pluto projector ✈︎ iwaoi

By msbysamu

𝕡𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢᵏⁱᵖ ᵃᵘ oikawa returns back home for christmas after, accide... More

epigraph
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

five

90 10 2
By msbysamu

the next few days were hell, oikawa hardly even left his room because he was terrified of bumping into iwaizumi. the boy knew he was over thinking the whole ordeal in the car, that iwaizumi probably didn't even think much of it. but it was the only thing that seemed to run through oikawa's mind currently.

his hand on his arm, it felt so safe. the way iwaizumi stared at him like he was the only person in the world, how close her was to him he could feel his hot breath on his cheeks.

oikawa groaned and threw his face in his pillow as he once again remembered the way it made him feel, his heart racing just at the thought.

unfortunately for oikawa, iwaizumi had been messaging him again to see him, but oikawa really couldn't bring himself to do it. the couple of times oikawa had seen him were already too much, his heart could only handle so much of seeing iwaizumi cuddled up with his amazingly perfect girlfriend.

but he only had three weeks left now. he could manage it. he could get away and avoid him for two more weeks.

thats what oikawa thought anyway.

"tooru!" his sister's voice was outside his door.

oikawa lifted his head up from the pillow it was currently pressed against, looking towards the door with a distasteful look. what was she doing visiting now.

before oikawa could even answer his sister, she opened the door to his room, waltzing inside with a smile. but her smile dropped upon seeing oikawa's appearance.

he wore the same clothes as yesterday, clothes thrown on the floor, food wrappers scattered around on his tables from oikawa's late night snacks whilst he cried over iwaizumi and sakura being a stupid perfect couple.

"god tooru, your room is a mess, why do you look like a homeless man?" she asked, noticing the stubble coming in as oikawa hadn't had a shave.

"i'm wallowing in self pity, leave me alone," he said throwing his face back into the pillow.

his sister sighed, walking over trying not to stand on any of the clothes or rubbish, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"takeru wanted to see if you'd play some volleyball, and iwaizumi is at the door wanting to see you,"

oikawa froze at the mention of his name. he wanted to scream into the pillow and bash his head against the wall. he grabbed the pillow with his hands squeezing it so his frustration wouldn't be so noticeable by his sister. why did he just show up unannounced. why did he have to turn up at the same time as his sister. why couldn't he just let him be.

he screamed quietly into the pillow as it muffled the sound and his sister looked at him taken back by his sudden dramatic outburst.

"tell him i'm ill, i'm not having company today," oikawa spoke muffled through the pillow.

"oh, so this is what it's about, iwaizumi?" his sister asked curious. "what happened? you guys fight or something," she asked him.

the opposite. very much the opposite. oikawa shook his head and lifted it from the pillow wiping his face. he looked at his sister who was looking at him with raised eyebrows utterly confused at his current state. misaki had seen oikawa like this many of times, usually when he couldn't get something to do with volleyball or when he was ready to kill ushijima. but she hadn't seen this since they lost the inter high preliminaries against karasuno. so what on earth was causing it now?

"i just don't want to see him okay, tell him i'm out, just make up an excuse and get rid of him, i'll take takeru to the park," oikawa told her as he stood up from the bed and began to tidy his room up slightly.

his sister watched from the bed whilst he began to pick up the empty wrappers and put them in the bin, as well as the clothes scattered around the room putting them all in the laundry, whether they needed a wash or not.

"what happened? since when don't you want to see your best friend?" misaki asked him trying to find out what was wrong.

"nothing happened! okay nothing! i just don't want to see him right now!" oikawa shouted annoyed storming out of his room.

"tooru! hey! come back here!" she shouted after him.

oikawa walked to the bathroom and locked himself in beginning to freshen himself up. misaki followed behind him, trying the door handle and realising it was locked and began to bang on the door to get him to open up. he just listened to her shouting and banging as he continued to brush his teeth, he really didn't want to confide in his sister. she was married and in her thirties with a child. the last thing she wants to hear about is her brothers unrequited lovers quarrel with himself.

and oikawa didn't want to talk about it. he wanted to keep it bottled inside and then forget all about it in a few weeks time. it worked when he graduated high school, not very well but it worked in some ways.

oikawa looked at himself in the mirror, frowing at what he saw. why wasn't he good enough? he was never good enough. not in volleyball, school, relationships. he just never seemed to get what he wanted, which was to just be enough for someone.

he shook his head, splashing water on his face as he finished up inside the bathroom.

he opened the door fully clean and misaki was still stood outside waiting for him. she stared at him with narrowed eyes and oikawa rolled his at the girl walking past her completely ignoring her.

"don't roll your eyes, are you going to tell
me why you don't want to see him?" she asked him.

"it's none of your business, now leave i'm getting dressed to take my nephew out," he said shutting the door on her.

oikawa sighed, running to the window to see if iwaizumi was in fact outside.

oh god he was.

he could see him stood outside the door in a hoodie and sweatpants, and they were grey too. fuck you iwaizumi. stupid grey sweatpants.

oikawa sat staring at him, looking at the boy up and down in secret from his window, smiling to himself at how handsome he looked with his hair messy as it was. that was until he saw iwaizumi glance up at his window and see him. oikawa fell backwards and made a loud noise as he fell back first to the ground.

he groaned as he rolled on the floor, he daren't even go look out the window now he knew iwaizumi had seen him. his heart was beating rapidly knowing he had been caught, feeling embarrassed and he huffed annoyed at himself. he couldn't escape him now.

oikawa quickly got dressed into some clothes to play volleyball and ran down the stairs, seeing takeru sat waiting at the bottom.

"ah takeru! come on lets go!" oikawa said grabbing his arm and rushing him towards the back door to escape before iwaizumi could get to him.

"but uncle tooru, why are we going out the back door?" takeru asked him confused.

"there's no time takeru!" oikawa shouted pulling his poor nephew into the kitchen to escape.

"oh tooru, here you are finally, hajime has been waiting forever for you to get ready!" his mother scolded.

"yeah whatever, me and takeru are—" before oikawa could even finish, he faced his mum in the kitchen who was sat chatting to iwaizumi.

oikawa looked between them and held back a scream, he then turned to find his sister who was no where to be seen anywhere.

if she did this oikawa was going to kill her. murder her with a knife and make his mother watch for the unforgivable act of bringing iwaizumi here when he said he didn't want to see him.

"oh iwa, i had no idea you were here," oikawa played off laughing.

"ouch, uncle tooru you're squeezing really hard," takeru whined from beside, oikawa quickly released his grip from his arm as he fake smiled at the scene in front of him.

"i saw you spying on me through the window," iwaizumi said bluntly.

"me? must of been a look alike, anyways sorry iwa, i've got plans with takeru," oikawa said trying to sound as sympathetic as possible as he began to push takeru out of the kitchen.

"no bother, i can come along," iwaizumi said standing up from the table.

"sorry, i promised takeru it would be just us," oikawa lied.

"no you didn't, you didn't even want to take me before mum asked you, besides i like it when iwaizumi comes with us," takeru said.

oikawa had never been more betrayed in his life, by his own family too. if looks
could kill takeru would have been vaporised and currently a lump of goo on the floor.

oikawa really did want to scream, he wanted to rip his hair out and dig himself a grave in his back garden he was so annoyed.

but he smiled to takeru then to iwaizumi who was also smiling to takeru.

"great!" oikawa forced out.

"then it's settled, thank you for letting me in yuu san, i'll be going," iwaizumi thanked oikawa's mother.

"no problem hajime, you boys take care of takeru," she said ushering the three out.

the three left the house and began their walk to the park. oikawa was currently plotting ways to kill takeru with a volleyball, maybe if he made iwaizumi spike it to his head he would die instantly. or maybe oikawa could do a jump serve and the ball bounces off takeru's head to iwaizumi's killing both of them. that would be much more convenient.

oikawa was not happy. he walked out of the garden spotting his sister as he also gave her a death glare. misaki did nothing but look at iwaizumi with wide eyes then back to oikawa, mouthing a sorry to him for not doing as he asked her. oikawa shook his head annoyed following the two of them out folding his arms like a child.

why did bad things always happen to good people. oikawa was a good person, a good son, brother, uncle, friend, so why did god punish him like this.

iwaizumi and takeru walked off into front talking and catching up as he walked behind scowling watching the two of them. at least sakura wasn't here, that was a positive. but now oikawa was alone with him, he didn't even know how to act.

"crappykawa, pick up the pace!" iwaizumi shouted back to him, he and takeru were in the lead and oikawa was further behind due to him being in his own thoughts wondering what to do he appeared to have been left behind.

oikawa groaned, he jogged to catch up to them, standing on iwaizumi's other side as takeru stood on his other talking to him about volleyball.

"i get to pick my junior high next year, i'm stuck between kitagawa daiichi and shiratorizawa though, but uncle tooru says if i go to shiratorizawa that he's going to disown me," takeru blabbed on to iwaizumi.

iwaizumi looked over to him with raised eyebrows as if to ask him what in earth he was been telling his nephew, but oikawa just shrugged.

"and you are right, no offspring
of mine shall taint my volleyball lineage by going to that school," oikawa nodded.

"he's not your offspring, and you have no volleyball lineage," iwaizumi told him.

"i do too! he will not be going to that school, i'd rather him go karasuno," oikawa said proudly.

"didn't that ginger guy small guy go there? the one who you were in brazil with?" takeru asked oikawa.

iwaizumi now looked to oikawa very confused.

"ah yes, you mean sho-kun, yes he did go there," oikawa nodded.

"sho-kun? since when did you get so friendly with karasuno's number 10 short blocker?" iwaizumi asked confused.

"why? jealous iwa? i do have other friends besides you," oikawa said sticking out his tongue.

"no, i— it's just, i thought you hated him," iwaizumi said stumbling over his words.

"hate is a very strong word iwa, there's only
one person i reserve that word for, and thats ushiwaka," oikawa told him smiling.

"yeah, uncle tooru still bad mouths hi—"

"okay takeru," oikawa cut him off.

the three walked to the park and talked some more, takeru telling iwaizumi all his new skills and moves he's been learning at volleyball. as well as everything that had been happening in school since he last saw him. almost as though oikawa didn't even exist as his nephew talked his best friend's ear off.

iwaizumi just listened with a smile responding, oikawa just watched with a smile, iwaizumi always was good with takeru. and every other kid at takeru's volleyball practice. he didn't know why children liked him so much, but ever since high school takeru and his friends always loved it when ever iwaizumi came over.

he noticed how iwaizumi kept glancing to oikawa every now and then as they walked and talked, and oikawa just smiled when their eyes met. he was grateful for iwaizumi, and happy he came around despite his mental breakdown earlier and refusing to see him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.4K 30
When you fall in love, it feels like nothing else matters in this world. Love is like a drug and feels like you're floating in a cruel world we live...
249 24 1
What would you do if your best friend was crying, apologizing, hurting? If you were the cause of it? If you were the only one who could fix it? Iwai...
9.4K 291 18
{ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ} ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ ꜰᴜᴍʙʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɢ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ - 2/17/22 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ - 1/21/23 -@ LIXSTARRZ 2022
12K 470 7
Oikawa wants to do archery with Iwaizumi for team bonding activities, but Iwaizumi has several secrets, including his crush on Oikawa. He's also an a...