MHA The Heroine (Bakugo x rea...

By neoncookie06

Instead of Midoriya being the protagonist of MHA I have written it with you as the main character. However yo... More

Chapter 1- Origin
Chapter 2- UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 3- I Did It!
Chapter 4- Hero Studies
Chapter 5- Villains Appear
Chapter 6- Sports Festival! Part 1
Chapter 7- Sports Festival! Part 2
Chapter 8- Sports Festival! Part 3
Chapter 9- The Treacherous Hero Killer
Chapter 10- Revenge on The Treacherous Hero Killer STAIN
Chapter 11- Aftermath
Chapter 13- Final Exams
Chapter 14- Encounter
Chapter 15- Pool Day!!
Chapter 16- Training Camp: Part 1
Chapter 17- Training Camp: Part 2
Chapter 18- Villains?!
Chapter 19- Villains Running Wild!
Chapter 20- KACCHAN!!!
Chapter 21- Failure
Chapter 22 Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 All For One
Chapter 24 Symbol of Peace
Chapter 25 Your Turn
Chapter 26 My Reason...
Chapter 27 Dorms
Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!
Chapter 29 The Exam Part 1
Chapter 30 The Exam Part 2
Chapter 31 Class 1-A
Chapter 32 Rescue Exercise
Chapter 33 Gang Orca
Chapter 34 One For All
Chapter 35 Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter 36 2nd Semester
Chapter 37 The Big Three
Chapter 38 Successor

Chapter 12- Secrets Revealed

733 19 9
By neoncookie06

Today is the end of our short but invaluable internships. Right now I am bowing to Miss Tigress and thanking her for taking me on. Miss Tigress embraces me as she does when she gets excited, which I have gotten pretty used to.

"This week has been a blessing my little cub, I hope you will succeed in your goal. I'll be rooting for you. Come by and visit me any time." Miss Tigress declares with a bright smile, while releasing me from her suffocating embrace.

"Thank you again, Miss Tigress for all your guidance and support. I look forward to meeting and hopefully work alongside you again in the future." I state with a slight smile, but then my train pulls up.

"Make me proud, little cub!" Miss Tigress calls out as I am getting on the train causing me to quickly turn to her while widening my eyes. Before I realized it I was smiling brightly and waving to her until the doors shut causing me to pop back into reality. "Why did I suddenly do that...? Maybe it's because she reminds me a lot of Mom." I think as I then walk over and take a seat, looking out the window. "First things first, getting to the bottom of what Father and Riku are hiding." I think as I ball my hands into fists.

(To Midoriya)

Both Gran Torino and Midoriya are standing outside.

"I know I wasn't here long, but thanks for everything." Deku thanks, while looking up at Gran Torino.

"I don't think there's any reason for you to thank me, I wasn't around when the really big stuff happened." Gran Torino insists tiredly.

"Sure but the only reason I was able to stand up against Stain at all was because of our sparring and your wise instruction-" Deku was interrupted by Gran Torino hitting him in the ankle with his cane. "Ow, Ow, Ow!" Deku sounds.

"You survived yes, but only because of 2 factors. (N/N) came at the right moment and that the Hero Killer let you. Well at least you learned to channel your power instead of relying on one Monster Smash, even though you managed to get a stress fracture on your arm. I know what happened... You went well over your limit. I thought we agreed you were ily supposed to use 5%. You're too impatient and when you lose focus, you lose control too. You must always be calm and alert. I'm sure you know this, but if you're really aiming to become the greatest Hero like All Might then you've still got a heck of a lot to learn boy, so keep at it. Oh, also a piece of advice, try getting pointers from (Y/N) rather then All Might, but I don't think she'll hand them over easily if you catch my drift." Gran Torino explains.

"Sir!" Deku responds.

"Well, see you around." Gran Torino states, while heading into his house.

"Wait, I've got a question. Please, just one more." Deku pleads causing Gran Torino to look back at him. "I've been wondering for a while, but never found a good time to ask. But now's not the best time either, but here I am..." Deku begins to mumble.

"Out with it now. I've got pastries to eat!" Gran Torino declares.

"Even though you're really strong and you trained the Number 1 Hero in the world yourself, no one knows you. You should be super famous, but you're not. Is there a specific reason for that or what?" Deku asks.

"Oh that's an easy one. I was just never that interested in working as a Pro Hero." Gran Torino answers.

"What!?" Deku exclaims.

"There was a point in my past when I needed to be able to use my quirk freely without limits. That's the only reason I got my license. It might be better to hear this from Toshi- All Might, I mean. He can explain everything better than me." Gran Torino insists.

"Yeah, okay." Deku responds.

"Well, that's it kid. Keep working hard." Gran Torino states.

"Yes Sir, thank you very much again. Bye for now." Midoriya declares with a slight bow.

"Hm mhm." Gran Torino sounds causing Deku to began limping away.

"Hey boy, who are you?!" Gran Torino calls out as he shakes.

"Seriously, well. I'm, uh Izuku Midoriya." Deku stutters.

"That's not right." Gran Torino insists.

"Waaahhh, uh... I'm Deku." Deku declares causing Gran Torino to grin as he then turn and walks into his house, while waving making Deku smile.

(To me)

The train I was on finally stopped at my stop causing me to grab my things and walk off the train and I let out a sigh. Suddenly, I hear someone clear their throat causing me to look up.

"Has hell frozen over?" I ask as I see Father standing there with his hand on the back of his neck. "Did he really come to escort me home himself?" I wonder.

"I finished my School stuff and figured I'd go patrolling..." Father trails off and I shake my head.

"You didn't have to make an excuse, old man." I declare as I begin to walk, but I feel a smile beginning to form on my face as I hear a sigh come from behind me. "He's here, I'll give him that." I think as I glance back to see him standing there looking disappointed. "You coming, old man?!" I call out causing him to turn to me with a wide-eyed expression. Rushing over to me he smiles as we begin our walk home.

"Other than the Stain incident, how was your internship?" Father questions.

"I learned valuable information for the future... It was nice." I respond with a slight smile causing him to go silent for a moment.

"How was Gran Torino?" Father asks causing me to look over at him.

"Other than his looks, Grampa Tori really hasn't changed." I answer.

"I figured as much." All Might states with a slight smile. "He looks relived Grampa Tori did train him after all." I think then I smile brightly causing All Might to put on confused expression.

"You should really go visit him sometime, even if your scared to death of him." I insist, but he then shakes his head trying to put on a brave face.

"I am not scared of him!" All Might shouts, but he then spurts out blood and begins to shake.

"Whatever you say tough guy." I declare as I rush up to the door of our house and open it.

"(Y/N)?" Father calls out, but I turn to him.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." I inform as I am about to walk into my room.

"Alright, I'll call you when it's time for dinner." Father states causing me to nod. Walking into my room, which doesn't look like it's been touched since I was gone, I jump onto the soft bed and roll over to see the ceiling. "Ah, I've missed this comfortable bed more than I thought I would." I think as I then grab my phone and go into my contact and stare at Moms' for a moment. "I really hope she doesn't worry when she sees the Stain incident..." I think as I then press the call button and it begins to ring.

"The number you have dial is not available, please record a message after the beep." The voice states through the phone causing me to take my ear from it. "Maybe she's busy, right now." I think as I then hear the beep.

"Hey, Mom. I know it's been awhile since we last talked and I last called. I've been pretty busy since the Sports Festival, but I want you to know that I'm doing great and been pushing myself too hard. I also hope you and Grandma are doing great, hope to talk to you soon. I love you, Mom." I explain and then hang up the phone, while letting out a huge yawn. Putting my phone on the charger I laid my head on my bed and before I knew it I passed out.

(All Might's P.O.V.)

"Hey, Kiddo. It's time for dinner!" I call out as I knocked on (Y/N)'s door and waited for a response, but there wasn't one. "(Y/N)? Im coming in!" I called out once more as I slightly open the door to hear a slight snore causing me to open it completely and look over to see her soundly sleeping. "That must have been extremely exhausting for you... I'm sorry, I wasn't there." I think as I change into my masculine form and pick (Y/N) up in one arm. Moving the covers, I then lay her down on the bed and before I could remove my arm completely I feel something wet causing me to look over to see tears were starting to form through her closed eyes.

"Mom?" (Y/N) calls out half asleep as she then slowly sits up causing me to jump a bit, but then places her lips against my cheek softly. "Goodnight." (Y/N) declares, while laying back with a smile.

"Goodnight, (N/N)." I respond, while covering her up with the blanket and smile as I detransform. Making my way out of the room I close the door behind me and make my way into the kitchen.

((Y/N)'S P.O.V.)

My alarm begins blaring causing me to sit up and grab my phone. Dismissing it, I peer over at the time to see it was a lot later than I normally wake up. Quickly jumping out of bed I begin racing around my room frantically getting my stuff and clothes on. Rushing out of my room I make my way to the door, but I then hear a screeching noise causing me to turn to see Father standing up from a chair in the Kitchen.

"(Y/N), come over here and sit down." Father insists and I put on a confused expression.

"I'm going to be late!" I declare, but he shakes his head.

"Come enjoy some breakfast, I assure you you're not going to be late." All Might states.

I'm usually already there, old man." I declare, but he then narrow's his eyes at me.

"If your going to have any chance in surpassing me then you need to eat some breakfast." All Might jibes causing me to rush over to the table.

"Fine." I counter, while sitting down and grabbing a plate

"Not arriving early for a change won't hurt." Father recounters causing me to glare up at him as I stuffed my face. "What is his problem all of a sudden?" I wonder as I finish up and walk over to the sink and wash my plate.

"See you at School, old man." I state as I make my way over to the door and put my shoes on. Anxiety then begins to spiral through my body causing me to quickly rush out the door, while activating One For All and making my way to School as fast as I can using the rooftops.

(Time Skip)

I'm almost to the classroom where I begin to hear a bunch of laughter and I put on a confused expression. "What could be so funny?" I wonder as I go to walk through the door.

"Holy crap what the heck Bakugo?!" Kirishima and Sero's voices chorus. "Kacchan?!" I wonder as I walk into the classroom on to see a familiar blonde boy, with his hair brushed down.

"Who-" I was interrupted when he turns slightly. Covering my mouth, I stop the laughter that was welling up inside me as I see the boy with well kept hair was actually Kacchan.

"Stop laughing my hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me, Ill kill you both!" Kacchan declares, while shaking causing me to walk over to him and I put the hand that was covering my mouth on his shoulder. Turing to me, Kacchan was still shaking as he glared down at me.

"Damn, Best Jeanist really tamed it?" I ask causing his glare to turn murderous. "I couldn't help it, I can barely keep myself from laughing right now." I think as I then look over at the two other boys laughing.

"Kill us?! I'd like to see you try pretty boy!" Sero bellows as their still laughing. Suddenly, he turns away from me

"What did you call me!?" Bakugo exclaims, while his hair explodes like he transfer his quirk into it causing his hair to go back to his normal spiky hair.

"There it goes!" Sero and Kirishima chorus as they point at Kacchan.

"That's more like it!" I chirp causing him to turn to me, but I walk past him and over to my seat.

"Awesome you got to face actual villains, I'm super jealous!" Mina insists as I sit down in my seat and look over at her.

"Well, I didn't fight at all, I just helped people evacuate and provide logistical support." Jirou states, while playing with her earplug.

"But it still sounds like so much fun!" Mina declares.

"I spent basically the whole time training and cleaning the ship deck though there was this one day we caught a bunch of drug smugglers." Tsu explains with a finger to her chin.

"Okay that's cool!" Mina and Jirou chorus staring at Tsu.

"What about you, Ochaco. How was your week?" Tsu asks causing them all to look over at Ochaco, who was enveloped in a pink aura.

"I'd say that it was very enlightening." Ochaco answers as she begins punching the air.

"I think she found her fighting spirit." Tsu declares.

"Yeah, that Battle Hero must have been something else." Jirou states.

"After one week she's like a totally different person." Denki insists.

"Different, don't be fooled Kaminari all women are demons at heart they just hide their true personalities behind pretty faces." Mineta rants as he begins chewing his finger nails.

"What did Mt. Lady do to you? Everyone at my internship loved me, it was actually kind of great. Now if you wanna talk about the ones who really changed it was those 4." Denki states pointing over at Deku, Tenya, Shoto and me.

"Oh yeah, the Hero Killer." Sero points out as the back of his uniform was being held by Kacchan.

"Glad you guys made it back alive, seriously." Kirishima declares as he was also being held captive by Kacchan.

"I worried about you, too." Momo insists as everyone begin to crowd around us. "Kinda figured this was gonna happen." I think as I let out a sigh.

"You we're lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys." Sato proclaims.

"So cool just what I'd expect from the Number 2 Hero." Toru declares as I peer over to see Shoto with a slightly pained expression on his face, but he then looks down.

"Yeah, that's right he saved us." Shoto affirms causing Tenya, Deku and I to nod.

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer everyone's been saying that he was somehow connected to the League of Villains. Can you imagine how frightening it would've been if that creep had been there when they attacked the USJ. Mashirao explains.

"He's scary yeah, but did you see him in that weird video? It's all over the internet." Denki states. "That video was ridiculous..." I think as I rest my head on my desk.

"I didn't even know there was a video of him." Mashirao responds.

"Yeah, Stain's a pretty evil Villain, but like super tenacious. He's almost kinda cool don't yeah guys think? Denki asks causing me to raise my head and glare over at him. "Are you an idiot?!" I wonder as I slightly shake my head.

"Kaminari!" Deku warns causing Denki to put his hand over his mouth.

"Oh. Uh, dude..." Denki trails off looking over at Tenya.

"No. It's okay, you're fine." Tenya assures looking down at his arm. "It is true that he's quite a tenacious Villain. I understand why people might think he was cool, but instead of helping the world. His beleives lead him to cold blood murder." Tenya explains as Kaminari looks down a little ashamed. "Did he finally take my advice?" I wonder staring at him in disbelief. "No matter his motives, killing cannot be condoned to keep anyone else from suffering like me... I promise I will strive to be the perfect hero!" Tenya declares causing me to smile slightly, but I then hear a noise from behind me. Looking back I see (B/N), who had his head down this whole time looked up and over at Tenya. "Did he not get much sleep last night?" I wonder as I stare over at him. "It's time for class to begin everyone please take your seats! Tenya bellows causing me to turn to see Kacchan still beating up Sero and Kirishima causing me to giggle. "There's never a dull moment in this class." I think as I glance back over at (B/N) as everyone heads to their seats. "I will find out what you're hiding, (B/N)." I think as I see Kacchan staring at me with an expression I've never seen before.

"What's up?" I ask causing him to pop back into reality.

"None of your damn business!" Kacchan answers, while turning away from me. "We weren't apart for very long, but it feels like it's been forever." I think as I let out a quiet giggle.

(Time Skip)

Our Basic Hero Training class was now in session at one of U.A.'s many training spots. Looking around at everyone costumes I then look down at my skin tight one and let out a sigh. "I'm still not used to the outfit no matter how many times I wear it." I think as I then hear someone clear their throat causing me to look up to see Kacchan staring at me. "Is something wrong he keeps staring at me today..." I wonder, but he then turns away as I hear a very familiar laugh ring out.

"I AM HERE! Hope you're all ready to return to our lessons. Today it's Hero Basic Training, feels like I haven't seen you in a while, welcome back. Now then listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race, take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training." All Might explains as Tenya raises his hand, which is covered in bandages.

"If it's rescue training then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Tenya asks with his hand still raised.

"Ahh, that facility specializes in disasters as I said earlier this is a race, so prepare your about to step into The Field Camma. Inside is an area full of factories that forms an intricate labyrinth so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of 5, each person starts in a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal and you do what you must to rescue me, whoever finds me first wins. But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum please." All Might explains, while pointing at Kacchan causing me to snicker.

"Why are you pointing at me?" Kacchan asks with an annoyed expression.

"I wonder. I tease causing him to turn and glare at me.

"Alright, first group get to your places!" All Might instructs as he begins assigning the first group, which included myself. "This shouldn't be too hard. In his Masculine form, Father shouldn't be too hard to spot if I keep to the high structures." I think to myself as the other member of group 1, which consist of Tenya, Deku, Mina, and Mashirao along with myself make it to our assigned spots. "Most if not all of them are pretty good in this type of setting so I shouldn't take this lightly..." I think.

(To the rest of our classmates)

Looking up at a screen, it displayed all the first group participants in their set locations.

"Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right? He should sit this out." Denki points out.

"Yeah and everyone in this group has really good mobility." Kirishima proclaims.

"I'd say Midoriya is at a heavy disadvantage against those four." Momo insists.

"That's what I think, moving around quickly isn't really one of his strong suits. Unlike (Y/N) and the rest and whenever he uses his powers he always gets badly injured." Jirou informs as she sees (Y/N) and Deku stretching.

"Who's your pick? I'm betting on (Y/N)." Kirishima declares.

"Oh yeah, I got odds on Ojiro." Denki counters.

"I choose Ashido because she's got a super athletic body unlike that demon." Mineta recounters staring up at (Y/N) with a scared expression.

"I know Deku will be last." Kacchan proclaims.

"Even if he is still recovering I think Iida's got this one." Ochaco insists causing Tsu to nod.

(To me)

"I won't lose." I declare as I activate One For All causing red aura to surround my body like usual.

"Is everyone ready? Begin!" All Might announces, while pressing a button as I bend down focusing my quirk into my legs. I blast myself up into the air and I land on the highest pillar in the whole maze allowing me to view the whole thing. Looking around I see everyone and then spot All Might causing me to immediately head in his direction.

(To the rest of our classmates)

"Look at her go, in a maze like this it makes sense to be above everything else!" Kirishima states as he looks up at the screen with excitement.

"So that means (Y/N)'s at an advantage cause she can take to the sky." Shoji declares, while (Y/N) continues to make her way to All Might, while jumping.

(To me)

Something catches my eye causing me to turn to see Deku, who had teal aura surrounding his body as he passes me. "By the looks of it he hasn't gotten too used to using One For All like that... He better be careful." I think as I begin to focus on where I'm going.

"With my new training I can win!" Deku insists as everyone looks over at us with a surprised expression, but I grin.

(To the rest of our classmates)

"Wow Midoriya?!" Denki, Karishima, and Mineta chorus staring up at the screen in bewilderment.

"Since when can he do that?" Denki asks as (Y/N) catches up with Deku in a blink of an eye.

"Crazy those jumps he looks just like-" Kacchan inturrupts the person as he moves closer while glaring up at the screen. Gritting his teeth Kacchan then balls his hands into fists.

(To me)

Deku and I are now neck in neck thanks to me bumping up my percentage to 5.

"Shouldn't he be breaking a bunch of bones not keeping up with (Y/N)?" Mashirao asks as we pass him. Suddenly, Deku loses his footing on one of the pipes and he begins to fall causing me to look down at him

"Deku, next time watch you're footing!" I advice as I then look up and carry on my way to All Might's location.

(Time Skip)

"And its over, thanks Hero and congratulations!" All Might declares as he hands me a sash that reads "Thanks for saving Me!". I put on the stash and I feel a smile slightly appear on my face.

"Awe darn it!" Mina remarks.

"Ah Midoriya you're okay, right?" Tenya asks to Deku, who is sprawled out on the building like a frog in the hot sun. Walking over to Deku I hold out my hand with a smile.

"I'll be sure to keep you're advice in mind." Deku states as he grabs my hand and I help him up off the ground.

"Make sure you do. Winning like that really isn't satisfying, but I was very impressed. Keep it up!" I insist as I then look over at All Might.

"Young (Y/ -Toshinori may have come in first, but compared to the start of the year, you all showed me some incredible improvements. Keep working and preparing for your upcoming final exams." All Might encourages.

"Sir!" We all chorus.

"Group 1 leave the field, you're up group 2!" All Might instructs causing everyone to walk out, but Deku and I stood there as Father walked over to us. "You surprised me, young Midoriya, That was incredible same goes for you as well, (Y/N). Also, both of you find me after class, we need to talk." All Might insists causing Deku and I to look at each other and back at All Might.

"Alright." I respond.

"Uh, yes sir." Deku adds.

"The time has come for me to tell both of you the whole truth about me and One For All." All Might informs. "So he was hiding something from us" I think as Deku and I make our way to our other classmates. My thoughts began raising and I was stuck in my own world not paying attention to anything else.

(Y/N), did you hear me?" Mina questions with a worried expression.

"Sorry, lost in my thoughts. What's up?" I ask and she then giggles.

"Well, Space Cadet. Class is over and it's time to get changed." Mina answers.

"Let's get going, Mina." I declare, while I then begin walking as she then walks beside me.

(Time Skip)

We begin to get dressed when a sudden commotion can be heard coming from next door. "Why is it so noisy over there?" I ask causing the girls to become suspicious, while Jirou walk over to the wall and inserts her ear piece in the wall. We all walk over to her, but then we hear a scream we all know way too well, while she stuck her ear plug into a hole that was in the wall. "That nasty little imp." I think as I shake my head slightly.

"Ugh, thanks Kyoka." Toru thanks as I then walks over and finish changing.

"Despicable, we'll close up this hole immediately." Momo declares as I glance over at Jirou, who has a strange expression on her face causing me to walk over to her.

"Let's hope he lost his sight in that eye." I insist with a smile and she looks at with a confused expression, but I only smile.

"Yeah." Jirou laughs and I nod as I make my way out of the changing room and head to the classroom.

(Time Skip)

Finally Classes were over causing Deku and I to quickly head for the teacher's lounge. One we're there Deku knocks on the door.

"Its us, All Might." Deku call out, but without waiting for a reply I open the door to see Father sitting there with a grim expression. "Is what he's hiding from us that bad?" I wonder as Deku closes the door behind him.

"Come have a seat, you two." Father insists causing us to walk over and sit down across from him. "You've both been through a lot recently. I'm sorry, I wasn't around to help you both out." Father apologizes as I look over at Deku.

"Oh no, you don't need to apologize for that, more importantly. Um, you mentioned One For All earlier..." Deku trails off causing me to look over at Father, who nods.

"I heard that the Hero Killer swallowed your blood in the attack." Father states as he looks up at Deku. "What does that have to do with anything?" I wonder.

"Oh, yeah his quirk made him able to paralyze someone after tasting their blood. Is that what this is about?" Deku asks.

"That's probably not the case since I'm here as well and Stain didn't get any of my blood." I answer causing Deku to look back over to All Might

"Do you remember how I gave my power to you, what I said that day?" All Might questions.

"EAT THIS!" Deku bellows, while trying to impersonate All Might causing me to burst out laughing.

"Oh, God, I remember that at the time I nearly fell over and thought you were insane!" I manage to get out as I continued to laugh, but they both looked at me with wide eyes.

"You were there?" All Might asks.

"Oh, yeah. I'm surprise you both never found out I was spying for those 7 months before the U.A. Entrance Exam." I answer causing both their jaws to drop as my laughing begins to dissipate.

"You knew, who I was before school even started?" Deku questions.

"It was purely coincidental the first time. The sludge Villain incident was the first time I encountered you and All Might. I finally saw my Dad in the flesh at that time I was going to confront him so I followed after him. However, I wasn't able since he confronted you and that whole lovely seen filled with tears occurred. Then one day on a jog through the old neighborhood I used to live in I saw you both training on the Beach and I'd go there every once and a while to keep an eye on the both of you when I wasn't training myself." I explain as they look at me dumbfounded.

That went a little off topic... Anyways, I said the key is in my DNA that's why you, young Midoriya had to swallow the hair-"

"Don't tell me the Hero Killer has One For All, now?!" Deku and I chorus, while standing up and interrupting Father.

"No, he doesn't. I just thought both of you might be worried about that, but I see it didn't cross either of your minds." Father sighs looking down.

"Other than my circumstance... You said it was transferred by DNA. So, why doesn't the Hero Killer have it?" I ask.

"One For All can only be given to another person, if you the bearer intend to pass it along. It's not something that can just be taken by force, although it can be transferred by force kind of like this." Father answer as he shows a girl forcibly giving him chocolates and I slightly shake my head.

"What kind of example is that?!" Deku and I chorus once again.

"The quirk you both have is unique and you should know its origin. One For All, was derived from another odd quirk, a power thats very old." Father informs.

"It used to be something different?" Deku questions. "So One For All was not it's own quirk..." I think as Father nods.

"The name of that quirk is All For One." Father declares, but my began to ache causing me bring my hands to it. Deku and Father look over at me with a worried expression as I began to breath heavily. "That name... It's so familiar, but where have I heard it?" I wonder as the pain lessens a bit.

"Are you alright?!" Father exclaims as he jumps up, but I hold my hand up as the pain subsides.

"(Y/N)?" Deku questions, but I then shake my head looking over at them.

"I'm fine now, please continue." I assure causing Father to sit back down.

"The quirk, allows it's user to take quirks from others and the user could keep the quirks for himself or give them to someone else." Father explains. "Why does Father have such a pained expression talking about this person?" I wonder.

"What, you mean he could steal powers?" Deku asks.

"This was back when quirks were just starting to show up before society figured out how to deal with the newly powered among them. The quirks first appeared suddenly, it was impossible to say what it meant to be a normal person. Laws, Human Rights were hotly debated. Civilizations progress stalled, society decayed." Father answers.

"If superpowers had never appeared then humans would be installed on holidays by this point. I remember hearing from someone famous." Deku states.

"Right, during the chaotic period of change there was one person who managed to rally many people together. He went by the name of his power, he stole quirks from others then with his overwhelming abilities. He spread his influence across the country, he manipulated people to serve his purposes and committed evil acts with little assistance. In the blink of an eye he became the leader of Villains and ruled over Japan." Father explains.

"It's to be suspected with a quirk that can take and give people quirks he could rally people to do his bidding." I declare as I look over to Deku, but he had put on a confused expression.

"I've seen plenty of rumors about this online sure, but isn't that all just made up. It's not mentioned in our textbooks." Deku points out.

"Because it's the kind of shameful history people would rather ignore. Anyways when a person gains true power they enjoy showing it off to others." Father claims.

"How does this all tie together though and what about One For All?" Deku questions.

"The man you're speaking of is connected, right?" I ask.

"Correct, he made people trust him and submit to his will by altering their abilities, but apparently there were many poor souls who couldnt bear the burden of the quirks they were given. They became mindless living dolls incapable of speaking, just like the Nomus are. Meanwhile, some quirks actually evolved as they were passed on, some even combined with other powers. This evil man had a quirkless younger brother, he was small and sickly, but he had a strong sense of justice. He couldn't be anymore different. It pained the brother to see All For One's deeds so he kept resisting him and then All For One transferred a quirk to his sibling. We don't know if it was a gift he was giving his brother or if he just wanted to force him to submit." Father explains causing Deku and I widen our eyes. Suddenly, I feel the pain begin to creep back up, but I keep myself from showing it.

"Don't tell me-"

"Yes, even though everyone thought he was quirkless. Turns out the brother did have a quirk though he hadn't realized this to be the case. He had a useless power that only allowed him to pass on quirks." Father says as he inturrupts Deku, while he reaches his hand out to his sides. "And so the stockpiling ability merged with the younger brothers' power and that is how One For All came to be. I've always found it ironic that justice is so often spons from evil." Father declares and I stare down at the floor. "All For One, who are you to me?" I wonder as I look over at Deku.

"Wait hold on, I understand how One For All came about now, but this bad guy must be long dead by this point. So why are you bringing him up?" Deku questions, but I shake my head slightly.

"He can steal quirks, it's obviously he could have found and combined quirks to prolong his life." I respond causing Deku's eyes to light up and he nods.

One who steals quirks has no limits, anything's possible. The symbol of evil seemed pretty much immortal, but the state of the world at the time made a huge difference in their combat abilities. The younger brother decided to entrust this new quirk to future generations even though he couldn't defeat All For One. he hoped One For All would continue to grow in power until it was strong enough to stop his older brother. Eventually it was my turn and I managed to defeat All For One at least that's what I thought, but he survived and is now back in action as the brains behind the League Of Villains, Father explains, while standing up and walking over to the window. "Could that be the reason I was born with this One For All... to help defeat All For One with Father's predecessor, or am I really just a fluke?" I wonder as I stare at the floor feeling confused. "So now you both know the entire purpose of One For All is to defeat All For One as it's holders. You both may one day have to fight against this great evil yourselves because I failed. I know you didnt expect this bu-"

"I'll do my best. I'll do whatever you ask no matter what it might take as long as we stick together I can do anything. I know both of you will have my back!" Deku declares, but I look over at Father, who has a expression full of mixed emotions. "He's still hiding something, isn't he?" I wonder as I see Father open his mouth causing Deku's face to change into a concerned one. Quickly I put my hand on his shoulder and smile.

"Of course the old man and I are with you all the way!" I assure.

"Thank you." Father thanks causing Deku to grab his stuff and leave, but I stayed. Glaring at him I was standing there with my hands in fists.

"That isn't everything, you're holding something back. Spit it out!" I demand, but he inches back a bit.

"I, uh... Well, look at the time. I have some papers to do so you go and head on home. Be careful on your way (Y/N)!" Father bellows, while grabbing his stuff and he practically runs out of the room.

"Damn it, old man..." I trail off as I grab my bag. "What could you still be hiding?" I wonder as I walk out of the lounge. Suddenly, my head begins to ache, but worse than before.

"I've finally found you, (B/N). All For One and Tomura, Shigaraki will be pleased." Kurogiri's voice echoes through my head as the pain increased. "That's right that mist guy mentioned both All For One and (B/N)." I think as a chill runs down my spine.

"You and (B/N) were both lying on tables to receive punishment from my master for your disobedience!" Shigaraki's voice rings through my head, the pain becomes unbearable causing me to fall to my knees holding my head. "Shigaraki said master could he be All For One, but what could (B/N)'s relation to them be... He's that important that One For All sends Villains after (B/N), why?!" I wonder as I feel tears beginning to form.

"Yo, you okay down there Toshinori?" A familiar voice asks causing me to look up at (B/N), who looked a bit worried.

"What is your connection?!" I exclaim as I glare up at him, but he puts on a confused expression.

"Connection, to what?" (B/N) questions as he narrows his eyes at me causing me to forget about the pain I had felt and I jump to my feet.

"All For One, how are you two connected and why were you at the research facility receiving punishment?" I ask causing him to tense up, but he then quickly looks around. Turning to me with an annoyed expression he quickly grabs my wrist and begins dragging me. "Where is he taking me?" I wonder as we make it outside the School and to a secluded area.

"Spit it out!" I demand, which causes him to sigh.

"I'm his son... You happy now?!" (B/N) exclaims causing my eyes to widen.

"Y- your his, son?" I ask and he nods reluctantly.

"Now that you know, stay the hell away from me!" (B/N) demands as he goes to walk away, but I grab his arm.

"We're no done. Why were you receiving punishment if you're his son?" I questions.

"Unlike you, I was going to be tortured for my disobedience. Now, mind you're own business." (B/N) insists, but then a guest of wind blows causing (B/N)'s hood off to reveal his dark green hair and a face I'd recognize anywhere. "Why does he looks so much like Deku?!" I wonder as I stared at him.

"Are you and Deku twins?" I ask causing him to quickly put his hood back on.

"Stay out of my business and stay away from me, unless you want All For One to be after you as well." (B/N) answers.

"You're too late on that one. All For One already found out about me thanks to the USJ attack... I'm only going to say this once so listen up. You are not All For One and I'm not All Might, we are our own people and have are own paths to walk and can make our own decisions." I explains as (B/N)'s eyes light up, but then a tear slides down his face and we both stay silent for a moment. Finally he wipes away the tear and clears his throat, while turning away from me.

"I already knew that." (B/N) insists.

"You're obviously here to be a hero, I am too. So let's start over, I'm (Y/N), Toshinori a member of class 1-A." I greet as I hold out my hand to (B/N). Staring at me for a moment he finally grabs my hand, but continues to look away.

"(B/N), Shigaraki the twin brother of Izuku as well as a member of class 1-A." (B/N) glances over at me.

"Nice to meet you, (B/N)." I smile brightly and he nods turning towards me.

"You as well, Toshinori." (B/N) responds as we let go of each others hand, but I shake my head.

"Call me (Y/N). I'm not one for honorifics, see you tomorrow." I insists.

"You as well." (B/N) declares as we then go our separate ways. "Wait, if he's Deku's twin and (B/N)'s All For One's son that means Deku is as well... "That's a bit fucked." I think as I make my way to U.A.'s gate. Walking through the gate someone suddenly garbs my shoulder causing me to jump back and turn to them in a fighting stance. Kacchan was standing there with a confused expression and I let out a sigh as I relax my body.

"Why are you so damn jumpy, Ice Queen?" Kacchan asks.

"Sorry, I'm normally on high alert... Were you waiting for me?" I question.

"Tch, me wait for a cold blooded person like you as if." Kacchan insists as he begins to walk in the complete opposite direction he usually does. "He sucks at lying." I think as I run over to him with a giggle.

"Well, this cold blooded person thanks you." I declare causing him to roll his eyes.

"What was taking you so long anyways?!" Kacchan exclaims.

"My old man was giving me a house key along with telling me he was going to be home late so I should feed myself." I inform.

"Come with me." Kacchan insists as he grabs my hand and begins dragging me somewhere. "Where is he taking me?" I wonder as I then look down at our hands and I smile.

A ramen shop?" I question as I see a portable Ramen ship in front of us and Kacchan nods as he sits down. Following after him I sit down as a man turns to us with a smile.

"Been a while, young man." The ramen shop states as he then looks over at me.

"Yo, old man my regular and get her the best in the house!" Kacchan bellows causing the man to nod causing him to turn away from us.

"But isn't your family cooking dinner?" I ask.

"They're usually busy so I cook or go out." Kacchan answers, while he watches the food being cooked. "The old man seem to know him... Does he come here a lot?" I wonder, but then Kacchan look over at me. "That Stain guy... You were involved, right?" Kacchan questions and I go silent for a moment.

"Yeah... I got separated from my Pro in the chaos and I stumbled upon those three. I wasn't there for too long, but Stain was something else. We were lucky Endeavor showed up when he did or we would have probably died." I explain as Kacchan stared at me intently, but then looks over at my arm that has a couple of scares thanks to Stain. "What is he thinking?" I wonder, but then our food was set in front of us.

"Here it is, I hope you both enjoy." The man states and I nod.

"Thank you, sir." I thank as I then begin eating the food, which I don't know if I was just super hungry or what, but it was the best Ramen I ever had.

"I'd have murdered that Hero Killer!" I Kacchan declares causing me to turn to him with a wide eyes, but he then begins eating his ramen that looked spicy as hell. "Did he say that for my sake or is he saying he would have done a better job?" I wonder as I then turn back and continue to eat my ramen.

"Thank you for taking me here, it was delicious." I declare as I go to grab my wallet out of my skirt pocket, but Kacchan then sets down money to pay for both of our shares.

"You can pay me back later... If you think that was good you should try my cooking!" Kacchan grins and I then giggle.

"I may just take you up on that." I states, but then his phone begins ringing.

"What?!" Kacchan exclaims, while answering the phone. Suddenly a loud and angry sounding woman's voice comes out of the phone, but I couldn't understand her. "Fine stop yell you old hag!" Kacchan bellows. "If that was my Mom and I yelled at her like that she'd skin me alive..." I think as begin to shake. "Here!" Kacchan insists as he throws a jacket over to me as he hangs up the phone.

"Oh, uh. Thanks." I respond as I look down at the orange jacket. "He must have thought I was cold." I think as I giggle.

"That was my Mother. She wants me home, I'll walk you halfway." Kacchan declares and I nod as I put on the jacket. "You good?" Kacchan asks and I nod.

"Much better." I insist as I feel my face begin to heat up as we begin to walk. "This jacket smells good... Like burnt sugar, it actually smells pretty good." I think as I hold the sleeves up to my face.

"From here are you-"

"All be fine from here." I assure as I go to take off the Jacket, but Kacchan then grabs my hand.

"It's fine, just make sure you give it back later!" Kacchan demands and I nod causing him to let go. "See ya, Ice queen!" Kacchan states as he then turns and begins walking away and I then turn away and continue on my way. "He really does have a kind side to him, huh." I think with a smile, but then someone rushes up to me and pulls me into an alley, while covering my mouth. "No way am I getting kidnapped!" I think as I go to activate my quirk.

"don't struggle and keep quiet." (B/N)'s voice whispers into my ear.

Suddenly 3 masculine guys walk passed the alley with angry expression.

"Where the hell did that brat go?!" One of the guys exclaims. As they're voices get farther away, (B/N) finally let's me go, but I jump away from him to the other side of the alley.

"Are you getting chased by Villain's again?!" I exclaim and he nods.

"This is nothing new." (B/N) declares.

"Don't you have somewhere to go where they can't find you?" I ask, but he stay silent for a moment.

"None of your concern." (B/N) answers, but I then grab his hand and activate my quirk allowing me to jump up to the roof with (B/N).

"We agreed to start over so stop that... I have a place you can stay, just don't cause trouble." I warn causing him nod reluctantly. Making our way through the rooftops we finally arrive in front of All Might's house.

"You're crazy... You want me to stay at the man that despises my Father's house?!" (B/N) exclaims.

"You're one of his students now so he won't lay a hand on you." I assure as I then open the door and we both walk in. After taking off my shoes I guide him over to the kitchen. "You probably haven't eaten since lunch, right?" I ask and he scoffs, but his stomach then sounds throughout the whole house.

"Yeah..." (B/N) answers in defeat.

"Let me give you a tour and then you can eat." I insists as he follows me over to the hallway. "My room is the first door on the right and the bathroom is right across from it. All Might's room is last door on the right and across from that is his study. If I were you I wouldn't go in either of them... You're room is right here in the middle of the study and Bathroom." I explains and (B/N) nods.

"I'll be sure to remember it." (B/N) states and I let out a yawn.

"I'm going to bed, make sure you finish eating and are in your room before my Father gets home and if you need anything just come knock on my door." I inform as I then walk over to my bedroom door.

"Night." (B/N) says and I turn to him.

"Yeah, good night." I declare as walk into my room and walk over to my closet. Changing into my PJ's, but for some reason I put Kacchan's jacket back on and lay onto my bed. "The thing Father keeping from us isn't that Deku is All For One's son is it? Nah, I don't think he's make an expression like that if that was the secret." I think as I then bring the long sleeves up to my face and breath in the scent once more. Pulling the blankets over me I close my eyes and begin to drift off to sleep.

(Time skip)

Waking up to my alarm I get up and get ready for school and then walk out of the room and begin looking around, but there was no sign of Father. Finally I spot a not of the fridge addressed to me.

To, (Y/N)-

I hade to go to School early than usual.

I made some breakfast, it's in the microwave.

Make sure you eat some."

-From Father.

I make my way over to the guest room and knock. "(B/N), it's me. Are you up?!" I call out, but there was no answer. Finally I open the door and see him wrapped up in the blankets on his bed and I shake my head as I then walk over to the window and open it up. "It's time to get up!" I chirp, but he doesn't stir. "Fine, I'll make you." I think as I walk over and tear the blankets off of him.

"Ugh, its too bright!" (B/N) shouts as he goes to grab the blanket.

"Nope, it's time to get up and you better hurry or I'll eat up all the breakfast." I insists causing him to groan. I giggle as I walk out of the room and quickly walk over to my room and grab Kacchan's jacket off my desk and put it in my bag. "I really want to keep it, but he told me to give it back." I think as I make my way out of my room and into the kitchen. Grabbing the breakfast Father made out of the microwave I see (B/N) walk in and I set it on the table.

"It's too early." Riku groans as he sits down as I set a plate in front of him.

"Not much of a morning person are you?" I ask and he then begins putting food on his plate.

"I wasn't used to the bed..." Riku answers as I sit down and I begin to put food o my plate.

"Yeah, it took me a bit to get used to the soft beds." I say and we both then begins to eat. Getting up from the table I then begin cleaning the plate we used. "Once I'm done with these I'm gonna head to School, but if you want you can stay here till you're ready to leave." I declare as I glance over at him and he nods.

"I'll head out a few minutes later..." (B/N) trails off as I finish the dishes and walk over to the door.

"I'll see you at School, (B/N)!" I call out as I then run out of the house. "Maybe I've just been hanging out with Kacchan too much, but (B/N) isn't hard to handle at all." I think as I then run into something causing me to fall onto the ground. "I'm sorry, I was lot in my thoughts." I apologize looking down at the ground and lowering my head, but then I hear a familiar voice chuckle.

"You should really learn to watch where you're walking, Ice Queen." Kacchan states causing me to quickly look up to see an outstretched hand and I grab it.

"It's always you that I end up running into..." I trail off as he helps me stand up.

"Why're you running anyway, you're far from being late." Kacchan declares, but I scratch my head.

"I like getting to school early." I insists.

"Hm." Kacchan sounds as he then goes to walk.

"Oh, wait." I pull his jacket out of my bag and hold it out to him. "Thank you for letting me borrow it last night." I thank as he takes the jacket from me.

"You didn't have to give it back so soon..." Kacchan mutters under his breathe.

"What did you say?" I ask since I wasn't able to hear him.

"Nevermind let's go!" Kacchan answers as he grabs my wrist and begins dragging me as he walks. "I wonder what he said?" I wonder as I then speed up my pace so we're walking side by side.

"So, how did your work study go? I never got the chance to ask you about it." I insists, but he then looks over at me with a murderous grin.

"A waste of time, I hated every minute of it... After seeing yours and that damn nerds progress I feel annoyed, but I won't let either of you surpass me!" Kacchan explains.

"I'll gladly accept that challenge, Explosion Boy!" I counter with a grin as we walk through the school gate.

"BakuBro!" I hear Kirishima call out causing us to turn to him and I smile.

"Good Morning, Kiri." I greet and he nods.

"Good morning as well (Y/N)." Kiri responds as he looks over at Kacchan, but I then see Mina out of the corner of my eyes.

"Well, I'll see you two in there." I state as I then run over to Mina, who gives me a mischievous smirk.

"Ooh, did you and Bakugo walk her together?" Mina asks as we continue into the school.

"We met halfway and began walking." I answer, but then she nudges me a bit.

"So are you two a thing yet?" Mina questions, but I put on a confused expression.

"Thing?" I ask, but then someone comes up behind us.

"She's asking if you two are dating." Jirou answers causing me to quickly shake my head.

"N-no way, we're just friends." I stutter as I glance back to see Kacchan walking with Kiri and Sero, who look like their making fun of him.

"You obviously like him!" Mina chirps.

"Mina!" I shout, while quickly throwing my hands over her mouth as we walk into the classroom.

"Wow, her face isn't emotionless like usual." Jirou teases, while my face in completely red and I bring my hands away from her mouth.

"Stop teasing me!" I demand as we walk over to their desks and they begin laughing.

"Everyone, go to your seats class is about to begin!" Tenya announces causing everyone including myself to walk over to our desk and sit. Suddenly, Mr. Aizawa walks into the classroom and makes his way to the podium.

"Good Morning, class." Mr. Aizawa greets.

"Good Mornin,g Mr. Aizawa." Almost all of us chorus.

"Well, it's almost time for Summer Vacation, don't get too excited. You can't just relax an entire month." Mr. Aizawa states causing everyone to begin whispering.

"Does that mean?" Denki whispers looking back at Kirishima.

"You'll be training, while you're camping in the woods." Mr. Aizawa informs.

"I knew it, all right!" Some classmates declare as they throw their hands up in the air.

"A big sleepover!" Mina chirps causing me to smile a bit. "I've never been to one... Sounds kinda fun." I think as I glance over at her.

"Baths!" Mineta shouts causing me to glare back at the nasty little pervert. "I hope he drowns!" I think as I slightly shake my head.

"Fireworks!" Tsu states.

"Springs!" Mineta calls out. "If he don't shut up I'm gonna drown him myself." I think as I ball my hand into a fist.

"And smores." Tenya insists.

"Skinny dipping!" Mineta bellows as I glare back at him causing him to finally sink back in his chair. "How am I the only one bothered by this little creep?" I wonder as I begin looking around at everyone.

"We've been training in cities so these will be very different conditions for most of us." Momo points out causing Shoto and (B/N) to look over at her.

"No matter what the environment we must always remain vigilant, yes very wise." Tokoyami responds. "Yeah, we don't know what Mr. Aizawa is planning to through at us next." I think, but then everyone goes silent causing me to look up to see Mr. Aizawa's eyes glowing red along with his hair standing up.

"However, those of you who don't pass the final exam, before the semester is over. Will have summer school." Mr. Aizawa informs causing Denki and Kirishima at look at each other.

"Everyone do your best!" Kirishima calls out as I begin to feel an ominous feeling coming from behind me. Glancing behind me I see Kacchan glaring at the wall with a annoyed expression.

"This is so stupid." Kacchan states causing me to chuckle.

"Everyone wants to pass so we can enjoy camping and training altogether as a class... I don't see anything stupid about it." I insists causing Kacchan to look over at me, but he doesn't change his expression.

"Yeah, whatever." Kacchan remarks as he turns away from me causing em to turn back to the front.

(Future (Y/N)'s thoughts)

"Back then my old man hadn't told us the whole truth like I had thought, however at that time was when I begin to grow closer to classmates and began to learn what it meant to have friends and people I could depend on. Especially (B/N), who was living with us at that time as well."

(All For One's Hideout)

In a tall building sat All For One, the true mastermind behind the League Of Villains.

"The Hero Killer, Stain. I didn't think he'd get caught, but everything else went pretty much as expected. Now that he's viral those who want to wreak havoc or who simply sympathize with him will seek out the League of Villain's as a way to satisfy their urges. Tomura, Shigaraki will be put into a position where he must unify many new recruits." All For One explains.

"I believe things would move faster if you were to talk to them yourself though, master." A man, who was staring at a screen insists causing All For One to chuckle.

"Then you had better hurry and fix my body, doctor." All For One states.

"If only we had gotten our hands on the super regeneration quirk five years earlier. Now that your wounds are all healed it can't really do anything to help you. So he's to unite the League of Villains. I wonder if the child can pull it off? How much has he really grown? I believed your son was better fit, but I guess not." The doctor insists.

"He'll do well, even if I have to work him to the bone. It's the only way he'll be able to take my place now that (B/N) has run off yo play Hero. Unlike (B/N) Shigaraki was born with a twisted mind needed to become the next me, so it'll still works out. I hope you're celebrating with your daughter, while you can All Might because very soon this temporary peace will come to a violent end." All For One chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 250 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
61.1K 1.5K 36
REUPLOAD Nothin in the story has changed if ya'll read this before. none of the photos nor the characters are mine, except for the plot
8.9K 108 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...