A Beautiful Day | ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✓

By googiebunV

"Because everything that happen to us is such a beautiful day" When we finally talk to each other. When we l... More

Introduction
1. Admiring
2. Be Friended
3. Bouquet of Flowers
4. Brother In Law
5. Time Together
6. Endless Letter
7. Found You
9.Having Fun
10. I Love You
11. Just Let Us Be
12. Keep Lying
13.Let's Proof That
14.No One Will Know
15. On The Edge
16. Pay A Visit
17. Questions & Answer
18. Rapid Heartbeat
19. Surprises Is Waiting
20. The End

8. Getting Together

2.7K 116 13
By googiebunV

Today is the day!

His first-ever date!

Jungkook was bouncing everywhere while Jimin looking at him rubbing his head and face.

"Kookie..." He call him sighing.

"Yes?" Jungkook turn around and face Jimin who has his face buried in the cushion.

"It's almost time, don't you want to get ready?" Jimin asked still having his face in the cushion.

Jungkook gasp and run to his room opening his wardrobe. "What do I wear?"  then he remember Taehyung's voice asking him "Can you wear them on the date?"

Okay, he need to do something but he is nervous because it will be his first time wearing these clothes outside.

Jimin, as if sensing his brother's nervousness open the door of his brother's room, leaning on the door.

"Do you want some help baby brother?"

Without looking at Jimin he nod. Jimin sigh and rolled his eyes and look at Jungkook searching for his skirt and sweater.

"You want to wear that?" He asked shocked. He is happy of course, but he doesn't know if Jungkook is okay with it. He seem so against the idea of wearing them outside.

Jungkook turn at Jimin. "Yeah, taetae want me to wear it. He said if I'm uncomfortable he will wear it too"

Jimin nod. He know he can trust Taehyung. Now all he need to do is help his lost brother and calm him down.

(I'm legit searching for the meaning of loss, lose, and lost to know which one fit the sentence 😂)

They start their fashion show. After a few minutes of trying all the clothes, Jimin was not satisfied.

"Okay this is the last, try this"

Jungkook grab the clothes from Jimin's hand and went to change them. He come out from the bathroom and twirl around for Jimin.

"How is it?" He stop twirling and asked Jimin. Jimin look from his head to his toe and clap his hands.

"Now there's my soft baby. You just need a little touch-up. Then you're done"

>>>

"Andddd done"

"Some advice, if you want to tease Taehyung, you just need to unbutton the first button okay?"

Jungkook nod. "What about the second?"

Jimin look at Jungkook seriously. "That's your limit if you want to walk"

Jungkook shrug. "Okay" he run downstairs hiding his red face with the sweater paw.

They wait for Taehyung to arrive. Jungkook was getting something upstairs when Taehyung arrive.

So Jimin was the one who open the door and greet Taehyung. Taehyung was shocked to see Jimin in Infront of him. "Where-"

"Shhhh, get in," Jimin said cutting him off. Taehyung shut his mouth and walk inside, sitting on the sofa.

When he heard footsteps, he quickly look up and he didn't expect he will stop breathing. Jungkook on the other hand was shocked to see Taehyung is here.

Jungkook look at Taehyung's reaction but the older are just checking him out him with eyes wide open. "Damn" that's the only word that come out of his mouth.

Jungkook's cheek heat up at the older reaction. Jimin snap his finger in front of Taehyung's face. "Stop staring at my baby brother Taehyung"

"Not my fault your brother is gorgeous" Taehyung said when he snapped out from whatever he is dreaming.

Taehyung walk toward the younger and hug him. Jungkook hug and back and look at Taehyung, scanning his outfit.

Jungkook giggle and said, "you like this style huh?"

Taehyung hum. He know what Jungkook is talking about. He love wearing a skirt with a jacket.

(The boots match with their outfit right? If it didn't please ignore it?)

"Now let's go" Taehyung suddenly said. He drag the younger one out of his house and into his car.

"Take care of my brother Kim Taehyung!!" They heard Jimin shout. So the older shout back, "I will!!"

They're sitting in the car comfortably when suddenly Taehyung's teasing mode is on.

"I already have seen you in a skirt. Can't wait to see you wearing a short, or dress or thigh high socks" Taehyung said, his hand on the other thigh.

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's hand and pout. "Then you must wear it too. We can play dress-up" Jungkook suggest cutely.

Taehyung chuckle and take Jungkook's hand and clasp it together, resting on Jungkook's thigh.

•••

They arrive at a cafe. The cafe is cozy, they are greeted with a fresh smell of flower or something. The smell is so fresh.

Jungkook grip the older hand and drag him to the empty table. They sit down and look at the menu.

They order their food. The food arrived not so long after that. The waiter look at them.

"You guys are cute together" Jungkook and Taehyung are startled by the voice. Taehyung smile, "Thank you," he said to the waiter.

The waiter giggle. "I'm glad I'm not wrong," the waiter said, walking away.

Taehyung turn to look at Jungkook, a smile still on his face. "Look baby, we are not even together yet, people already think we are cute"

Jungkook blush and smile rolling his eyes playfully. "Eat your food Taetae," he said avoiding the topic.

They do their things through the time in the cafe. They pay the bill because "we didn't agree to anything" and go to the park for a peaceful walk.

They're walking along the lake in the park, hand in hand inside Taehyung's jacket. Taehyung's thumb brushed on Jungkook's knuckles softly.

The time Taehyung did it Jungkook was a blushing mess because 'this is in my list to do while with my partner, how did he know?'

Suddenly Jungkook stop tugging at the older hand. "Taetae! Taetae!" he rushed.

"What?"

"Ice cream?" Jungkook asked pointing at the ice cream truck not far from them, he is looking at Taehyung hopefully with his doe eyes.

‹He is gonna be the death of me› Taehyung thought.

Taehyung nod and Jungkook excitedly pull him. They order their ice cream and eat it happily.

It's not even half a day, Taehyung is already half dead- with Jungkook's cute attics- not sure if he can survive the rest of the day.

×××

QOTD,

Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 19.8K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...
193K 7.2K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
240K 10.6K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
28.6K 1.3K 12
A story with lots of triangles surrounding a clueless bunny..!! The story samples, "He is just clueless, Taehyung." "No one in this fucking world ca...