Kin And The Killer

By Ja2Anjelica

Creatures Of The Night.... .... Vreemde-Kin is left with no choice when a series of vampire attacks are happe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven ⭐
Chapter Eight ⭐
Chapter Nine ⭐
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven ✅
Chapter Twelve ✅
Chapter Thirteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Fourteen ⭐💚
Chapter Fifteen ⭐💚
Chapter Sixteen ✅
Chapter Seventeen ✅
Chapter Eighteen *
Chapter Nineteen ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty *
Chapter Twenty-one *
Chapter Twenty-two ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-three *
Chapter Twenty-four ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-five ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-six ⭐ 💚
Chapter Twenty-seven *
Chapter Twenty-eight ⭐💚
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-one ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five 💋
Chapter Thirty-six *
Chapter Thirty-seven ⭐💚
Chapter Thirty-eight ⭐
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight**
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-three

Chapter Forty-six

11 2 0
By Ja2Anjelica

Narrated by JASON

I woke up and Kin leaned over me. She gently slapped me to make sure I wake up sooner. "Jason," she whispered.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "What?"

She grinned, "something really bad happened. Ryan died in his sleep," her smile got bigger and she bit her lower lip.

"What? How?" I winced. I can't let her know I killed that man, what if she thinks I'm cold and heartless? And what if that chases her away? I can't have that.

She's going to think that all the rumours about me are true, or could be true. I killed him in his sleep and I'm out here wishing I did it with my bare hands. Maybe I am everything they said I am.

She shrugged, "I don't know, but they say his heart melted,"

I chuckled.

"Jason, it's kind of not funny. But his heart disappeared from his chest, that's strange, right? How does that even happen?"

I briefly closed my eyes. It's better if she thinks he died of natural causes. I opened my eyes and looked at her, she pinched my nose and giggled. "You're funny as hell, but you should probably get off from my chest,"

She nodded her head, "And what if I don't wanna?" She joked in a low tone.

Is she teasing me?

I wriggled my arms out of my covers and grabbed her arms and flipped her over. Now I was on top of her. She giggled, "okay. Okay. You got me, now get off from me. I'm not done spreading the news,"

"And what if I don't wanna?"

She rolled her eyes and smirked, "ha-ha. You're hilarious,"

I smirked and got up from on top of her and headed to my bathroom. When I got out, she was out by then. I promised the twins that I would go to doctor Carpenter so that's exactly what I did.

I knocked on his office door and he called me in. He smiled when he saw me, "please. Take a seat,"

I did just that, "so, how was the vaccination?"

I grinned, "it has awoken my powers some more. Thanks, how often should I take it?"

"For best results? Twice a year, every six months,"

I nodded my head, "okay," I looked into his eyes, "but only I won't be here long enough to get my second dose,"

"That's okay, they help. But all of it all comes from you, it's your power. If you focus on it, you can pull it out yourself. Which is safer because you learn to control it and not it control you," he locked his fingers and his smile softened, "so what do you mean by you won't be here long enough?"

"The staff doesn't even know where Crystal Moon is. It's protected by magic,"

He didn't say anything. He leaned back into his seat and I logged out of his mind because I could tell he was thinking about it. I didn't want to invade.

"Jason!"

I instantly tapped back into his mind, "come by my office tomorrow. I have to go home and find a job there, our searches are being monitored here. But wait, I have no idea where this place is. How will I find job openings? Or homes for sale?"

"Jesus. Now that's a question, I'll have to ask, Kin. She knows that side of the town more,"

He nodded his head, "we just sat there in silence, am I right? Anything you need?"

"No, I just wanted to know about the doses,"

"Please tell me before the end of the day, I genuinely want to help my girls,"

I smiled. He truly loves them. "I will,"

"Well, thanks, doctor Carpenter. I'll have to see you in six months then."

I left his office. Kin has got to tell me and we have to ask Max if living in the cave is going to work out for him. I truly hope it's only temporary.

I sat down by their table, they were all still having breakfast. Cara looked at me and gave me a wink. "Did you speak to him? What did he say?"

"I did. Kin wants to look for work in Crystal Moon but don't know the sites to access. It is, after all, a very private city,"

"Don't worry about that. I'll write him a few suggestions and sneak it in his pocket,"

"Just don't get caught," Max warned, "you could be killed for that,"

"Don't worry, I'll be so fast that the cameras won't even pick it up,"

"So this is happening?" Cara asked and squeaked, "I can't wait,"

Hayden pulled her sister in and gave her a side hug, "Me neither, but what about, Max?"

We all looked at Maxwell, and he at us. "I'll be fine,"

"Jason and I have a cave? Would you be okay to live there on your own until we think of a permanent solution?"

"It's cozy already and Kin and her parents aren't even done with the place,"

She nodded her head, "yeah. It has a couch, a television. A mini-fridge..."

"... A bookshelf, video games a coffee table plus a mini kitchen space,"

He sneered, "honestly. That sounds awesome, a literal man cave. Look, I'm okay with that, even if I could stay forever,"

I chortled, "no. That's kind of Kin and I's space, so not forever,"

"Ooh," Hayden looked at Kin and I, "just your space? What do you two do in there alone?"

Kin's jaw dropped, "what? No! Like you're so... No," she lowered her head and her cheeks reddened. Why? It's not like we're doing what Hayden is implying.

"No, Hayden. We just watch tv, I read my books. She writes about her vampire adventures, and eat snacks. Sometimes we lose track of time, sometimes we have a swim and on other days we nap together on the couch. But I didn't have to get into detail with you,"

She tittered. "Don't you guys think it's weird that we are just sitting in silence most of the time?" She looked at Kin, "I was just teasing. Don't take me seriously,"

Kin nodded her head.

That evening, I lay in my bed. I wanted to do that again, minus the killing. Just have the experience of connecting with someone like that, so I kept doctor Carpenter on my mind before I drifted off.

Perhaps I connected to Ryan because he was the last thing on my mind, or maybe thinking about someone is how you get to them? I wouldn't know, this is all brand new to me. And I love experiencing all of me.

I saw doctor Carpenter, he lay on his bed. I touched his foot and he woke up. He looked around his room, but there was no room. Just blackness. He saw me and sighed.

"Jason? What is this?"

I shrugged, "it's the same thing as me telecommunicating, but only we're both asleep now,"

He nodded his head and stretched himself out, "okay. Did you want to know how it's going?"

I nodded my head, and he grinned.

"Well, it's good. Kin was quick, but she managed to slip me a note. I found the secret city. I love it, saw three homes that I love so far. I do believe the girls are going to love it as well,"

He spoke with a smile on his face. This excites him, and that warmed my heart. They'll be fine and taken care of once they leave.

"One house by the beach, the other in the main centre of the city. The other in ABA Heights,"

I chuckled.

"What?" He asked me.

"Nothing, Kin lives in ABA Heights. So the girls will be close to each other. Always,"

He grinned, "and that's what I want for them. To live either close to Kin or you,"

I shook my head, "no. You have to have thick skin to live in my area. Also, many robberies. You'd all be happy living at the other places you've mentioned. Centre Crystal Moon would also be a delight, it's close to everything. Including the private school,"

He nodded his head, "yes. That I saw, it's close to the hospital. I already submitted my C.V, tell me, how are you all going to escape? I want to leave as soon as possible"

I sighed, "through the secret tunnels,"

"Which secret tunnels?"

I raised my eyebrows, "you don't know it?"

He shook his head. "Never heard of it. Just please make sure that it's real? I don't wanna move and have it be for nothing,"

I nodded my head. "I will, and I'll let you know. But for now, I have to go."

He grinned. "Bye, Jason. And thank you."

I just gave him a small smile, I haven't done anything just yet. Although I do want to help his girls. I closed my eyes and focused again, I could feel my body moving to a whole new place. Then I stood before nothing but a white door.

I pushed it open, and doctor Hart quickly looked around at it. She was still awake, I could tell. She sat by her dresser, removing her makeup.

I walked up to her and stood next to her. She was so beautiful, she stopped removing her makeup and just paused for a long while. Then she cleared her throat, I wondered what it would be like if I touched her skin? So I gently stroked her cheek, she widened her eyes and looked right into mine. I was spooked out. Can she see me?

"W-who's there?" She asked softly. Then she looked over her shoulder. She cleared her throat and picked up her brush and started brushing her hair.

So she can't see me?

After she brushed her luxurious strong healthy hair, she got underneath her covers. Preparing to fall asleep. I should probably be logging out of wherever this is and fall asleep myself.

***

Doctor Webster stood before me, "we haven't got all day," he said and left my room.

I yawned and stretched out. Time to start my day then?

Doctor Hart strapped me into a chair, "this is going to be painful," she warned.

I looked into her big eyes, they seemed worried. I think she likes me. Then she noticed me looking intently into her eyes and let out a little laugh, "what?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I-I think I'll be okay,"

She grinned and tucked some of her red hair behind her ear, "were you in my room last night?"

I just stared at her for a few seconds, "how would that be possible?"

She furrowed her brows then scoffed, "or have you forgotten that you're a witch? You soul travelled my way. Admit it!"

I shook my head. Afraid that she might report me and they would harm me. Like they're about to do right now. "No,"

She nodded her head. She finished strapping me in, and a few doctors entered the room. Then she leaned into me, "every human is a soul, and every soul has a presence. And I know yours by now," she grinned and stepped back, "that's why you should remain calm throughout this whole thing. Okay?"

I slowly nodded my head. What is she doing? So, does she not want me reported for this?

A man smirked, "Jason. The legend himself, you know, you should get yourself a whole new name. Something very villainy, because Jason just isn't scary to me,"

Doctor Webster chuckled, "leave the boy alone. He's not the Jason we all want him to be yet. The murderer, creator of destruction, for now, he's just Jason Miller. But yes, I agree with doctor, Ray. When the day has come, and this boy has shed his skin. Then yes, you need a dark name for your dark soul,"

I flared my nostrils, "that image that you want for me, will never happen. It's my life and how I turn out is a choice, and that's not the path I choose,"

All the doctors laughed in the room. "Tsk-tsk, Jason," doctor Ray said, "you can run from your destiny,"

"Alright everyone," doctor Webster started, "let's start. Jason. Within you is hidden emotions and feelings. We will attempt to bring them out because behind your emotion, lies your powers. We want to get to those. If we can do that, you will be the most powerful being on the planet. Your worth planets my child, and will make us so much money and so much powerful. Imagine someone of your power, working for us? We could control the whole multi-verse,"

All the doctors started laughing again. I did not like the sound of that at all.

He walked up to me and cupped my face, "let's kill your innocence, and set that inner beast free?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
555K 6.6K 26
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
112K 11.6K 31
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...