๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐๐˜ , ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ...

madisonbeerismygf tarafฤฑndan

โ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ, ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ? ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š, ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š, ๐™—๐™š... Daha Fazla

๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐๐˜.
๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.

๐ญ๐ž๐ง.

742 21 1
madisonbeerismygf tarafฤฑndan

ten — snapchat, reality, messages.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

alexandra disick

ME
hey r u going to chases today

ALEXANDRA
yes
r u

ME
i think i might
i'm invited
but i'm like im the only one from hype house going so
it's a little bit awkward

ALEXANDRA
he only invited u?
not thomas or anything?

ME
yeah and jack
but jack couldn't make it

ALEXANDRA
oh

ME
i'm probably gonna end up coming but
it feels weird cuz the whole house is talking about it

ALEXANDRA
whyd u tell them 😭

ME
i didn't
they somehow found out idfk

ALEXANDRA
thomas probably has access to ur texts
he prob hacked into ur phone to see whenever u go to chases house

ME
LMFAOOAOAOAOA
no bc
that's honestly probably true

ALEXANDRA
yeah
hi thomas

ME
hi thomas

ALEXANDRA
he prob doesn't have ur snap tho

ME
yeah he's still figuring out the email associated with it
so he can hack into it

ALEXANDRA
i lolled

ME
i lolled at u lolling

ALEXANDRA
what

ME
idk
opened 5:47 P.M

third person ||

chase was having a little friendly gathering today. it was mainly just his roommates and then larry and nikita, and then vinnie. oh, and charli, zoi, and alex.

charli and zoi were the first to get there, then vinnie, then larray, then nikita, and then last, alexandra.

"bro where is alex," chase wondered, checking his phone.
"is that girl ever on time?" baron joked.
"she told me there was traffic." vinnie shrugged.
"she lives 15 minutes away from here, how is there traffic?" dylan asked, and vinnie shrugged again.

"since when did you and alex get so close?" baron wondered.
"close? we're not even close.. it's just like, we're just friends." vinnie told them, "it's not like that trust me." he shook his head. everyone shoved it off, except zoi and charli who knew about the two of them.
vinnie and alexandra text and snap every single day, and all day.

a few minutes pass, and alexandra walks through the door and makes her way to the kitchen.
"oh, look who finally showed up!" chase explained.

alex went around greeting everyone and side hugging them, even vinnie.

"food is ready if you guys wanna go ahead and sit down." chases chef told them and they all went outside and sat down at the table.

"i have stuff to tell you guys." alexandra told charli and zoi as they walked outside.
"what's it about?" charli wondered and alex began to smile.
"is it about-" zoi looked at her with a smirk and alexandra started to nod. both charli and zoi looked at each other and smiled.

alex was seated next to larray on the right, and next to larray on the left was vinnie. zoi was sat infront of alex with baron and charli next to her.

they sat in this order so the 3 girls could talk, but alex didn't wanna risk anyone hearing so they decided to talk later.

everyone at the table were just talking and having fun.
at times, vinnie found himself just glancing at alex even when she wasn't talking. he didn't do it on purpose, it was just a natural thing.

alex tried her best not to look over at vinnie. she didn't want him knowing she liked him because she thought that he didn't like her back. 

alexandra's pov ||

to me, it's so annoying when you start liking someone because you make up so many crazy delusional stories in your head. like, oh he looked at me, he wants me so bad, or just the fact that you don't know what the person you like is thinking. it's really frustrating to me, that's one of the reasons why i always cut guys off because i hate that feeling, i hate it so much.

liking a guy who likes you back, or liked you first is a different story. if i know a guy likes me, and i catch feelings for him, that's a good feeling because you just know. the best feeling in the world is knowing the guy you like, likes you back. it just feels so magical.. i don't know how to explain it.

like right now, i honestly have no clue weither vinnie likes me or not. zero clue. i wish it was easy to just go tell someone you like them, but as a heavy overthinker, there's no way i could ever tell anyone, especially vinnie that i like him. no way.

i don't think he likes me back honestly. i mean we text and snap everyday, but still, he's not a readable person so i can't tell what he's thinking.

at first i just thought he was really attractive, i didn't see anything of it, but now it's turned into more. now i started to catch real feelings for him and i'm literally fighting the urge not to ghost him or block him. whenever i don't know how someone feels about me, it just confuses me so much to the point where i want to just block and ghost them. it's a really bad habit i have, i need to get over it i know.

third person ||

"you sure it's nothing, vinnie?" baron whispered to vinnie so no one else could hear. vinnie was heavily staring at alex while she was talking to the girls.
"what do you mean?" vinnie asked him.
"alex." baron spoke, "are you sure you don't like her?"
"no seriously, it's not like that." vinnie told baron. baron gave vinnie the nastiest side eye ever.

"vinnie. every single time i look at your phone, it's alexandra's same bitmoji popping up." he looked at vinnie.
"okay, fine. i'll tell you something but you can't tell anyone." vinnie looked at him.
"i won't." baron promised.
"i guess.. i'm like crushing on her a little bit." vinnie smiled, making baron also smile widely.
"i knew it." baron nodded.

"on a scale of 1-10, how much do you like her?" baron asked vinnie.
"like a .. 7, maybe.." vinnie answered.
"would you see yourself in a relationship with her?" baron wondered.
vinnie thought about it for a moment, "yeah, i would probably." he nodded.

"do you think she likes you?" baron looked at him.
"i don't think so, honestly." vinnie sighed, "she's kind of dry on text, and by the way i see it, i don't think she's into relationships." he explained.
"so why are you letting yourself fall for her if you think that?" baron pointed out.
"i don't know dude, honestly," vinnies hands went to his hair, "i can't even explain what i'm feeling it's just like- ever since i met her the first time i legit couldn't stop thinking about her, it was bad."

"dude, i literally even had a dream about her a few days ago." he told baron.
"so like.. love at first sight?" baron smiled.
vinnie laughed, "yeah, sure." he nodded.

"you have to agree, she's gorgeous"  vinnie looked at him.
"nope, nope. to me, the only gorgeous girl is zoi." baron told vinnie, making vinnie laugh.
"right, sorry." he apologized.

"but don't waste your time on her if you think she's not interested in you." baron said.
"i know.." vinnie sighed,  "i would tell her i liked her, but i literally can't tell what she's feeling at all."
baron shook his head, "yeah, she's not a readable person."

"yeah and she's fucking chases cousin, what is chase going to say?" vinnie questioned.
"oh shit, you're right," barons eyes widened, "i mean if y'all get together he can't do shit. he only gets mad because he doesn't want the friend group to split up."
"well i mean, that's reasonable, but.." vinnie scratched his head.
"but the heart wants what it wants," baron sang, making vinnie laugh.

"yeah, i don't know." vinnie shook his head as he looked down.
"why don't you go talk to her now?" baron asked.
"cause she's busy with zoi and charli," vinnie explained.

baron looked at vinnie then back at the girls, "zoi!" he called zoi over.
"baron-" vinnie looked at him, "don't tell her. don't tell anyone." he whispered to baron before zoi came over.

"what's up?" zoi smiled as she stood infront of baron.
"get charli and come here," he told her.
"why?" zoi looked at baron confused.
"you'll see," baron told her.

zoi was confused, but she went and got charli. she told alexandra they'd be right back, leaving her alone outside.

once they came over to baron and vinnie, vinnie made up an excuse that he forgot his phone outside.
"uh baron have you seen my phone?" vinnie looked at baron.
"uhh, i think you left it outside," baron played on with the excuse.
"oh yeah!" vinnie exclaimed before heading outside.

as vinnie walked outside he got nervous. he didn't know how to approach alexandra and he didn't know how to start a conversation with her.

once he got outside he looked to his left and alexandra was sitting right there.
"is there a phone there by any chance?" he asked her, pretending he lost his phone.
alexandra looked up from her phone and looked at the coffee table in front of her.
she shook her head, "nope." she told him.

"why, did you lose your phone?" she wondered.
he scratched his head, "yeah, i don't really know where it is.."
"do you want me to call you?" she offered.
he wanted to say no because he knew exactly where his phone was, and it was in his pocket.
"uhh, yeah," he nodded to make it sound realistic.

vinnies phone started to wring with snapchat audio call sound. they both heard it coming from vinnie. 
vinnie put on an act and acted like he didn't know which pocket it was in.

he pulled it out of the pocket it was in and looked at his phone confused.
alexandra laughed at him, "you didn't know your phone was in your pocket?" she giggled.
he started to smile, "no." he shook his head, making her let out another laugh.

he looked at her and quickly thought of how he could go sit next to her.
"wait- how come you're sitting here alone?" he looked at her.
"oh, well, zoi and charli just left me soo," she looked at him.

vinnie walked over to alex and sat in the chair next to her. alex put her phone down and looked at him. she was trying to refrain herself from smiling.

vinnie looked at her face and she seemed like there was something on her mind. he couldn't really read her that well, but he could tell something was bothering her by the look on her face.

"are you okay, you seem like you're upset." vinnie asked her.
she looked at him and made a face, contemplating weither to tell him or not.

she shook her head, "um," she swallowed, "yeah, i mean.. just relationship problems.." she told him.
her ex, nick, kept texting her asking her to give them another shot. her and him have been on and off for the past year, and now that vinnies in the picture, she's confused.

vinnies face dropped as he heard her, "oh, you're in a relationship?" he asked her, trying to make it seem like he's not upset.
"oh, no." she shook her head, "ex-relationship problems, sorry." she rephrased her sentance.
vinnies face softened, "ohhh," he nodded slowly at her and she nodded back.
"yeah," she nodded again before looking down.

there was a silence for a few seconds before alex looked up again. 
"he wants me back, but i don't want to give him another chance.. and it's just really messing with me- and i- i don't know." alexandra sighed.
"how long were you guys together?" vinnie asked.
"umm.. like.. about 5 months." she nodded at him.
"oh, when did you guys.. break up?" he wondered.
"like- six months ago?," she smiled as she shook her head.
"oh-" vinnie said suprised.
"yea." she nodded.

there was another silence for a second before alexandra's phone went off. she picked it up from her lap and saw who texted.
"oh would you look at that," she shook her head before turning her phone, showing vinnie who texted.

the notification read:

nick austin
1 message

vinnie immediately became confused, not knowing she dated nick austin.
"you dated nick austin?" vinnie said in suprised.
she nodded, "yup."
"i'm way over him now, but every time i forget about him, it's like he always texts me, and i honestly don't know why i don't have him blocked." she looked down.

"what's he saying?" vinnie questioned.
alexandra looked down at her phone, "oh- well, just called me a slut." she nodded at him and vinnies eyes widened.
"yeah, nothing new." she shrugged.

"he called you stuff like that while you guys were dating???" vinnie questioned in shock.
"oh- no." she shook her head, "just after we broke up."
"oh." vinnie said and she nodded.

"are you guys friends?" she asked him.
"uhh, yeah.. i guess? i mean i haven't talked to him in months though." vinnie shrugged.
"oh." alex spoke.

alex looked down at her phone as she got another text.
"i guess i'm gonna go now.." she put her phone down and looked at vinnie.
"why so early?" vinnie asked.
"my mom just wants me home, i don't know." alex shrugged.
"ohhh right, i forgot you still live with your parents." vinnie let out a laugh.

"well, i'm still seventeen, i'll probably move out like.. i don't know honeslt-" alex told him.
"you're seventeen??????!!!!" vinnie exclaimed, suprised.
alex let out a laugh as she nodded, "another month and i'll be eighteen." she told him.
"when your birthday?" vinnie asked her.
"march 5th." she told him and he nodded.

"when's yours?" she wondered, wanting to know his zodiac sign.
"july 14th." vinnie responded.
"ohh so you're a cancer." alex nodded at him.
he looked at her confused, "did you just say i have cancer?" he looked at her in shock.

alexandra started laughing.
"nooo!" she laughed at him, "that's your zodiac sign." she explained.
"ohhh, you're into that stupid zodiac shit." he smiled at her.
she giggled, "yeahhh, just a little.." she spoke and he smiled at her.

vinnie thought alexandra was so cute. she was nice, pretty, smart, athletic, funny.. all that he would want in a girl. and he could tell she was genuine. she wouldn't want to use him for clout or anything.. so he didn't give up. actually, he caught more feelings for her than before.

"the only one i know is like.. uhh.." vinnie thought, "what's it called- caprisun?" he looked at her , being serious.
she began to laugh at his stupidity, "you mean capricorn?" she continued laughing.
he started to get embarrassed, "oh." he scratched his head.

alexandra got up from her chair, and after, vinnie did the same.
they both walked inside laughing because of vinnie saying more things about zodiacs that he didn't know.

alexandra hugged everyone goodbye and was offered to be walked out by vinnie. chase offered, but vinnie declined his offer and told him that he would walk her out.

they walked outside together, talking about alexandra.

"so what're you gonna do for your birthday?" vinnie asked alex as they walked out the door.
"ummm.. i don't really know." alex spoke, "i mean.. charli and stuff are probably gonna throw me a party or something i think." she told him.
"how do you know?" he wondered.
"cause they're so dumb, i literally heard them talking about it-" alex told him and he started to laugh, making her let out a giggle.

"but the thing is though.. that like.. i'm usually not a party person.. unless.. it has something to do with myself. like literally if i'm getting thrown a party, then i'll be the center of attention, and i'll like.. be social, but like if it's a regular stupid party that chase throws every week.. then no." alexandra explained, making vinnie let out a laugh.
"so it only matters when it's about you?" vinnie joked.
"yup." she nodded at him, making him smile.

at this point, the both of them were just talking next to her car. alex then got texts from her mom telling her to hurry up and come home.

"ugh. i have to go." alexandra sighed, looking at vinnie.
"that's fine." he told her as he shrugged.
alex unlocked the keys to her mercedes and then turned back to vinnie.

she gave him a hug before leaving.. but not just any hug.. the hug. she wrapped her arms around his neck, so he could put his arms around her waist. the hug lasted just a few seconds before they both pulled away innocently, but on the inside both of them were filled with butterflies.

vinnie stepped back to let her get into her car. as she got in and started the engine and everything, he walked closer to the house, but still standing there until she left.

they waved by to each other as alex drove away. vinnie watched her until she was completely out of sight, then went back inside.

baes 😜😜
zoi, charli, serena, alexandra

INHUGGED HIM
I HUGGED HIM
I HUGGED HIM

serena
OMGMGMGMGMMGMGMGMG
OMG
OMG

charli
YAY
YAY

zoi
OH
MY
GOD
zoi
how did u hug
hands around neck
or traditional hug
or side hug
or what

THE GOOD HUG
HANDS AROUND NECK HUG

zoi
AHHHHHHHH

serena
y'all r literally married atp

charli
yessss
zoi did u see the way HE WAS LOOKING AT HER

zoi
SERENA.
WHEN WE TELL U THEYRE MADE FOR EACHOTER
U SHOULDVE SO CAME TODAY

STOP GUYS
STOP FEEDING INTO MY DELUSIONS

charli
trust me alex we're not
we're being fr

serena
OH MY GOD
I SO REGRET NOT COMING
UGH

zoi
next time ur coming

when's chases next party

charli
this friday
so like
3 days

zoi
serena ur gonna be there.

serena
i'll be there guys
😜😜😜

charli
yay

zoi
yay

yay

serena
yay
read 11:33 P.M.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

115K 776 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018
851K 9.7K 42
Just your typical british teenager from birmingham who uses tiktok. Soon after the girl blew up causing her life to change. Will social media bring...
283K 2.9K 31
you have a bad girl reputation school isn't your thing but sex is then your brothers throws a party and everything changes... started ~ 7th august 20...
241K 3.2K 44
Kate makes a move from the Midwest to LA and meets the Sway boys. Join her as she navigates a new environment, new friends, a little bit of romance...