One shots || TsukiKage

By 8starrr

This is one of my favorite rare ships so this is going to be fun. There will be angst but the right amount 😈... More

🖤
Pain!! Rawr XD

4EVER - Clairo

85 1 0
By 8starrr

THIS IS JUST A SMALL ONE SHOT :)
————————————————

YACHIS POV
I was sitting in class trying hard to not look at the beautiful girl in front of me. The only reason why I loved B days. My heart was beating so fast. I stared once more but she caught me- I quickly changed my gaze making it seem like I was staring at something behind her. I saw her taking something out of her bag but I was too distracted by my stupidity to think twice about what she was doing.

A minute later I felt someone tapping on my hand, it was her, the beautiful ravenette with eyes that you could stare at forever. It was a note, the paper was blue and it read "Hi! you seem so cool. wanna be friends?" I went over the note 5 times making sure I read it right... I mean I am so quite all the time and I am awkward and not so good looking. I freaked out... maybe it was a joke but what if it's not. I looked up and saw them staring which made me panic more.

I just took a deep breath and grabbed a pen out of my backpack and wrote "I would love to! I actually wanted to be your friend since the first day :)" although I am fully aware that she was sitting in front of me and I could just talk to her but the thought of my voice betraying me held me back. I was actually shaking from being so overwhelmed. This was embarrassing.

She took a bigger piece of paper out and wrote on it and I received it a bit later. Her handwriting was so oddly comforting...

Kiyoko: "Same goes for me. I like your style btw."
Yachi: "I like yours also!"
Kiyoko: "do you have insta?"
Yachi: "yes- give me yours?"
Kiyoko: "sure. @Bluehairedlesbian"
Yachi: "I'll add you when I can- also isn't funny how you're sitting in front of me but I won't talk to you "
Kiyoko: "yeah lol but I mean we can talk later when you feel comfortable"

I had totally forgotten about the student counsel meeting but thanks to my friend who tapped me on the shoulder "we gotta go! Grab your things-" I did as she said and before I left. The beautiful girl whisper-yelled "Yachi!?" I walked closer to her. "Yes?" I said shaking. "Did you get my I-" before she could finish my friend who is the president called "YACHI HURRY WE ARE GONNA BE LATE" I said bye quickly escaping before I do anything embarrassing. As soon as I got out my friend punched me "lucky you!! You get sit with her," Precious was playing around but I know how she must've felt. "She has girlfriend-" Before I finished I was cut off by her gf. "Does anyone know what we are going to do?" She asked. I had no chance but I mean I am glad we 'talked' it's better than nothing... right.

—————————
A/N: you know what's crazy??? This is based on a true story. The person that is Kiyoko is my crush who is non-binary. And I am basically Yachi in the situation. My crush and I both clicked nicely! I am happy we are friends. Also they were trying to say "did you get my insta" cause they didn't see me write it down on my wrist. UPDATE: I have a crush on the Gf now 💀 please someone send help what's wrong with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.4M 59.2K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...