a bruise, a short wave of pain shot through his chest, "hahaha... shit" he cussed.

He pulled off the hoodie and pulled at the straps of his binder, he yelped in pain and hunched over a bit, "owowowowowfuckfuckfuck" he swore under his breath.

He couldn't take it off. Not like when dysphoria hits. I mean he physically couldn't.
There was a small numb on his side where the masked man had harmed him previously, a pretty nasty purple and blue that engulfed it poked out of the binder a little, possessing the colourful properties that made it resemble a galaxy.

He had no choice. He needed to take it off right now.

"Are you okay in there?" A soft knock echoed in the bathroom. 'Just in time'

"Yeah- wait no. No I need some help with something Ranboo." He accidentally lied. Habit. But corrected himself.

The enderboy was concerned but prepared to help his friend with anything. "Yeah. Yeah of course Tommy, what do you need."

"Um... some scissors? Maybe some bandages? I'm not too sure.." he mumbled the last part, but Ranboo heard it.

"Okay you stay right there Tommy." He sprinted to a chest, grabbing the supplies the younger demanded along with a couple extras just incase, the list and tone of the blonde worried him.

"Okay I'm back. Do you want me to come in? Or just pass them to you?" He asked calmly, though the panic leaked into his voice.

"I'll open the door a bit, just pass them through the crack okay?" He asked. He was going to ask Ranboo to do it but that would mean a lot of explaining and effort. Along with the fact Ranboo might not accept him, he didn't know that for sure, but he didn't want to risk it if he didn't at least try it first.

"Thanks" Tommy thanked, taking the supplies from Ranboo seeing he even brought extra stuff.
"No problem. Do you want me to go?"
"Can you please stay till I'm done? Just incase."

"Okay." He spoke calmly, he waited for a moment, there was a comfortable silence apart from the quiet rustling in the bathroom, "can you please tell me what's happening? I'm really worried."

No response.

"Tommy?" He called, no response, he knocked on the door a couple times, "Tommy are you okay?"

"U-uh Ranboo." The reassuring sound of the boys voice calmed Ranboo immediately, though the blonde was currently panicking.
The way his hands and arms were angled, somehow he just couldn't cut his binder. Not just that but he couldn't bear to do it himself. He had lost all his belongings to exile, and he was about to loose his last binder to it aswell. Along with the fact that whenever he moved his arm into the position he needed, his ribs and injury would burn like hell.
"Ranboo I need you to help me. Just, don't freak out or anything... I don't know. I haven't actually told anyone this yet so I'm not s-sure how you will um react." He stuttered.

"Tommy it's okay, whatever it is I'll listen when you want to explain it to me, but right now all I want to do is help you." His voice was comforting, Tommy knew he was telling the truth.
"Tommy I need you to unlock the door please"

Tommy did as he said, "just. I'll... just don't comment on it. I'll explain once you see."
The door slowly opened, Ranboo wasn't sure what he expected, but it wasn't this.

Tommy was stood at the sink, holding some scissors, he was shirtless and was wearing something that looked an awful lot like a tight sports brah or crop top of sorts?
Tommy was rather uncomfortable by the way he scanned over his body for a moment, but understood, it was probably confusing for him.

"So what do you need help with?" He smiled softly.

"Um so I was attacked earlier by uh..." he couldn't do it, "a mob" he lied. Though his body language said it all to Ranboo. "And I have a rlly bad bruise under my binder" he pointed to the piece of clothing on his chest, "and I can't take it off because of it."

"Does it have to come off then?" He asked rather confused.

"Ah- um yes." Tommy had never explained it to anyone before, he forgot Ranboo didn't know about binders, "it's only supposed to be on for 8-12 hours"

"How long has it been on?" The dual haired teen walked closer, holding out his hand for the other to pass him the scissors.

"3 days..."

"Jesus Tommy. We need to get this off right now." He demanded.
He arranged the scissors comfortably on his fingers before placing the blades around the fabric.

Snip

That sound. It broke Tommy's heart. The very sound he hoped never to hear, his binder was literally being cut in half. His only binder.

"Ah wait Ranboo." He pushed his arm away along with the scissors, he had only cut like an inch.

"What's wrong? Does it hurt? I'm sorry I'll be more gentle" he apologised.
"Oh. No worry it's not that." He started, "I actually need to tell you something before you continue, I should've just told you before you even entered."
The taller raised an eyebrow, Tommy cleared his throat, "I'm transgender."

Ranboo stood a little taken aback, "wait really?" He asked. Tommy nodded, "yeah. This flattens my chest because I was originally born a... female." He cringed at his own words.

"Oooohhhh I see. So should I do this a different way or? Like maybe you can..." he paused for a moment. "Oh I got it."

He grabbed the purple hoodie Tommy had discarded on the floor. "Lift" he ordered, pointing at my arms, he gently put the hoodie on me, "now. I'm going to need you to hold the hoodie in the right place so I don't see anything when the binders been cut." He commanded, Tommy did as he was told. Though he was completely zoned out.

" 'got it' ?? Is that all he has to say??" He was dumbfounded, he was expecting to be either yelled at or bombarded with questions.
Tommy was so lost in thought that he didn't even realise he had finished with the binder.

"Right all done."

He dropped the fabric he was holding, already starting to feel a bit dysphoric, but the freedom of his injury was so refreshing.

"How do you feel?"

"So much better." He sighed contently, "thank you so much Ranboo."

Ranboo nodded before walking out the bathroom, "I'll get you something to drink and a proper meal," he announced, he turned around and glared at my jokingly with a smile on his face, "a cookie is not a meal."

"I would care to disagree my good sir." I joked back, "a cookie is an exquisite meal full of nutrition."

We both laughed at this, "go on, take the rest of while I make you some real food. I'll see you in a minute." He said before leaving.

Tommy tucked his hands under the collar of his hoodie and lifted the straps over his head, he tucked his arm into his hoodie and pulled the rest off before getting back into the hoodie properly.
He stared at the remains of his binder, Ranboo seemed to have done it in a way that could be prepared thankfully, but it was worn out anyway, he needed a new one.

He tried to walk out the bathroom, but froze in his tracks and cringed at the feeling of a familiar heavy weight on his chest, causing a pit in hi stomach to form.

But just like he always did, he pushed through it, making his way into the kitchen. Ranboo was taller than him, the enderman like over sized clothes aswell as his usual suit, but over sized for him was much more oversized for Tommy, it was perfect. He basically looked flat in a certain lighting which eased out his dysphoria a little.

-time skip again-

Tommy finished his food, Ranboo had asked him about a few questions he had about being transgender, which is completely understandable. He asked about binders, and what to say and what not to say, he was very cautious about how he spoke.
Tommy ended up going on a massive rant whilst trying to explain what dysphoria was, the random frustrated noises when he couldn't find the correct words made them both burst out laughing. It wasn't as awkward as he thought it would be.

They were both so busy having fun and learning that they completely forgot about their current situation.

"Oh shit" was all Tommy could say when they heard the footsteps and muffled talking coming from outside the door.
He started to shake a little, he had completely forgot he was in TECHNOBLADES HOUSE! He was totally screwed.

Ranboo was equally as nervous, he wasn't good at things like this but he had promised Tommy he would speak to them so he rushed over to the door. "Don't worry I got it." He lied. He didn't 'got it'. But he needed to try.

He opened the door before they even reached the top of the stairs, leaving Tommy alone inside.
Phil and Technoblade stared wide eyed at the unannounced presence of the boy... coming out of their property... that he had been in since they were gone.
"Ranboo what the fuck are you doing in my house?" the piglin interrogated.
"U-um well you see.. I originally came looking for Phil but then something happened and I had to come here again because you have the right equipment for injuries and-"
"Are you injured Ranboo, Phil asked climbing up the last two steps to reach Ranboo, inspecting him, his face filled with worry.

"Oh! Nono I'm not the one who's injured!" He panicked a bit, guilty he made the older worry.

"You touched my stuff?" Techno asked in his monotone voice.

"Oh- um- well yes but-"
"I'm just messin" the piglin smirked.

"So what's going on then?" Phil questioned.

"Ah... well... before I tell you who it is I need you to not react negatively please. He's going through a lot right now and I found him almost dead in the snow last night."

They both nodded understandingly and curiously, "so who is it?"

"Ah so, he's currently inside, he-"
"Oh stop stalling." Techno pushed passed Ranboo and opened the door before a panicked Ranboo could even try and overpower him.

And there he stood in shock just staring at the boy who was currently stood in the middle of his living room, bruised face, dirty and messy blonde locks, Ranboos familiar clothes, he looked absolutely terrified, shaking as he took a few discrete steps back.

"Tommy?!" Phil asked from behind, pushing past a distraught Techno, he ran to the boy and embraced him in a warm hug.
Tommy was dumbfounded by the reaction, he hardly even had time to register what was happening. 'What's going on. Is this really happening??' He hasn't been hugged in so long.

"P-phil?" He choked, he had imagined this moment for so long during exile. It just didn't feel real at all.
"It's me, Tommy. It's okay." He reassured.
Tommy couldn't stop his tears from falling, he was so happy that Phil was there, "Ph-Phil, I-I missed you so much." He sobbed, hugging the bird hybrid back.

Ranboo and technoblade walked in aswell, closing the door behind them. "He was very nervous about your arrival." Ranboo chuckled nervously, unsure about what to say, he felt a little out of place. Like he was intruding on their moment just be being there.

Phil took Ranboos words into account before pulling away and scanning over Tommy, "Ranboo said you were injured?? What happened??!" He asked, worry visible on his face. Tommy looked away before stepping back a bit from the others, he took a deep breath before lifting the side of his hoodie high enough for them all to the the dark swollen bruise on his side.

Phil gasped at this, "Tommy..." he spoke under his breath, a hand covering his mouth in shock. Tommy pulled the fabric back down, he didn't really want to explain so he thought showing would be easier, "what happened to you...?"

"It's nothing I can't handle." He lied. He hated the looks of pity he was receiving. He hated pity. He was a big strong man who can take care of himself.

"Tommy. You might not want to talk about it but we NEED to take a better look at that bruise." He ordered.
Ranboos eyes widened as he looked over at Phil, he didn't know it was that bad, "is it worse than it looks?" Ranboo asked.

Phil nodded, he knew more about medical stuff than Ranboo did, "I need to make sure your ribs aren't injured, like broken or anything." He explained, clearly dumbing it down for everyone in the room.

Technoblade was still just watching, observing the interactions between them.
"Tommy come with me for a moment." The piglin ordered.
Phil shot him a 'Dont try anything I won't hesitate to drop kick you' look, to which Technoblade held up a hand signalling that it wasn't bad.

Tommy was very worried as he followed Technoblade to another room, he didn't know what would happen. He was expecting to get stabbed or something, he wasn't sure.

But he definitely wasn't expecting this.
The tall piglin pulled the smaller close to him, wrapping one arm around his torso, and the other holding the back of his head close to his collar bone. He was hugging him.

Or at least he was trying to.

Technoblade had never done this before. He just wanted to express to the boy that he missed him and was there for him. And not to be scared of him.
He was the fear in the boys eyes when he came in.
It broke his heart.

"It's good to have you back, Tommy" was all he said before letting go, "now go see Phil." He ordered, before Tommy could even question the mans actions he was shoved out of the room back to where Phil and Ranboo were anxiously waiting.

"Oh good you're still alive!" Phil announced playfully, though neither could tell if he was joking.
"Come lie down, I need to get a better look at your injuries." He patted the couch cushion.
Tommy did as he said and laid on the couch, "right I'm going to have to take off the hoodie if that's alright?" He asked.

Tommy held his hoodie down and shook his head, he looked over to Ranboo who was stood next to the crouched Phil, his eyes pleading to be saved.

"You need to tell him, Tommy. He has to know to help you." Ranboo sighed, "I know you would prefer not to, and I know it's very scary for you but he can't help if you don't."
Tommy looked scared, which confused and concerned Phil. "I can tell him if you would prefer." He suggested, to which Tommy nodded quickly.

Ranboo bent over and leaned close to Phils ear, quiet enough for Tommy to hear only muffled sounds, but loud enough for Phil to hear it clearly. His mouthed formed an 'o' shape as he took in the new information.
"Oh." He responded.
"Ohhhhh I see. I get it now." He smiled widely at Tommy, "that's perfectly fine, Tommy. I understand." He reassured, "can you pull up your hoodie the same way you did earlier for me please?"

And he did, Phil inspected the bruise carefully. Humming a little as he pondered. He asked Ranboo to get him some ice and a towel, and he placed it gently on top of it.
"Well, thankfully I don't think anything is broken." He informed, earning a relieved sigh from Ranboo, "i think your rib is fractured, definitely bruised. It should heal over time, just try to relax and it will heal on its own okay?" He smiled.

"Thanks Phil." Tommy smiled back.

"No problem mate." He turned to Ranboo, "can you go and ask Ranboo to fetch me my sewing and fabric stuff? He'll know what you mean."

Ranboo nodded before retreating out of the room.

Tommy looked at him confused, "what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to try and fix your binder. You can't wear it for a while unfortunately, but when your healed again you can wear it until we get you a better one."

Tommy wanted to cry again. Phil always had a soft spot for Tommy, he was like his son. He would always be there to help him.

"Thanks again, Phil."

"Dont even worry about it, Tommy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.7K 26
an au story about ranboo being trans trigger warnings will be at the start of every chapter :)
265K 7.9K 40
// Some Sleepy Boys Inc. Oneshots !! \\ ⚠ ALL PLATONIC ⚠ Trigger warnings at the top of the chap - enjoy! All rightful credits to @wyateria on twitte...
56K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
184K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...