Lianne's Revenge

By Detentionqueen

Cover by @Reeruworld00. Thank you so much for making it for me. Formally Playing The Billionaire. ******** "W... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Eight

425 30 63
By Detentionqueen

Lianne

“Natalia!!” I yelled, banging my hands on my sister's door. “Answer the door, bitch!”

I knew she was home, the lights inside were on and I could clearly see some activity coming from inside. The only reason she wouldn't come answer the door was because she knew what she did and that I was going to have her ass for it.

“Natalia!” I was sure I had bothered her neighbors with my incessant shouting but I wouldn't stop till she came out.

The door of her condo finally swung open and my furious sister came into view. She had obviously dressed in a haste and judging from the half naked guy trying to put his shirt on behind her, she was up to something.

“What are you doing here Lianne? Do you know you're causing a scene?” She hissed in anger.

I wasn't fazed by her demeanor and had to resist the urge to punch her in the face. “I'm here to discuss the hacker you hired to get into my phone.”

Shock passed through her eyes for a brief moment before she masked it up. “I don't know what you're talking about, get out of here, you're embarrassing me.”

I smirked menacingly, pulling her by the arm into her condo.

“Let go of me!” She struggled against my grip and was able to the out when her companion decided to butt in.

“Hey, let her go!” The guy, who I was obviously older than, pushed me away slightly and stood in front of Natalia in an effort to protect.

“Boy, this is none of your business, I suggest you leave and shouldn't you be in college?” I told, seeing that he looked like someone who'd be a college senior.

“That's none of your business, I suggest you leave my girlfriend alone.” He clapped back.

I chuckled darkly, hung up on one thing he said. “Girlfriend you say? This girl right here? The girl that I have evidence of her cheating on you? Her?”

Appearing confused, he face his so called girlfriend questioningly. “Cheating? Natalia, what is she talking about?”

The girl in question looked like a deer in headlights, petrified and speechless. It seemed she wasn't going to be able to give her boyfriend an explanation so I was happy to.

“I caught her getting down and dirty with my fiancé, well ex now. I even have a picture, want to see?”

The look of betrayal on the poor boy's face was palpable and I almost did laugh before her blew up on her. “Natalia, what is wrong with you! I can't believe you'd do this to me, to us, I guess three months is nothing to you huh?”

“Wait, Ryan, she has no evidence, she's lying, I never cheated on you, I love you.” My sister lied through her dirty teeth.

With that the guy turned to me. “I want to see your evidence.”

I wasn't sure whether he believed her or not but I was more than delighted to show him the picture. It was like his heart finally broke seeing it, I felt bad for him honestly. He clearly cared about Natalia greatly and felt strongly about her but how long would that last?

Give it a few months and he'd be the one in bed with another woman. It's just hurting him because he didn't do it first.

“Ryan, it's not what you think.” Natalia tried but the boy had enough.

He put his hand up to silence her. “Just… no.”

I waited as he stormed out before turning my attention to the girl I came here to see. She was livid and under the calm, collected mask on my face, I was too.

“Why are you so bent on ruining my life?!” She roared.

“Your life was already bad, if anything, my presence made it better.” Was my calm reply. “Now let's talk about the person you hired to invade my privacy.”

“How did you even know it was me?” She asked like she didn't just admit to it.

I permitted the corner of my lip to turn up slightly. “I didn't know for sure but you just told me.”

Her expression darkened as she realized her stupidity. “Well I had to, you refused to delete it and had no right to take it in the first place.”

“Last I checked, I had the right to take a picture on my phone and do what I want with it. What you did was a crime and the only reason you haven't been arrested yet is because it would upset our parents.” I stated.

My parents.” She corrected as it there was a correction to make. “They aren't your parents, I'm their only true child, you're just someone they took pity on.”

It took every fiber of my being to not beat her head in with my purse. “You can believe what you want, Natalia, I really don't care. I came here to warn you, actually I came here to beat you up but seeing you have your hands full with your ex, I'm gonna be gracious.” I took a step closer to her. “Don't you ever in your pitiful life, cross me like that again or you're gonna find yourself in a hospital or worse, on the front page of every magazine tits out and all. Bye, whore.”

With one final smile, I intended to leave but when I felt a distinct pain on my cheek and my face swung to the side, I stopped halfway into turning away.

I know she didn't just… she did.

Without a second thought, I swung at her, specifically my fist was swung at her face and I hit it. In typical bitch fashion, she screamed like I was some demon attacking her.

She and I ended up crouched down with me holding her against the wall. She was crying and I was angry. The both of us were disheveled but she was definitely worse for wear.

“Just leave me alone, please!” She wailed.

Satisfied with the damage I'd done and how ugly her crying face was, I left with a joyful heart and frazzled hair but that's beside the point. If she was smart, which I know she isn't but will still give her the benefit of a doubt, she won't try anything with me any time soon.

********

It's been barely twenty-four hours since Natalia and I's altercation and for some reason, I was summoned to my parents house to discuss something very important.

It better not be about Oliver, I'm working on that and I don't like to be rushed.

It was no surprise to me when I saw Natalia being consoled in our mothers arms. The girl was crying hysterically and even pressed herself further into mom when she noticed my presence.

“Lianne can you explain why you went to your sister's house yesterday and assaulted her for no reason?” Dad asked first, obviously angry.

My shock was covered by a mask of indifference. “Dad, I had a reason, a very good reason. Plus, she hit me first and started the fight.”

Natalia got up from her seat and raised her voice at me. “Stop lying! Dad, she came to my house yesterday drunk and started spouting nonsense about how her life would be so much better without me and that I'm ruining it then she just jumped me when I was trying to calm her down.”

I couldn't believe the blatant lies she was telling our parents but they did. Mom just glared at me while she tried to pacify her other daughter while Dad yelled like I was a teenager that got caught sneaking out of the house.

“Lianne, why would you do that to your sister?! Why would you even drink so much?! You sent her to the hospital, you know that?!” He was furious and I was trying to figure out when all that happened.

I was truly deep in thought, trying to remember what drink I had before going to her house, where I had that drink and how hard I hit her. I was pretty sure the only good hit I got was that punch to her cheek but she had a bunch of other bruises on her arms and chest.

I just had to think.

“I'm worried about her, she's been different since Nolan left her for someone better.” She dared to say.

I couldn't listen to her crap any longer and spoke up. “Shut the hell up. You know that's a lie, I left Nolan because I just so happened to find him in bed with some bitch.”

I didn't want to tell them Natalia was the bitch because it would break their hearts. Plus, I could use it against her which was more fun.

“Back to the matter at hand, why did you beat her to this extent?” Dad questioned.

Once again, I denied it. “I did not! Sure, I punched her in the face but all those other bruises weren't from me.”

I heard her whisper to Mom that I was a liar and the woman could only look disappointed. The truth itched to come out of my mouth but if it did, I'd have to explain from the start.

The idea was beginning to sound more appealing by the second.

Somehow she and I had gotten into a heated argument over the whole matter. Our parents were trying to calm us down but we could barely hear them. I was just yelling random insults while she just said whatever.

I dunno, I wasn't listening.

Mom and Dad were able to get us seated and quiet at opposite sides of the living room. It was confusing to see how they completely missed the fact that Natalia wasn't acting like someone who was as hurt as she claimed. The abrasion on her cheek sure was real but I was skeptical about the others.

“What is wrong with you girls?!” Mom stepped in furiously. “You are fighting much more than usual. Lianne explain.”

I shrugged casually, bunched up on the one person couch. “There's nothing to explain. We're just not getting along as usual.”

“No. There's something you're not telling me. It seems like the problem started with Nolan, so what is it?” Of course my mother, the psychologist in the family, would pick up on that.

Neither of us were willing to say anything. I, personally, didn't want to talk about what happened between Nolan and I. Forgetting about it was what I wanted to do. It wasn't something worth talking about anyway.

He cheated on me, fine, it's not like this is the first time I'm experiencing it.

He cheated on me with my sister, also fine, she was never a good one to begin with.

I was fine, it didn't bother me as much as everyone thought it did. At least, I didn't think it did. I was angry, I had every right to be but I wasn't sad, I didn't feel sad. This was another obstacle in my life that I had to cross, no biggie.

“Look, I'm not upset over Nolan.” I said more to myself. “And I did not hurt Natalia this bad, maybe she pissed someone else off.”

Mom turned to her again but the girl only pushed herself further into her seat, smudging a ‘bruise’ on the sofa. The dark purple color rubbed off onto the chair a little bit but I didn't want to say anything about it.

I'll let them figure it out.

I got off my seat and collected my things with a resigned sigh. “I have to go, got a shoot in an hour.” I lied.

I moved to walk out the door but was stopped by my father. “Lianne, are you sure you're okay?” He whispered.

I nodded slowly, trying my very best to put on a smile. “I'm fine, Dad. I just really have to go.”

I didn't know why but I was unhappy all of a sudden, all traces of the badass girl who didn't care had vanished quite quickly. I needed to get away and be alone even if it was for a while.

The drive back to my house was quiet and so was the house itself. The solitude I wanted made me feel even worse. I was brought to the fact that I was lonely and would remain that way because no one would ever want a true, meaningful relationship with me.

I tried everything to cheer up, comedy, funny videos, memes, even cute baby videos but nothing worked. A couple people called my phone but I didn't bother picking up, I just didn't feel like talking to anyone and at the same time I needed someone to cheer me up.

It was all very confusing and I ended up falling asleep in very low spirits.

Author's Note:

Hi guys. Sorry for the late and crappy update. Many of you know I was sick last week and my mom was sick even before that. We're all better now.

I know I also promised an Oliver chapter but I felt that doing this one in all Lianne was better. I wanted to open up more windows into her personality.

Questions:

1. Did you like the chapter?

2. Do you think Lianne's badass persona is just a facade?

3. How do you feel about her parents now?

4. How do you feel about her sister now?

5. Any ideas for me?

Next chapter at 15 votes.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

-E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 453K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
139K 6.3K 35
Lyra grew up with a family of con-artists. It was all she'd ever known. And once she was old enough, her brother hatched up a perfect plan to give he...
2.5M 81.8K 43
Ethan met the love of his life at 20, but a stupid mistake cost him to lose her. Now five years later he has a chance at winning her back. To the wor...
218K 12.4K 53
She clung to people. He ran from people. She was broken. He thought he could mend her. She lost a baby. He lost his lifeline. She became his wo...