Strangers to Friends, Friends...

By natxwanda

Scarlett Johansson x Intersex female Business Women x Actress G!P More

Background
1
|| 𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥𝕒||
|| 𝕐.𝕆.𝕌||
||𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕄𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥||
|| ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 ||
||𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖||
||𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦||
||ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖||
|| 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖 ||
|| 𝟛 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝔽𝕠𝕠𝕝 ||
|| 𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤 ||
|| 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕤 ||
|| 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ||
|| 𝕊𝕠𝕟!? ||
|| 𝕀 𝔸𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| 𝟚 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||
|| ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘 ||
|| It's Better Than ever||
||Chapter 22||
|| Home ||
Love

|| 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕟 ||

4.9K 152 4
By natxwanda

Alex's POV

So it's now the next day. Scarlett and the Infinity war cast is promoting the movie that comes out in a month and she asked me to be her date at the premier and I obviously said yes. Rose is going to stay with my mom the day of the premier when we go to LA, so yay to traveling. I'm in Scarlett's dressing room on the phone with my assistant while Scarlett gets her make up done.

~Phone Call~

Alex: No I just need one thing and you can take leave with pay til I get back to New York.

Rita: When are you leaving?

Alex: Well Scarlett has a interview with Jimmy Kimmel next week so we'll probably leave Manhattan this weekend.

Rita: What's this one thing?

Alex: Have the CFO of OBC have an office ready when I arrive. I haven't been showing up to work and I need to sign a couple investment papers and a couple contracts.

Rita: You got boss. How much are you paying me while your gone?

Alex: Ima give you about 50,000 since I don't feel like paying you while I'm back too.

Rita: Are you always this straight forward? You give me all your work to-

Alex: You applied for a job at O'Brien Consolidated. You wanted to be an assistant and you are a assistant for the CEO and owner of O'Brien Consolidated. You don't work for the CFO or COO you work for me and so do they. You wanna apply for another job? Go ahead because I can have another you within a day and you'll be gone. So listen when I say I am YOUR boss. Ok? I'm the CEO and you're just someone who is supposed to fetch me coffee or have my contracts on my desk when I say so. If I don't say so then you don't get paid. Understand how this works?

Rita: I have done nothing but treat you with respect when you treat me like shit. You think you're so above people you can just pay a shit load of money and not have consequences for it.

Alex: *chuckles* you're fired. Oh and Rita, I don't think I'm above people because I was a celebrity or a company owner. To be honest I'm one of the top respected female CEO's in the world. Your money will be sent to your bank account. Thank you for your services but they are no longer needed as are you.

~call ended~

Once the call ended Scarlett gets called onto the stage and I turn on the tv that's showing Jimmy and Scarlett's conversation. During the interview Jimmy mentions my relationship with her and her face goes blank as she touches her stomach. All I want to do right now is run out there and give her a comforting hug.

~Interview~

Jimmy: So Scarlett... Are you and Alex O'Brien together?

Scarlett: Yes. We are in a healthy relationship and she treats my daughter like her own.

Jimmy: Mind telling us about this newly relationship?

Scarlett: Well I made the first move obviously. I don't know but something about her relationship with Rose is what made start to fal- like her. She's also been there for me since my break up with Colin and it was weird because the day I broke up with Colin was the same day I met her and She helped me with my personal problems.

Jimmy: She sounds like a keeper.

Scarlett: She is.

Jimmy: Is there anything you can tell me about the new Avengers movie?

Scarlett: I wish I could honestly but I don't have the confirmation to give you anything

~End of the Interview~

I turn off the TV when I get a call from Lizzie. I answer the phone and put it on speaker.

~Phone call~

Alex: Hello mothafucka

Lizzie: Bitch you'll never guess what Dylan said to me!

Alex: Did he do something wrong?

Lizzie: What? No, no, no, he said I love you!

Alex: Lizzie that's amazing! When did he say it?

Lizzie: When we got back to your house last night. Where we're you guys tho? You guys didn't come home last night too.

Alex: Oh after Scar's interviews we're going home so I can pack a few things for our flight this weekend.

Lizzie: Okay. So I'll see you after the interview?

Alex: Yeah... also can you cook lunch?

Lizzie: sure. What do you want?

Alex: Avocado toast?

Lizzie: My favorite. See you soon.

Alex: See you soon

~call Ended~

After the call I lay on the couch but the moment I lay down Scarlett walks in. "Baby you ready to go?" Scarlett asked getting her purse.

"Yeah." I get up and follow her out.

When we head out we're bombarded with paparazzi, lots and lots of paparazzi. I swear I'm going to punch one of em' day. Once we get in the backseat Scarlett's driver takes us to my house.

Once we get my house we go to the kitchen and see Lizzie and Dylan talking. "Hey guys" is all I say as I take 2 avocado toast for me and Scarlett.

"Hey, we weren't expecting you guys until later" Dylan said with a greeting smile.

"Hi. I'll be right back." I say and go to the back yard where the pool is.

~Phone call~

Feige: Hello?

Alex: I'll take you up on that offer.

Feige: Cool. So we're reshooting the post credit seen and that's where you come in. I'll send the scrip to your office in LA since you will be joining the premier for Avengers Infinity war right?

Alex: Yeah. Totally.

Feige: You can't tell anyone about this. Not even Scarlett.

~phone call ended~

Ouch. I can't tell the one person who can just walk out my life taking Rose with her. That hurts. I go back to the kitchen and eat my avocado toast. Scarlett and her driver went to pick Rose up from school, while I'm stuck at home packing for the premier. Plus I haven't been in LA since I found out Melissa cheated and I wanted a break from and haven't returned since. Which was about 8-7 years ago.

~~

When Rose came back with Scarlett, Scarlett looked pissed and Rose's lip was quivering. "Rose go to your room please." Scarlett said with frustration in her voice causing me and Lizzie to look at her.

"Mama-"

"Rose please... just go to your room!" Scarlett repeats herself and Rose does as she's told. Scarlett exits the room and I follow her to our room and she just sits on the end of the bed and I sit next to her.

"What happened? Why'd you snap at Rose like that? What's she do wrong baby?" I ask trying to see if I can defend the 4 year old who is probably sitting in her room balling her eyes out.

"She punched a kid in school today." She responds.

"Did you ask her why?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Let her explain her side of the story baby. You got only one side which is the school's side. There's probably some details you missed or what her teacher missed" I tell her as I rub her back.

"Yeah, you're probably right. You know you're always right for something." She say as she hugs me.

Scarlett gets up and goes to talk to Rose. 10 minutes later she comes with a guilty look. "What's with the face baby?" I say when I look up from my phone.

"Rose said she punched the kid because he was making fun of her and and how her mom is dating another girl." She responds.

"And what did you say?" I ask again.

"I said that I'll let it slide this one time but if the kid keeps bullying you, you tell me or Alex since you think of her as a parent." I smile and bring her onto my lap.

"So I'm one of Rose's parental figures?" I ask with a smirk.

"You are. Oh and also you're finally mine." She says as she leans down and kisses me. She gets off me and lays down and I lay down next to her. "I love you" she says as she turns over to me.

"Nooo I wanted to say it first! Restart." I say baby like.

"You're such a child." She responds to my actions.

"Babyyy restart!" I whine.

"Fine you big baby."

"I love you." I say with innocence laced in my voice.

"I love you too Alex Chase O'Brien I always will." Scarlett says making me whine, "What now?"

"Stop being cute it's making my heart flutter." I say as I blush slightly.

"*gasp* Is THE Alex O'Brien blushing!?" Scarlett teases.

"Stopppp" I blush harder causing her to laugh and cuddle into my side.

"It's getting late we should probably get some rest my love." Scarlett says ending the jokes.

"Okay. I love you Scarlett Ingrid Johansson." I say with sincerity in my voice.

"I love you too Alex Chase O'Brien." She uses the same tone as mine and we both fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 50
scarlett/natasha daughter one shots
422 23 9
My London Girl rewrite 【SOCIAL MEDIA AU】 (Scarlett Johansson × fem!oc) ❗Mild language will be used in this story❗
329K 10.7K 39
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. The two women met through One Night Stand, both didn't know that it will be the start of something n...
339K 8.2K 91
These are my tumblr imagines and I decided to put them on wattpad too :) It has some Scarlett Johansson imagines in here as well <3