Her Etherian Princess *DISCON...

By ajsielfndksjaht

Adora and (Y/N) have a connection, deeper than with their other friends. (Y/N) has discovered she may have fe... More

Episode 1: The Frozen Forest
Episode 2: Ties That Bind
Episode 3: Signals

Introduction

799 22 4
By ajsielfndksjaht

Hey!

If you happened to land on this book, here's some information. If you've already been here, I don't think there's much here that you need to worry about.

Basically, I have season one for this on my account.

The reader uses She/Her pronouns and the reader is YOU! (obviously)

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(F/C)= Favorite Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

Etcetera, etcetera, so on and so forth.

I really don't use these a whole lot, sorry! Except for (Y/N), of course.

Seriously, please go check out the first season. PLEASE!

You'll be kind of confused if you don't.

I'm really excited for the last episode of this season...

Please, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 3.6K 20
(Based on She-ra season 4!!) With Hord Prime now in custody of Glimmer and Catra, as well as Adora breaking her sword and losing the ability to turn...
14K 341 37
Horde Prime captures Adora and chips her, causing new problems to arrive on Etheria. Bow, Glimmer, and Catra must work together to free their friend...
37.2K 1.6K 16
A Catradora fanfic about when Catra and Adora first met and how their friendship first began. But after Adora learns she's She-Ra and leaves Catra...
8.9K 216 23
basically you are replacing mara in the story and after the ship crashed you didn't die instead you were frozen for 1000 years and adora has found yo...