š˜š„š‹š‹šŽš–, jackson avery

By nokaratekid

š˜š„š‹š‹šŽš– | "stop smiling, pretty boy." 怋 in which a girl falls for the pretty boy from the other hospita... More

'š‘–š‘” š‘¤š‘Žš‘  š‘Žš‘™š‘™ š‘¦š‘’š‘™š‘™š‘œš‘¤'
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

eight

5.2K 185 10
By nokaratekid

Season 6, Episode 16

'Perfect little accident'

____

Maeve leaves her room, walking downstairs into the kitchen, to meet Derek who offered her and Alex a lift. The blonde furrows her brows when she arrives downstairs and sees an very traumatised Derek standing in the hallway.

"Are you alright?" She asks confused. Derek looks up, letting out a deep breath. "I don't know yet."

"Okay..., can you point me in the direction of the trauma?" Maeve asks.

Derek points towards Alex's room. Maeve's eyes widen. "Did you see Alex's dick?"

The man's eyes widen, he shakes his head. "No, no...no, just forget it."

Maeve titles her head in confusion, but before she can say anything else, Meredith joins them, looking at Maeve. "You need to get Lexie under control."

Maeve stares at Meredith mouth agape, quickly realising what has happened. She moves her eyes from the Grey woman to Derek, who stares at the ground in embarrassment. Maeve finally understands why he is so traumatised. Seeing your post-it wife's sister nacked, can do that to you. "No way." She whispers under her breath.

Maeve stares at the wall in trance, not realising that Derek and Meredith have walked away, until Meredith called her. "Maeve, come on, now."

Quickly looking to the side she runs after the the couple. "Where is Alex." She calls afte them.

"He left ten minutes ago." Meredith says, not turning around. Maeve furrows her brows. "So I'm third wheeling, nice."

____

"I misdiagnosed Harper Avery. In front of Harper Avery." Cristina tells Meredith and Maeve.

Meredith and Maeve look at her, chuckling. "Know what that does to mh chances of one day winning a Harper Avery?"

"Titanic fiasco." Maeve smiles, while Meredith gives her a look, before she looks back at Cristina.

"He could die before then. He could die today even." Meredith tells her shrugging.

"I need to operate on my motorcycle daredevil and I'll be fine."

Lexie, appears next to Maeve, making the blonde jump at her sudden appearance. "Jezz!"

"Is it true Harper Avery's here?" Lexie asks, ignoring Maeve's reaction.

"So, Derek walked in on her backed this morning in Alex's bed." Meredith explains Cristina instead of answering Lexie. "Meredith! God!" Shouts the younger Grey, but gets shadowed over by the laughs of the others.

"I'm just cheering her up. She's having a bad day. Be generous." Meredith explains still chuckling, pointing at Cristina.

"You traumatised the poor guy." Maeve chuckles looking at Lexie.

"You know what? You can't have feelings for Karev. He's like Meredith three years ago." Cristina explains smirking.

"I said that." Meredith replies excited.

"I don't have feelings for Alex." Lexie argues.

"You do. Your heart's in your virgina." Cristina answers. Meredith hits her shoulder lightly in excitement. "I said that!"

"You are both monsters." Lexie says, sighing, walking away frustrated.

The three walk past Derek, who turns around, taking Lexie's spot next to Maeve. "Yang, I heard you met Harper Avery."

"Did you know that Maeve's lover boy's grandfather was god?" Cristina says. Maeve looks to her right at the woman, with furrowed brows. "What? He's not my lover boy."

"I didn't know. That's kinda cool, though." Derek replies, patting Maeve's shoulder with a smile.

"No, it's not cool. He's an entitled brat with no skills, except a really good bloodline." Cristina says.

Maeve looks at her. "Now that's just mean."

"Oh, stop crying, about me being mean to pretty boy." Cristina argues, rolling her eyes.

"It's not Jackson's fault that he's related to Harper Avery." Meredith argues, at the four stop walking.

Cristina laughs. "Oh, whatever, Ellis Grey's daughter." She says before walking off, grabbing Maeve's sleeve in the process, pulling her with her.

"Whoa."

"You're gonna help me convince your little boyfriend to get me on Harper Avery's case." Cristina says leaning over to the the blonde, while pulling her along with her.

"Jackson's still not my boyfriend, and who says that I won't get the case for myself. I mean you messed it up once, now it's somebody else turn." Meave shrugs.

Cristina chuckles, shaking her head. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that, pretty girl. And I had the case first-"

"-and messed it up-" Maeve argues, Cristina holds up a finger. "-so it stays mine."

"Ah, we'll see." Argues the blonde smirking.

____

As predicted Cristina did get back on Harper Avery's case, which she later saw as beneficial, because she embarrassed herself in front of him.

Maeve didn't get on the case either, but somehow still ends up standing with Meredith and Jackson, outside of Harper Avery's room.

Jackson looks through the glass window at his grandfather talking to Webber and Derek. "Here we go." He says, turning around. "He's giving them the speech."

"What speech?" Meredith asks.

"About the wonders of medicine." Jackson answers with a sigh. "About how, as surgeons, we're meant to push boundaries, and do what no one has ever done."

"Sounds motivating." Meredith replies. Maeve shrugs. "And annoying."

Jackson points at Maeve with a small smile. "Thank you. It's cheesy, is what it is. You hear it enough times at your grandparents' dinner table. You can't help but wanna be a surgeon when you grow up. "

"You had a dinner table? I didn't know world-class surgeons had dinner tables. I feel gypped." Meredith answers sarcastically, making Maeve and Jackson laugh.

"That's cause you haven't heard the speech yet."

Maeve's pager beeps, at its spot on the waistband of her scrub bottoms. She lifts it to look at it. "Well I gotta go, Lexie's ex is calling me."

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Calls Meredith after her when she starts to walk away. Maeve turns around chuckling. "Oh, Grey, you have no idea how many doors of stupid comments you just opened."

Meredith waves her of, while Jackson smirks looking between Maeve and Meredith. "Oh shut up, just go." Meredith answers.

Maeve fake salutes, smiling. "Aye, aye, sir."

"Oh, and Jackson, promise you introduce me to your grandfather, I have some nice questions to ask about you."

Jackson furrows his brows. "I'll do that if you don't ask anything."

Maeve shrugs. "We'll see."

____

"Alright. Hurry up. Come on." Jackson says, looking at the residents standing outside his grandfather's room.

Following his command, the residents quickly rush inside.

Cristina walks at the front. "We met... already this morning, I know. But you weren't... There was so much going on." Rambles the woman.

"Start with your name, and we'll go from there." Chuckles Harper, shaking the excited woman's hand.

"Cristina Yang. It's an honour, sir."

"It's nice to-" Cristina leans down, a phone in her hand, taking a picture of herself and Harper.

"Thank you so much." Smiles Cristina, walking to the side.

"- officially meet you." Harper finishes baffled, he looks at the rest of them. "And the rest of you?"

"Lexie Grey." Lexie holds out her hand, shaking Harper's.

Maeve's turns is next, she smiles brightly at Harper, shaking his hand. "Maeve Simmons, nice to meet you, sir. If you allow me I have a question, Dr. Avery." Maeve looks back at Jackson smirking.

"Ah nope, we're not doing this." Jackson interrupts from behind, he pulls Maeve away, to his side. "You're a party pooper, Jackson." Whispers the blonde to the man beside her.

"No, I'm just concerned for my own safety." Jackson replies giving a lopsided smile.

"Same thing." Chuckles Maeve. Neither of then see Harper Avery watching them, smiling to himself, while talking to the rest of the residents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 945 10
We could be something special if you wanted. grey's anatomy, szn one ā” szn ten cristina yang / female oc
161K 2.5K 44
WRITINGSBYKAY
2.1K 174 5
š™¶ššš™“ššˆ'šš‚ š™°š™½š™°ššƒš™¾š™¼ššˆ š™µš™°š™½š™µš™øš™²ššƒš™øš™¾š™½ š™±š™¾š™¾š™ŗ š™¾š™½š™“ š™øš™½ ššƒš™·š™“ 'š™øš™»š™»š™øš™²š™øššƒ š™°š™µš™µš™°š™øšššš‚' š™³šš„š™¾š™»š™¾š™¶ššˆ š™øš™½ šš†š™·š™øš™²š™· ššƒš™·š™“ š™±ļæ½...
1.5K 50 9
š—œš—» š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› š—µš—² š—³š—¶š—¹š—¹š˜€ š˜š—µš—² š—µš—¼š—¹š—² š—¶š—» š—µš—²š—æ š—µš—²š—®š—暝˜. š—¢š—„ š—•š—²š˜š—µš—®š—»š—¶š—² š—šš—暝—²š˜† š—µš—®š˜€ š—µš—®š—± š—»...