Love don't live here anymore

By Sinaidkincaid16

Romance. Afraid to love again, after her fiancé was brutally gunned down, four years ago, Samantha works l... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9 :
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
CHAPTER 17:
Chapter 18:
The Final Chapter:

LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE

138K 1.5K 34
By Sinaidkincaid16

SYNOPSIS

She dare not fall in love again. Not after her sweet, gentle and adorable lover was so brutally gunned down in cold blood four years ago. So she locked her heart, erected a concrete wall around it and threw the key away. From that day on Narcotics Agent, Senior Superintendent Samantha St. Claire focused on her career and became an expert agent in her field. Love was definitely forbidden, but when she crossed paths with the gorgeously handsome and rugged looking Blake Tresscott, she wondered about the strength of that concrete wall around her heart, for the chemical attraction between them was nothing like she ever experienced previously in her entire life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 73 18
Samantha Harris watched in horror as her parents were murdered by a family "friend". After spending 8 years of her life to find their killer, she g...
43 6 18
Following the same person all her life Nancy falls in love with somebody not quite her scene.
24.1K 1.1K 32
After years of marriage and a devastating accident. Ava's husband asks her do something that pushes her outside of her comfortable box.
100 18 4
He want her but_ _ _ He lost everything and there is only a regret left. -Genre:- -Business. -Suspense. -Thriller. -Mystery. -Fiction. -Love triangle...