Star gazing

By paperisyummy

Mirage is a SeaWing SandWing who is finally getting to go to Jade Mountain Academy. *************************... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Winglets
Chapter 3 - continued
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (tw)
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

14 4 0
By paperisyummy

     As they landed, a NightWing ran up to them. It looked at a scroll, then at them. "The family of Droplet and  Heatstroke?" 

"Yep. That's us." His mother said. "This is Sail," She said, flicking her tail in Sail's direction. "And Mirage." "Great! These are your scrolls with all the information you could possibly need!" The NightWing handed them two scrolls each, and went to the next landing family. Mirage rolled open a scroll labeled "Winglets"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.6K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
187K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
117K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
484K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...