MY BABY'S BABY

By InsaneMind000

🌼🌼🌼 Where Taehyung is Jungkook's everything, he loves Tae more than anyone of anything in this whole world... More

Before You Read....
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

VI

5.3K 220 51
By InsaneMind000

"Kookie~~ stop, you're messing them more"

"Baby, I'm just helping you"

"Helping? This is what you call helping, kookie"
"See how messily you're folding ggukie's new clothes...and these toys, why you even unwrapped them?..."

Jungkook looked down while pouting at Tae's continuous cute scoldings.

(Today, Tae had gone for his fortnightly prenatal care check up with Jin. And on his way back home his eyes fell on a newly inaugurated baby store.
.....Then what?
He almost emptied the entire store, buying every second thing he saw. After that he also went shopping for Jungkook and himself as well and spended rest of the day there in shopping mall.

And at 10:00 when Jungkook arrived home from the company, his eyes widened finding his baby surrounded by countless baby accessories, toys, clothes etc. Taehyung sitting on floor was busy in arranging them alone, wearing a fond smile on his cherry lips. And 'that different glow' on his face that Jungkook had rarely seen before was adoring his already pretty face to next level.
He too sat down beside him not minding his growling stomach which then was full by seeing Tae's happiness. )

"Kookie, you don't know anything. Is this how you'll become 'world's best Dad' ?
"This how you're going to take care of our ggukie-"

"Ggukie?" Jungkook raised his head up "Baby, you already named our lil one without even telling me?"

"I didn't tell you?"

"No, you didn't."

"....It's your fault" Taehyung blurted out looking everywhere but not the person infront of him.

"Now, this is also my fault?" Jungkook pouted.

"Yes cuz you didn't ask me"

"Oh..then..it's surely my fault, I'm sorry"
He said while trying his best not to smile in between.

"Taegguk.....I named our baby 'Taegguk'"
"Is it good, kookie?"

(a/n- •they know the gender of the baby and I don't think there's a need to tell how
•also Tae is now 1 and half month pregnant)

"Nothing can be better than this. It's sweet.. just like you" Jungkook smiled fondly looking at Tae.

"Really?" He grinned in bliss.

"Hm" Jungkook nodded while smiling but frowned seeing the sudden change in Tae's expression.

"Kookie, you must have thought of a name too, but I...." he said in small voice.

"It's ok baby, your 'name' is far far better than what I had thought and also..." he stretched on of his arms to reach Tae's cheek. He cupped it,caressing it gently with his thumb.
"If you're still feeling bad for not letting me decide our lil one's name then...how about compensating it with one more b-"

Taehyung immediately slapped off his hands and hid his flustered face with the plushie he was holding in his hand.

Jungkook chuckled as he softly pulled down the plushie, revealing Tae's now red face.
"Don't ever hide this blushing face from me, you don't know how much I love this shy smile of yours"
"And also I was just teasing you" he further added with grin.

"Now go to sleep, see it's already 12. we'll arrange rest of the things tomorrow ok?."

"But kookie, you didn't tell me if you liked these things or not?"

"I like you so I like all the things that you like" he said giving a quick glance at the stuffs Tae had bought but furrowed his brows when eyes fell on a certain thing.

"Baby, All these things are ok but...why you bought this guitar?"

"For Ggukie"

"Don't you think you bought it too soon?" He chuckled.

"I know but..." he went to Jungkook with guitar which seemed too huge in his small arms as he sat on his lap.

"Till then you can teach 'me' how to play it"

"And who told you, I can play guitar?"
Jungkook asked wrapping him in his arms, placing his chin on his shoulder.

"Jin hyung, he showed me your university time photographs. You even played it in Music Fest and won the first prize. Didn't you?" Taehyung tilted his head a little to Jungkook's side only to get a quick peck on his right cheek.

"Hm..I did."
"So you want to learn playing it?"

Taehyung nodded excitedly gaining a throaty chuckle from his husband.

"Ok"
"Let's start by learning 'Em chord', the most basic one."
Jungkook helped Tae holding and balancing guitar properly. As Tae was sitting on his lap so it was quite easy for him to do so. He then took hold of Tae's hands placing one at fretboard and other on the string notes.

"Index finger on the II fret of A string"
.
"Middle finger on the II fret of D string"
.
"Now...press down on the the strings with your finger tips....apply some pressure and..."

"ouch"

"Does it hurt?"

"A bit, but I'm ok"

"You'll get used to this little pain when you start playing it regularly, hm?"

Taehyung nodded before concentrating on the guitar lesson again.

"make sure not touch other strings, strike the all now"

"Woah!" Taehyung grinned widely when strings hit the right note.

"Sounds good?"

"Sooooooo good"
.
.
"Now?"
.
.
Kookie?"

".......um...you smell so nice..."
Jungkook whispered sniffing Tae's silky smooth hairs, placing soft kisses on his nape and sides of neck.

"Is it so?"
.
Taehyung smiled shyly before lightly pushing Jungkook away.
.
"Thank you, now stop getting distracted and teach me the next chord. I want to learn more" He uttered gaining a pout from Jungkook.

"I'll definitely teach you more" Jungkook said taking the guitar from his hand and keeping it aside.
.

"But not now, it's toooo late you should sleep now"

"But kookie~"

"No buts"

"Ok I'll sleep but first you have to sing me a song, the same song which you sang in the Music Fest at your uni."
Here, take it" he passed the guitar to Jungkook.

"So stubborn, aren't you"

"I'm a Husband of stubborn like you, what do you expect else?

"using my words against me, hm?"

"Can't I?"

"Only you can." Jungkook uttered to which Taehyung proudly smiled.

Jungkook leaned his back on the couch
"I named this song as 'still with you'"

"You named it,kookie?... it means you have written the song you're going to sing?"
Taehyung asked curiously as he leaned down his head to the couch, positioning himself towards Jungkook.

Jungkook hummed before moving his fingers on guitar strings.

Taehyung found himself awestruck at the magic Jungkook was doing with his fingers, still unaware of the real magic which was not in his fingers but in melodious honey voice.

"Nal seuchineun geudaeui yeoteun geu moksori
Nae ireumeul han beonman deo bulleojuseyo
.
.
.
.
.
Seoro balgeoreumi an majeul sudo itjiman
Geudaewa hamkke i gireul geotgo sipeoyo
Still with you"

Taehyung wiped his tears that fell down from his eyes unconsciously.

"Kookie, your voice...it has the power to heal any pain..........it's magical.........It can make anyone fall in love with you.....it's Euphonious!

"Baby, aren't you exaggerating it too much?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Exaggerating? I'm stating facts, kookie"
He sat properly.
"You know, you did a big mistake by choosing wrong profession, you should be a singer instead."

"Really?" Jungkook let out a throaty laugh to which Taehyung frowned.

"Kookie, why you always take everything said by me as a joke?"

"Baby, when did I?" Jungkook immediately protested only to get a glare from Taehyung.

"His pregnancy mood swings are no joke, Jungkook. so it's better not to annoy your baby more " Jungkook nodded to himself before taking hold of Tae's hands.

"I'll never do it again and will always listen to you sincerely, I promise"

"Good boy" Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hairs and giggled.
"Also I want to learn playing this song, you'll teach it to me, right?"

"Definitely.
.
"Now..." Jungkook stood up and placed his hand infront of Taehyung. But the boy raised his arms instead of taking Jungkook's hand.
Jungkook was fast enough to get what his husband was asking, he bent down a little and picked the boy up and headed to the bed, he laid him and covered him with duvet.
Then he leaned down giving soft kisses all over his face making him giggle at every touch.

"Good night,love" He pecked him on his lips for one last time as he turned to walk.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist.

"To take shower, see I'm still in formals"

"Sorr-" Taehyung paused realizing how much the other hate this particular word from him.
He pouted. "ok but Don't take too much time, I want cuddles"

Jungkook nodded, passing a tender smile at him.

He went to the washroom for a quick shower. After changing into pjms he walked out of the washroom. His eyes first went to Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully and then at the toys.
He picked few of them arranging it in the shelves.

"He bought a video game too." Jungkook chuckled while shaking his head at his overly innocent baby.

After settling few more he went to the drawers in search of a particular file.

"Where it is?" He mumbled to himself, eyes still finding that file.

"Kookie~"

Jungkook glanced at Tae.
"Baby, sorry..did I disturb you?"

"Kookie~ come sleewp" Taehyung whined, with barely opened eyes.

"Kookie~"

"Baby, just a minute" he replied scanning few more drawers which were probably of no use.

"What are you *yawn* looking for~?"

He heard another whine from his husband, he tilted his head only to find Taehyung now sitting on the bed with still eyes closed.
Jungkook couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at his cute behavior.

"Your reports, where you kept them?" He asked softly.

"Reports?....ah reports are with Hyungie~" Taehyung mumbled letting his sleepy self to fall back on the soft mattress and soon drifted back in sleep.

Jungkook sighed looking at his careless husband. He then glanced at his wrist watch.
"guess I have to wait till tomorrow"
with this he walked to the bed.

But little did he know those reports had already been torn and trashed down.

__________________________

2 WEEKS LATER~
(At Jeons' Pvt. Ltd. )

"Why I'm missing you so much today" Jungkook muttered tracing his fingers on Taehyung's picture.

"I wonder what you are doing now......... *pout* you must be really busy that you forgot to call me at my lunch break today"

"What you have done to me, Tae?"
He sighed.
"my heart and mind is full of you and only you.... I have completely fallen for you.... and now, every second without you feels like ages to me.... I love you more than anything or anyone in this whole universe
..but....why it scares me sometimes, why I'm af-

His thoughts got interrupted which he's was ranting on his own by the ding sound of servicebell .
He kept Tae's framed photograph back on his office table.

"come in"

An elegant beautiful girl entered the office with a coffee tray in her hand.
She bowed to Jungkook before she said-
"Sir, your coffee"

Jungkook gave a small nod as he signed her to keep it on the table.

"Sir, you forget to order your lunch today, should I-"

"No, It's ok. I don't have appetite today"
"And thank you"
He gave small smile to her who beamed back before leaving the office.

"Even this cup of coffee won't help diverting my mind from missing you"
He sighed.

"Why aren't you picking up my calls tod-"

His lips stretched into a big smile, hearing the ringing sound of his phone.

"Must be my baby"

He immediately pulled out his phone, but frowned as soon as his eyes fell on the caller's ID.

"Hyung?" He muttered to himself before answering the call.

"Yes hyun-"

"J-Jungkook..."

Jungkook stood up hearing trembling voice of Jin.
"Hyung, What's wrong?"

"Jungkook..T-Tae he's in SNU h-hospital"

"T-Tae...hospital?......how? what happened to him? He's ok right? Hyung?"

____________________________________________

"LIFE is the integration of the sum of HAPPINESS and SADNESS with respect to TIME with the limits BIRTH to DEATH."

-Debopriyo Paul.

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 8.3K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
940K 53.9K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
133K 7.5K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...
484K 26.5K 85
"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care and protection". Taehyung shouted clenc...