โ๐™๐™–๐™ข โž LONG HIATUS

By RADIO-

๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™“ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ -------------------------------------------- โžผ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๏ฟฝ... More

-00.
-01.
-02.
-03.
-04.
-05.
-06.
-07.
-08.
-09.
-10.
-11.
-12.
-13.
-14.
-15.
-16.
-17.
-18.
-19.
-20.
-21.
-22.
-23.
-24.
-25.
-26.
-27.
-28.
-29.
-30.
-31.
-32.
-33.
-34.
-35.
-36.
-37.
-38.
-39.
-40.
-41.
-42.
-44.
-45.
-46.
-47.
-48.
-49.
-50.
-51.
-52.
-53.
-54.
-55.
-56.
-57.
-58.
-59.
-60.
-61.
-62.
-63.
-64.
-65.
-66.
-67.
-68.
-69.
-69.5.
-70.
-71.
-71.5.
A/N :]
-72.
-73.
-74.
-75.
-76.

-43.

3.7K 238 204
By RADIO-

'Embrace your inner spirit animal.'

Denki's voice lingered in the back of your head like an ongoing alarm clock as you stared down at yourself in the mirror.

'If I need to channel my inner spirit animal, I must be the Ram. Be one with the Ram.'

You shifted your pupils so they looked horizontal, more ram-like. You straightened your posture as you continued to chant in your head.

'Be one with the Ram be one with the Ram be one with the Ram be one with the Ram be one with the Ram.'

Taking a deep breath, you stared at your horns in the mirror with a smile before heading out your door.

You walked down the halls of the dorms, it was quiet and peaceful, but you can hear the loud voices coming from your classmates in the kitchen.

Before entering the kitchen, a certain portable charger bumped into you.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)! What's up with your-" you didn't give the lighting-bolt a chance to finish his speech as you rammed into him, causing the poor boy to fall onto his ass.

He winced in pain as he rubbed his bum. "Ow! What the fuck?!"

"You told me to channel my inner spirit animal, so that's exactly what I did. I am now one with the Ram."

Denki sweat dropped.

You left the man to his thoughts as you walked past him and into the kitchen, your fellow classmates greeting you.

You took a seat next to Izuku as Momo placed a plate of scrambled eggs in front of you. "Um..(Y/N)? Why are your eyes like that?"

You looked at Izuku, your horizontal irises staring into his green-normal ones. It made him feel uneasy.

"Baa."

"Huh-"

You head-butted the greenettes chest, causing him to fall off his seat and landing face first onto the ground.

Bakugo couldn't help but burst out in laugher as he patted your back. "Man, who knew you had it in you!"

You slowly turned towards the blonde.

"Baa."

Ramming into his chest, you sent the blonde a few feet away from you, making him crash to the ground with a loud 'thud'.

You then turned towards Momo. "Momo, I require the artificial green, thin, substance from the outside world immediately."

The Ravenette sweatdropped. "What?"

"I want grass."

Oh god, what have you done Denki.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Aizawa sighed as he stared at the hybrid Ram student who causally shoved a handful of grass in their mouth. "Alright class, today we're going on a field trip."

The class bursted out in cheers and yells, but immediately shut up once they noticed their teacher's glare.

"As I was saying, you will be going to the zoo today-"

Tsu raised her hand. "Mr.Aizawa, why are we going to the zoo? Isn't that a bit...random?"

"Don't ask me, Nezu was the one who suggested it. Besides, I guess it could be somewhat education for heros in training. When you get there, I want everyone to be on their best behavior." Many students nodded as Aizawa opened the door.

"You don't have to wear your hero costumes, just meet me at the bus outside in ten." Aizawa leaves the room, leaving the class to immediately dissolve into chatter as they followed their teacher to the bus.

"It is really random to go to a zoo at times like this, don't you think Tenya?" Ochaco asked the boy.

"It is, but Mr.Aizawa is right, it can be Something education that we can learn from." Iida stated as he waved his arms around.

Kirishima snickered. "I bet Bakugo will try and square up with the kangaroo's." The mention of the said blonde caused him to snap his head towards the red-head.

"Your saying that as if you won't do the same." Kirishima didn't respond as he slowly looked away.

Mina turned to Koda excitedly. "What do you think, Koda! Are you excited! I sure am!!" The Rock smiled as he simply nodded. On the outside, he looked calm as ever. But on the inside he was having a field day.

Todoroki went up to Izuku as he whispered in his ear. "Why is (N/N) eating grass?" Izuku took a minute to process that question as he looked over and saw you were indeed eating grass.

Izuku blinked. "Just don't question it. I think it's better if we don't know." Todoroki looked at the male in confusion before nodding slowly.

The students arrived at the bus in less than five minutes, once they arrived, Iida did his usual persona of being class rep.

"Alright everyone! Make sure to enter the bus in a single filed line in number order!" The blue-haired male blew a whistle causing you to flinch and sneer at him in annoyance.

Denki could only watch in fear as you rammed straight into Iida.

The yellow-haired male entered the bus, he felt a shiver travel down his spine as he felt your eyes glaring into the back of his dead.

You plopped yourself next to your favorite explosion boy who seem to glare at your presence.

He scoffed. "You know, you could've sat anywhere on this damn bus but you chose to sit next to me?" He only watched you blink at him silent before gently head butting hit chest.

Now, Bakugo wasn't dumb. He knew that dunceface said something to you to make you act more animal like. Let's say...he probably predicted that this might've happened.

So he did his research.

Yes that's right. Bakugo Katsuki actual researched on you, more specifically your hybrid species.

From what he found out online, Rams, or also know sheep, like to show affection by head butting each other. (I don't know if this is true or not but just roll with it)

That's right. Affection.

The word echoed in Bakugo's head, causing him to think long and hard before his face turned into a deep shade of red.

You noticed the change in dilemma in your blonde friend which caused you to quirk a brow at him.

Bakugo noticed your innocent gaze, causing him to heat up more as he scoffed and gently placed a hand on your head, giving you head pats.

You leaned into his touch as you eyes slowly closed. Is this what heaven felt like?

While you were enjoying your constant head pats, Bakugo was practically a tomato.

He didn't know how to react to this, his muscles were stiff as he felt your hair run through his fingers, his crimson eyes travelled to your horns.

So beautiful.

Bakugo though everything about you was beautiful. Your hair, your eyes, face, hair, ears, tail, horns, and even your body. He though you were an Angel from above- wait.

Wait wait wait wait.

The blonde immediately snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Aizawa's loud voice. "Alright, we're here! Make sure to not cause any ruckus."

Bakugo cursed his teacher for interrupting his time with you, he almost whined as he saw you getting up and leaving.

You however, we're completely oblivious to his previous actions. All that went through your head was grass.

'Be one with the Ram. Be one with the Ram. Be one with the Ram. Be one with the Ram. Be one with the Ram. Be one-'

"So where are you heading off to see first, (Y/N)?" Ochaco asked as she walked besides you. Todoroki and Izuku following shortly.

Your horizontal irises scanned the zoo exhibit. Many animals were heard from different directions, monkeys, lions, cows, horses, llamas, birds, sheeps-

Wait.

Sheep?

"My people." You immediately followed the sound of the sheep, leaving a confused Ochaco, Izuku, and Todoroki watching you leave.

The brunette turned to her friends. "Should...should we follow her?"

Izuku and Todoroki could only stare at each other before nodding and following your figure-

You weren't there.

Shit.

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Aizawa was going to commit toaster bath.

He wasn't having it. Not even ten minutes after he let his students go they were already causing chaos.

Iida, his star student, managed to get into the cheetah exhibit and race them like it was a fucking marathon. He won.

Ojiro also managed to get into the monkey exhibit and swung from tree to tree as he stole some of the bananas, causing the monkeys to go into a raging fit.

Kaminari was trying to ride one of the zebras. A fucking zebra.

And his point was proven, Bakugo is trying to square up with the kangaroos.

Tsu was somewhere by the frog exhibit, trying to talk to them as if they could understand her.

Tokoyami managed to get into one of the bird cages and he is currently using dark shadow to try and understand what the birds are saying.

And Kirishima...

He was starting a riot to release the sharks from the tanks.

Yeah.

Aizawa really wasn't having it today. He still didn't understand why Nezu though this would actually be a good idea to come here.

"Fucking sadistic mouse." The tired-man mumbled as he tried to ignore the chaos happening behind him.

"Mr. Aizawa!" The man's eye twitched as he slowly turned around to see three of his students running towards him.

"What." The students flinched but immediately regained their composure as they started to panic.

"W-we don't know where (Y/N) is! We tried to look for her but we can't find her!" Izuku began panicking slightly as Ochaco tried to calm him down. Todoroki keeping an eye out for the familiar Ram.

Aizawa sighed loudly as he dragged a hand down his face. "I might have an idea on where she might be." He gestured the panicking students to follow him.

As the three friends followed behind their teacher, they only now seemed to notice the chaos happening around them.

Todoroki tried to stifle his laugher. "Is Bakugo...trying to fight a Kangaroo?"

Izuku and Ochaco looked at where the dual male was looking at, and indeed he was trying to fight a Kangaroo.

But he was somehow losing.

The three friends could only watch in amusement as the raging blonde got violently kicked by the animal, getting plummeted to the wall. Izuku and Ochaco tried to conceal their laugher while Todoroki managed to snap a picture of the scene.

Y'know, for blackmail.

"What the fuck is she doing..." the three students turned there gazed towards their exhausted teachers who seemed to have a shocked face.

The three friends immediately turned their gazes to where their teacher was looking at.

They did find you.

Yeah, they found you in the fucking sheep exhibit.

You somehow managed to get past the fence where all the sheep and rams where, and they didn't even want to know where the goats came from.

But that wasn't even the worst part.

You sat crisscrossed applesauce on top of the grass, some of the sheep, goats, and rams surrounded you while others sat down.

"So is it true that male goats pee on their heads to make themselves smell more attractive?" You watched some of the goats heads nod.

You gasped. "No. Way."

"What the hell are you doing, (L/N)" you turned around to spot Aizawa with three of your classmates.

"Um...talking with my fellow species? What else?" A sheep with large horns head butted your back silently causing you to rub their head.

Todoroki blinked a few times as Izuku tried to process the sight. "Your...talking to them?"

"Your asking that as if it was a complete surprise. Of course I am jackass."

Ochaco stammered. "H-how?"

Aizawa wanted to laugh at that question.

"What do you mean how? I just can. Besides, I can already understand them without using my 'quirk'." This caused Izuku to perk up.

"Wait, you can actually understand them without using your 'quirk'?! How?!" The greenette suddenly pulled out his notebook, causing his two friends to sweat drop.

You simply pointed to the horns curling besides your head, causing the boy to let out a small 'oh'. "Get your brain checked."

Aizawa sighed once again. "(L/N), get out of there- What the fuck are you doing?!"

In the end, Aizawa and your classmates managed to get kicked out- no. Banned from the zoo. He knew this would be a bad idea and he still went along with it.

As they got kicked out, Aizawa had to call Midnight and Present Mic to pick them up.

And while Aizawa was waiting for the rest of the teachers to show up, he had to break up a fight that you caused.

Who were you fighting?

A Ram. A fucking Ram.

Somehow, the Ram felt threatened by your presence, causing it to head butt into you harshly. And then you did the same thing back.

In the end, you won the fight.

Aizawa learned one thing today, and that was never take his students on 'normal' field trips.

And Denki...

He was a changed man that day. He knew to never bring the topic of  'channeling you inner spirit animal' ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 8K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...
2.3K 37 16
Heya, how you going? This is just something of a simple story, no extravagant fight scenes or anything like that, just...a Simple Story. ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜...๏ฟฝ...
5.9K 109 24
Completed and discontinued due to wanting to grow it to something better AKA the writing is cringy as shit- L/N Y/N has a quirk that makes people thi...
77 8 4
Y/n ,the number 2 hero, is sent on a mission to help the class 2-A stay out of trouble after a troublesome first year at UA . While she is there she...