Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

Fight Continues.

9.7K 321 118
By moonsghostie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JB- Did BTS accept their defeat already? 

Emerging from the darkness, BTS turned around to see GOT7 standing with evil smirks on their faces. The competition of glaring went on for a few minutes before footsteps were heard. 

BTS looked as GOT7 shifted a bit making way for someone, who was none other than Y/S/N. 

She came with a smile on her face and threw something/someone on the ground. 

Jin and Namjoon had to control Taehyung and Jungkook who almost pounced, while Hoseok held Jimin from one side. 

Y/N was thrown on the ground by her own younger sister. She was having no energy whatsoever. 

BTS looked at her with sadness and guilt, as they felt like the reason for her condition, was them. She looked so weak, right now, with her face all red with slap marks, her hands with leather belt marks and bruises, cuts on her upper shoulder, bloody jeans due to cuts on her thigh, and bruised skin. 

For all the boys it was a painful sight, but what was more unbelievable was the fact that the younger sister was standing there, having a proud look on her face as if, she had achieved/done something worth it. 

JACKSON- Aren't you happy guys? This bitch! -He laughed pointing at Y/N. 

NAMJOON-  Shut up, Jackson!

Just then, Y/N was about to get up, but Y/S/N kicked her and she fell back on the ground. For a second again, Y/S/N felt like something was odd inside her, but she shrugged it off after seeing Jk being so stressed for her 'sister'.

JUNGKOOK- The fuck!! -He said almost ready to kill her with her bare hands since their weapons were not with them anymore. 

Y/S/N- This bitch deserves it Oppa! You guys are blind to not see her real self!!- She said glaring at Y/N and looking back at Jk with an innocent look.

JB- Now that I remember, let me tell you how dear Y/S/N helped us. 

Y/N was lying there, thinking about everything. Since she knew it all already, she heard him as he began the whole story from the very beginning. 

Y/N'S FLASHBACK-

I woke up with my head dizzy. Realizing that I was still tied up, bound with these leather belts. I thought of keeping my eyes closed, cause it felt like I had no energy left, however, a thought struck my head which made me open my eyes immediately and look around the area. It was real then, my sister was lying there unconscious and I couldn't do anything. I had my mouth tied up, so there was no benefit in speaking. Guess, I have to wait for her to wake up and ask her to run away from here. But, how the hell did she end up here? 

I was staring at her when I saw her moving a bit. She began to open her eyes and sat straight. She looked around and then her eyes came across my figure. However, opposite what I thought that she will probably free me, she stood up and walked here and there. Soon she came near me and smiled at me. Smile? 

Y/S/N- Sissy...does it hurt somewhere? -She said while smiling at me. 

What the hell has gotten into her? 

I shook my head side to side, hoping she would untie the cloth, but no. Instead, she just picked up the small knife which was on the near table, and came near, keeping the blade near my neck, pointing it a bit so that, a drop of blood dripped down through my neck. I could feel the cold blade. She was enjoying it, while I kept my eyes tight shut. Before she could do anything else, a door burst open and soon I heard footsteps coming close to me. I opened my eyes and saw the whole GOT7 gang in front of me, while Jackson came and held Y/S/N from behind, harshly. 

JB- Dear, dear Y/N! Looks like your brother tracked this location already. They might already be coming here. - He said with a furious face, I could see him faking his cool. 

Did BTS get to know this place? Were they coming here? But no! What if they get hurt!? Cause of me! I have to do something!

BAMBAM- This is all because of this bitch! - He pointed to Y/S/N, who was wriggling in Jackson's grip. 

JACKSON- It's my fault, that I forgot to take her phone, which was with her!
Y/N got this small hope, that her sister came to save her this way. But...

JB- Jackson, I told you what to do. 

Jackson nodded and held Y/S/N in front of JB. 

JB- You have two choices- either hurt your sister Y/N and tell her and BTS the whole truth or die here alone. - He said smirking. 

It didn't even take two seconds for Y/S/N to answer. 

Y/S/N- I'll do whatever you say. -She was still sad due to Jackson, but in front of her hatred towards Y/N, she shifted all the other thoughts aside. Funny, how the mere feeling of hatred towards someone, makes us so blind that we often forget to see the truth behind the curtains of nothing but pure fake. 

The others smirked, and JB turned towards them, mouthing something. They went out, and only JB and Jackson were left. 

Meanwhile, Y/S/N looked back at her sister, she felt something inside her, as if she was doing something wrong, but that feeling lasted only for a second as Jackson spoke. 

JACKSON- Y/S/N, your brothers are coming here, you need to help us so that Y/N can't go back. 

Y/S/N nodded. But then she hesitantly looked up at Jackson, 

JACKSON- What?! -He snapped. 

Y/S/N- Were you saying the truth when you said you hated me? -She asked fiddling her fingers. 

Before Jackson could reply, JB thought of something and, 

JB- No, Y/S/N. He loves you a lot. But Y/N told him that she'll tell your brothers about you and him, and then they'll hate you. 

My head shot up at this statement, I immediately began to shake my head trying to indicate that I didn't do it. But all in vain. My own sister looked at me with pure anger. I could see JB nudging Jackson on his shoulders. 

Y/S/N- That's a bad sissy! You know what, you're bad! A bitch!

The boys smirked, as the younger girl held the elder one's hair and pushed her head behind, she slapped her and looked at them. They gave her fake smiles and nodded as if showing that she was doing the right thing.

That's when JB dialed a number on his phone and held it close to his ear. 

Y/S/N stopped and looked at him, while he was talking. 

I could make out that he was talking to BTS, as he spoke at the end, 

'MF!! NOW SEE WHAT I'LL DO! WAIT AND SEE BTS!! YOU'LL REGRET WHAT YOU JUST SAID!'

He cut the call harshly and looked at me, coming near me, he gripped my chin harshly and said, 

'Just wait and watch! I'll give you and your brothers the most painful death.'

JB- Follow me outside!- He motioned Jackson and Y/S/N, who followed him, the latter one gulping her saliva because she was scared. 

They went out and soon enough, I saw Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae entering. 

They came near me smirking creepily. 

Guess, it's really my end. 

BAMBAM- Get ready to suffer! 

With that, I was beaten harshly, cuts made on my skin, and whatnot. But I did not give them the satisfaction by uttering a single noise. My eyes were closed and my nose scrunched in pain every now and then. After they stopped, they left me lying on the floor, I shifted myself to the corner and took deep breaths trying to calm myself. 

After an hour of silence, the door opened again at a distance. I was sitting in the shadows, so no one could possibly see me. The same goes for, I couldn't see who was it. Soon I heard the door close. But then, it opened again. This time after a few minutes, and with a slow creak. I felt like I was hallucinating, for I could smell a familiar scent. 

But it all turned into reality when I heard,

JB- Look who we have here! Look the brother is here to save his sisters! Do you think I'd be crazy, not locking the door? I knew you are here. And by this time I'm sure, the rest of your brothers might already be caught or by luck, dead!

I was right, it was one of my brothers. Anger took over me and I somehow stood up. The floorboard beneath me creaked as I made my way toward the center. 

Chim-Chim. 

It was him. 

He was standing there, while his face clearly showed anger. 

ME- Who do you think you are to harm my brothers?- I said in a cold tone. Since I couldn't control myself.

I could see he was shocked hearing me since he couldn't possibly see me till now. But JB just laughed. 

JB- Wow! Wow! Wow! You still got the guts to talk back? Huh? Oh yeah! Jimin, wait up. Let me turn on the lights, so you can have a glace at your pretty sister's, condition.

The lights turned on, and now we could see each other. I had no strength left in me, but I was trying my best to stand up straight. Jimin Oppa clearly was sad. But it wasn't time for this. Before I could speak, I heard a bang, and there she was, my younger sister, Y/S/N, she hit him in the head and was standing there smirking shamelessly with that metal bat. 

How could she? 

I looked at her half in anger and half in horror. I looked back at my brother, who held his head as blood trickled down the side of his face. I began to reach out for him, but I fell down as Y/S/N hit the metal bat hard on my leg. It felt like hell. I couldn't stand, but I could see Mark, picking Jimin Oppa up and heading out. 

JB- The game begins. 

That was the last thing I heard or see because soon after I was blindfolded, picked up by my hair and I felt a grip on my wrist as someone began to push me out. 

I still could recognize the touch, it was her, Y/S/N, my dearest sister. 

END Y/N'S FLASHBACK

A/N POV-

Y/N came back to reality as she heard laughing. She looked up and saw the whole GOT7 laughing while BTS looked inexpressible. They had just ended up telling the whole flashback story to BTS. 

Y/N kept her head low while lying on the ground, since she was gathering her energy, thinking she might need it. She was also breathing heavily, to prevent passing out. 

MARK- Aish! I'm tired of this shit! Let's finish this already! -He said in a bored tone, with a bored look on his face. 

JB- Why don't we wanna have some fun? 

Y/S/N- Can I go with my Oppas now? 

JACKSON- JB Hyung, shut this bitch's mouth already!  

Y/S/N- What are you talking about, Jackson? 

JB-  Well, Y/S/N, why don't you tell your 'Oppas' what all you did? Then we'll think of letting you go. 

Jinyoung walked forward towards her and held her hands at her back while she struggled and looked up at BTS who was confusedly looking at her. 

Y/S/N- Huh? Uh- I-i...- She began to stutter, thinking whether she should say it or not. 

JB- Well, since you aren't able to speak, let me do it. So, guys, I'm sorry to say this, but It was Y/S/N who helped us by bringing her own dear sister to us. 

JACKSON- In addition, she had been dating me all this time. Alas! How sad of you to not search about whom she was meeting, when she left the house. 

This was beyond unbelievable. Why would someone do that to their own sister? -This was the thought that came to BTS's mind.

JIN-  Did you do that Y/S/N? 

Y/S/N- ....

HOSEOK-  DID YOU DO THAT? 

Y/S/N- Y...yes..

TAEHYUNG- Why did you do that? Huh? 

Y/S/N-  BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS CARED FOR HER! SHE IS THE ONE WHO SHOULD DIE! SHE IS A BITCH!!

JIMIN- YOU!!

Before he could grab her, he was held back by Bambam and Yugyeom to aside. 

TAEHYUNG- Leave him!

Y/S/N- LEAVE ME!! I'LL KILL HER!! -she squirmed in Jinyoung's grip.

GOT7 smiled evilly looking at this.  Their plan was getting successful. 

JB- Now, now, now, guys let's come straight to the point. Firstly, we thought we could use Y/S/N against you guys, but now that her truth is revealed, we don't need her anymore, do we? 

With that, Jackson pointed his gun at her stomach and

BANG. 

Y/N was beyond shocked to react to the situation. Her sister had just been shot in front of her. BTS stood there with wide eyes. 

Y/S/N meanwhile, began to fall, it seemed like happening in slow motion when she realized what she had done. She kept her hand on her stomach to see blood pouring out. She stared at Jackson, with hurt visible in her eyes. She looked at BTS, all of whom were shocked, and trying to break free from the grips of men holding them hard. How all of them were hurt! She was breathing heavily. She looked at her sister and saw Y/N whose tears were flowing out but she still held that shocked expression. Y/S/N, now realizing, what she did and how much worse she did, smiled apologetically towards her sister, who snapped out and crawled near her, slowly keeping her head on her lap. 

Y/S/N- I-i'm s-sorry -u-

Before she could speak further, she coughed blood, and with that Y/S/N closed her eyes and her head fell to the side. 

Surprising, how people realize what all they have done when they see their life flashing in front of her eyes. However, Y/S/N last smile which was apologetic, somehow seemed opposite to Y/N, as if she was blaming Y/N for her death. 

Y/N shook her body lightly, getting no response, she kept her head slowly on the ground and stroked her hair. She smiled too, but it was a bitter one. 

No one seemed to notice this smile except BTS. However, their confusion and shock didn't last long as they heard footsteps, only to turn around and see the men of GOT7. 

JB- Welp~ One down! 8 to go! -He said laughing. He stopped and his face turned into an immediate serious expression, motioning to Bambam and Yugyeom, he waved his hand and within seconds, the two boys began to beat Jimin. 

The others tried to stop them, but the men of GOT7 came in their way. The fight started, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon were fighting the men and other members of GOT7. 

While Jimin was trying his best to take down the two guys who were beating him mercilessly. His head was only adding to all this. 

JB was standing there looking at all of this happily. 

No one noticed the girl, who had finally stood up, and was making her way towards Jimin who was now crouched on the floor, near to passing out. 

Y/N stood up silently, the chaos was so much that no one noticed her grabbing a knife that was lying near her. She limped towards Bambam and Yugyeom, with one push, as Bambam stumbled and turned towards her,

Slash!

 She slit his neck so fast, that even Yugyeom who halted for a second, couldn't realize that the body that fell in front of him in a flash was none other than Bambam's. 

YUGYEOM- NOOO!!!!- He shouted but only to be cut off by another slit on his own neck. The slit was so deep that he fell on the ground in another flash. 

Two bodies were lying on the ground. Jimin, who heard the scream and realized he was free, opened his eyes and sat up a bit. Others halted as well, for they all had heard a scream. 

JB was standing there, horror-struck. Now he was the one who was too shocked to move. Other left members of GOT7 turned to see the two maknaes of their group, their limp bodies lying on the ground.

To increase the horror, there was a deep chuckle heard from Y/N's throat, she looked at Jimin, who was already looking at her. But his eyes widened as soon as she made eye contact with him. 

Y/N's eyes were bloodshot and looked like they held no emotions. 

She bent a bit and put her hand on his head, who was too shocked to move. She wiped off a drop of blood and looked toward the rest of the BTS members. They all looked back at her in terror. The shock of two dead bodies hadn't yet passed when they saw her face, which held no emotions, and her eyes, which made them gulp their saliva.

Y/N ignored their feared expressions and turned toward GOT7 members, walking straight toward Jackson who was standing a bit ahead of JB. She limped towards them, looking straight into their eyes, and said in the most icy-cold tone, one could have ever heard.

Y/N- The game's turned. 

Slash

As soon as the knife made contact with Jackson's neck, Y/N pressed it deep into his throat. JB who was about to turn his gun toward Y/N, 

BANG

Along with Jackson, JB dropped to the ground. 

Everyone turned to look at the entrance, where Suga stood along with a hundred men. He had his gun in his hand. They looked back to see JB whimpering while holding his leg, where he was shot, meanwhile Jackson was lying dead, with a knife stuck in the middle of his throat, eyes open.

SUGA- Not my sister, you bitch!

Y/N who was still standing facing Jackson's body, stumbled, yet regained herself as soon as a hundred gunshots sounded around the place, GOT7's men dropped dead on the floor, and the other members got shot by BTS members as Suga passed them weapons. It all happened within seconds. Soon enough it was just BTS, Y/N, and JB who were gritting their teeth. 

.

.

.

.

Jungkook went up to Y/N and held her shoulder, however to his horror, she immediately fell back. Since he was standing just behind her, she fell on his chest while he balanced himself. He gripped her shoulders and turned her around. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N was holding her stomach, from where a knife was protruding out. 

JUNGKOOK- Y/N!!!! -He shouted once he saw her bloody hand covering the knife. At the same time, there came two screams. 

MOM- Y/N!!!!

DAD- Y/S/N!!!!!

BTS came near Y/N who was already on the ground, Jk was holding her, trying to control his tears. Their mom came near them and stroked Y/N's cheeks. 

MOM- My baby, you'll be alright, hmm? - She said trying to give strength to the girl. But,

DAD- You!! You killed your own sister!! How can you be so evil?? Killing your mother first?!- He said while looking at Y/N's weak form, standing near Y/S/N's body, shedding tears.

NAMJOON- Shut up dad!

DAD- No!! She should be the one who dies---

He was cut off when he felt a slap on his face. Ms. Kim had slapped him. 

DAD- The hell!!

MOM- Leave from here right now! Right now, I said! -She said glaring at him. He had no choice but to stand up and leave after looking at Y/S/N's body for the last time. Ms. Kim bent towards Y/S/N's body and kissed her forehead, her tears falling, she whispered, 

'Rest in peace, my little baby. It's alright, whatever you did, forget it and rest in peace.'

SUGA- The ambulance will be here, I've called it. - He said, while Jin controlled the blood flow, and Y/N kept her head back on Jungkook's chest, who was holding her. Taehyung and Hoseok were helping Jimin. Namjoon was near the woman who was trying to stay strong.

However, this moment didn't last long as Y/N saw JB, who was now on his knees, aiming at Suga, who was near her. He wasn't aware as his back was turned at him and besides she couldn't lose anyone else. 

Again, it happened within a few seconds, as Y/N immediately pushed Jin and Jungkook, and moved her legs in a way that Suga fell down and,

BANG. 

The bullet sound echoed as Ms. Kim looked up to see Y/N and Suga on the ground, while others looked shocked. 

EVERYONE- Y/NNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N got a bullet near her chest. She couldn't feel her body anymore. It all felt like a vivid dream-like situation. Jimin pushed Tae and Hoseok and came near her. He put her head in his lap. He was crying. 

JIMIN- W-why? - He managed to say between his tears. But as he saw Y/N's arm move up to wipe the trickle of blood from the side of his face, he broke down, holding her close to his neck. 

JIMIN- I-I'm sorry! Y/N-ah! Mochi, please don't l-leave us!- he cried. Taehyung sitting beside him, holding on to Y/N's hand, cried himself, holding Jimin with one side. While Hoseok didn't know what to do, he just felt so helpless, so useless. 

Jungkook who was choking on his tears and Suga who was red due to anger began to beat JB, taking out all their pent-up anger, frustration, and pain. The ambulance arrived, picking her up, since Jimin was weak, Jin went to put her on the stretcher and sat inside, holding her hand. Jimin followed, stumbling in his steps, being helped by another nurse. The ambulance began to move towards the hospital. 

The ones that were left in the place were Suga, Jk, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, Ms. Kim, Y/S/N's body, and JB being held by their men. 

NAMJOON- Transfer him to the basement. -He motioned the guards in a cold icy tone. 

Ms. Kim who wasn't able to handle the shock fainted. Suga held her and brought her to the car, while Hoseok helped him. They began to go to the hospital.

NAMJOON-  Taehyung, take Jungkook and follow the ambulance. Stay sane, and drive properly.

They went, since Jk was already sniffing, Tae managed to control himself for the time being. They went outside too. 

Namjoon looked at Y/S/N and picked her body up. For him, she all thought had done a lot, and kind of deserved it, but still, she remained their sister. 

Silence followed as Namjoon went away driving. 

The only thing that now remained was the dead bodies of the rest of the GOT7 members and their men. The men of BTS were now setting up fire to the warehouse, showing that the fight was over. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or was it? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 1.6K 34
This story is about , Kiara(Y/N) a special girl with many identity having secrets. Kiara has a dark past and a revenge to be taken with a bright foll...
617K 20.8K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
159K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
135K 3.6K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...