Whispers in the Wind

By Chimera_Regarion

Izuku couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if he already lost enough in his life... So why are these... More

Running
Revenge
How can someone survive this?
No words can make it better!
Getting rid of a Nuisance!
Losing Everything
Unwanted
Finally gone!
Chopppy Chop Chop
Missing Piece
Nothing left but Sorrow
Is that - ?!
Why?!
Mistake
Guilt
As simple as that!
Sorry
Home?
Get Out!
No one can escape them!
A new chance!
Who did that?!
Miracle
Uninvited guest
An answer to WHY?!
Gathering
Nothing can stop me!
Meeting of the year
Never give up!

On my own

5.2K 171 10
By Chimera_Regarion

I was soo happy to finally be out and go home. Though I still needed to go home alone, I couldn't help but wonder.

Why was it me?

Why did I survive?

Was it my father's spirit that watched over me?

Why didn't my mother come visit at all?

Why didn't I hear anything from Hitoshi or my class?

Was I that useless?

Did people hate me that much?

Did I deserve what happened?

NO!

I did nothing wrong!

I am sure of that!

This must be a huge mistake but still, how could they?!

No matter how long I pondered over these questions, I never got an answer to them. So, in the end I gave up and just walked home. Even though I didn't have an answer to them they still popped up in my head and it took me a while to think over each and every one of them.

AHHHH!!!

I don't know the answers!

I am certain that I never met Hawks or Dabi before!

How can I offend someone when I never meet them before?!

What was that even supposed to mean family member....

I never harmed anyone besides that stupid Dandelion that All Might loves.

Like seriously Kacchan is the only one I ever hurt and that only in exercises.

How should I even be able to meet them before?

They are famous!

This doesn't make any sense!

Me: *Sigh*... Guess it was just bad luck...

Once I was in front of the doorway of our house, I took out my keys since the hospital still had all my stuff. It was funny how I still had the burned clothes on. No one really care about it. Then again why did no one wonder? A boy walking in burned and bloodied clothes should get some attention. At least from the heroes but I didn't. I even passed Endeavor and he didn't even glance at me. Guess this is how life treats me by now. At least I was alive.

Is this really what I want?

Should I go back or just run away?

What am I even thinking?!

Only because mom didn't visit me doesn't mean she doesn't care!

She might have been just too busy...

Maybe she couldn't even cope seeing me like this...

I am sorry for making you worry mom!

I opened the door and stepped into our home.

Me: Mom, I'm home!

No response.

She should be at home...

Maybe she's doing something...

I should close the door and then change first before approaching her.

Yeah that's what I should do...

No one wants to see their child in bloody cloths.

But I really thought she would greeted me and waited for me.

I really expected her to come towards me the moment I call out at home...

Maybe she didn't hear what happened to me...

No if your child goes missing for a month one would be worried!

...

Then, where is she?

I closed the door behind me and started to walk into the living room. No one was there so I went to the kitchen and found my mom there with her boyfriend. By now I forgot about my clothing. It just slipped my mind since I wanted to see my family!

Me: Mom?

She turned around and that was when I saw her expression. I could feel the anger radiation from her.

Me: Did I do something wrong?

Why is she mad at me?

Was I not supposed to come back?

Why is Yagi even here?!

WAIT!

I am still in bloody cloths!

AHH!

I forgot to change them first!

Still why is that walking talking blood leaking stick here?

Did he tell her some lies about me again!

That guy is just bad news!

My mom and her partner were both preparing a meal together and she still had a knife in her hand as she turned around. Mixed in with the anger I could feel coming from her, I felt scared.

Me: Mo-

Yagi: Don't you dare call the love of my life that!

Me: Bu-

Yagi: Why couldn't you die?

Me: Huh...

These words hit me hard and I could feel the ground underneath me crumble. The whole time I was telling myself that my mother was too busy to see me. That she hasn't forgotten me. Though I knew I was lying and I wanted to know the real reason why she didn't come to me at all.

Yagi: Get out of our sight brat!

Me: Are you not happy to se-

Mother: Don't you dare call me your mother! There is no place for a bitch like you who lost its quirk!

Me: But-

Yagi: Didn't you hear! Are you deaf?

I didn't hear. I heard every word and I was crying. I couldn't help it anymore. This was not something I wanted nor could think that would happen. So why was she angry at me? Why was she treating me like that?

Me: Mom?!

The moment my mother stabbed the knife into the cutting board I jumped away from her but it was already too late. She already grabbed my wrist, pulled me towards her and then slapped me. In conclusion to that I fell down and even somehow managed to accidentally throw the plates down... Oh how mad my mother looked at me. Though I couldn't do anything but sob and cry even harder because of the pain I felt of the shards in my palm. Yes, I did lean myself on the floor and put my hands on the shards to get up again. It hurt and everything was spinning.

Me: *Sob* ... Mom...

That was the final straw for her as she grabbed me by my hands and pulled me out of the kitchen to the car and through me in.

There was nothing I could have done at all and since I didn't want to feel more pain, I just let her do as she pleased. In the end all I did was obey her will and just sit there do nothing. Not soon after that she also went inside the car and we started to drive somewhere. I didn't have a single thing on me.

My mother just drove all the way without saying anything to me and before I knew it the car stopped. I didn't dare to look outside the window and so I just sit there and looked down that was until the door to my side opened.

Mother: Get out!

I did nothing like that and so she grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out.

Mother: LISTEN WHEN I TALK TO YOU!

She threw me on the street and when I looked up at her, she was glaring at me.

Mother: Get up!

I did what she said this time. Now I knew what was awaiting me when I wouldn't obey her. She then walked passed me telling me to follow her and I did what she said.

Little did I know where she drove me to or why we were there. If I knew that this would be the last time I would have seen my mother or would have been on my own, then I would have at least grabbed some of my items but what's done was done now.

I was completely on my own now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.7K 21
How long can one endure all the humiliation, bullying and suicial batings until it was too much? Who knows! However, there was one person who would f...
182K 5.7K 20
Thanks to Izuku's quirk, he was left behind, abandoned by his own mother. For her, his wings were a curse and not a blessing, including his healing q...
113K 5.1K 30
A shadow is a hero that works in the shadows of a limelight hero, doing everything they can to ensure that their hero wouldn't die. However what happ...
206K 10.9K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...