Miraculoutober 2021

By inchen1100101

Miraculous version of Inktober, by little_cherry_tea on instagram. Characters belong to Thomas Astruc and Zag... More

Inktober 1st Ice cream
Inktober 2nd Blush
Inktober 3rd Movie night
Inktober 4th Patrol
Inktober 5th Camembert
Inktober 6th What if?
Inktober 7th Sewing
Inktober 8th Friend Group
Inktober 9th Switch
Inktober 10th Crying
Inktober 11th Lucky charm
Inktober 12th Piano
Inktober 13th Akuma
Inktober 14th Bugaboo
Inktober 15th Formal
Inktober 16th Past
Inktober 17th Wish
Inktober 18th Kwami
Inktober 19 She's just a friend
Inktober 20th Time
Inktober 21st Puns
Inktober 22nd Rainy Day
Inktober 24th Balcony
Inktober 25th Angst
Inktober 26th Photoshoot
66Inktober 27 Moonlight
Inktober 28th Partners
Inktober 29th Fall
Inktober 30th Reverse Lovesquare
Inktober 31st Halloween

Inktober 23rd Future

79 10 3
By inchen1100101

"Let's raise our glasses to the future!", Tom exclaimed and held up his wine glass. Gabriel and Sabine did the same, while Adrien, Marinette and Nathalie just put their glasses with water into the air.

"I am so sorry, love, that you can't have some wine too, but...", he hummed apologetically and laid one hand onto her still flat stomach, "...it wouldn't be good for our little pea...uhm....nut!"

"Nice safe!", she whispered into his ear and giggled, knowing very well, that he almost had said: 'our little peachick'.

Sabine and Tom were just carrying the dishes towards the sink, when Marinette hissed:

"You should be more careful with your choice of words. Even though Adrien and I know the truth, we don't want anyone else to know, that Hawkmoth and Mayura are having a baby, right?"

Gabriel froze.

"But, how do you know? And how does Adrien know? You....Please tell you are not....!"

Nathalie reached for his hand and squeezed it softly.

"Of course she is. Look at her. And look at your son. Now I know, why he struggled with putting on the mask for the video of Clara Nightingale!",she muttered quietly. She looked at the teenagers now and asked straight away: "Isn't that so?"

Seeing them both nod, Gabriel facepalmed.

"God, it's so obvious. How could I not see that. I have to apologize to the both of you, for endangering your lives so many times! Will you please accept my apology? I can't even imagine, if I had....hurt you...I..."

He buried his face in his hands.

"It's alright, father. I do understand. Let's just forget about it, okay?"

He nodded, his expression still guilty though.

It was Nathalie who had a request:

"Marinette? As you are the guardian then, would you mind, letting me say hello to Duusu? I miss her very much and I would just like to see, that she's okay!"

The young woman smiled at her kindly and replied:

"Oh, of course. If you'd like, we can go to my room later and you can meet them all. I mean, as you know about them anyway, there is no need for the others to hide either, right?"

"Bugaboo, are you sure?", Adrien asked carefully.

"I can promise you, son, that I won't try to steal any miraculous ever again, so relax. I would like to see Nooroo again too, by the way. Though I am not sure, if he wants to see me, but I owe him a lot. His recurring attempts to make me see my true feelings for Nathalie and eventually accept the truth, gave me finally a perspective for the future, so I would like to thank him for that!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 241 21
Hey everyone! I'm Starry! This is my first Wattpad story, I really hope you all like it! Keep in mind that this is not in the actual show, it's an ad...
25.8K 1K 62
Gabriel and this other guy are competing to earn Nathalie's love. Who is gonna win?
5.8K 375 33
After Emilie is dead, Nathalie takes over and works so hard, that she eventually has a severe burnout. In one of the rehab clinics, she meets that gu...
11.1K 542 35
Gabenath and a little Adrienette as usual. Starts at the season 4 finale, which I had to make up from the things I saw in risk and the trailer for s...