MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 18- Villains?!

320 15 0
By neoncookie06

(To Mr. Aizawa)

"Ahhh. We wanted a chance to face off with all the others." Mina whines, while being dragged along by Mr. Aizawa's scarf along with Kirishima, Denki, Sero and Sato.

"I thought PixieBob said we'd be getting a reward?" Kirishima asks.

"This is more like torture. We want our treat Mr. Aizawa." Denki adds.

"Do you want me to tighten your bindings? For tonight's lesson will be talking about how to behave in an emergency. If you don't become more aware that you're falling behind your classmates then the gap will keep on growing in a broad sense. This knowledge is your reward. How's that for a treat?" Mr. Aizawa questions as they walk into a building.

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up." Kirishima states as they walk into a classroom.

"Oh strange, now who do we have here? 5 members of class 1-A bombed the exams. And look there's only one from class 1-B. You must be so embarrassed!" Monoma chirps with a sadistic expression.

"You failed too, idiot!" They chorus.

"You tried to get under our skin the same way yesterday." Kirishima points out as they begin to sit down.

"At this point I'm kinda worried about him." Mina insists.

"So Vlad why don't we start with practice maneuvers?" Mr. Aizawa asks.

"I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps we should par them up?" Vlad questions.

"Everyone!" Mandela's voice rings out.

"It's Mandela's Telepath." Kirishima states.

"So weird right? It's giving me chills." Mina declares.

"It's kinda weird that it only works in one direction though." Denki adds.

"Stop talking." Mr. Aizawa instructs.

"2 Villain's attacked us. It's possible that there are more coming, everyone return to camp immediately. We're regrouping, do not engage any enemies." Mandela informs.

"I'll look after the other students, protect them." Mr. Aizawa declares as he rushes out of the classroom only to see blue light shining from the forest.

"Looks like your concern has you distracted Eraser." A Villain points out as a giant blue flame emits from his hand. "You Pro's ought to lay off. We haven't come here for any of you so just stay out of our way." The Villain demands.

(To Deku)

"How are you this evening U.A high school? We are a part of the Vanguard Action Squad of The League of Villains. The Lizard looking Villains informs.

The League of Villains, what are those guys doing here?" Ojiro asks.

"I could crush this kittys head so easily. How about it dear, should I?" The villain with the long brown hair who has their weapon on PixieBobs head questions.

"You get away from her!" Tiger bellows.

"Now, now. Hold on big sis Mag. You too, Tiger calm down. When deciding if someone should live or die, we must be careful that we are abiding by Stains principles." The Lizard Villain insists.

"So you're the ones he ended up inspiring." Tenya states.

"At your service. That's us and you 4 eyes I believe I recognize you. You're one of the self-righteous brats who attacked Stain in Hosu city. Let me introduce myself, call me Spinner. I'm here to make Stains dreams a reality." Spinner explains as he unsheathed his weapon to reveal a bunch of swords combines into one.

"I don't care who you are, you're criminals. The woman lying there is named PixieBob. She's a Pro hero whos saved countless lives. She's giving her all for these young Heroes. Pushing them to reach their full potential. She's looking for a mate, but otherwise She's content. What gives you the right to cut such a happy life short?!" Tiger exclaims, while bringing his claws out.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you its not a Heroes job to be happy?!" Spinner calls out.

"Tiger. I've talked to everyone, trust the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. You and I will stay here. We'll hold them back, you return to camp Class Rep you're in charge on the way there. Don't engage anyone." Mandela instructs.

"Leave it to me. Let's go Midoriya!" Tenya chirps.

"Go on ahead without me. Mandela, Kota I know where he is." Deku insists.

(To Kendo)

"Kendo!" Testsutestsu calls out, while holding Ibara who's unconscious rushing up to Kendo, who trying to keep from breathing in the mist.

"Tetsutetsu, Ibara! Where'd you get those masks?!" Kendo exclaims.

"Yaoyorozu from class 1-A she made them for us. Awase is taking her to the rest of our class so she can help them too. Take some we bought a bunch." Tetsutetsu insists as he throws some to her.

"Great, thanks." Kendo thanks as she puts on the mask. "We need to get back to camp fast. Who knows how many Villain's could be roaming the woods." Kendo states.

"No. I'm going to fight, you make sure these two get back to camp." Tetsutetsu declares.

"What? Mandela told us to retreat." Kendo insists.

"You're always getting on Monoma when he talks about the differences in our classes, but you feel it don't you? We're not the same, we all got into U.A. with the same exam. We study the same curriculum. So why are they better? Isn't it obvious Class A has been through crisis after crisis and turned each one into an opportunity. They've had so many chances to prove themselves and come on, Kendo. A real hero doesn't turn his back and run from a bad guy. Fighting Villain's is what we do." Tetsutetsu explains.

"Yeah, but..." Kendo trails off.

"Don't try to stop me. We're in the Hero Course, if we don't stand up now then when will we? I'm going to find these Villains and show them what we're made of." Tetsutetsu expressed, while activating his quirk causing his arm to turn to metal.

(To Kota)

Kota. Kota! I hope you can hear my voice, hurry up and come back to camp. I'm sorry I can't come to you. I don't know where you're always running off to. Forgive me, just get back home fast!" Mandela's voice rings out as Kota is slowly walking backwards as a man in a cloak is walking towards him.

"I came up here, scouting for a nice vantage point and here I find someone who's not on our list. By the way nice hat kid, I like it. Why don't you trade me for this lame mask, huh? They made me wear it cause I'm new. Said they couldn't get a shipment of the good ones in time." The villain explains, while taking off his mask as Kota takes off running causing the Villain to jump. Landing in front of Kota the Villain begins activating his quirk.

"No!" Kota screams.

I think you and me, should have some fun up here, kid. Ready?" The Villain asks as he begins walking towards him.

"It's you. Papa, Momma." Kota insists as tears begin running down his face. Bringing his fist down, the Villain goes to crush Kota, but Deku swoops in just in time and grabs him. They both roll onto the ground as Deku's phone that's now broken goes flying. Quickly sitting up, Deku begins coughing as Kota then gets up. "What are you doing?" Kota questions.

"Haah. Now you I recognize, you were on the list." The Villain states as he begin walking over to them causing Deku to activate his quirk.

"Hey, I promise everything will be ok. I'm going to save you Kota." Deku assures.

(To (B/N) )

"Can't a guy take a piss in peace?" (B/N) asks as he senses someone behind him, while beginning to pull up his pants.

"Maybe if you weren't my target." A voice rings out from behind (B/N), who goes to turn, but is about to be engulfed by a massive blue flame. Quickly holding his hands up, (B/N) throws the flames to the side, but in the process it burns his hand causing him to groan.

"A target, huh...?" (B/N) questions, while glaring over at the Villain standing a few feet away from him.

"The names Dabi, I'm with The League of Villains and you're on the list." Dabi responds, while he creates another gaint blue flame and throws it at (B/N).

"Blue flames, no wonder..." (B/N) whispers as he quickly dodges and makes it over to Dabi. Breathing purple fire from his mouth, (B/N) sends it towards Dabi and it engulfs his whole body.

"You call this fire? I can't feel a thing!" Dabi bellows, while rushing towards (B/N) and goes to punch him, but (B/N) quickly dodges then gets behind him and kicks him as hard as he can in the side causing Dabi to hurdle towards a tree. Changing his position Dabi's feet land on the tree and jumps back down to the ground. "You're faster than I thought you'd be, it caught me off guard." Dabi insists with a grin.

"I'm not going anywhere you, Staples." (B/N) states as he readies himself.

"Sorry brat, but you don't have a choice." Dabi declares as (B/N) feels another presence behind him, but it was too late when he turned around.

"You two are pretty even matched." A masked Villain insists, while turning (B/N) into a marble and it falls into the Villains hand.

"Whatever..." Dabi trails off with an annoyed expression

(To Kacchan and Shoto)

"Damn it." Kacchan curses, while covering his mouth as Shoto is carry a kid from class 1-B on his back.

"There must be some sort of gas feeling out here. I'm worried about the others who are still in the forest. But I don't see that there is much that we can do now. Hopefully Ragdoll can take care of everyone else." Shoto insists as they continue walking.

"Don't tell me what to do, Icy- Kacchan was cut off and they both stop when they see someone on the ground. "Crap who's that? Hey which group was in front of us again?" Kacchan asks.

"Tokoyami and Shoji, I think." Shoto answers as they look to see the guy had a detached hand in front of him.

"So pretty... No have to work, can't. But it's so delicious, beautiful flesh. Don't tempt me, I have a job to do." The Villain who is completely covered except for his teeth insists as he stands up and turns to Kacchan and Shoto.

"No fighting, is that the rule?" Kacchan questions.

(To Mandela and Tiger)

"You fake Heros only care about yourselves and your glory. We'll purge you from this world!" Spinner bellows as he attacks Mandela, who dodges and lands on the ground in a pouncing position.

"Spinner even though you're a Villain, you're still pretty cool. Totally my type." Mandela insists causing Spinner to stop and blush, but Mandela goes for the attack. "Are you really blushing? How cute." Mandela teases as she scratches Spinner, who goes to hit her with his weapon, but she dodges it.

"That was a dirty trick to pull, don't toy with me cat." Spinner states as Mandela's body is engulfed in a pink aura causing her to go flying towards Mag.

"Over here my little kitten." Mag calls out, but Tiger quickly rushes over and punches her.

"I won't let you use the same trick twice." Tiger declares and begins to go on the offensive. "Villain name Magna, wanted for 9 count of magnified robbery, 3 murders and 29 attempted murders." Tiger explains as he goes to upricut her, but she grabs a hold of Tigers fist with both hands

"Oh, does that mean I'm famous?" Magna asks.

"What the hell did you come here for, criminal?" Tiger questions.

"Tiger something's wrong. I still haven't heard from Ragdoll, it isn't like her not to report." Mandela point out.

"Uh, oh. I wonder what happened to her?" Mag asks.

(To Deku)

"You really think you can save this little brat? Hahaha that does sound like something a wanna be Hero would say. You're kind sure likes to mouth off about justice. The names Midoriya, right? Perfect, we we're told to take some initiative and kill you, but first a little torment. Show me you're blood!" The Villain bellows, while jumping up as he activates his quirk once again and goes to punch Deku. Luckily Deku blocks it, but the force is too strong causing him to fly off into the side of the mountain and he screams out in pain.

"Oh, yeah. Hey maybe you could help me out a little bit first. You know where a kid named Bakugo might be around here? I still have a job to do after all!" The Villain declares, while rushing towards Deku, who dodges in the nick of time causing the Villain to punch the mountain.

"I'll take your silence to mean you don't know, is that right? Oh good then. Play time!" The Villain chirps as he kick Deku in the stomach causing him to fly into the mountain once again, but falls onto the ground. The Villain burst out laughing as he sees Deku's head begin to bleed.

"Yes, blood was exactly what I wanted from you! What did you promise? That everything would be okay. How's that working out for ya, huh? Don't just lay there stupid!" The Villain shouts, while walking over to Deku, who gets up and punches him using One For All.

"What is that all you got? You're fast, but you're not strong enough to hurt me." The Villain insists as he send Deku flying again.

"My quirk increases my strength and speed to exponentially that my muscle fibers can't even be contained by my skin. I know I'm bragging a bit, but I mean come on. I guess what I'm trying to say is you're just an inferior version of me." The Villain explains as he goes to punch Deku, who dodges it only to get hit by a rock, while the Villain jumps up at him.

"I can't help, but laugh at you kid. You really think you're a Hero, don't you?" The Villain asks, while punching Deku causing him to crash onto the ground.

"How are you going to save him, huh? Don't make promises you can't keep. Live up to your words or they don't mean anything. You're no Hero you're just a fraud and you'll die that way!" The Villain declares as he raises up his fist, but a rock hits him in the back of the head causing the Villain to see Kota standing there.

"Remember Water Hose? My Mom and my Dad. Did you torment the two of them too? Before you killed them?!" Kota exclaims.

"Huh, seriously? Those losers were your parents? Well then this must be fate. The Water Hose Heroes, they're the reason I have an artificial eye in my left socket right now." The Villain informs.

"This is all your fault. Nothing in the world is right anymore and its because of crazy people like you!" Kota cry's out.

"Little kids are always so quick to say its always someone else's fault. Don't get the wrong idea, it's not like I took them out because I was mad about the eyes thing. I wanted to kill people, it's as simple as that and those two tried to stop me. What happened was the result of all of us doing our best. The real travesty is promising to do something you aren't able to do. That's why your dear old Mommy and Daddy died!" The Villain explains as Deku jumps up getting ready to kick the Villain. "Nice try with sneak attack, but I'm ready!" The Villain states.

"You ruined his life and you won't take the blame!? I've got you now it doesn't matter how quick you are!" Deku bellows as he goes to punch the Villain causing him to do the same.

"But what's your next move, you gonna punch me with that puny quirk of yours again?" The Villain asks.

"It's not a matter of whether or not I can do it, a Hero's job is to risk his life to turn his promises into a reality!" Deku shouts, while transferring a greater portion of One For All to his arm. A major shockwave causes Kota to begin falling off the mountain, but Deku quickly catches him with his teeth. "Gotcha, sorry about that." Deku apologizes as he pulls Kota up.

"Thank you for- ah." Kota looks at his arm with a confused expression.

"Let's get back to camp. It's not far." Deku insists, but a Boom sounds from behind him as the Villain gets back on his feet.

"Ha, a bit too obvious, but hey not too bad, Midoriya." The Villain states as he begins to walk over to them.

"No, stay away!" Deku demands.

"Nah, attacking sounds more fun." The Villain states.

"Tell me, why have you come here? What does the League want from us?" Deku asks.

"It doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad that they finally let me off the leash. As long as I get to use my quirk all I want I really don't care. Remember what I told you earlier we've just been playing around having fun until now. Now I'm serious!" The Villain answers as he takes something out of his pocket. "Recess is over. I'm coming at you for real, cause truth be told you're pretty strong, I see that now." The Villain points out as he shoves something in the socket with no eyes, while Deku bends down to Kota.

"Grab on, hurry!" Deku instructs as the Villain begins charging towards them. Kota grabs on and Deku leaps into the air dodging the Villain advance. Charging at them once again, Deku barely dodges it causing him and Kota to fall to the ground and Deku sits up and gets back up. "Stay back Kota. And then when its time run as fast as you can back to camp." Midoriya insists.

"You're attacking him again? You can't do that, let's just go, come on. Your punch didn't hurt him at all earlier, remember? Besides both your arms are busted up." Kota protested.

"It's going to be fine." Deku reassured as he summons another big portion of One For All.

"I'm coming for you!" The Villain bellows rushing towards them, but Deku then runs towards him as their fists collide. "What happened that one was even weaker than before?!" The Villain exclaims, while beginning to overwhelm Deku.

"Okay. It'll all be okay! I will not let him get past me, Kota run, GO NOW!" Deku demands.

"Still looking after him. Oh man!" The Villain jibes.

"Shut up, DAMN IT!" Deku shouts.

"But, why?!" Kota exclaims.

"Show me you're blood! I'M GONNA CRUSH YOU!" The Villain declares as he begins to smash Midoriya. Suddenly Water splashes onto the Villain. "What the, is that water?" The villain asks.

"Stop LET HIM GO!" Kota shouts causing Deku to open his eyes back up.

"Ko-ta." Deku mumbles.

"Hold on there, kay. I'll kill you after I'm done with-" The Villain is interrupted by Deku beginning to push him back.

"I won't let you hurt Kota!" Deku shouts.

"Damn it! HOW ARE YOU GETTING STRONGER?!" The Villain exclaims.

"You wont lay a hand on HIM!" Deku bellows, while transferring an even greater portion of One For All into his arm and punches the Villain in the stomach. Not wasting a moment, Deku punches the Villain in the face causing him to go flying into the mountain. Falling onto the ground, Kota begins to cry once again.

"Why did- you risk your life? Even though you dont know me at all. Why did you try to save me?" Kota asks, looking at Deku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
255K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
29.3K 272 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...