Bad Boy, Bad Girl

By Mimi_Miga

"I hate you." "You really mean that, Princess?" "Just shut up and kiss me." ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
I | Gentleman.
II | Hangout
III | Party
IV
Quick Announcement
V | The Mayor.
VI | Countdown.
VII | Can and Can'ts.
VIII | Girlfriend.
IX | Cheating?
X | Aftermath & Camping Trip.
XI | Kidnapped.
XII | The Jealousy Game?
XIII
XIV | Birthday
XV | Kristen's Back
XVI | Feelings, Drama, and Frustration
XVII | Baby Daddy
XVIII | Breakup & Issues
XIX | Spring Dance But with A Special Guest, Heartbreak.
XX | Love?
XXI | Enemies... Go On Dates?
XXII | Presents
XXIII | Dinner
XXIV | GALA
XXV | Safety
XXVII | Blackmail
XXVIII | Casino Night
Epiiilogue
XXIX | CONFESSIONS.
XXX | Seven Words
XXXI | Friends?
XXXII | Again?
XXXIII | Prom, Part One
Prom, Part Two

XXVI | Safety P2

3.4K 39 53
By Mimi_Miga

XXVI | Safety P2

****

"Or you're gonna do what? You can't stop me from talking to my girlfriend." Blake challenged, meanwhile Alex was death-staring the shit outta him.

One thing Blake had was courage.

He knows how dangerous Alex is, but Blake never shows his fear. No matter what.

"She's not your "girlfriend". You need to fuck off or I'll set a restraining order." Alex growled.

"Im not afraid of you, little punk. This is my girlfriend and nobody will stop me from being with her. She is mi–" A massive punch was thrown to Blakes face as he stumbled backwards. Alex picked his bloody face from the floor and body-slammed Blake against the wall.

"She's mine. You keep her name out of your mouth. If you even mention her, I'll beat the shit out of you without asking." Alex threatened. He definitely isn't joking.

Im not sure as to why this whole situation is bothering him so much. I'm the one who should feel bothered.

"Blake, leave." I pitched in.

"You know what, fine, but I'll be back." He spat, stumbling up the steps with blood leaking from his face.

I turned to Alex who was red as a tomato, filled with fury.

"This is the shit I'm talking about." He pushed past me, not even looking at me twice.

"I could've perfectly handled myself. There was no need for the unnecessary violence or you pitching in." I spoke, shutting the door then turned around to face him with my arms crossed.

"Dominique, he could've fucking hit you!" He yelled.

"So!? It's not like I haven't been hit before! I know how to defend myself!" I yelled back.

"Dominique, what'll be the excuse if he shows up with eight guys, huh!?" I went silent. "If he fucking showed up with eight guys and they took you and crossed the fucking border and did God knows what to you!? You want to tell me you'd be able to handle yourself, then!?"

He was right, I think.

I don't think he's fully right, but his mind is in the right place.

What is our relationship status?

Acquaintances, lovers, enemies... I can't even tell at this point.

I can't say from the bottom of my heart that I don't love Alex, but I can't say I fully do either,

or can I?

"Are you even listening to me right now?" Alex asked in a calm voice. He went on a full rant about some bullshit and the first thing I did was zone out.

Whoops.

"Alex, I'm fine, that's all that matters right now." I sighed and began walking to the kitchen. I heard a frustrated groan and footsteps following me to the island. He took my hand and spun me around so that I could face him, then placed me on top of the island with him now in between my legs.

"Dominique."

"Yes, darling?"

"This isn't funny." He sighed, "You know how it bothers me so fucking much that people are after you?"

He looked tired. Not actually sleepy, but tired as I'm irritated, like he gave up.

"I don't know why you're stressing so much then..." I sighed, trailing my fingers down his sharp jawline, then down to his torso, then putting my focus back towards him.

"I don't know why either but I hate it." He admitted.

"I told you I'm always prepared, right?" I caressed his neck slowly with the sharp pocket knife. I brought the sharp object closer to his skin, making a small cut on his neck.

He inhaled sharply as he felt the burn from the small bruise.

"You're a very dangerous woman, princess." A smirk tugged at his lips.

"You're correct." With Alex's hands not moving on either sides of my thighs while I'm on the marble island, I grab a glass and pour myself a nice glass of red wine.

I put down the bottle and take a lovely sip of the red wine with Alex not removing his eyes from my lips.

"Enjoying the view?" I raised an eyebrow with the glass in one hand, placing the pocket knife on the table.

"It's pleasant." He responded bluntly.

In a swift movement, Alex removed one hand from the side of your thigh and took the pocket knife and placed it at the lining of your neck, making you place the wine glass down and inhale a sharp breath.

"Fuck." I cursed.

"Yeah, it's my turn now, princess." He huskily spoke as I could feel his cold, icy breath hit my ear.

"Let's make a promise, yeah?" He started, "You have to promise me you'll call me if anything happens to you, if he's anywhere near you, if anything at all, call me."

"Toxic much?"

"If you weren't toxic, we wouldn't have been here, doing this, right now."

"You don't have any control over me. Who do you think you are."

"I'm Alex Carter, love. You take orders from me."

"And why should I do that?"

"Princess, remember that I'm the one with the knife."

"Oh really?" I looked at the knife in my hand.

let's play a game.

****

"Are you going to speak or just continue to waste my time?" I asked, irritated.

Im currently at a small coffee shop, facing one of my worst enemies.

One of them.

She simply sat on the opposite side of table, unable to let out any words.

I was getting up before I heard her say something.

"What?" I asked for her to repeat what she said, sitting back down.

"I said, I-I'm s-sorry." She quivered.

"What made you have the courage to dial my number and invite after you attempted to "break me" by taking Alex from me?" I questioned, beginning to lose my calmness with the events resurfacing from my mind.

She stayed silent.

"I'm waiting for a fucking answer!" I snapped, slamming my hand on the table, causing her to flinch.

"P-Please, quiet down..." She whispered, as you could see tears forming in her eyes.

I took a deep breath, "Kristen. We're done here."

"W-Wait!" She stopped me in my tracks. "Take this and r-read it."

*She's stuttering because of the damage Dominique had caused, as Kristen is still using a wheelchair and going through some trauma.

Y'all think she deserved it?

I read the letter word for word.

She wrote in the letter saying she's going to go public with the situation because if she doesn't go public with it or tell somebody, it'll continue to haunt her.

"Go ahead and try, darling." I snorted. "Keep making up lies."

"You ruined my life!" She sobbed, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"And you fucked with mine!" I scowled. She began to silently sob in her wheelchair.

"Im not sure if it's the trauma making you go crazy, but I'm not the problem here." I dusted myself off and began heading for the door before saying one more thing,

"And if you're gonna wear a wire to try and catch me in the act, find a better way of hiding it and maybe don't cry so hard."

that was close.

****

"Good job on your test, Dominique." The teacher smiled as she handed my graded test paper with an A on it.

She finished handing everyone's paper out and stood in front of her desk.

"I'll be out for a few minutes, nobody leave the room." With that, she left the room.

I watched Alex leave the room. Gaining curiousness, I snuck out the room with him as well.

As if he had eyes in the back of his head, he looked back and stopped, waiting for me to catch up then grabbed my hand as we ran to the janitors room.

We reached the janitors room and he turned on the lights and locked the door shut, then started to take my shorts off.

"What do you think you're doing!?" I whisper-yelled. He didn't respond and succeeded in fully removing my shorts leaving me in nothing but a wet underwear, which was now soaked, and placed me on the countertop.

"Wh-" Alex shifted my underwear to the side, (the part that was blocking my clit) and immediately began sucking on it, causing my eyes to roll back and a loud moan to escape my mouth.

"Fuck, Alex!" I moaned as Alex's tongue kept going deeper and deeper, hitting the spots that he knew made me go crazy.

He added his thumb that rubbed the clit while he sucked it at the same time, adding more intense pleasure.

"Fuckkk!" I slurred, not able to control any more moans as I squirted all over Alex.

He slurped up all my juices leaving not a drop left.

"Fuck, Alex..." I breathed uncontrollably, trying to catch my breath.

"I told you not to test me, princess." He stood up straight at me who was completely overwhelmed with intense breathing and unholy thoughts.

"You know how bad I want to fuck you right now?" He whispered in my ear. "You know how bad I wanted to fuck you in the hallways today with your pretty cheeks out of those shorts that showed so much cleavage? Or suck on those cute nipples that also peeked through your white crop top?"

god Alex.

"Mhm..." I bit my lip hard, biting back the need to rip off every single damn piece of clothing he had on.

"No, you don't understand, princess." He came closer and cupped my face with one hand causing me to let out a small gasp.

"I should fuck you right here, right now..." He started kissing my neck then began sucking it.

hard.

"A-Alex!" I cry. The uncontrollable zaps of pleasure that were striking in my body were insane.

"I've got to get to class now. I'll see you later, princess." With that, he just left the room, leaving me completely speechless.

he's not getting away with this.

I hop off the countertop and put on my clothes after five minutes of struggle because of my wobbling legs.

"That motherfucker really left me in there." I mumbled angrily. I finally reached the hall my classroom was in and I could hear yelling coming from it. I get in and Alex is death-staring Blake.

Blake.

wait wtf is Blake doing here ??

"Get the fuck out!" I yell.

"Dominique, first of all, language, and is this how we treat our new student!?" The teacher yelled at me. My eyes widened.

new fucking student!?

I angrily stomped back to my seat with Blake sitting in front of me and Alex to my left.

this is going to be hell.

****

"Blake goes to this school now!?"

I was currently filling in everything that happened in the past few days to Roxanne as we sat down eating our lunch at the same time.

"Yeah. But, I'm gonna try not to stress too much." I sighed.

"Did you hear? Josh is having another one of his lot ass parties again tonight. We definitely need to go." Roxanne spoke.

"I'm down. Im not sure if you'll be there. God knows what you're doing behind close doors." I shuddered.

"Oh, you know what I'm doing." She smirked.

"Roxanne!" She threw her head back in laughter. I joined in the laughing too until something caught her eye which caused her to sort of frown. I turn my head and it's Blake kissing Stacy.

"Wow..." I scoff. I was gonna have to witness their affection towards each other in public 24/7 now.

"Sorry," Roxanne sighed.

"It's not your fault. Im not dealing with them and I don't give a fuck about their relationship." I shrugged.

It's true. I didn't.

The only person I'm focusing on is Alex.

For now.

"Anyways, you wanna go to Josh's party tonight? You know it's gonna be hella lit," Roxanne mentioned.

"I guess. I just want to get out of the house and away from Alex." I drank some water out my water bottle.

"You know that's impossible since it's you, right?" She gave me that look.

"What do you mean since it's "me"?" I asked her, knowing exactly what it meant.

"He's literally your fiancée and he basically stalked the shit out you even when you guys weren't engaged."

"Hey, it's not like I want to be his fiancée, at all."

"Could you say that to his face?" She smirked.

"Damn right I can," I got up from our table and walked over to where Alex was sitting at his table with his friends.

"Alex," I started, which caused him to turn to face me.

"I do not want to be your fiancé." I stated a little louder than I wanted to.

Everyone oo'd, causing things to be dramatic and everyone's attention towards us.

fuck.

Alex stood up and began towering over me, because of his unusual tall height, and looked me right in the eye.

"What'd you say?"

god his dark, husky voice.

"I said, I don't want to be your fiancé." I repeated.

"Are you sure you want to not be my wife?" He whispered in my ear, "You sure you don't want it to just be me snd you where we can just casually fuck whenever we want and I'd officially be all yours?"

"Fuck you." I mumbled walking back to my seat as some laughters came out as well as cheers, then everyone went back to their conversations.

Roxanne was already throwing her head back in laughter as I made the walk of shame back to our table.

you win this time, Alex.

****
"This party is litttt!"

I decided to wear a red Chain Strap Bodycon Mini Dress that if I bent down, it would completely show my ass, with some white converses and a small backpack. I let my hair down and wore some eyelashes with a tad bit of makeup and some red lipstick.

"I'm gonna see if I can get some head here, I think you should do the same," Roxanne spoke, walking away.

"What happened to being settled down!" I yelled to her over the loud music.

"Never lose your inner slut!" She yelled back sending me a wink, then entered a room.

"Jesus, that woman." I chuckled.

I push my way through the intensively beating music and the already drunken bodies, and make it to the kitchen where the jocks were crowded, as well as Alex.

As soon as I stepped in the kitchen, I got eyed up and down by almost everyone in the room.

I always have, but this time, I don't think their attention was set in the right place.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I hear Alex curse. I hear a bunch of whistles and Alex begins to angrily walk towards me and grabs my wrist and drags me outside.

"Get the off me." I try to get his grip off me till he finally lets go and I cross my arms.

"What the hell do you think you're wearing!?"

"A dress." I respond, taking a gulp of some alcohol I found in a random red cup.

"Your literal asscheeks are out!"

"So?"

"Dominique, this isn't funny."

"It's not like I want to be having this conversation with you right now."

"Dominique, go home and change."

"Fuck no."

"Then I'll take you home."

"No you will not." I disagreed, "I will continue to wear this beautiful dress and you will deal with it. It's not my fault you're that attracted to me." I smirked and strutted back into the kitchen.

"God, you drive me crazy." I hear Alex groan as he walks behind me.

"Hey, everyone!" I stand up on a chair to grab everyone's attention.

"Let's play a game of truth of dare!"

****

IM BACKKK !

hopefully it stays that way.

******

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 149K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
5.1K 180 57
"You are so gosh dang stubborn that it kills me. I don't want you to stay away Alex, but you have to. It is for your safety. I am not good. I will ru...
3.9K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
40.7K 890 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...