MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!

361 16 0
By neoncookie06

"But how did he get this way?" Deku asks looking at the massive Dark Shadow.

"Keep it down. After Mandelea told us what was happening and that we shouldn't engage. We were both on high alert. Still one of the Villains got the drop on us. I hid in the bushes trying to cover Tokoyami, even though one of my arms was cut off." Shoji answers as both Deku and Shoji hide behind a tree.

"Really?!" Deku exclaims staring at Shoji's tentacle.

"It looks bad, but its not like its lost forever. My dupli arms are capable of making duplicates upon duplicates. One of those was cut off. Thing is he couldn't stand seeing me injured like that. The quirk he had been suppressing began to rage and take over." Shoji explains.

"The darker it is, the less control Tokoyami has. I had no idea that his quirk could explode like this." Deku states.

"Its probably fueled by his righteous indignation and regret. He's trying to hold it back, but they made it wilder." Shoji insists as he begins to walk back, but stepping on a tree branch. A snapping sound rings out causing Dark Shadow's fist to race towards them, but Shoji quickly dodged. "It started lunging at any sound or movement, a beast lashing out with indiscriminate attacks." Shoji informs.

"Forget about me, GO! Find our classmates help them instead! STOP THIS CALM DOWN DARK SHADOW!" Tokoyami bellows.

"His quirk has a weakness to light. If we can lead them to a fire or back to camp, we can contain it. Midoriya, I know these are strange circumstances, but I cant just leave a suffering friend behind. You forced your broken body to get you here, because you were worried about Bakugo. If you still want to save him, I'll distract Dark Shadow for you and you can run." Shoji explains.

"Hnn, hold on. The fire and camp are both pretty far away. You'll be in danger." Deku declares as Dark shadow throws another punch their way causing Shoji to dodge it as well.

"I know that, but to save people you have to take risks. That's what makes a Hero, a Hero. Will you stay with me and help Tokoyami, or will you rush to Bakugo's side. You have to make a choice, right now." Shoji proclaims.

"I already have." Deku assured.

(To Kacchan and Shoto)

"Flesh Pieces of meat! AAAAHHHHH!" The villain Moonfish shouted as his teeth raged forward. Quickly, Shoto began making more ice, however some of Moonfish's teeth got through heading towards him. Creating an ice shard in the nick of time, allowing Shoto to block the teeth.

"Teeth attacks, seriously? It's time to blast this freak with everything I've got!" Kacchan bellows.

"You cant!" Shoto argued.

"If the trees burn cover them with ice, stupid!" Kacchan demands.

"A big explosion would impair my vision, though. I may not be able to see the fire! And how are you gonna get close to him anyway?!" Shoto exclaims.

"GRR!" Kacchan growls, but suddenly a big explosion catches both their attention causing them to turn to see trees and dust flying.

"I see ice, their fighting!" Deku shouts as him and Shoji are being chased by Dark Shadow.

"Bakugo, Todoroki, one of you give us some light!" Shoji calls out, however Moonfish then shoots one of his teeth at Dark shadow, but without even flinching he carries on his way crushing Moonfish..

"AAAAHHHHH!" Tokoyami screams with tears running down his face.

"Kacchan!" Deku calls out.

"Shoji and Midoriya and is that Tokoyami?" Shoto questions.

"We need some light now, he's out of control!" Shoji responds speaking through one of his tentacles.

"Hes attacking blindly. I'll use my fire." Shoto insists as he gently sets the class B student on the ground.

"Not so fast." Kacchan objects as he holds a hand in front of Shoto.

"Flesh, slabs of meat. No good I can't allow it. I'm the one who gets to slice them open. DON'T STEAL FROM ME!" Moonfish bellows as he shoots his teeth at Dark Shadow. Without so much as flinching, Dark Shadow grabs a hold of Moonfish.

"You don't matter. Insignificant Claude!" Dark Shadow declares, while squeezing Moonfish causing all his teeth to shatter.

"Now finish him." Kacchan whispers as Dark Shadow throws Moonfish as hard as he can into a tree.

"Its not... IT'S NOT ENOUGH!" Dark Shadow's voice rings out as he goes to attack. Quickly using both their quirks Shot and Kacchan causing Dark Shadow to become smaller and stable. Panting hard, Tokoyami is now bent down onto the ground.

"And once again I'm a terrible match-up for you bird boy." Kacchan jibes as he and Shoto extinguish their flames.

"Hmm, thanks. You saved me." Tokoyami finally manages to get out.

"We could barely defend against that guy, but you beat him instantly." Shoto points out.

"My friend, are you okay? You did what we needed you to." Shoji informs as he walks over to him.

"Shoji, I apologize. You too, Midoriya. I'm still far too immature. Anger consumed me and I let my quirk take over. The influence of the darkness combined with my fury, spurred Dark Shadow into a frenzy. Until it got so strong I couldn't contain it and I ended up hurting Shoji." Tokoyami explains.

"We'll deal with that later, that's what you'd say if our roles were reversed." Shoji states as Tokoyami looks up at him surprised causing Deku to chuckle slightly.

"Okay, I don't know if you heard Mandelea, but I found out the villains are after Kacchan." Deku declares.

"Bakugo? Are they trying to kill him? Why?" Tokoyami asks.

"Im not sure. But I think... We should get to camp, its the safest place now. So long as Mr. Aizawa and Vlad King are regrouped there." Deku answers.

"I understand. So our mission is to get Bakugo back to safety by surviving as his protectors." Tokoyami acknowledged.

"It's possible the Pussycats are still fighting in the clearing going that way would draw the attention of the Villains, plus it's longer. We should cut straight across." Deku hypothesizes.

"We dont know how many Villains there are. We might come across some by chance." Tokoyami points out.

"We can use Shojis search ability and Todoroki's freezing power and if Tokoyami's okay with it. We can always use Dark Shadow now that we can actually control him. Honestly with a group like this we could probably even go up against All Might." Midoriya assured.

"I'd be fine by myself!" Kacchan shouts.

"We'll surround you as we walk." Shoto declares.

"I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOUR PROTECTION, DAMN IT!" Kacchan bellows.

"Lets go." Shoji insists.

"Hey don't ignore me!" Kacchan calls out.

"Just make sure you keep up." Shoto advised.

"Don't tell me what to do, ugh! Kacchan groans as they all begin to walk.

"Hopefully we meet up with (Y/N)"Shoto trails off and then sighs.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Kacchan exclaims glaring over at him.

"Yeah, If she were here Bakugo wouldn't be screaming." Tokoyami narrow his eyes at Kacchan.

"You bastards!" Kacchan curses.

(10 Minutes Earlier)

(To Me)

I stopped walking after feeling the murderous intent.

"What's wrong (N/N)?" Tsu asks as her and Ochaco look back to see me stopped.

"I'm getting a bad feeling." I answer as I a murderous intent feel the air.

"A bad feeling?" Ochaco questions as they begin walking towards me, but I see something shine causing me to quickly push Ochaco out of the way. "(N/N)?!" Ochaco exclaims as I feel a tingle come from my arm causing me to look over to see a gash on my upper arm as it began to bleed.

"Is your arm okay?!" Tsu exclaims as worry overcame her and Ochaco's expression.

"Just a scratch. What about you two?" I ask glancing over at them.

"We're fine." Ochaco answers, while looking at Tsu and then me.

"You just gonna hide like a coward?!" I exclaim with a smirk as move in front of Ochako and Tsu. Suddenly, a blonde girl rushes towards the knife she had thrown.

"Mmm, Hmn, shallow. Not much blood." The girl mumbles as she picked up the knife and inspected it.

"What kind of person throws a knife at someone out of nowhere, just who do you think you are?" Tsu asks, but I don't dare look away from this psycho.

"I'm Toga, geez you two are super cute. Uraraka and Asui, but you (Y/N). You're especially cute along with your beautiful blood." Toga answers staring back at me in admiration causing a shiver to run up my spine.

"How does she know who we are?" Ochaco asks while whispering. "She's obviously done her research..." I think not turning away from Toga.

"Maybe from the sports fest. We know nothing about her so we're at a disadvantage." Tsu states and I shake my head.

"You two stay back and don't drop you're guards... I got this!" I chirp as a smirk appears on my lips. "I can't underestimate her. She threw that knife perfectly, no matter how we would have moved she would have gotten at least one of us." I think as I ready myself.

"There's not enough blood. Normally I would suck it directly from the cut to make it full, but there's no time. Don't worry girl's this machine will start pumping it, just as soon as I stick it in you. I'll get my fill later. Who's first?" Toga questions, but she then starts rushing towards Ochaco.

"Ochaco!" Tsu calls out, but then wraps her tongue around Ochaco's stomach and quickly throws her. "Get back to camp!" Tsu bellows, but as she turns a knife flies towards her slightly cutting her tongue. "Damn it!" I think as activate One For All, while going to kick Toga but she quickly jumps back.

"GET THE HELL BACK TO CAMP NOW!" I demand causing both Tsu and Ochaco to look over at me, but I smile at them. "I won't lose to this nutcase and her knife." I think to myself.

"(N/N), we were told not to engage!" Tsu calls out, but I turn away from them.

"I'll deal with the consequences later! SO GET GOING!" I shout as I see Toga smile causing me to tense up a bit.

"(N/N)? (N/N). What a cute nickname. I think I'll call you that too." Toga insists as she takes off her mask.

"Call me what you want, it doesn't matter." I state as I jump towards a tree and go to rebound off of it, however she throws her blood sucking machine towards me. Unfortunately it catches my braid forcing me back causing me to be stuck to the tree.

"Yay then I must be a friend too." Toga declares, but Mandela's voice rings out.

"Everyone in class A and class B in the name of the pro Hero Eraserhead you are granted permission to engage in combat. I repeat use your training. You may fight these Villains." Mandela explains causing a to form smirk. "No more holding back!" I think as Toga closes the distance between us and holds my hands up.

"I wanna see you bleed more before I give you up to handyman... Awe we are gonna be great friends (N/N)." Toga insists causing my eyes to widen as she beings her knife to my neck. Quickly shifting my eyes up I narrow them at her and she puts on a confused expression. Using the opportunity I knee her in the stomach causing her to reach for the place I kneed, however pushing off the tree and using both feet I kick her in the same spot. Flying backwards, Toga lands on the ground a few feet as I'm freed from the tree.

"So this is Shigaraki's doing?" I ask, but Mandela's voice rings out again.

"Listen, we've discovered one of the Villains targets. It's a student named Kacchan." Mandela informs and my eyes widen.

"Katsuki..." I trail off causing Toga to put on a confused expression, but she then rushes towards me.

"(N/N)!" Ochaco and Tsu chorused, but before I could do anything Ochaco grabbed Toga's hand that she held her knife in and slams Toga on the ground. Quickly getting on Toga's back, Ochaco squeezed her wrist causing Toga to drop the knife.

Kacchan, you should try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me." Mandelea insists causing anger to rise up inside me. "What the hell does Shigaraki want with Katsuki?!" I wonder as I glare down at Toga.

"Wow, Ochako that was amazing!" Tsu chirps as I bend down.

"Tsu can you restrict her hands with you're tongue, or is it too hurt?" I question, while trying to keep my anger inside.

"I dont think I can yet." Tsu answers, as I placed my hand onto Toga's head and put pressure on it causing her head to go deeper into the ground. Tsu and Ochaco looked over at me with a worried expression, but Toga looks over at me with a grin.

"you're gonna tell me why Shigaraki is after Katsuki Bakugo, NOW!" I demand causing both Tsu and Uraraka jumped.

"Ochaco, you're delightful too... You and (N/N) have got the same smell as me. You've both got a crush on someone right? So do I. And I bet you both wanna be just like that special person, huh? I can tell three love sick girls. At first you try to model yourself after the person you want. You start dressing like them. Thing is that's not enough, you have to go further. Then you realize you actually want to become that person and once you get to that point there's no going back. That's how love works right?" Toga asks with a deranged expression, but I feel my anger rising causing me to press her head even deeper into the ground.

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT!" I bellow as my eyes begin to glow red.

"(N/N)" Tsu trails off, but Toga begins to laugh.

"What kinda charmer caught you two's eye, huh? I'm fond of people, who've been slashed up reek of flesh bood. That's why I always end up cutting them. Isn't this fun (N/N)? Just three girls hanging out talking about our crushes." Toga points out as she then stabbed one of her blood devices into Uraraka's thigh and began saying "Suck" over and over.

"Uraraka!" Shoto's voice rings out causing us to look over to see Shoji, Deku and Shoto. Ochaco gets up off of Toga, who then jumps up, while throwing a knife in my direction.

"Damn loony chick!" I bellow as I dodge her knife.

"Stop!" Uraraka calls out as everyone rushes over to her as Toga begins running away. Rushing after her, I jump in front of her with a glare.

"You're not going anywhere til you give me some answers." I states, but she puts on a serious expression.

"There's too many people here now and I don't feel like being killed tonight just to hand you to handyman, toodles." Toga insists, but then looks back to see Deku causing her to blush uncontrollably.

"Get her!" Ochaco shouts, while going to rush over, but Tsu grabs onto Ochaco.

"So you've got a crush on Deku?" I ask causing her to smile, but she then blew a kiss at me.

"Till next time (N/N)." Toga answers as she begins running away and I scoff.

"It's too dangerous. We have no idea what kind of quirk she has." Tsu proclaims as I walk over to them. "That girl is way too crazy to chase after." I think to myself.

"Who was that girl just now?" Shoto questions.

"One of the Villains. She was crazy." Tsu responds.

"Uraraka, (Y/N) you both are hurt. Deku points out.

"It's not bad, I can still walk okay." Ochaco assures.

"I can't even fill it. Youre the one who looks like they're about to drop dead." I declare as I staring at his injuries. "This idiot pushed himself again..." I think slightly shaking my head.

"We can't stand here and talk let's move." Shoji insists.

"You're right." I agreed.

"Yeah, ha, ha. I'm just glad you both didn't get injured too bad. Now come on, join our group. We're protecting Kacchan and making our way back to camp. We could use yalls help." Deku informs.

"Especially with handling Bakugo." Shoto remarked causing me to giggle, but I then put on a serious expression.

"That girl was after me so I'm pretty sure it's not just Bakugo the Villains are after, but me and (B/N) as well." I inform causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"If you're protecting Bakugo then, shouldn't he be standing here with you guys?" Tsu asks causing me to look around, but there was no sign of him.

"Huh, what are you talking about, he's right over here behind uh-" Deku cut off as he turns around, but there is no sign of Bakugo or Tokoyami.

"Nice trick, aye? I took the lad you're talking about with my magic, a talent like his would be squandered if he were cast as a Hero. Well provide him with a grander stage where he can truly shine." The villain known as Compress explains.

"Give him back!" Deku and I chorus.

"Give him back? What an odd thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone, he's his own person, dont be so arrogant-"

"We'll stop you!" Deku bellows.

"Right now!" I call out as I jump up to Compress and go to kick him but he blocks it. "Don't be so arrogant, right? Let me tell you something... There's no way in hell Katsuki would become a Villain!" I bellow as I up my percentage allowing me to overpower Compress causing him to fall off the tree, but I jump down as he crashes into the ground and I rush over to him. Before I could make it over to Compressor he jump up into another tree, but he leaves behind a blue marble. "And you were so cocky, but I've already got him back!" I declare as I grab the marble off the ground causing everyone to rush over to me.

"You should look closer at that marble you have Miss Toshinori." Compress, who is now back up in another tree advices causes me to look down at the marble.

"It's (B/N)!" I shout causing everyone to glare back at Compress. "When the hell did he snatch (B/N)?!" I wonder, but I then put the marble in the pocket of my shorts. Creating large ice shards, Shoto engulfs the tree Compress was standing on, but he then jumps off while holding his hat.

"Miss Toshinori, he may want to become a hero, but we can show him there are options beside the fanatical world of Heroism he's downing in." Compress says and I glare at him.

"Enough spouting bullshit and tell me why you had (B/N) too!" I demand as he then falls onto another tree branch.

"I was only following orders with that one, but I was supposed to grab you as well, but you're just not worth it. You know, its important to follow a path that aligns with your core values after all." Compress explains as Shoji begins looking around with a worried expression.

"It's not just Bakugo, Tokoyami's gone." Shoji points out.

"If youre monologuing cause you think youve beaten us-"

"You're sadly mistaken!" I call out, while interrupting Shoto.

"A bad habit of mine I was once an entertainer, you know. Taking Tokoyami was a bit of improv on my part. Compress states as he begins playing with the marbles in his hand causing me to clench my fists. "This guys gonna pay!" I Think to myself as i raise my percentages higher and feel my eyes begin to glow. "Moonfish, our dear blade tooth. He may not look it, but he's a dastardly death row devil, whose last appeal was denied. When I saw the advent take him down so easily and violently. I decided he should join our troop." Compress explains.

"You bastard you can't take them!" Deku calls out causing me to look over at him and then Shoto.

"Midoriya calm down." Shoji advices.

"Here take this guy, for me!" Shoto requests as he hands the guy from class B to Ochaco.

"Okay." Ochaco responds, while taking him as Shoto rushes over and pressed his foot to the ground causing everything in front of him to freeze.

"Apologize, but slight of hand and escapology are my specialties not combat. I'm not foolish enough to fight Hero candidates from U.A." Compress insists. "You're not getting away!" I think as I slightly shake my head.

"I guess I'll have the upper hand then! I bellow, while rushing over to one of Shoto's pillars of ice and bounce off of it as I make my way up to Compress.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone calls out, but I don't take my eyes off of Compress.

Vanguard Action Squad, I've acquired our main target. Our little show is officially coming to a close meet me at the retrieval point in the next 5 minutes for the final battle." Compressor states as he then begins to jump away.

"COME ON EVERYONE WE CAN'T LET THIS MAGICIAN BASTARD TAKE THEM!" I call out as I glance back at them.

"She's right we can't just stand here!" Deku bellows.

"You both are absolutely right, we'll stop them!" Shoto proclaims as everyone begins rushing after me and Compress.

(To Dabi and Twice)

Hey Dabi, did you hear the radio? I'm so pumped up, my boy Compress, got the job done. The man certainly took his time, I was starting to get bored." Twice states as he and Dabi are walking.

"Don't be a pain, he did a good job, now we just need to wait for everyone to regroup here." Dabi declares.

"You're the pain! forgive me." Twice insists.

"This place was supposed to be hard to find because of the wall of flames and poisonous gas. But looks like the gas is gone, things never go according to plan, do they?" Dabi asks.

"For real. This is bad." Twice answers as Aoyama is hiding in the bushes with both Higakure and Jirou, but they're both passed out. Glancing up from the bushes, Aoyama is spotted by Dabi's who's glaring at him causing him to quickly get down, but Dabi begins walking towards them."Hey Dabi speaking of which, totally not important but! Shouldn't you be calling that Nomu back, you said he would only react to your voice correct? That sounded Vidal." Twice adds.

"That's right. You're the one who reminded me to let him loose on the students earlier." Dabi insists.

"No problem. Bow before me." Twice declares.

"Shigaraki did design the monster specifically for me." Dabi points out as he pushes a button. "He's probably killed someone by now..." Dabi trails off.

(To the Nomu)

"This is bad! This is really bad! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING DOING HERE! Yaoyorozu, are you alive?! If you are, please wake up now, it's gonna catch us!" Awase from Class B bellows as he is running away from Nomu, while holding onto Yaoyorozu, whose head is bleeding.

"I'm sorry, Awase. I'm alive, but-"

"HNRR! what the hell? What are those?! Oh now! Oh god, Im so sorry!" Awaze apologizes as the Nomu goes to hit them, but then stops in it's tracks and begins walking away. "Is it Just gonna leave us here?" Awase asks, but then he looks down to see Momo holding up her hand trying to create something.

"Awase, use your quirk to attach this to that monster." Momo requests, while handing him something..

"What is it, a button?" Awase questions.

"Just hurry up and do it before hes gone." Momo insists causing Awase to run over to it.

"I don't know what's going on, but okay." Awase states as he uses his quirk to attached the button to Nomu. "No way he's getting that thing off." Awase assures.

"Thank you so much, good job." Momo compliments.

"Oh that was scary. Okay let's run." Awase states.

"Right." Momo agrees as they begin to run away.

(To Magne)

"Damn it Spinner, this is your fault." Magne declares, while being apprehended by Tiger.

"Shut up. You only have yourself to blame. This is the consequence of your Villainy." Tiger proclaims.

"Understand Villain, this is how it ends for you." Mandela adds as she stares down at the detained Spinner.

"You haven't won a thing. This isn't defeat. Stain undures, you hear me? His will is alive and well right here. I embody it! I WILL PURGE YOU DEGENERATE HEROS AND THAT KID WITH GLASSES TO AVENGE HIS NAME!" Spinner made known.

"Will you shut up already?! Whats your quirk anyway? All we saw was that giant sword." Mandela points out.

"Get off!" Spinner bellows.

"Yes, lets move you. The two of you someplace more fitting." Kurogiri declares as he appears.

(To me)

"Damn it!" I curse as I see Compress getting farther away from me. "No, I can't let him take Katsuki!" I think as I go to amp up my power once again, but I feel something isn't right. Suddenly my eyes begin to glow as my power begins to become unstable.

"Use it..." A woman's voice rings out and I put on a confused expression as my vision begins to becomes dark. "What the hell?!" I wonder, but then out from the darkness something begins to appear in front of me.

"I don't have time for this, please!" My voice rings out as I look down to see mist covering my body except for my head.

"You really remind me of you're Father." The woman's voice rings out causing me to look around, but then a woman with black hair in a pony tail in a hero suit appears in front of me.

"You're my Father's predecessor?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes, I'm Nana Shimura, but as you said we don't have time for formal introductions. (Y/N), you must tap into the full potential of my quirk, use FLOAT to save him!" Nana declares as she points at me with a grin. Before I could say anything else I finally open my eyes to see I'm still in the air.

"COMPRESS!" I shout as a strong gust of wind fly's out of my mouth and begins accelerating me forward towards him and he looks back at me.

"You are most definitely a hassle." Compress insists as I go to grab him when he then hits me with his staff right causing me to go flying towards the ground. "No, I won't give up!" I think to myself as I go to open my mouth, but I begin to have trouble breathing. "Shit, this must be a drawback of her quirk!" I think as I shut my eyes preparing for impact.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone call out causing me to open my eyes, only to see a white material in front of me. "Are you hurt anywhere?" Shoto's voice asks causing me to look up to see he was the one to catch me.

"No, but I almost had him." I answer folding my arms, while finally getting my breath back.

"Todoroki is she okay?!" I hear Deku's voice ring out causing me to look over to see them rushing over to us, but I then look around to see Shoto was holding me princess style.

"T-thanks, I can run on my own." I stutter as we both get a little red.

"Oh, sorry." Shoto apologizes as he sets me down.

"I'm good, lets get going! I bellow and we all begin running once again.

"We'll never catch him like this. Uraraka you have to make us float!" Deku declares.

"Huh?" Ochaco sounds.

"And then Asui, you launch us as far as you can using your tongue." Deku continues.

"Ribbit." Tsu responds.

"Shoji hold me, Todoroki and Ayame. Use your quirk to correct our trajectory in the air. Measure the distance with your eyes Uraraka and then when the timing looks right release us." Deku adds, but I then walk up a bit causing them to look over at me.

"Get us in the air and leave the rest to me." I assure causing them to nod.

"Wait Deku, you're still going to fight with those injuries?!" Uraraka exclaims. "If our positions were switched I would still fight..." I think as I glance over at Deku.

"Midoriya you stay here with that much pain you-"

"Trust me, I dont feel any pain right now. I can do this... Hurry!" Deku interrupts Shoto.

"Let's do this!" I shout.

"Wait, Deku!" Ochaco chirps as she tears off a piece of her shirt and wraps Deku's arms along with some boards on them. Tsu Wraps her tongue around us, while Shoji grabs us and Ochaco then begins using her quirk on us. "Okay, go ahead Tsu." Uraraka insists, while stepping backwards.

"Alright, make sure you've got a good grip on them." Tsu reminds as she then begins to launch us. About halfway from Compress in the air Shoji chunks us towards him.

"We won't let you escape!" I call out as the wind flows out of my mouth causing a huge guest of wind to accelerate me, Deku and Shoto forward allowing me to grab a hold of Compress.

(To Toga)

"Huh? Lame, I'm the only one here? Toga asks.

"Hey crazy. Did you get the blood, how many different kinds?" Dabi questions.

"Two people." Toga answers.

"Just two? Hey what gives? Weren't you supposed to get at least three?!" Twice exclaims.

"That's just how it went down. I thought those brats were gonna kill me." Toga states.

"Whatever. You're looking a little too happy right now. Strange, shouldn't you be full of shame?" Twice asks.

"Yeah, but I made some great new friends and I found a cute boy that I'm interested in." Toga answers.

"Is it me? No thanks babe. I love you, too." Twice declares.

"Both of you shut it, you're too loud." Dabi insists, but then looks up to see Compress fall onto the ground with Deku, Shoto and I on top of him.

"Woah, woah. What's this? Oh wait hey I know these kids. Toga weren't you supposed to capture the blondie?" Twice questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 ๐Ÿ“ Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...
256K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
8.9K 108 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
313K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...