Dsmp High School (dream smp x...

By zias1588

Y/n transferred to a new school after there family moved to a new place, he only wanted a normal high school... More

⚫🟥°[y/n]°⬛🔴
✧°[1- first day first friend]°✧
✧°[ 2-cupcakes and brown m&m]°✧
✧°[3-Angel meets Demon]°✧
✧°|3-rare|°✧
✧°|4-someone to cry to|°✧
✧°|5-partner?|°✧
✧°|7-first(?) kiss|°✧
[-!-]

✧°|6-rabbit calms the wolf|°✧

1.3K 51 96
By zias1588

The pig hybrid didn't say anything for a few second to what the angel thought they probably don't want to be partner with him.

"It's ok I'll ask someone else-" the red head was about to walk away but the pink haired finally spoke.

"Sure" they said, they had a deep voice that was a little husky and was a little smooth at the same time, but mostly the sounded tired and bored.

Y/n was a little surprised to hear there voice that was for sure, they don't really talk at lunch, they only enjoyed each other company.

Y/n POV (~_~メ)

Techno and I walked to the line and when I start to stretch my legs I noticed techno puting his hair up to a ponytail.

I couldn't help but stare as he does so, and I felt like I wasn't the only one who was starting at him, I mean I couldn't put my eyes off him.

The sun hitting there cotton candy hair making it look more beautiful than I feel like it should be made me feel flatterd.

As soon as he was done I looked away from him feeling like a creep.

"Take a picture it will last longer" he smirked making me skip a beat.

"Sorry" god this was embarrassing.

Why is my heart beating fast? I haven't even start running yet.

Soon on the run begin.

Me and techno were running first, we were jogging for about three minutes and we haven't stopped jogging, he seemed to barely have sweat whike I was sweating as a waterfall.

We slow down a little at least, I think they noticed my tiredness.

It was awkward to say at least we both haven't said anything, no one was behind us, well you could say some but they look like ants far far away.

I was surprised to have jogged this far without stopping.

"So..how are you?"it was a simple question to say at least, I didn't know what to say cuz of my anxiety, I feel like I might have anxiety attack as the awkwardness was swallowing me whole.

Techno POV ミ●﹏☉ミ

"...Fine"

Say something less dull!!!

Come on guys he's trying

Will try harder! I have an idea-

Oh no

STFU ok so, drink his blood

Hell no! Kiss him first!

You horny bitchs! We will scare the angel away!

So what? we like a chase

"Techno?" I was drawen away from my thoughts to the angel next to me who had there black eyes on me, there doll face looked so good...

"Are you alright?" He was sweating from his face dripping down to his chin to the ground.

"I'm fine... How did you meet Wilbur?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

His eyes seem to spark a little when when I mentioned my brother.

ooooooo I smell jealousy

Bruh, that's hot.

And y/n looks adorable like that

E

"We have some classes together-" he was smiling, his face expression of a blink change to a small sweet smile he looked forward to our run, sweat was still tripping down down from his face.

They looked gorgeous under the warm sun.

That is cute as FUCK

Imagine if they are not talking about will and talking about techno

BRUHHHHHHH THERE FUCKING KILLING US! DRINK THERE BLOOD already!

E!!!

And with that they ruined the mood.

"-we met at our cooking class we made some cupcakes it was really fun hanging out with him" he still had that warm smell on his face talking about Wilbur.

"I see" I didn't know what to say- for some reason I only felt blood rushing all over my body, I knew this feeling and I didn't like it.
Soon on some thoughts came into my head I don't like it, those thoughts of hurting my own brother.
I try to ignore them but there are so many they are too much they were too heavy but...

I'm not that of a monster...

Y/n POV (ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻

I looked at Techno after I respond to there question realizing that he has stopped, his face was sweating and it seems that his blue eyes changed to the color red, this was an alarming sign

"Techno..? Are you alright?" I slowly approach him not wanting to alarm him more than he is right now.

"... I'm... I'm... fine" at each words he seem to have took deep breaths، his breathing was tense.

Was he having anxiety attack or..? Whatever it was I have to help him, we were far away to the school entrance I don't think I could walk with him back there with this his state.

"It's okay I'm here just follow my steps okay?" I look at him as he give a small nod.

"Breathe in and slowly breathe out..." He does what I said but he still looked alarmed and still a little tense.

"What are some things you can see?" He looked up at me as I give him a small smile putting my hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down.

Creator's POV乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ

"..you, the sky,....and the tree"

"Good job, now what are some things can hear?"

"...you... A cricket.."

"Good, now what are some things you feel?"

" Your hands... The sweat coming from my body"

"Okay now smell?"

".. sweat"

"Alright now, taste?"

"My lunch.."

The pink hair boy breathing slowly back to normal as he looked at the red head who still had his arms on his shoulders.

The pig hybrid wanted the arms to stay there forever.

The scene was like a rabbit coming down a Wolf, quite rare...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading and yes I am aliveee lol, for a little apology I drew a scene from this book by the way my art is not very good especially on a Chromebook cuz I did this on Chromebook so please be nice

(Yes, it's techno when he smirked at y/n after he put his hair up as a ponytail)

BONUS ⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

Y/N: sorry I thought I saw a wasp.

Techno:... Do you love me too?

Y/n: excuse me?

Words: 1037

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
258K 9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...