An Indescribable Feeling

By DayDreamRomantic

When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan... More

Prologue
An Introduction to The Plan
Back to the Beginning
What is Love?
Faith in Fate
Conflicting Emotions
Must be a Dream
Looks, Touches and Thoughts
We Need to Talk
Making an Effort
Communication is Key
Observations and Realisations
Understanding Each Other
No Filter
An Honest Conversation
Getting Closer
Princess Deserves Pancakes
Jealousy and Intimidation
Make Yourself at Home
Random Gifts & Silliness
Time Limits
Uncomfortable Celebrations
The First Lesson of Independence
Right Moments
Promise Judgement
Just Hope
Joyful Knight
I just want to BE happier
Vision
Surprised Upset Grateful Awkwardness
Kindred Spirit
Patience is a Virtue
Light It Up
Love Isn't Easy
One ClichΓ© at a Time
Unleashing the Monster
Nothing Matters More
A Happy Beginning
Starting Again, Together
A Time for Us
Building Up Confidence
Sweet Gentlemen & Infectious Clumsiness
Ignite Your Bones
Concern for you, And for me
Playful Possessiveness
Don't Wake Me Up
Run Bangtan!
Running Back To You
Make A Wish
Nothing But You
Dreams verses Reality
Leaps and Bounds
Waiting For You
Leaving You In Awe
Feeling at Home
Let It Roll
Very Loyal Idols Verify Events
Torture by Teasing
Catching Up With Jealousy
Meaningful Conversations
A Lesson in Revenge
Let's Dance
How to Land
Realising the Repercussions
Showing Progress
It's a promise
Loud and Proud
Questions, Answers, and Surprises
Birthday Wishes
Wang Yibo
Traces of Doubt
Too Much and Not Enough
Unforgivable Lies
Asking for Forgiveness
Proving You Wrong
Unfinished Business
Love The Way You Rap
What Happens Next
New Beginnings
The First Test
Look at Me
Jokes and Drama
A Pirates Life For Me
The Power of Fans
Loneliness and Sacrifices
The Final Step
Restart and Recharge
Beautiful Destiny
Rock, Paper, Smile
Teamwork makes the Dream work
The Right Reaction
RE: Evaluation
Just Wanna Have Fun
Another Day Free
Starting off with a Bang
Favours from Friends
Meeting the Fans
I'm the Charmer
Not One Hundred Percent
A few of my favourite things
I Spy a Criminal Undercover
We Are Bulletproof
While We Wait
I can be your lamp
Getting Everything Wrong
Trending Again
Show Me That
Interviews with Anna - Episode 1: SKZ
You're My Proof
It's a date
GOT a Premiere
A Lotte Change
Our Best Is Yet To Come
I say MORE
Beginning of the End
Come Back To Reality
Author's Note

Making a New Plan

10.3K 490 33
By DayDreamRomantic

"I can't believe you've secretly been making your own music!"

Yoongi was shaking his head in disbelief after listening to Anna's work.

"It's not anything special..."

"No, it's a good start. When and where have you been doing this, and how have we not noticed?"

"Uh, well, Jungkook set me up once a while ago and I've been working on it in his studio whenever he's not there."

"Oh... I remember. We were at dance practice and Jungkook said you were busy working in his studio."

"See. You did know about it."

"But that must have been, what, almost two months ago. You've been working on these since then?"

"Well, it took me a little while to figure out how to make something somewhat decent, but yeah, I guess so."

"Are you sure you didn't know about our plan to make you an Idol?"

Yoongi chuckled until he noticed an unamused Anna staring at him.

"Sorry. Too soon? Anyway, it seems to me like you didn't really need our help."

"I think that's exaggerating a little."

Anna rolled her eyes at the rapper, but when he held out his hands, she willingly took them and let him pull her off the sofa to sit on his lap instead.

"Do you want our help?"

Before she could respond, he continued.

"I know you don't need it, but we're are all happily offering our services."

It was like he had read her mind. Anna had a default of saying no to help. She was used to doing things on her own. She also didn't want them to feel like they had to help her. They had enough to deal with.

"Yes, please. I don't want to do this alone."

Yoongi gave her a sweet peck on the lips.

"You won't ever be alone."

The two stared into each other's eyes for a moment. The rapper's gaze was so reassuring, and Anna felt her eyes well up with tears. Their first proper fight was almost over and she was so happy to be back in the arms of her soulmate.

Anna brought her hand up to Yoongi's face and went in for a deeper kiss. The minty taste reminded her of the rapper's recent behaviour. She pulled away and frowned at him.

"How much did you drink last night?"

"Umm..."

He hesitated to answer and her expression turned sad.

"Was it because of me?"

"It was because of my stupidness, and it won't ever happen again."

"The stupidness or the drinking?"

"Both?"

They both laughed and Anna leaned against Yoongi, resting her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her tighter.

"I'm so sorry."

"I forgive you."

Anna whispered in his ear, and afterwards, she felt him relax beneath her. When she glanced up she saw a few stray tears running down his cheeks and brushed them away with her fingers.

After a few long minutes of cuddling, Yoongi cleared his throat.

"So, would you like me to give you some lessons on producing?"

"Yes, please."

"And you can use my studio whenever you like. You already know the password."

"Min Yoongi genius producer is going to give me lessons and let me use his studio?! It's a dream come true! I feel so honoured!"

The rapper ignored her teasing and continued.

"You should ask Namjoon to help you with your lyrics. Everyone knows he's the master of words."

"The poet."

"Exactly. He'll also be able to help better with any English lyrics."

"That, and everyone needs to help out in the make-Anna-an-Idol plan."

Despite the humour in her voice, Yoongi regarded her seriously.

"That is what you want, right? I assumed that's what you meant by showing me your music."

"I've been asking myself that question all week, but after talking to you all today... You make me feel like I could do it."

The pair spent the next few hours working on what Yoongi had dubbed her debut album. It seemed a bit premature, and kind of surreal, but Anna went along with it anyway. It turns out what was missing from the songs the rapper had been working on was a little bit of Anna. With her ideas for small changes and additions, Yoongi was finally happy with his work.

Now that she had spoken to each of her soulmates individually, it was time for a group talk. There were a lot of hugs and kisses, and a few tears, but they finally talked it all out. To be honest, she couldn't be mad at them for wanting to help make her dream come true, and after having some time to think it all through Anna felt differently.

When she told them her decision to allow their plan to continue, they were all very happy and promised that she was in charge this time. Which was lucky because the next day she was called into Hitman Bang's office. She arrived at the same time as Namjoon, who also had no idea why the big boss wanted to see her, but when they entered the man greeted them with a friendly smile.

"Hello Namjoon, Anna. Please take a seat."

"Hello, Bang PD-nim."

"I'm sure you're both wondering why I asked you to come and see me today. Well, I saw your latest YouTube video, Anna. Have you seen it Namjoon?"

"Not yet, Sir."

"Ah, well, it was only released today. In any case, I was very impressed."

He smiled kindly at Anna, who was trying to process what the producer was saying and where this could be heading.

"Thank you...?"

"Here, why don't we watch it so Namjoon knows what we're talking about."

He turned his computer screen around so that they could see and played the video. As soon as Anna started singing, Namjoon turned to her.

"You did a cover of a Korean song?"

It wasn't the song she had been expecting. After recording Stay With Me, the staff had asked her if she could record her original song choice, ALWAYS, as well. She didn't know why they went with the latter song, but she assumed that they hadn't found anyone to do the rap part for the former one.

"Of course, I did."

"I've watched some of your other videos as well. Your dancing has come a long way, and the staff have also given reports of how impressed they are with your improvement over the past two months."

"Really? I mean, thank you, Sir."

"Have you guessed what all of this is leading to?"

Anna shook her head, but Namjoon smiled.

"Yes, I believe I have."

She turned to look at her soulmate who was having a silent conversation with Bang PD. The two nodded at each other and Anna looked back at the producer as he began to speak.

"I called you here today to offer you a place as a trainee at HYBE."

Anna barely heard what the man said next. She was lost in her head for a moment as she processed what she had just heard.

"You would join the classes with our other female trainees. Singing and dancing mainly, but also other training such as interviews, acting, and modelling. However, as a solo artist, your training may vary slightly from the other girls. You will, of course, continue your YouTube channel, your fan base is already growing quite well. "

"Anna?"

Her focus was brought back to the room when Namjoon rested his hand on her arm.

"Of course, this means you won't be able to continue your job here. I've had glowing reports from your colleagues there as well, so I'm sure they will be sad not to have you working with them."

"I'll miss working with them as well. I... Thank you, so much for this opportunity Bang PD-nim."

"You deserve it, Anna."

"Do...?"

Do I, she wanted to say.

"It's okay. Go ahead and ask your question."

"I don't mean to sound... ungrateful, but I just... you're not just doing this because my soulmates asked you to, are you?"

"I'll admit I may not have offered you this opportunity if they hadn't brought your talents to my attention. I suppose in a way I am inviting you to be a trainee because you are their soulmate, but not in the way you're thinking."

"Bang PD -"

"Let me explain. You're their soulmate for a reason. BTS broke the music world because the seven members are so special. So, it would be silly of me to assume that their soulmate wouldn't be able to do the same. Don't you agree?"

Anna didn't agree. Bang PD was making it sound as though she could have something near the same success as BTS, which was absurd. Either way, she wasn't going to argue with her boss.

"I do. Anna has something special too, and the whole world should get to see it."

When she turned to look at her soulmate with disbelief, Namjoon was gazing at her with such adoration that she immediately melted.

"I look forward to seeing your progress, Anna. Perhaps, we can schedule some regular meetings, just to check-in and see how you're getting on."

When they left the office, Anna immediately began crying. Namjoon started to panic until he saw the smile on her face. They were tears of overwhelming joy. He took her in his arms and hugged her against his chest while she calmed down.

"Joonie, it's really happening."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 24.1K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
170K 7.4K 37
Min Yoongi started working for two powerful Billionaires in order to get rid of his family's debt. He had no idea he was going to take care of one of...
6.4K 287 17
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
79.2K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...