MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!

255 13 0
By neoncookie06

(To Shigaraki's hideout)

"You're sure they'll be alright on their own?" Kurogiri asks standing behind the bar, while Shigaraki was sitting on a stool

"I'm a non-playable character this level. They'll make it work without me. Besides this game has totally changed. I've been thinking of it as an RPG. We've had some pretty good equips, but we challenged the Big Boss well still at Level 1. Really it's more of a Simulation game. I'm the player and I'll use all my little pawns to smash through the Heroes Ranks, but first I need to make cracks in the Superhuman world. That's where the Van-Guard Actions Squad of the League Of Villains comes in. Who cares if these guys win or lose. The Heroes will be scared just because they showd up." Shigaraki explains.

"Their sacrificial pawns?" Kurogiri questions.

"Come on, do you really think I'm that heartless? I'd never underestimate their strength. They may have different goals then me, but their comrades nonetheless. In a society bound by ridiculous rules, Villain's aren't the only ones being suppressed. Let's just hope they can pull this off." Shigaraki responds as he holds up pictures of Bakugo, (Y/N), and (B/N).

(To Deku)

Deku's breathing was heavy, while covered in blood and goes to fall.

"Hey!" Kota calls out as he gets up and rushes over to Deku causing him to himself from falling.

"Everything's okay. Give me a second and then there's something I have to take care of." Deku insists.

"But you're all beat up. What more could you have to do now?!" Kota exclaims with a worried expression.

"I knew he'd be strong. That's why I had to try and defeat him here. But I thought I would be able to inflict a lot more damage in the end though turns out I seriously underestimated how powerful his quirk was. If every Villain attacking us tonight is on the same level all our lives are at stake. On top of that it sounds like they are after some of us students. I have to let Mr. Aizawa and the Pussycats know that's one of their reasons they're here. I may be injured, but I'm not defeated yet. They are more people I can save. We'll leave this Villain here for the time being. With both my arms banged up my smash was probably weaker than it could have been, but I still think it's taken him down for awhile. He won't wake up any time soon and even if he did he'd be too weak to fight. For right now I just need to make sure you're safe. We're gonna need some help only you can give us. The forest has been set on fire that means my friends could be trapped by the flames, but we have hope. Your water quirk can put those fires out. Kota you hear me we need you. Now get on my back we need to get you to camp fast. Deku explains causing Kota to get on his back and Deku jumps off the cliff.

(A few minutes earlier)

(To Mr. Aizawa)

Rushing down the hallway, Aizawa makes his way outside to see sparks and smoke from the fire.

"Looks like your concern has you distracted Eraser." Dabi states, while putting out his hand in front of Aizawa.

"VLAD-" Aizawa calls out as Dabi creates a giant flame from his hand.

"Nice move. Guess you really are a Pro." Dabi compliments as he sees Aizawa on the side of the building unscathed. Going to create another flame, Aizawa uses his quirk to keep Dabi from using his.

"Not so fast." Aizawa declares while using his scarf to restrain Dabi. Pulling the scarf towards him Aizawa knees Dabi in the head. Quickly flipping Dabi over allowing the scarf to unwrap and Mr. Aizawa pins him to the ground while hold one of his arms behind Dabi's back.

"What do you want and where are your friends hiding?" Aizawa asks.

"My what?" Dabi questions causing Aizawa to break his left arm.

"You're right arms next. Be logical about this at least save your legs. It would be a real pain to carry you off to jail without them." Aizawa advices.

"You can take your time, Eraserhead." Dabi assures, but a loud bangs rings out.

"What was that?" Aizawa asks.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Tenya calls out cause Mr. Aizawa to look up to see Mineta, Ojiro and Koda with him.

"Stay back." Aizawa instructs, but Dabi quickly gets out from under him and stands up, while turning towards Mr. Aizawa.

"Thats exactly the performance I'd expect out of a U.A. teacher. Tell me, Hero you worried for your students? I wonder if you can save them in the end. See you soon." Dabi chuckles as he then liquefies.

"What was that? Did he just melt?!" Mineta exclaims as everyone runs towards Aizawa, but he rushes past them.

"Everyone get inside. I'll be back." Mr. Aizawa announces.

(To Dabi)

"Come on, Dabi you got your ass handed to you by a magic scarf." A Villain in a suit states.

"How weak, that happened fast." Dabi declares.

"Huh? Don't say that, better to frame this as the Pro being too strong. It's important to mind your self esteem even on a perilous mission." The Villain in the suit insists.

"Whatever Twice just make another one of me. You need to keep those Pros occupied." Dabi orders.

"Another small fry coming right up. Leave it to me." Twice responds holding up the middle finger on one hand and a thumbs up on the other.

(To Deku)

Deku is running through the forest with Kota on his back.

"Hey, look." Kota points out.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Deku calls out causing Aizawa to stop running and look over at them.

"Midoriya." Aizawa says, but then puts on a stern expression.

"You're here. Thank goodness I need to catch you up on what I've learned about the Villains, but we don't have much time. Plus I need to find Mandelea there's something I have to tell her." Deku rambles as Kota gets off his back.

"Hold on." Aizawa protested.

"Please take care of Kota while I'm gone. Deku insists as he then takes off running.

"Wait Midoriya." Aizawa urged causing Deku to look back at him.

"Those injuries you went too far again, didn't you? Have you forgotten about Hosu?" Aizawa asks.

"No. I haven't." Deku answers.

"Good, go. But tell Mandelea something from me too." Aizawa insists.

(To Tiger and Mandelea)

"No fair back off. Let me equip my item." Mag states as she dodges Tiger's advances.

"You're not a real Hero!" Spinner bellows, while trying to slash Mandelea with his gaint weapon.

"You brought this on yourself girl." Spinner declares as he then goes to slash with his weapon again, but she dodges in the nick of time.

"Geez, you're persistent." Mandela remarks.

"As are you, but it's time to knock you off your false throne." Spinner insists as he goes to slash her again. Jumping over at Spinners weapon, Deku breaks it.

"Mandelea, Kota he's safe." Deku informs, turning towards her.

"You found him?" Mandela asks.

"And I've got a message from Mr. Aizawa. We need you to use telepath. Tell everyone in class A and class B that Eraserhead has granted the permission to engage in combat with the Villains." Deku answers causing Mandela to nod.

"Everyone in class A and class B in the name of the Pro Hero Eraserhead you are granted permission to engage in combat. I repeat use your training. You may fight these Villains." Mandela announces using her telepathy.

(To Aizawa)

Running through the forest, Aizawa is holding Kota in his arms. "Mister is he going to be okay? I sort of punched him before and still he got beat to a bulb just so he could protect me. I never apologized or even thanked him. Please tell me he's not gonna get hurt more, right?" Kota asks.

"Don't worry he sustained those injuries because he has no intention of dying. Though as his teacher I'll have to scold him for acting without my permission." Mr. Aizawa answers.

"Really?" Kota questions.

"Anyway, you'll get your chance to talk to him again and when you do put more emphasis on the thank you part." Mr. Aizawa responds.

(To Deku)

"Get back to camp right now. Those injuries aren't normal." Mandala demands, while fighting the Spinner once again.

"I'm sorry, I can't. You need to send one more thing. The Villain's I know, one reason they're here. They're after Kacchan please you have to let the others know." Deku informs.

"Kacchan? Who's that? No. Wait, stop!" Mandela calls out, but Deku begins running again. Suddenly Mag begins to rush after Deku.

"Don't big sis Mag!" Spinner bellows as he throws a knife towards her allowing Deku to escape.

"What the hell was that for Spinner? He was on the priority kill list." Mag insists.

"Shigaraki is the one who wants him dead." Spinner points out.

"Yeah and he's the reason we're here." Mag reminds.

"But that boy is someone who Stain wishes to save, which means he was worthy of being called a true Hero. If Stain spared him then-" Spinner is cut off by Mandela kicking him in the face knocking him out and Tiger punches Mag in the head knocking her out as well.

"About time I got a solid hit in." Mandela sighs, but then begins using telepathy again. "Listen, we've discovered one of the Villains targets. It's a student named Kacchan." Mandela proclaims.

(To Vlad)

"Bakugo?" Kirishima asks.

"What do they want with him?" Tenya questions.

"Kacchan, you should try to avoid combat and stick to a group. I hope you can hear me." Mandela informs.

(To Kacchan)

"I could focus if you got out of my damn head. I can take care of myself!" Kacchan bellows as he rushes towards the weird teeth Villain, who sends his teeth straight towards him. Before Kacchan could be hit Shoto created a pillar of ice in front if him.

"Don't rush into this fight carelessly." Shoto warns.

"Have to keep going, have to work. Do my job." The Villain states.

"Weren't you listening to Mandela their here because their after you." Shoto addressed.

"Telling us not to engage and then changing their minds. I don't know how but I get the feeling this is Deku's fault. Well I don't care what anyone says..." Kacchan trails off as the teeth Villain almost hits Kacchan causing Shoto to create more ice. Going to hit the Teeth Villain with more ice, but he dodges it and jumps into a tree.

"Damn it. He's good at moving through this terrain with his quirk." Shoto states.

"This freak looks like a scrawny little sidekick to me. Come on you bastard!" Kacchan shouts causing the Teeth Villain to rise up out of the trees using his teeth.

"This clearly isn't his first battle." Shoto points out.

"Show me, show me your exquisite flesh." The Villain declares causing Kacchan to ready himself.

"We can't start fires around here because the flames will spread. Everyone could die if were not careful. Do you understand me?" Shoto asks.

"Yeah I get it Im not stupid! Kacchan answers.

(To Kendo)

"Did you hear what she said? We've got permission to punch people." Tetsutetsu states as he begins running off.

"Wait Tetsutetsu do you understand how this gas works?" Kendo asks.

"Yeah, it's dangerous. Give me some credit, Kendo." Tetsutetsu answers.

"Listen, Mandelea didn't say anything about the gas in her message that means it must have not spread to wherever she's broadcasting from. But that doesnt make any sense. This gas is moving really slowly. Normily it would spread out more right? This is staying in one place not acting naturally and look its definitely more dense than the area we just ran away from." Kendo explains.

"Okay so what?" Tetsutetsu questions.

"I think its swarming around one source, someone near here like a typhoon. If that's true there should be someone who's producing the gas at the center of the storm, a Villain who's controlling it." Kendo responds.

"Oh I get it now. Oh man, Kendo you're so amazing." Tetsutetsu compliments.

"I figured you miss the signs. that's why I came with you. Okay the closer we get to the center of the swirl the thicker the poison will be that's a problem there's a limit to how much gas these things can filter and the denser the gas the shorter the functioning time. That means-"

"We run head first into the center of the typhoon and punch whoever's there." Tetsutetsu declares while interrupting Kendo.

"Ugh, technically yeah." Kendo agrees as they begin running.

"Shirozaki and are other classmates suffered thanks to this Villain's stupid power. Stuff like that really pisses me off. Let's teach this bad guy a lesson, Kendo!" Tetsutetsu bellows and she nods.

(To Poison Villain)

"3, no 2 people are headed straight for me. I guess a few of them avoided my gas and realized I'm here. I should have expected that from a prestigious school. But then no matter how wonderful their quirks may be-"

"I found you!" Tetsutetsu shouts as the Villain reveals a gun and pulls the trigger hitting Tetsutetsu's gas mask causing it to break.

"Ah, I saw you on TV during the Sports Festival. You can make your skin hard, that means your bullet proof. Yeah that doesn't really matter, because now its just a matter of how long you can hold your breath in this toxic miasma." The Poison Villain explains as Tetsutetsu runs over to him. Two gun shots ring out causing, Tetsutetsu to be knocked backwards.

"What do you think you're the Terminator? Even if you can steel yourself charging right in is a fools move. Shouldn't you be smarter if you go U.A. Don't be so rash, use your head or your not worth killing." The Poison Villain explains as he points the gun towards Kendo and fires causing Tetsutetsu to jump in front of her.

"Tetsutetsu!" Kendo calls out.

"It's no use retreat!" Tetsutetsu bellows.

"Two against one and you were banking on a surprise attack. What a simple plan I expected better. I'm producing and controlling this gas but that's not all. The gas is showing me your movements with it's fluctuations. In other words you can't hide from me. You arrogant U.A. students why didn't you figure that out, huh? You're shattering the image I had of your school. What a shame." The Poison Villain remarks causing Tetsutetsu to rush at him again, but only to get shot again.

"Moron. What's this you seem softer than you were earlier let me guess maybe metal fatigue? Or is it because you can't breathe anymore? How many more shots can you take? Brace yourself for another. Don't they usually do endurance tests for people like you who have simple one note quirks? And yet you still rush in like your indestructible. Hey you guys want to grow up to be Heroes, right? Something like that is just so strange to me for people to fawn over someone like you. A one trick pony just because of where you went to school! What's wrong with this world!? The Poison Villain exclaims as he kicks Tetsutetsu in the stomach, but then begins shooting him again.

"Stop!" Kendo demands as she goes to hit him, but the Villain dodges her.

"I told you I can tell exactly how you're moving thanks to the flow of the gas." The Poison Villain insists causing Kendo to use her quirk allowing her to hit the Villain in the face."

"I don't give a damn if you know where I am." Kendo counters.

"I can't believe you think you'll win with that pitiful quirk." The Poison Villain re-counters as he runs into the gas.

"Whether it's pitiful or not completely depends on how I use it. I can still stop you! Kendo retorts as she begins fanning her hands to disrupt the gas.

"Just how much power are those stupid hands have?" The Poison Villain asks.

"Youre pathetic parading around in that damn uniform is basically saying you know you can't win a fight on your own merits." Kendo answers.

"You little- The Poison Villain holds up the gun trying to get a shot on her.

"This is for all the kids at U.A. who have a one track mind." Kendo declares as Tetsutetsu sneaks up behind him and The Poison Villain goes to turn only to be punch in the face causing his mask to break.

"The poison it's disappearing." Kendo informs and Tetsutetsu finally breathes.

"If a gas user is wearing their own mask. There's only one thing to do, break it. You're gonna pay for ruining our camp and for shooting me, stupid kid." Tetsutetsu insists as he falls to the ground, while breathing hard.

(To Deku)

Making his way through the forest something rushes towards Deku and hurts his arm. Quickly rescuing him, Shoji puts Deku on his back.

"Shoji what happened?" Deku asks as he glances over to see one of Shoji's tentacles bleeding.

"With those injuries you should be laid up in bed recovering, but you want to save your friend no matter what the cost." Shoji answers.

"You're injured too." Deku points out.

"Yes, we were ambushed by Villains and I covered us, but the attack triggered Tokoyami's quirk even though he was desperately trying to hold it back." Shoji explains.

"No, don't tell me..." Deku trails off.

"Yeah, if we want to get through here. We'll have to face Dark Shadow first." Shoji insists.

"Stay away from me, you'll die!" Tokoyami warns.

"Tokoyami no!" Deku bellows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2.6K 36
Cover art- drawn by me :] Throughout this story Y/N will be All Mights daughter/son and you will find that having Dadmight is not as good as everyon...
1.6K 10 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...
252K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
13.1K 745 48
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...