Possessive CEO

By manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 41

1K 64 7
By manukansal12

Mr Sharma looked at her suspiciously, "Suhana, what happened?"

Suhana looked at him but covered her expression, "Actually, I think I took enough rest. Now, I wanted to do some important work."

He didn't believe her lie. He chuckled lightly, "Really? I thought something happened in your relationship."

Suhana was choked after hearing it. She didn't tell anybody. How can he know and how much? She said, "Mr Sharma..."

Mr Sharma smiled, "Suhana, I have experience more than you. You left office early now a days while you never was not hurry to leave office in past. Actually, I am glad for you. You are not young anymore. It's good to have in relationship. You have my wishes. I hope everything is right into your relationship. Right?"

Suhana smiled and said, "Mr Sharma, thank you for your wishes. Yeah, everything is fine." She didn't want to say more about her relationship.

Mr Sharma called Arun into his cabin and said Suhana, "He is incharge of project. You don't have to problem to work with him?"

Suhana shook her head with smile, "I don't have."

Mr Sharma looked at Arun and said, "She wants to join the project. Do you have any problem?"

Arun shook his head, "No sir, I am glad if she joins our team. It's beneficial for us."

Mr Sharma was relaxed after hearing it. He likes his department because every members are cooperative and take care to each other. He never needs to solve internal department conflict. He smiled, "Good... Suhana, he is already incharge of project. He will tell you everything. It's important project but remember there is no hurry. Take you time."

Suhana nodded, "ok sir. I will do my best."

Suhana and Arun left cabin together. Arun gave her important documents to study. She got busy into her work.

She missed to Kavish. She wanted to call him or send him text. But she stopped herself because she thought he would be busy. He told her when he will come back, he will tell her. That's why she decided to wait him to come back.

She couldn't take decision herself that's why she decided to talk Kavish. He was also part of their relationship. She decided to tell him everything what she thinks about him... About this relationship. Then let him take decision. She will respect his decision whatever he will take.

Meanwhile, Kavish looked his mobile many times in day. In hope that she would contact him or text him. But nothing happened. He received everybody else call but not her. Everytime, when he got call or notifications, he thought it would be her. But he got disappointed. He said with frustration, 'Suhana, you hate me so much. Don't you feel anything towards me?'
He wanted to rush back and asked her face to face but he controlled himself. He gave her time that's why he will wait.

After few days, as expected, Suhana got message from him, "Suhana, I am back."

Suhana was busy since last few days because it was distraction not to think about him. When Suhana read message, she was happy. But looking at the time, she startled. She got message two hours ago. But because of work, she didn't look her mobile. Suhana looked work infront of her. She wanted to finished soon and go to meet him but she couldn't.

After thinking many times, what to say him. She send reply, "I am busy today. I will come tomorrow if you are not busy."

Kavish was looking his mobile since two and half hour. He waited for her to contact him since last one week. But she didn't. He wanted her to contact him first. But she didn't. At last, he couldn't wait and send her message. He hoped she would reply but she didn't. 'Is she really avoid me? She doesn't want to talk me.' He wanted to call her or go to her directly. He knew if he would, he couldn't control himself and asked her.

When he was losing his patience, he got her reply. After reading her reply,
A smile came on his lips naturally. It seemed she was not avoiding him.

He didn't think much and dialled her number. Suhana looked her mobile screen and got startled. But she calmed herself and attended the call, "Hello"

After hearing her voice, he was relieved, "Suhana, when will you come tomorrow?" She didn't avoid his call but attend.

Suhana didn't think about it. She said trutly, "I don't know. I will tell you before coming. Actually, I am currently working on important project that's why I am busy now a days." She explained him because she didn't want him to misunderstood.

Kavish smiled, "It's ok. I will wait you."

Suhana didn't know what to say more that's why there was silence between them.

Kavish broke the silence, "Suhana"

She replied,"Hmm"

He asked what he wanted to ask, "Suhana, why didn't you call me or text me? Are you avoiding me? I miss you. Did you miss me?"

Suhana replied immediately, "No, I am not avoiding you. I thought you are busy and you would be disturb if I call you."

Kavish said seriously, "Suhana, you can call me anytime. You will never disturb me."

Suhana felt her heart started to beat fastly after hearing it. She unconsciously replied, "ok"

Kavish was glad after hearing it. He asked again, "Suhana, you didn't reply. Did you miss me?"

Suhana blushed after hearing it. Thank god, he was not infront of her. She said while making excuses, "Kavish, I am busy. I will talk to you later."

Kavish chuckled after hearing it. He knew she was making excuses but he replied, "ok... I will wait for your call."

Suhana asked with confusion, "What?"

He said with smile, "Didn't you say you will talk me later? That's why I will wait for your call."

Suhana didn't know how to reply him that's why she said,"Bye" and without waiting him, she hung up call. After hung up, she put her hand on her chest. Her heart was beating fastly.

Kavish looked at mobile screen. The call was disconnected but he was glad. He knew she was shy. And most importantly, she was not avoiding him. He will wait for her to come tomorrow.

The next day, Suhana tried to complete her work as soon as possible. She decided to meet Kavish at lunch time because there were a lot of work to complete. Even her team members which were included into that project were good and do their work efficiently. But a lot things yet to do and decide. She send text to kavish that she would go to meet him at lunch.

Kavish just came back from his business trip and he also had many things to complete. But he was ready to put his work aside for her. He wanted to talk about their relationship seriously but he knew she was ready. He didn't want to scare her as she would run away from him.

He pushed his meeting later as he has time to spend with Suhana.

Meanwhile, Suhana completed her work at time and started to pack her things. As Suhana picked up her bag, Reema came to her, "Suhana, are you going out for lunch?"

Suhana nodded. Reema continued, "But Mr Sharma asked you to go in his cabin."

Suhana frowned. She already informed Mr Sharma that she would go out for lunch. Then why he was calling her?

After thinking a while, she put down her bag and said to Reema, "ok, I got it."

She went to Mr Sharma. After knocking, she entered his cabin and looked Arun and other team members who were doing work on that project were present. It was already lunch time and that's why Suhana was confused what they were doing there.

Before she could think anything else, Mr Sharma told them, "Now, all of you are here. I know it's lunch time but it's urgency. The client called me just now and informed that the incharge of their company wants to see the progress of project. And he was going out for business trip for few days. That's why he wants to hold meeting today. He will reach here in half an hour that's why all of you have to start preparation now."

Arun was incharge of project that's why he said with worried expression, "But sir, we are not ready and project hasn't completed half. How can we hold the meeting in hurry?"

Mr Sharma said, "It's ok. He only wants to get a idea how is going progress. All of you don't need to be nervous. Just presented and do your best. Okay?"

Arun nodded, "okay, we will try to do our best."

Mr Sharma smiled and said, "Just take your lunch as soon as possible and meet in meeting room within fifteen minutes."

Everybody nodded and left in hurry except Suhana. After everyone left, Mr Sharma said to Suhana, "I knew what you wanted to say. I am sorry but as you they informed me just now. I can't do anything."

Suhana opened her mouth to say, "But..." She knew it's not his fault. But she already told kavish to meet. She didn't want him to misunderstand to her that she was intentionally avoid him. From yesterday's call, she knew he thought she was avoiding him because what happened last time.

She didn't know what to do. Before she say something, Mr Sharma said, "Suhana, just attend this meeting. After meeting, you can go and take your day off. What do you say?" Mr Sharma knew Suhana didn't hestitation if it's not urgent to go. She didn't go out early since few days and had in foul mood. He knew something happened in her relationship. He really wish her happiness as her senior but some matters are not in his hand. He could only comprise.

Suhana looked Mr Sharma with bewildered because he didn't offer himself to any employee who was under him to take off.

She signed deeply and nodded, "ok"

She left his cabin. She thought to send text kavish but after thinking something, she decided to call him.

He attended her call in one ring as he was waiting for her call. She was shocked to hear his low and cheerful voice, "Suhana, when are you coming? I am waiting you."

Suhana composed herself immediately. But she didn't know how to tell him as he wouldn't misunderstood her.

When Kavish didn't hear her voice, he got worried and asked, "Suhana?"

Suhana took deep breath and told him, "Kavish, I am sorry. But there is urgent meeting in my office. And I have to attend it. I promise I will come when it's over. It will take more than two hours."

Kavish didn't see her more than one week. He was waiting her to come. He wanted to see her as soon as possible. But after listening her, he got upset. He has to wait more to see her. He wanted her to join his company as he can see her whenever he wants. But he knew their relationship didn't reach that stage till yet. He has to wait patiently more for her.

Suhana got more nervous when she didn't any reply from him. She already knew he would misunderstood her if she says it. But she had no option. She was doing job under this company and she has to do work in working hours without any complaints.

She called his name nervously, "Kavish"

Kavish came out from his thoughts after hearing her nervous voice from other side of call. He was unhappy but he understood her problem. She wanted to do work and he could only respect her work. He nodded with understanding, "ok, come whenever you will free. I will wait you."

Suhana felt relieved after hearing it. She smiled, "I will come. Bye for now."

Kavish smiled after hearing her relaxed tone, "ok, but don't forget to take your lunch."

Suhana felt warm after hearing it, "ok, you also take lunch. I am hanging up now."

Kavish chuckled lightly, "Bye."

Suhana hung up call and felt relaxed that he didn't misunderstood her but understand her.

She ate her lunch in hurry and reached in meeting room after finishing her lunch. She saw everyone was presented there including Mr Sharma.

Arun disturbed to task every team members what they should to do during meeting while Mr Sharma suggested here and there. Suhana's task was do presentation as usual. In her department, everyone knew she was good in presentation but since, their collaboration with Singh group, everyone has high expectation with her.

Other side, Suhana didn't feel arrogant because she knew very well why Singh group worked with this company. If she didn't understand Kavish's intention till now, she would be stupid. She has doubt since starting but she didn't think much in past. As the time passing with him, she understood many things.

She wanted him to accept whole heartily but there was something which she couldn't surpass in short time and she needed time. That's why she decided to talk him seriously about it this time. She signed deeply and thought, 'Suhana, just focus in your work now. Later, you will talk him and clear everything.' She nodded with determination.

As they prepared everything for meeting, they informed the client came. Suhana and her team members already met this client that's why it was not hard for them to present about project.

The meeting held for more than two hours. The client was sincere to his work that's why they discussed many parts of project.

After the meeting finished, everyone in Suhana's group took relaxed breath. After sending off client, Mr Sharma came with big smile on his face, "Everyone did good job. He is impressive to all of you. Just keep it and do your best."

Everyone was happy to listen their praise. But Suhana didn't wait any more. Unexpectedly, the meeting held more than two hours. As Mr Sharma stopped, she left the meeting room and came to her desk for taking her bag. After taking her bag, she left the company. Everybody stunned to look her like it. She changed dramatically since few days. Mr Sharma looked at her and chuckled lightly. It's true everybody changes after falling in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 3.1K 44
Right sometimes feels wrong and wrong sometimes feels right. Who is the correct person to judge????? Two lives. Two worlds. Fate drew together. Found...
161K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...
1.7M 68.9K 46
He's a father of twins, she's a virgin girl, he's rude heartless man for outsiders, she's jolly, loving girl. He's arrogant, she's queen of arroganc...
23.6K 692 63
He is the ruthless CEO with a secretive life. No one knows his past and no one knows his present, but most of them are sure about his future.She is t...