19. Surprises Is Waiting

3 years

5 month after their parents agony they're trying to looking for a job to support themselves after getting theirs degree. With no intention to continue it.

For now, they are chilling in their house- it's seem like their home now because Taehyung mostly spend his time there. While Jimin go to his boyfriends.

They're happy all this time. Even though there are small fight with each other. But like their brothers advice them, they communicate.

A misunderstanding can be solve by communicating. Even thought that's not really the reason they fight. The point is, they talk- talk with each other.

Clear their doubt, clear their insecurities, because they're still new. They can't expect everything to go their way.

But even after all this, Taehyung and Jungkook learn something. Learn something about themselves.

That-

They love their boyfriend. So much. It's almost like it's not real. But that's the truth. They didn't expect to love someone this much.

One more thing they notice is-

"I will always keep you safe"

"I'm safe with you"

Safe, that's what they feels when they're cuddling or hugging with each other. Even just by each other presence can make them feels safe.

The warmth of their bodies heat the others like a protection bubble.

Fairy tile.

Is what they called. Instead, this is real life, their life. Never thought this is exist, never thought this will happen. But life never tell you what is coming, the only things you could do is-

Hoping for the best, and change it to the best. There's two disappoint you will feels.

First, disappointed because you didn't do the best.

Second, disappointed because you've done your best.

So don't take the hoping part to seriously. You will get disappointed.

It's better surprised but not disappoint.

Not, disappointed but not surprised.

And it's surely surprise them.

_

"Guys!" Hoseok shouted from across the street with Jimin and Yoongi following behind him, smiling fondly.

Whipped.

They are still keep a touch even though they've rarely meet because of works. Now Hoseok asked them to meet. Surprisingly they all can meet.

Hoseok hugs the oldest and youngest couple. "Do you guys want to go to a party this weekend?"

"You know I'm not a party person" Jungkook said, shuffling closer to Taehyung. Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's thighs.

"I have something to do this weekend" Taehyung said mindlessly. Jimin give him a boring look.

"Whatever" he said turning to Jungkook with a pleading face. "Please kookie, my best ba-" he ignores Taehyung's glare and continue "-by brother"

"Yeah baby, I think you should go" Taehyung encourage.

Jungkook look at Taehyung suspiciously. Usually Taehyung will not agree because he want to spend time with him but now?

Taehyung gulp when he saw Jungkook frowning. He brought his hand on the middle of Jungkook's eyebrows and caress the frown.

"Don't give me that look munchkin. I know you didn't like to socialize but you need to relax a bit. You were stressing about the job"