The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

By mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... More

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Season 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 5

2.9K 71 11
By mchitica31

Family ties

Allison had woken up early to cover Damon's tracks. Even though she was mad at him he was still her brother. She walked into Stefan's room and saw Damon was in there as well. "There I covered your stupid tracks now if you ever do something like that again I will rip your heart out," Allison said as she walked up to Damon and stuck her hand in his chest gripping his heart.

"Argh got it," Damon said grabbing his chest in pain once she took her hand out. "Good morning by the way brothers." She said as she left the room. "She's still scary," Stefan said. "Yup. But you haven't seen her without her humanity she's worse." Damon said then stuck the paper cutter into Stefan's stomach. "This is John Varvatos, dude. Dick move." He said leaving the room.

Allison and Stefan stood on the doorstep of The Gilbert Residence. Stefan rang the doorbell and Allison heard the footsteps of Elena. "Hi," Stefan said as Elena opened the door. "Jeremy's in the kitchen," Elena told Allison as she dragged Stefan up to her room. "Uh, thanks!" Allison yelled up at Elena. She walked towards the kitchen and sat at the table. "Hey Jenna, Jer" Allison greeted. "Hello, Allison." Jenna greeted. "Allison! Hi, do you wanna come up to my room so we could talk?" Jeremy asked as he saw her and grabbed her hand to drag her away from Jenna.

"Keep the door open!" Jenna yelled up at them. "Ew." Both Jeremy and Allison said as they passed Elena's room and saw Stefan and Elena making out. "Look I just wanna say I'm really sorry about yesterday I didn't mean to," Jeremy said. "It's okay don't worry I'm fine," Allison told him. "You wanna go to the Grill?" Jeremy asked her. "Sure," Allison said. They walked down the stairs and straight out the door.

Jeremy and Allison sat at the bar of the grill talking when they heard Vicki and Tyler talking. "You realize you had to ask him to ask you, right?" Jeremy said once Tyler left and Vicki was closer to them. "You figure if you dress up like a respectable young lady he'll finally treat you like one?" Jeremy said. "Screw you, Jeremy," Vicki said. "Stop being an ass," Allison said slapping the back of his head. "You know you're making the wrong choice, yet you make it anyway. It's sad." Jeremy said ignoring Allison. "Ugh!" Vicki scoffed then walked away. "If you're trying to win her over that's not how you do it," Allison said leaving money on the counter then walking away.

As Allison was leaving she heard her name being called. "Oh hey, Bonnie." Allison greeted. "Are you taking anyone to the founder's party?" Bonnie asked her. "Uh, no are you asking me out, Bennett?" Allison asked teasing the girl. "Yeah sort of just Elena and Caroline are taking your brothers and I don't want to go alone," Bonnie told her. "Well I mean it does hurt that I was the last choice but sure I'll go with you see you later." Allison blew a kiss to her then walked away and went home to get ready.

Allison and Bonnie walked up to the steps of the Lockwood Mansion with their arms linked together. "Hello, Bonnie you look beautiful. And who might this be?" Mrs.Lockwood asked.  "I'm Allison Salvatore," Allison said shaking Mrs.Lockwood's hand. "Salvatore? Is your brother Damon?" She asked her. "Yes he is and I have another brother named Stefan he should be here soon," Allison told her. "That's lovely we'll come on in and enjoy the party." Mrs.Lockwood said then left to greet another guest.  "I'm gonna go look for Caroline will you be fine by yourself?" Bonnie asked her. "Of course go ahead," Allison told her as she spotted Damon at the bar.

"So what's your game with Caroline?" She asked as she approached him. "Well I'm just using her as my personal blood bag she won't be around for much longer," Damon said taking a sip of his bourbon. "As much as I don't like her you can't do that Damon and you know that," Allison told her brother then took his drink and left.

Allison ended up finding Matt and looked at all the historical items that were donated to the party. She told him all about the historical facts and the importance of the items.  Allison saw Stefan and Elena were in there as well. "Uh, I'm gonna go find Tyler," Matt told her. "Yeah bye, Matt," Allison said giving him a small smile.

"Look at all these familiar names on the original guest registry." Allison heard Elena say as she approached her and Stefan. "Sheriff William Forbes, Mayor Benjamin Lockwood. Is that Damon Salvatore, Allison Salvatore, and Stefan Salvatore?" Elena asked confused.  "The original Salvatore siblings. Allison Salvatore was rumored to be a witch. " Allison said finally making her presence known.

"Oh my god, Allison you seriously need to stop scaring me like that. "Sorry," Allison said with a small chuckle. "Yes, our ancestors. A tragic story really." Damon said as he entered the room with Caroline. "We don't need to bore them with stories of the past," Stefan told his siblings. "It's not boring, Stefan. I'd love to hear more about your family." Elena told him. "Well, I'm bored. I wanna dance. And Damon won't dance with me." Caroline said.

"Mm-mm," Damon said. "Could I just borrow your date?" Caroline asked Elena. "Oh uh..." "I don't really dance," Stefan said interrupting Elena. "Of sure, he does. You should see him waltz, the jitterbug, the moonwalk. He does it all. Isn't that right little brother." Allison said smiling. "You wouldn't mind would you Elena?" Caroline asked. "It's up to Stefan," Elena said. "Well sorry, but I'm not gonna take no for an answer," Caroline said as she grabbed Stefan's hand and dragged him away to the dance floor.

Now it was just Allison, Damon, and Elena. "I want to apologize to you for being such a world-class jerk the other night when I tried to kiss you." Damon apologized to Elena. "Huh well, that's a first," Allison commented. "There's no excuse," Damon said ignoring Allison. "My therapist says I'm acting out, trying to punish Stefan and maybe sometimes Allison," Damon told her. "For what?" Elena asked. "Don't worry it's all in the past. We don't want to bring it up. Let's just say that the men and the only woman in the Salvatore family have been cursed with sibling rivalry. And it all started with the original Salvatore siblings." Allison told her. "Well this was a lovely chat but I need a drink I'll see you guys later," Allison said leaving the room to find someone to feed on.

When Allison finished feeding on a worker she compelled him to forget and went to find Bonnie. "Hey!" She said as she finally found Bonnie in the dining room. "Where have you been all night?" Bonnie asked her. "I was walking around socializing with people," Allison told her. "Look around. What's missing? Flames, the candles. Why aren't they lit? There are matches in the kitchen." Mrs.Lockwood told the server.

She smiled at the girls before leaving the room. "Bitch." Both Bonnie and Allison said. Bonnie went up to the candle then stared at it. "What are you doing?" Allison asked even though she knew the witch was trying to see if she actually had powers. "Nothing let's go," Bonnie said starting to leave the room when she noticed a candle was lit so she turned and saw all the candles were lit. "Oh my god," Allison said. "I need to go. Don't say anything to anyone please." Bonnie said as she left the room.

When all the people left Allison stood behind to look for Stefan as she hadn't seen him since earlier. She passed one of the rooms and heard talking. "Did you get the Gilbert watch?" She heard sheriff Forbes ask. "She claims it's packed away in her parent's things." She then heard Mrs. Lockwood say. "I can get it." Logan Fell said. "Good we're gonna need it." Sheriff Forbes said. "Are you sure?" Mayor Lockwood asked. "Five bodies drained of blood. I'm certain." Sheriff Forbes told him. "They've come back," Fell said. Allison stopped listening then sped to Elena's house.

She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Finally, the door opened and revealed Elena. "Hey, can I come in I need to talk to you about something?" Allison asked. "Um it's pretty late we can talk tomorrow in the morning," Elena told her. "Sure uh that's fine I'll go," Allison said starting to leave. "Wait why don't you spend the night it's pretty late," Elena told her. "Are you sure I don't want to impose," Allison said? "No, it's totally fine to come on in," Elena said. "Thanks," Allison told her then closed the door.
———————————————————————-

Allison's Dress for the
founder's party at the top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.9K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...
11.4K 442 30
หšโ‚Šยทโžณโฅ AU/alternate canon "A love that transcends time, falling into a new soul each generation again and again through eternity. And so shall this go...
175K 6K 85
๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ - โ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง?โž...
52.8K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...