TBATE : I'm In Your World

By AlannaXYZ

-Completed- Warning : Hurt, Sad, and Angst genre! So prepare your heart! ๐Ÿคญ Read slowly, and you can feel the... More

๐ŸŽถ 1 - About Myself
2 - Dicathen
3 - Arthur Leywin
4 - Who Are You?
5 - Tessia Eralith
6 - Sylvie
7 - Bond
8 - Return
9 - My New Weapon!
10 - Adventure Begins
11 - Dungeon!
12 - Confession
13 - Confession (2)
15 - I Promise!
16 - I Realized it..
๐ŸŽถ 17 - I'll Be There for You
18 - How to survive?
19 - Distance
20 - Blue Dungeon
21 - Encounter
๐ŸŽถ 22 - Will we be until old days?
23 - School Invasion
24 - The Incident Happened
๐ŸŽถ 25 - Farewell Makes a Person Stronger (Season 1 End)
26 - After 3 years.. | 2nd Season
27 - Arrival
28 - Sacrifice
29 - Fight Back!
30 - New Bitter Truth..
๐ŸŽถ 31 - It's not that easy for..
๐ŸŽถ 32 - Loved or Loving?
33 - Jealousy Can Burns Your Soul
34 - War Still Has to Happen
๐ŸŽถ 35 - You Fade Internally
36 - Everything Goes Right. Right?
๐ŸŽถ 37 - Should I Pretend?
๐ŸŽถ 38 - Better Like This
39 - When The Answer is Visible
๐ŸŽถ Not an Update | Just an Art for Ross
๐ŸŽถ 40 - Too and More
41 - Hope and Courage
42 - Do and Fight, or Die!
๐ŸŽถ 43 - I Just Wanna Be With You..
๐ŸŽถ 44 - Unknown Feelings
๐ŸŽถ 45 - I'm In Your World (End)
๐ŸŽถ Epilogue - Letter From Ross
๐ŸŽถ Epilogue - Can We Change Our Fate?
My Last Author's Note
Side Story : The Numb and The Touchy

14 - Reunion

2.1K 113 26
By AlannaXYZ

POV : Tessia Eralith

GAAH! I messed up. I messed up. I messed up. I REALLY screwed up!

I buried my head into the pillow and screamed in frustration.

We were supposed to have an emotional and romantic reunion! Well, it's emotional, but in the opposite direction! Why did I even say all that? Why did I attack him? I knew Art would never fight for no reason but I just went and told him about something I didn't even see! gee! I'm so stupid!

I thought about what happened after the opening ceremony earlier. When I was about to return to the dormitory, I saw a crowd where Art was arguing with a second year senior. I intend to stop that senior. But what I said to Art were words that cornered him.

Why did I say that! I even brought up my speech! ahhh! I must sound like a snob!

I bet he hates me now...

If Art just greeted me or even just talked to me normally, I wouldn't have said that! Correctly! It's all Art's fault! He didn't even say hello! I wasn't expecting a full hug or even a kiss or something! Just a 'long time no see, Tess,' would be fine!

A sudden knock on the door made me flinch. "Who's there?" I asked from behind the pillow.

"Guess who is this?" Someone answered from behind the door. I know that voice very well. During our 3 years together how could I forget that voice.

I immediately ran to the front door, opened it, then hugged the person who knocked on my door.

"I missed you Ross!" I say.

"Haha me too Tess. Long time no see." Ross said as she returned my hug.

"Come on in, I have a lot to tell you!" I said as I invited her into my room.
"Ugh can't the director let us sleep in one room? I asked for it but it wasn't granted" I said while sitting on the bed.

"You know, you're still a princess. How could they let you share your room with someone else." Ross replied giggling and sat down next to me.

We talked about what happened in our lives in the last 3 years. I listened to the story when Ross and Art went on an adventure, it made me jealous that I couldn't go with them.

While I was talking I watched Ross. She has grown into a mature girl, although I know from a young age she always acts like an adult. But now that she was different, the outline of her face grew firmer. Her stern face became very sweet and beautiful at the same time when she smiled. Not to mention the straight hair that is smooth and thick black which always makes me jealous to have black hair. I'm sure a lot of boys will fall in love with her in this school.

We laughed when I discussed the potential for a boy to fall into Ross's hands.

I also talked about my training and how to become director Goodsky's student. I told the story until today I met and argued with Art.

"Iiisshh that stupid kid" Ross said after I finished telling the story.
"It's okay Tess. I'm sure you guys will get better on their own. And Arthur didn't mean it that way. He was just too emotional meeting you. He really miss you, you know" Ross said making my face turn red.

"Y-yes I hope so"

"Okay, it's time for dinner. Let's get ready." Ross invited me. I got ready and walked out of the dorm. Hopefully in the cafeteria later I can meet Art and apologize to him.

The cafeteria and the girls' dormitory were quite far away, so during that time we talked about many things.

"You know walking with you is very attention-grabbing, it seems like there's no time for other boys to think about me when there's a princess by my side" Ross said with a laugh.

I laughed too. She praised me too much, she didn't realize that many boys were now glancing at her instead of glancing at me. Who doesn't know me? But Ross, she will make people curious, not to mention her extraordinary magic ability.

When we almost reached the cafeteria Ross said "Tess umm, I think my stomach hurts, I need to go to the toilet first okay? You go to the cafeteria first. I'll catch up with you later." said Ross.

"Haha you are, okay I'll wait you in the cafeteria." I answered her and waved my hand.

I continued walking to the cafeteria, then I heard a commotion and a crowd in front of me.

"You dare ignore us!" Say one. I walked around the cafeteria, away from the crowd and looking for a place to get a better look at the scene in front of me.

Seen a second year student with two stripes on his black tie, he is standing in front of a dining table consisting of a boy with black hair like a crow, whom I met with Art during the afternoon. In front of him was Art who was sipping tea with his legs crossed, as if unaffected by his surroundings.

The senior hit the table and split it into two. I gasped in shock 'how dare they are destroy public facilities. I must teach them a lesson.' I prepared a spell for that senior.

The black haired boy stood up and his right hand shone. "Are you crazy?! This is a dining facility!" he shouted at the senior.

Once my spell is ready, I launch it. Then came the vines from under the senior's feet. Wrapped tightly so that his face looked purple.

My job is done. Art can definitely stop my spell.

I walked out of the cafeteria. Walk through the cafeteria until I find a bench and sit there. Look at the beautiful night sky. It wasn't long before I heard footsteps approaching me.

"You know, you can kill him if I don't interfere with the spell." Said someone whose voice I really miss.

"I will stop him once he faints. Besides, I know you'll handle it." I said still looking at the sky. Don't dare to look at him.

"Oh, now you leave it to me? Then whats stopping you from doing the same this morning after the ceremony?" He said in a mocking tone.

The guilt for my actions this morning came back. I looked down and looked at the ground. Art approached me and stood in front of me. I didn't dare to lift my face and kept my eyes on the ground, which now had two shod feet in front of me.

"Is the ground more interesting than talking with me?" he said. Is Art's voice really this gentle when he talks to me?

Suddenly Art crouched down in front of me, trying to see my face. I saw him. Stand in front of me. Still the same Arthur I recognized from when I was little but more mature and currently smiling so gently at me.

"I missed you" he said making me flinch and then reflexively stood up.

"Ow!" "Ouch!" Our heads collided as I tried to stand. I stroked my head to relieve the pain.

Art laughed at the incident. I stayed silent while still stroking my head. Then he stroked my head too "Sorry, does it really hurt?" He said softly.

Why? After what I did to him, why did he treat me so gently. Even said he missed me. Without realizing it I was crying. I miss him so much too. Miss him very much.

He suddenly hugged me. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back to calm me down. "Tess hey I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I shouldn't have been that rude to you. I'm sorry" He mumbles beside my ear.

It's not Art's fault, it's me.

Still hugging I looked up at him with teary eyes. "No I'm wrong, I shouldn't have said that to you" I replied still sobbing.

He smiled then said "Well we apologized to each other and forgave each other. So it's over okay? Now smile Tess" Art said to me while pinching my nose. Is this Art that I know? Why is he so cute?

"Art you should see that senior's face-" A voice came from beside us "Oops sorry did I interrupt?"

We looked away to face the voice of the person who disturbed us. What a nuisance. He's the boy I saw with Art this afternoon and at dinner last night. "T-then I'll wait in the dorm okay?" He turned and immediately ran away from us.

Recognizing our still embracing position, I pushed Art away and then straightened my appearance. My face is red. I glanced at Art who was scratching his cheek with the same flush as mine.

"Umm, would you mind walking with me to enjoy the night?" He said, he didn't see me.

"Y-yes" I answered awkwardly.

During the trip to the dorm he told me about the 3 years he spent with Ross. I listened and then retorted with questions and laughter as he recounted the ridiculous things he did with Ross.

While talking I stole glances at him. Currently he has long hair, which he puts in a ponytail. The way he walks signifies elegance and high self-confidence. His voice was soft as he spoke. In an instant the awkward atmosphere between us disappeared.

He goes back to talking about what he's been doing with Ross, which makes me feel jealous. "Hah, if only I was there with you guys" I said with a sigh.

"It's okay Tess. Now we can spend a lot of time together" he said looking at me softly. My face reddened at the answer. Was Art really this sweet and gentle?

Our conversation continued until we arrived in front of the Girls' Dormitory. Strange, why did this dorm feel so far away, but when with him, the distance became very close.

"Umm looks like we'll have to split up tonight. You should rest. I'll see you tomorrow okey?" He said while ruffling my hair.

'Aaahh why does he say that he still wants to be with me!'
"Y-yes! See you tomorrow Art!" I entered the dormitory and waved at him.

Arriving in the room I sat in front of my dressing table, looking at my reflection in the mirror. I was thinking about our reunion earlier, and Art's attitude towards me. What is up with him? Why do I feel his attitude towards me is better than before. Is Art starting to like me?

Aaarghhh! I screamed as I covered my eyes with my hands, too embarrassed to look at myself in the mirror.

'Art likes me? Hahaha, geez Tess you're dreaming so much today, I'd better take a shower to calm my mind' with a flushed face and still giggling I went into the bathroom. I have to sleep early so that my face will be fresh tomorrow when I meet Art later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV : Arthur Leywin

'Hhhh, this school life is really tiring' I sighed remembering today's events. Away from the door behind me walking towards the cafeteria. My sixth day of school and I'm already a Professor?!

All this because of that damn bastard who claims to be a professor but his mentality isn't worth his degree. He tries to look good in front of his students. If I hadn't stopped her, Kathyln would have been hurt.

And because of that incident Director Goodsky just asked me to fill the vacant professor position. It's really very annoying. But the compensation I get is comparable to filling this position. Therefore I accept it.

Gain special access to private practice rooms. Well I can train there with Tess and Ross.

But wait, where has Ross been these past few days?

The past few days not much has happened. I spend my time taking lessons. My relationship with Tess has also grown closer. Every morning, afternoon, and evening I always took Tess out to eat together in the cafeteria, which caused stares and talks when the two of us were together. Yeah actually I don't really care.

Elijah sometimes came with us and he seemed to enjoy the sight of a princess in front of him.

When there is no class schedule I am busy with my activities as a member of the disciplinary committee until the afternoon.

But for the past few days I haven't seen where Ross is. I realized only yesterday that she took a different class than me. Her and I's schedules always don't match, so I haven't seen her in a long time. Could she be avoiding me?

We're eating dinner right now. Me, Tess, and Elijah, of course with Sylvie on my lap.

"You should see princess Tessia, his face looks really scared hahaha" Elijah was talking to Tess. I don't know what they were talking about, I didn't really pay attention.

"Haha yes" Tess replied. "Umm Art, why have I noticed you keep looking at the cafeteria door? Is there anyone you're looking for?" Tess asked me.

I stopped the movement of my spoon which was about to enter my mouth. I didn't even notice looking at the door earlier to look for Ross.

"I'm looking for Ross, she hasn't been seen for a few days. And there's no news about her" I replied nonchalantly while feeding my food.

"Ross? She's fine. We see each other every day. She even stays in my room a few times." Tess answered which left me speechless.

"Oh Ok fine then. I thought she was sick or something." I answered with a shrug.

"She is very busy with her class. From day to night she likes to disappear somewhere. At night she always comes to my room and asks me what happened today. We even talk until midnight before falling asleep." Tess continued again. I just nodded in response.

Apparently she's fine. What am I worried about? Yeah, there's no way she's avoiding me. Is there something she's up to that I don't know? I just need to meet her and ask her what she's up to. After all, we have a lot to discuss.

'Sylvie, can you feel where Ross is?' I said to Sylvie mentally.

'Of course papa!'

'Then can you go to her and tell her I'd like to meet to discuss a few things?'

'Okay I'll look for mama, as well as I'll go hunting. I am very hungry. Today's food is not good!' she said as she jumped off my lap and went out of the cafeteria.

Well I'll wait for Ross then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark.
Everything is very dark.
Why am I here? Am I dreaming?
Suddenly a light appeared in the darkness. Shows where I am now.
A tunnel.

What? Wait? Don't tell me I'm reincarnating again? No. Can not! What will happen to the people I love?

As I recall, I was on the hill behind the academy waiting for Ross to come.
Did I overslept?

Wait. There is a sound. No, but a lot of noise. Like the sound of people crying, screaming, and talking at the same time. The voice came from the end of this tunnel. Why does it feel so real?

I walked towards the end of the tunnel. While thinking about what I will face in front of there. Arriving at the end there is a hot air in front of me. I continued walking and the scenery around me became clear.

Fire. Lots of fire everywhere. There is a wide field in front of me and there are many lying dead people with various wounds on their bodies. Some were hit by swords, some were hit by spears, some were even hit by huge axes, and there were many more types of death in front of me. Lots of blood and body parts everywhere.

You could hear people screaming and crying in the distance. It made the atmosphere in front of me even more tense.

It was very familiar from my previous life, but also very foreign. Is this a battlefield? But where is this?

I looked around me. Find out where I am. I squinted into the distance. Looking through the dust and smoke, a silhouette of a city can be seen floating in the air behind this smoke and dust. My body stiffens. Is that the city of Xyrus? Is this in Dicathen?

'Arrrtthuur..' a voice called and startled me. I strained my ears to catch the sound again.

"W-who are you?" I asked my surroundings.

"Come here," replied the voice. I followed the voice. That voice's at the end of this field. That voice is familiar, who is there? I can only see its silhouette from a distance. There was someone, sitting against a big tree behind it, and waving at me.

I walked over to that voice. Who is that in the middle of this mess?

Suddenly the fire around me went out. The dust and smoke disappeared in an instant, revealing the figure who had called out to me.

I stiffened at the sight in front of me. A girl, pierced by a very large black metal spear in the chest and stomach. Her mouth, nose, and even ears were bleeding. Her eyes shed tears. Her eyes are very familiar to me.

She then smiled at me. I recognize that smile too. I walked slowly towards her, still thinking about what was happening in front of me. I walked away with crying. Impossible isn't it? Why is Ross here like that?

I fell down next to her. Wiping her tears. She looks more mature than the last time we met.

"W-why? Why are you like this?" I tried to pull the black metal with my shaking hands. Trying to putting mana in my hand. "Damn it! Move!" But in vain, it doesn't move at all.

"W-wait here Okay? I'll get some help" I said, but instead of standing up, I just squeezed the ground in front of me and burst into tears. Is this real? Why is the pain so real?

"Arthur, it's okay. Don't cry Okay. Everything will be fine" She said weakly. I just stared at the ground not daring to look at the scene in front of me. I just need to wait for this dream to end right? But why does it feel so real?

"Arthur? Look at me" She said. I still see the ground.

"Cough!" She coughed up blood.
"Ross! What? Why are you like this? I don't understand? We haven't seen each other for a few days, but why are you like this?" I said while hitting the ground, angry with the situation I was in.

"Arthur. Cough. I'm sorry, I won't be by your side until the end. But promise to me, be happy okay? Whatever you face, be happy." She said weakly.

I dared myself to look at her. I saw her smiling weakly. She looks much more mature. The look in her eyes was still the same, emitting a strong determination. The mocking smile or mischievous smile she usually gave to me disappeared, replaced with a weak smile. Her face was covered with blood. Her eyes were filled with tears mixed with blood.

When I watched her, suddenly there was a light around her body.

"It's time for me to go. Thank you very much for everything Arthur" She said.

"What? wait? No don't talk like that?" I frantically tried to reach Ross's hand. But what I found was a hand that was fading away. I saw her face. The same thing happened to her face and body. She faded, her body color seemed erased from this world. What happened?

I grabbed her shoulder. But I only grasped the air. She just vanished, like dust in the wind.

"Goodbye Arthur.." No you can't go. You can't leave me.

"Arthur.." Didn't you promise that you would be with Tess and me until we were old?

"Arthur.." Can I be happy as you wish if you are gone?

"Arthur.." Then who will be by my side to fight all this?

"Arthur!!!!"

I gasped in surprise and opened my eyes. I sat down and the bright light immediately blocked my view. After the light was not too dazzling, in front of me I saw someone, someone who had just left me. She's here. She's still here.

Feeling that she was about to disappear again, I tightly hugged the person in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her protectively.

"Don't go Ross, please don't go" I said in a trembling voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.7K 97 27
It is said some lives are linked across time. Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages. Destiny. There is a legend known to both...
5.1K 288 18
๐ŸŒธin the side story of lovely princess novel ๐ŸŒธ a new character was introduced we get introduced to the first princess Claude first daughter before...
9.3K 422 10
Spiders... one of the many fears a human can have. I was always terrified of them, they kept me awake at night, they always looked at me with many ey...