Broken beyond Repair

By harrywilliamstylin

Louis and Perrie are best friends that act like siblings since they were 5. Louis has been through shit one c... More

Oi Oii !
A start
Whipped
Truth part 1
truth part 2

Run

15 4 4
By harrywilliamstylin

Its been 2 weeks. And life couldn't get any better. They met Niall's boyfriend(that was a surprise, but you know, louis' gaydar was broken). He was a sweet and chill guy. Looked like a bodybuilder with the face of a fucking teddy bear, louis must say. They met in a very- lets say odd, no, fucking terrifying circumstances. 

Louis and Perrie had walked in on them fucking.

 Times like this, louis wishes he could erase a memory, or bleach his eyes to remove that horrid image off of his poor innocent mind.

It was Saturday and harry and zayn had gone clubbing while louis and perrie decided to visit perrie's nana who lived about an hour away. Niall had stayed back, saying he wasn't really feeling the buzz which was- well, shocking to say the least cos no way an Irish refused to drink. Niall at that, niall who keeps the top compartment of the refrigerator loaded with beer and alcohol of all kinds. But they let it slide. biggest mistake. 

Perrie and louis had returned early than expected, and they barged in, and well, the rest- never mind.

So that's how they met the sweet boy, Liam Payne. 

After that tho, He pretty much lived there. like he wanted to move in in nialls room, he even agreed to pay his part of the rent, but perrie refused. Louis doesn't know why but he felt perrie was right so they went with it and yeah, liam lives with them now.

Today was their first day of uni. There were little to no students. Like, the large campus almost felt empty, as the students were still arriving. Louis was a drama student. Since childhood, he wanted to teach kids and drama was his strong point cos lets just accept it, louis was shit at studies. He still doesn't know how he managed to get into Manchester, cos his last year of high school, he was barely keeping up, a lot had happened all of a sudden. But thats a story for some other time. 

Perrie on the other side had taken up Science. Of coarse she wanted to become a doctor. But, perrie wasnt after high paying jobs, no, she wanted to help the people who couldn't afford a proper doctor. She was going to open her own hospital and provide free treatment . Louis wasn't even shocked when he heard her. He knew perrie was always this way, she always wanted to help people, even if it was way out of her league. 

Zayn, well he was into Arts and photography shit. Like, proper artsy guy, Zayn's side of the room was literally a whole art gallery on its own. The floor board was always covered in newspapers because he didn't want to spoil it with paint. All the walls had painting and sketches hung on them. It actually was a beautiful sight , in louis' opinion. 

Niall was a music student. Louis was actually shocked. He never thought that niall could sing, but the other day when they were all talking about their hobbies and stuff (which was plain boring, it was like few kids who were shy for their first time on a playdate), niall actually sang a song, by Ed Sheeran. And he was fucking good at that.

Liam on the other hand was a Psychology student. Louis' telling you, dont ever talk about your dreams or brain problems in front of him, he'll make you sit for an hour and give you a whole ass explanation how your brain works and processes shit. Louis slept through half of it.

Harry. Well, the curly headed boy was in Law. Ha. Law. Who the fuck studies law?  but when harry has his glasses on and his eyebrows furrowed, with the whole look of concentration on his face, he looks like the definition of adorable, he looks like a fucking kid. So, louis is ok with it. Dont tell him louis said that though. 

In these past weeks, he's got to know every single one of them. And he can actually confirm none of them are serial killers. In fact they're all quite good actually. Niall, Louis has a soft spot for that one. He's like a little brother to louis . liam is like the father. He proper scolds them if they do something irrational.The other day, louis accidentally broke a fence, and liam literally scolded him like a father. Louis never laughed so hard.

 Zayn and him have bonded pretty well, they're like best mates, except for when zayn gushes about perrie. Louis gave him the 'if you hurt her, i'll chop of your dick and feed it to you' talk on the 3rd day when zayn admitted he had a crush on perrie. Well he already knew that, everyone did cos they giving each other proper heart eyes, it wasn't exactly discreet. Harry on the other hand, louis doesn't know really. I mean, no doubt harry is the sweetest, kindest and the most adorable person louis has ever met, but its something different, harry is something different to hi, which louis doesnt know and doesnt wanna think about it either.

"Earth to louis"  Speak of the devil(angel more like)

Louis' chain of thoughts is broken when Harry waves his awfully large hand for a human, in front of louis' eyes. He was sitting besides niall and liam , haring serving them breakfast. Did louis tell you harry was also a baker? No? well now you know.

a loud "LOUIS!" Is screamed in his ear. 

"Sorry what?" Louis squeals as he turns towards a very annoyed harry.

"If you're done staring into space, would you like to have pancakes?" Harry grits.

"Geez. whats got your panties in a twist ,curly?" Harry stares at him, sheesh, he looks like a cute angry kitten. Ugh. forget louis ever said that. 

"Sorry. I'll have some please." Louis mumbles slumping down in his seat.

"Coming right up!" Harry grins as he walks back into the kitchen

"whats with the mood swings? Is he on his man periods? "

"Nah, he just didn't sleep at all last night,  's been working on an assignment" Louis gets up and walks into the kitchen the moment he hears zayn. He jumps on the counter, startling harry.

"holy fu- Louis! dont scare me like that! what are you doing here anyway?"

"When does your class start?"

"Umm. at 10. why?" harry asks, clearly confused because of louis' sudden interest . Louis looks "WHAT TIME IS IT NI?" Louis shouts from the counter. "ITS 8 O CLOCK RIGHT NOW. GET YOUR OWN FUCKING WATCH LEWIS" Comes back the reply. "THANK YOU NEIL" Louis grins as he jumps off of the counter and drags harry out of the kitchen.

"What the fuck lou? where are you talking me? i have to make breakfast for you guys!" Harry stops , stopping louis.

"PEZ!"

"YES LOU?" Perrie shouts back from her room, when she hears louis. "COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE PANCAKES FOR ALL OF US?"Louis asks her. "Ya i can do that." perrie says walking out of her room and making her way into the kitchen.

"But i was-" Louis cuts harry off by dragging him again. "No you are not. You are going to sleep cos you still have 2 hours before your class starts and you did not sleep at all last night, so you are not doing anything, i dont wanna deal with a cranky angry baby kitten all day." Louis finally stops to breath as they reach harry's room. He turns to look at harry, smiling ear to ear.

"I- am i a kitten or a frog " harry asks grinning. Louis laughs at that."Depends on the situation. Now c'mon go to sleep froggy." "Thanks lou" Louis looks at harry. he's smiling like a bloody idiot.

And then harry is hugging him.

 Like literally squeezing the daylight out of him but louis isn't complaining . He isn't pushing harry away or flinching either. He doesn't even know why himself.

Harry smells like cinnamon and pancake batter.  And his curls smell like strawberry, which he doesn't know why because clearly strawberry does not have a scent, it just does.

And louis is hugging him back, pressing his head in harry's neck, inhaling deeply. 

They break the hug after what feels like eternity. They both dont wanna let go, but they have to. Louis smiles at harry and walks to the door, turning once again. "Meet you in the evening haz." And he's out, closing the door behind him. His smile fades as he runs back into his room and locks the door. 

He slumps down against it and brings his knees to his chest, hugging them close. Before he realizes, hot tears are rolling down his cheek. He cant do this again. No, he knows very well that he likes harry a little bit more than friends. But he cant. he just cant!. he knows the past is the past, everyone has been telling him this for the past 2 years, but its not that simple, he cant let go of something that absolutely changed his life, so fucking easily. He cant like someone again. He cant fall in love again, he just cant. 

"Louis come out the, the pancakes are ready!" Its niall. Louis quickly sits up and wipes his tears, he looks in the mirror to make sure he doesn't look like he's been crying. He opens the door and makes his way to the kitchen.

"Lou?" Louis turns around to face perrie. SHIT. She'll  know.

"Have you been-" Perrie stops and looks around, seeing that everyone is there, She take louis to their room and closes the door, then faces lois.

"Have you been crying?"  "I dont wanna talk abt it pez, please." Louis' voice comes out as a whisper, as he looks down at his feet.

"Do you want a hug bub?" Louis nods and perrie hugs him. Small sobs escaping his lips as perrie shushes him. "Shh. Hun its alright yeah? its over, it was the past, its gone, no one's gonna hurt you ok?" Louis nods as he pulls back, smiling at perrie. "Thanks sis" "No problem lou. You know you can talk to me right?" Louis nods again as both leave the room. So, as louis said, perrie always knows. She always knows when louis is down, and the best thing? she doesnt even ask questions. She is like a sister, a mother sometimes. Its weird But its true. People used to think they both were in a relationship. Ew. Thats not even possible. Do you wanna know why? Well first like louis said, she's like a sister. 2nd.?

Louis is gay.

He likes dick. He absolutely hates vaginas. No offense. He's been out since he was 13. Everyone was ok with it. Well except - never mind, thats for another time, or never.

They have their breakfast, joking and laughing all the way, it doesnt even feel like louis was crying a few minutes back. Its 9:30 when they are about to leave for their respective classes. As louis is making his way out, he catches a sight of harry, walking out of his room , rubbing his eyes and yawning like a fucking baby. He look so fucking adorable. SHUT THE FUCK UP LOUIS. STOP. stop before it's too late. He catches harry's eyes, he's smiling at louis, of course he is. But louis doesn't smile back. He just turns around and walks away, but he does not misses harry's frown. SO THE KID'S GONNE BE UPSET ABOUT IT? LOUIS DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK. Right now, he can run from his feelings, which he should not feel,

So he does. 

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

So how are my froggies doing?

sorry it took me a fuck ton of time to upload...i had my exams so... i dont wanna fail yk?

nvm...what was your first book on wattpad? mine was temptation island, ofc it was larry hehe.

I wanna thank @George2216 for sticking with me and commenting

If there is any mistake, feel free to tell me, i'll correct it, cos yk,like i said, i have no fucking idea abt any education system except india's and i'm still in year 10 so. yeah. 

Have a great day ahead!

love,Aashi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2.5K 12
So @franzixidfc contacted me and asked if I couldn't write a book on her idea and this is the result. I tried to follow the basic storyline and added...
7.4K 167 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
116K 2.7K 20
Niall is not a normal teenager. At school people are mean to him. At home, his so called "father"[step-dad really] is hurting him, physically and ver...