Ruthless (Eric x OC) Divergen...

By Stephaniao_o

"Please, Grace let me explain. I-",he starts. But i interrupt him. "Theres nothing to explain Eric. You've ha... More

Chapter 1 -Dispair
Long time no see.
Chapter 3 - Memories
Confrontation I
Chapter 5 - Explanations
Getting worse
Dont leave
Sacrifice
The Plan
3 weeks after
Back in black
No weakness anymore
Confrontation II
Whatever happens?
Paralysis (5 days)
Getting physical (4 days)
Truth (2 days)
(1 day) Oh no!
The Attack
Oblivion
Light
The lake
Authors note!!!
I decided on you!
Learning to breath
Old society
Bad Blood
Snow
Important Author's Note!!!!!
Masquerade
Last Authors note!!!

(3 days) Pain

5.8K 121 17
By Stephaniao_o

Grace POV:

The past day has gone by fast, mostly because i was high on medication and also because the cream we stole from erudite had some side effects. Four had been giving me the 'told you so'-look the whole day and i almost punched him at dinner, he was lucky that Max and Eric were holding me back.

I groan and roll out of bed looking for the few painkillers i had left and grabbed some water to swallow them.
The pain has numbed a few minutes after and i walked towards the shower, grabbing some fresh clothes, a black shirt and some black leggings and my black slippers and went to take a shower.

*30 minutes after*

I walked towards the cafeteria, shrugging my leather jacket on and adjusting my hair that fell loose on my shoulders.
I yawn and get a muffin and a big cup of coffee. I was so tired, the painkillers were really getting to me and i hated that.
I sit down at the usual, still empty, table and start sipping at my coffee, lost in thought.
The attack is going to be in 3 days and im feeling more and more anxious.
What if something goes wrong?

"Morning cupcake.", i hear Eric grumble beside me the sleep clearly on his face.
"Hey.", i yawn and we sip our coffee in unision.
We sit there in comfortable silence as Four sits down infront of us followed by Tris and Caleb.
I wonder where Max is but pay not much attention to it since he might be still sleeping.
Four and Eric start talking about some strategies they tried yesterday and i soon zoned out, picking at my muffin.
"Grace?", I hear someone ask and i look at that person, still chewing on my muffin.
It was no one other than Miller standing before me.
"Ah Miller, whats up?", i ask, smiling.
"Well, you know i just wanted to tell you that Jack just returned from that mission Evelyn had sent him to a few months ago.", he says crossing his arms behind his back.
I almost choke on my muffin when i hear him and look at him in surprise.
"Who's Jack?", Eric asks curiously.
Miller clears his throat attempting to answer and i shoot him a 'dont you dare'-look, which shuts him up.
"No one Eric he's no one important he was just helping me train the initiates when you guys weren't here.", i answer and put on a fake smile.
He just raises his brow, clearly not buying it but says nothing.
"Something else you wanted, Miller?", i ask and look back at him. He just shakes his head. 'Keep him away from me', i mouth and he nods turning away from our table and leaving the cafeteria.
"What was all that about?", Caleb asks and i shrug pretending not to know anything.

What was Jack doing here again? I thought Evelyn had banished him for good.

I clearly lost my appetite and i was bouncing my leg repeatedly looking for any signs of him in the cafeteria. I have to avoid him at all costs. He had done enough already.

Eric suddenly grabbed my leg to stop it from bouncing and gave me a questioning look. "Everything okay?", he muttered with his mouth full of cereal.
I nod and smile and go back to sipping my coffee.

Flashback: (The day Grace arrived at the hideout)

"So Grace this is Jack Morgan, one of my best men here he's going to help you train.", Evelyn explains motioning to a tall goodlooking man, his hair is short and black his icy blue eyes piercing right through hers. From the moment Grace had seen him she hadnt a good feeling about him. This man was trouble and she knew it, yet she decided to play along and pretend she liked that guy named Jack, he was hot so it wasnt that hard.
"Hi, im Grace.", she smiled brightly and shakes his hand.
"Yeah, i know heard awful lot about you. Dauntless leader, huh?", he asked with an impressed look on his face.
"Ah, yeah well, former dauntless leader.", she laughs.
"Ah yes, divergent. Oh man, those peoples way of thinking is so primitive.", Jack laughs and they start walking towards the training hall.
"Thats why i left.", Grace lies putting on another fake smile.
He squinted his eyes at her and hooks his arm under hers, which gives her goose bumps.
"Im gonna enjoy working with you.", he exclaims and the both laugh.

*3 months later* (Cafeteria)

Its dinner time and loud talking could be heard in the cafeteria hall.
"Im telling you, it was this big!", Jack exclaims, his arms up in the air. Grace laughs and rolls her eyes.
"Jack, how on earth can a dog be that big? Seriously!", she laughs and takes a bite out of her burger.
"It can, you know? The wilderness out there is still unknown. Who knows, there could be a whole clan of naked people running around or a whole bunch of mutant dogs, for all we know.", Jack states matter of factly making Grace burst out laughing.
"You idiot!", she laughs shoving him playfully.
Eventhough she didnt trust him at first, after 3 months Jack and Grace grew rather close and she even caught herself wishing that he could replace the big hole Eric had left in her heart.
"Hey Grace.", Jack looks at her after sipping on his drink.
"Yeah?", she asks .
"Me and the guys from the control room are going outside today. You wanna come?", he asks scratching his neck.
She smiles brightly. "If you got booze im all in.", she says and Jack laughs.
"Okay, the we'll meet at the gate at 9?", he says while standing up.
"Yup.", she answers and downs the rest of her water.

*21:00 p.m*

They all meet at the gates which slowly lifts, revealing a path that leads outside and into the woods. The group walks towards a rock as big as a jeep, surrounded by trees and place their booze onto it sitting in a circle.
They soon start playing various drinking games, Jack glancing at Grace beside him ever so often, with a stange glint in his eyes.
After an hour or so the group was drunk, or so Grace thought because next thing she knows she is pinned agains a tree by no one other than Jack.
"Jack, you're drunk, seriously, back off.", Grace says while trying to push him off.
"Nah, i really like this position, you know.", Jack slurres getting as close as he could get, his nose almost touching hers. She shivers a bad feeling creeping up in her guts.
"Jack", she warns, as he slowly snakes his hand under her shirt making his way to her breasts. She grabs his hand, stopping him and shoves him off of her. "Back off!", she shouts.
Suddenly all the drunkness vanishes and her senses are all on edge. Somethings wrong. Jack, who landed on the ground from her shove, slowly gets up, smirking.
"You look so hot when you're scared.", he says and laughs before one of the other guys slams her head on the tree log, knocking her out.
"Put her onto the rock and i want her shirt and pants gone.", Jack instructs and two of his helpers nod, smirking.
Soon Grace lays on the rock still unconscious and just in her underwear.
"Shes gonna be up soon.", one helper says and hands him a nail gun.
"Let the fun begin then.", Jack says, smirking and starts approaching the unconscious body.
Grace starts stirring and suddebly shots up, gasping. The pain in her head makes her sink back again and she growls some not so nice words.
"Easy there darling.", Jack says , grabbing her hands and pinning them down, then steading his gun and putting it to the palm of one of her hands.
"Jack! Wh-aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!", Grace starts but is cut of by an immense pain in her palm. Jack had shot a nail through her hand which made her unable to move away. Blood started leaking out of the wound and Grace's mind was fuzzy from the pain.
Jack moved on to the other hand while Grace was stunned by the pain and shot another nail through her other hand. She screamed again trashing around trying to get away but was fixed to the rock.
"Wh-what a-are y-y-", she groans but Jack shoos her:"Shhh, darling its okay, dont strain yourself. Nobody will be able to hear you anyway."
His eyes roam her body and she squirms under his gaze. His hand slowly caress her breasts and wander downwards.
"Stop. Please stop.", she whimpers making his helpers laugh. They were all watching amused with a glint of perverted lust in their eyes.
"Come on sweetie you're gonna have as much fun as i will have.", Jack wispers his hand between her thighs. She starts trashing around screaming for help.
She was in pain and felt so helpless.
"Get your hands off of me you sick bastard!!! I trusted you!", she screams and he just laughs.
"Oh i know. You all bought my act so well. It really didnt have to be like this if you could have stopped playing hard to get you know?", he says, evilly moving his tongue along her stomach.
She then brings up her knee and kicks him in the face which makes him fall back and yell out in pain.
"YOU BITCH!!", he shouts and grabs a knife out of his pocket, "you're going to regret doing that."
He then stabs her thigh and drags it downwards leaving a long deep cut. Blood gashes out of it fastly and Grace groans .
He then proceeds to drag it across her stomach carving leaving it bleeding as well. Grace's vision is blurry from tears and pain.
Why was he doing this to her? She thought she could trust him.
Jack smirks and waits a few moments.
"If i cant have you, no one can.", he says before stabbing her right in her ladyhood and Grace lets out a high pitched scream.
Blood was now leaking out everywhere and her body throbs in pain.
My god, please someone help me, she thinks and as if he had heard her Jack was suddenly yanked away from her. Shooting coulf be heared and Evelyns worried looking face appeared infront of her.
Grace was breathing heavily and soon started loosing conciousness.
"Its going to be okay, Grace, you listening?", she says while squeezing her shoulders.
"Dont tell Sophie.And", she takes a deep breath," get him away from me. I dont wanna talk about this ever again."
Evelyn nods frowning and soon Grace falls unconcious, letting the dark consume her.

*Flashback end*

If Evelyn hadnt found me i would be 6 feet under now. She never mentioned it and sent Jack off and some of her guards off outside. Not far from the hideout was a small cell were they brought him and locked him in. She told everyone he was on a mission so no one would be suspicious. And those few who knew pledged to keep their mouths shut about it.
I wanted to forget it as soon as possible but it was hard since he had left two big scars on my thigh and stomach which reminded me of this horrible night.
I dispised him for he has disfigured my body and i would never be the same again.

Why would Evelyn bring him back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 53 15
Divergent This story is about Jennin Mathew's daughter, but she found herself in a love triangle with two of the Dantless leaders as she started to...
132K 3.1K 138
This is the second story in a trilogy: Change Of Heart (Book One)-complete To Save A City (Book Two)-complete To Change A City (Book Three)-in prog...
24.8K 718 23
Sequel to Initiate Sasha is still in hiding at Amity, regretting the choice that took her there, she thinks she was a coward, running away from the...
3.1K 119 17
This is the second book of I am dauntless tetralogy. Jade made it through initiation, so did Four. But they are not as close as they were at the begi...