Innocent ✔️

By unwrittem

"I am one of them, baby and I will protect you with my life!" Was the sentence that made me fall down my knee... More

Author note
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Tweenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Author note
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty Five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Last author note

Nineteen

147 5 0
By unwrittem

"Sir, supper is ready." I said.

After so many begs to not go, after so many minutes telling her that Mister Mickelson doesn't like me and after me pushing myself to do it, Miss Robertson forced me to go tell him that supper is ready. I know this isn't really a big deal but what is gonna come next is what I was scared of.

Miss Robertson told me that Jackson is suppose to supper with them today as eat with them for the first time in three days but let's be honest, everyday I'd go to his room and share my breakfast, lunch and supper with him. It was awkward at times but we got used to it and started to talk, laugh together.

"Alright. Can you do me a favor, Miss McLeod?" He said and continued before I could even realize what he asked me. "Go get Jackson from upstairs."

I nodded even if he wasn't looking at me and my feet lead my body up the stairs and to the last room where Jackson was locked. The key was held on the inside of the lock of the door so I easily turned the key to open the door.

His eyes quickly flew to the door, wondering who was it and when he saw me he smiled. "Missed me?" He said, knowing it will get to me and makes me blush which I did and trust me, I hated it. He has this control over me and I don't know why nor how to stop it.

"Mister Mickelson asked me to get you for supper." I said, ignoring what he said.

"I just had supper!" He said out loud made my hands fly to my mouth and my eyes widen and I hushed him with that annoying sound that comes from between your teeth when you form your lips to an O figure.

He laughed at my reaction and jumped on his feet, walking closer to me, making me feel my knees go weak. He was so close to me to make my breath be harder to take but my eyes didn't leave his. His hands turned around my waist and pulled me closer which got me to gasp and it somehow caused him to smirk and I bet he knew what he was doing.

"You still get nervous around me, love." He said before leaning closer and continued "because every time you are around me, you still bite your lip." Then walked passed me out the door.

Cursing my body that accept such an effect from him to get me that much, it took me almost a minute to realize I should follow him down the hallway.

I walked straight to the kitchen, ignoring their talking that made me so curious to stand there and listen but I know I couldn't.

With the corner of my eyes while I was walking pass the table where they all sat, I saw Jonathan and the fact that Jackson will be sitting at the same table somehow caused my fear to grow for no reason.

"Hey," someone caused me to jump in place and cover my mouth to block the scream that wanted to break free. I didn't have to look behind me to know who was it but I knew it was hard for me to actually turn around and face her when she just caught me eavesdropping on them.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"Worried about what will happen to him?" She smirked.

Why does she always have to bring him in everything and every action I actually do? I wasn't eavesdropping because I wanted to make sure he was fine or not, I just was curious of why they told me to call him to supper with them. Like Miss Roberson said, they must need to tell him something important or give him a long speech about how he shouldn't get drunk and party very again so I just wanted to know. Indeed if my brain stopped telling me that I worry about him much, I will actually stop worrying about him.

"No, Miss Robertson. I was just making sure they needed nothing." That was the stupidest argument ever.

"Sure." She smirked before leaving me be and disappeared behind the kitchen walls.

I got back my attention to what they were saying but it seemed like I missed an important part which caused Jackson's rage to blow which was really showed in his eyes.

"Father. I've been stuck here with you my whole life. I obeyed you. I was always here when you needed me but he wasn't. He left and promised we won't see his face again which we just did. He left the house and didn't come back until he finished everything and came to take more then you tell me that he is gonna be the one replacing you?" Screamed Jackson.

"He is older than you, Jackson. He has more experiences than you and -" Mister Mickelson started but Jackson cut him off by yelling "and will be able to protect the whole city because he will know how to deal with problems but I am still too young for that. Guess what Father? That was what you told me before but actually that was the reason why you chose me! You are using the exactly same argument but instead you are picking him this time and this is just so blurry for me to see. When he was gone you loved me more than anyone but now that he is back, that your son is back, he takes the place where I always dreamed to own. You promised me!"

"I thought he wasn't coming back!" Said Mister Mickelson.

"So you fed me up lies because you thought he won't come back? So when he comes back you come and tell me it's a lie!" Jackson screamed.

"Back off brother, it's not your place anymore! It never was!" Jonathan stood up and tapped the table hard.

"You are right big brother, it's not my place anymore!" Then all I could see was his showdown leaving the dinning room and up the stairs from the heels of his boots that klicked all the way up the wood stairs.

What place they are fighting for? All I understand is that Mister Mickelson lied to Jackson for years that he'd give him that place because he thought Jonathan won't come back but when he did, he deserves to get his place back even if where he is right now will never be his place since he left it when he needed to be away from something.

Ugh this is confusing. I shook my head, trying to get ride of the thoughts of my curiosity, I slowly made my way out the kitchen to the stairs, tip toeing, hoping they won't see me.

"Father, don't tell me you are changing your mind because of him?" I caught Jonathan saying on my way up the stairs.

"Don't worry, son. I won't." Was the last thing I heard before making my way to the closed door of Jackson's room.

I didn't know what I was doing here or what I am going to do. I don't know anything about the fight, if you want to call this a fight, and only I realized what I was doing when my hand turned the knob of the door.

I was facing Jackson's back until he turned around to see who it was at the door.

"If anyone sent you here to get back down there, go back and tell them I don't want to see their faces." He yelled, taking me by surprise and caused me to silently gasp.

"No one sent me here." I truly said.

"Then why are you here?" He turned around making me face his back again.

"I came to check up on you." Without thinking, I said.

"Check up on me?" Sarcastically laughed at what I said, Jackson throw his head back before turning around to look at me as if I am one crazy girl that is running around the house. "So you think coming in my room, without even knocking, talk to me when no one asked you to is okay because you want to 'check up on me'?" He said.

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. It was wrong of me to come in the room when I knew he was in a bad mood to be mean enough to not want to talk to a maid in the house. It seems like he lost something so important to him and I'm just here like a pathetic human to check up on him!

"Get out." He coldly said when I didn't answer. His tone scared me but at the same time brought a sort of anger inside of me and caused my adrenaline to rush and make me act fast and say "why do you hate me?" Which I regret it when he turned around and our eyes got glued together.

"What?" Frowning, it was so clear that he wasn't in the mood to deal with my stupid comments as he'd say.

"Why do you always have to be mean to me when I've always been nothing but nice to you."

I hate how much I'm emotionally weak. Anything can cause my tears to be closer to the exit and I hate it. He seemed to realize it and his eyes soften under mine. I didn't know why he cared but he did, I could see it.

Or, you see that because you care about him, the back of my mind said and caused me to blink the tears away but when I shut my eyes, they managed to escape. I opened my eyes to see him on his feet and walking closer to me and as much as I wanted him to do so, I also wanted to vanish from this world to hide from him.

He stopped right in front of me and my eyes found its way on the ground, not waiting to look in his and show my tears. His hands cupped my cheeks and slowly made me look up at him when he said "look at me." And for once, my heart didn't really react as much as it usually does.

"I'm sorry, I'm probably overreacting." I said, ignoring the cracking of my voice and I hoped he ignored it too. His blue eyes never left mine and all I did was look back in his. It was the type of eyes that could make you feel drowning in an infinity ocean that no one could ever save you.

"No." Was the only thing he said. Caressing my cheek, his eyes flying between my own, searching for something that I didn't know.

I waited and waited for him to say something but no words seem to find their way out of his mouth. I blinked again wanting to look away from his lips.

"I have to leave." I finally said not seeing why exactly I should stay if he doesn't like my presence. He asked me to leave the room, I should and I don't see why not.

This thought broke my heart but I couldn't do much about it either. I looked on the floor, I stepped back, making his hands to drop to his sides, I turned around to leave and to be honest I was more broken when he didn't try to stop me.

Taking the knob in my hand, I was about to exit the room when I heard his voice calling out my name. I turned around to see what he wanted to say but his moves were fast enough for me to take in. He walked fast toward me and without another word, his lips were on mine.

His lips pressed firmly against mine making me stumble back a bit from the sudden movement and caused the cold metal around his bottom lip to break on my bottom lip.

I found myself kissing him back though with the same force he used while wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer, not really knowing what else I should do.

Groaning, he grabbed onto my waist letting his earlier anger control his tough moves, pulling me closer while digging his fingers into my sides, making me squeal in surprise.

He pulled away for a split second only to latch his lips against mine once more, dragging the tip of his tongue against my lower lip hard and rough, asking for entrance.

Opening my mouth, I slid my tongue against his as we both began to fight for complete dominance.

Sliding his hands around to my lower back, he moved them lower, grasping my butt into the palms of his hands before pulling me up causing my legs to wrap around him.

Pushing myself up against him, I deepened the kiss, my hands raking into the back of his head, pulling at his hair.

Groaning, he gave my butt a squeeze making me moan into his mouth before he began walking, pushing me up against the wall as he tore one of his hands from my rear end, before grabbing a hold of me once more and walking over his bed.

After a few seconds, he laid me down against the soft mattress moving himself on top of me.

Pulling away, he moved his head down while nuzzling in-between the crook of my neck and placing several kisses there, making me feel his nose and lip piercings against my hot skin, making me moan even louder then I have before.

Squeezing my legs against him, he bite down onto my neck causing me to arch my back in pleasure.

Moving onto the other side of my neck, he began sucking and biting on it causing my breathing to deepen. My lower area began to throb from all the sudden sexual tension making me moan in want.

I felt that strange need that I was holding something back that I needed to let it out. I needed to release myself. I was going to go insane if I didn't but I had no idea what was it nor how to let it go.

Pulling his head closer to my neck, I pushed my lower half against his signaling that I wanted attention. I wanted him to show me more.

Moving away from my neck, Jackson hovered over my face once more while licking his lips, taking his lip percing between his teeth, the chains around his neck pressing down against my chest.

Leaning down, he pressed his lips to mine, pushing himself against me as well, another moan coming from the both of us and caused me to shut my eyes not wanting to realize what was happening but more like never want the feeling to stop.

Grinding against him, I pulled on his hair once more as Jackson began moving in the same pace as me, his groin grinding against my area making me stutter in bliss. "Jackson..." I moaned once I pulled away from him.

"I know baby, I know..." He groaned, his heavy breathing clashing against the skin on my shoulder.

Moving faster against me, I felt myself building up, almost reaching my final point that I didn't know how to reach or what I should do to do so. With a few more strokes from him, I released myself within seconds as we moaned in unison.

"Guess what babe?" Jackson whispered sexily in my ear, his uneven breathing turning me on even more and almost stopped my thoughts that were trying to find their way to my head.

"What?" I whispered back.

"I just brought you to your first orgasm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 68 24
Nothing left my mouth as I stared at him in shock. He truly believed that I was part of this. The man, who I had lived with and served for months. Th...
22.9K 842 20
"Everything is an act. My bright smile, my happy face, my friendly attitude. I acted like I was fine when I was in that hell, and I'm doing the same...
14 4 10
I thought sleeping will make your work easier, and you i never said that my past was tragic "I said while pointing my finger towards him. He catched...
14.1K 1.2K 24
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...