Celebrate

By JunieWeathers

NOT a graphic shop. For graphic shops, please check out my Writing Services Book, where I have a list of grap... More

Introduction
Surprise
1 {Surprise}
2 {Surprise}
3 {Surprise}
4 {Surprise}
5 {Surprise}
6 {Surprise}
7 {Surprise}
8 {Surprise}
9 {Surprise}
10 {Surprise}
12 {Surprise}
Birthdays
1 {Birthday}
2 {Birthday}
3 {Birthdays}
4 {Birthdays}
5 {Birthdays}
6 {Birthdays}
7 {Birthdays}
8 {Birthdays}
9 {Birthdays}
10 {Birthdays}
11 {Birthdays}
12 {Birthdays}
Present
1 {Presents}

11 {Surprise}

37 6 20
By JunieWeathers

Happy Holidays everyone! I have been hard at work creating some gifts for all my friends this season. Some of these people have already received theirs through Discord while others have not. I've made a lot more than what will be shown; however, Discord only lets you show 20 pictures in one given chapter, and being that some of my friends have seen theirs, I don't want to bug them even more. If I show the ones that have already been seen, then it's really just because I'm proud of that particular icon that was made 😅 Sorry about that. Just a bit happy with how some of these turned out.

Regardless if you have received one or not, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday that was surrounded by family and friends!

First icon I have here is for LittleTyrunt ! Thank you for all your support, for creating such wonderful stories, and just being an awesome person in general! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Next up, Festive_Last_Word ! You're such a wonderful and uplifting human being. Thank you so much for being the amazing person that you are. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season this year.

I also have an icon for ImberLapis , and yes, this time, I remembered to use your new prefered name. Thank you for all your support and for creating such wonderful covers and banners for me when I had request them. You're such a talented artist. I hope you have a wonder holiday season.

The next icon I have is for fluff_writer_ !! Words cannot express how thankful I am for your continued support. Thank you for being such an amazing person. When I saw this picture, I knew I had to make an icon for you out of it. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful holiday season!

OfficialRed- and CertifiedBreadstick is next....as I'm not sure which account you use or prefer...I'll just tag both. Thanks for putting up with my anti-Snom ways and for being an amazing person. I hope you have an awesome holiday season!

Of course, I have to give an icon to JustBluePanda ! Thank you so much for your support and optimism. I truly appreciate all that you do. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

The next icon I have is for professor-blue. I couldn't fit the entire name on the icon, at least, if I wanted it to look nice, I couldn't. I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful holiday season!

The next icons I've made, the recipients have already received, so I will not tag them in their messages. I just thought I'd make that a point in case anyone is wondering why.

I made an icon for Sd1229. The two of us like to joke that I'm biased for her one character, Mori, who has a Bat Quirk (so, he's not a bat, but has some features that look like a bat). Anyways, she gets so many Kita inspired icons, that I had to give her a bat one to reference the best bat boi. She is a HUGE help with my INH series and for helping me out with other things, so I really hope she has a wonderful holiday season!

Next up, is for FoxyPuff. I'm just proud of finding a picture like this and being able to make an icon out of it that looks nice. My only wish was there I could find more MHA girls with this style, but I could only find three (Momo, Mina, and Jiro). Anyways, if you haven't checked out her story, Muted Voices, or her collab story with Grim called The Fault in our Sound, you should! She's a talented writer, and I hope she has a very happy holiday!

Speaking of aBitGrim, I've also made them an MHA Holiday inspired icon. They've been a huge support and help, and honestly, their creativity is just astounding! If you haven't seen their artwork or any of their stories, then I highly suggest you do. It's amazing! Anyways, I hope they have an amazing holiday this year!

The last one I will show (as Wattpad is reminding me that I'm a little over halfway with these icons), is for -butterfly--effect-. She's such a positive person and a wonderful person to be around. I love her enthusiasm for everything. Because of her name, and seeing this picture, I had to use it as I thought it was beautiful, and it works with her name as well. I hope she has a wonderful holiday season.

And that's all I have to show you. If anyone is wondering where the December birthdays went, no worries, the people I wanted to give them to have already received them. I...was just a bit lazy to put them on Wattpad 😅. Hopefully the next month I have birthdays I won't be so lazy, but we'll just have to see what happens.

Regardless of whether you received an icon or not, I wish you all a very happy holiday! Whether you've already celebrated Hanukkah, are celebrating Christmas, about ready to prepare for Kwanza, or whatever it is you celebrate, I hope you have a good one!

I'll cya all next year! Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 3.1K 68
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
231K 817 26
its all in the title babes 😋
1.2M 56.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
28.5K 1.6K 38
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...