𝙨π™ͺπ™£π™¨π™šπ™© π™‘π™€π™«π™šπ™§π™¨ | m...

By mxriariddle

𝘩𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘰𝘱𝘩π˜ͺ𝘭𝘦 (𝘯.) 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯/𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘭π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 ─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ─── "Your... More

author's note
chapter 1 ~ 'boobs and a bum'
chapter 2 ~ 'black hoodie boy'
chapter 3 ~ 'the cackling lady'
chapter 4 ~ 'saved by the devil'
chapter 5 ~ 'the fire in his eyes'
chapter 6 ~ 'lie after lie'
chapter 7 ~ 'in your dreams'
chapter 8 ~ 'the potion of love'
chapter 9 ~ 'riddle gone mad'
chapter 10 ~ 'toddy boy'
chapter 11 ~ 'bed and breakfast'
chapter 12 ~ 'a special celebration'
chapter 13 ~ 'tension in the air'
chapter 14 ~ 'one spoon for two'
chapter 15 ~ 'need to know'
chapter 16 ~ 'another riddle'
chapter 17 ~ 'speechless'
chapter 18 ~ 'reunion with the ferret'
chapter 19 ~ 'a plan of revenge'
chapter 20 ~ 'deal with the devil'
chapter 21 ~ 'powerpuff girls'
chapter 22 ~ 'a new friend'
chapter 23 ~ 'a horny kiss'
chapter 24 ~ 'love sprung from my only hate'
chapter 25 ~ 'long awaited'
chapter 26 ~ 'get off of me'
chapter 27 ~ 'mastering occlumency'
chapter 28 ~ 'how to kill the dark lord'
chapter 29 ~ 'silenced screams'
author's final note

chapter 30 ~ 'the final chapter'

24.7K 505 1.5K
By mxriariddle

I cry and scream as the figure takes back it's knife and pounds onto the door. I've fucking got to get out of this nightmare.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I scream to myself, closing my eyes and ears to block out the sound of the pounding.

I gasp when all of a sudden, everything goes silent. I open my eyes and look around, surprised by my sadness that it's not the Malfoy Manor dungeons I'm seeing but a moderately big, empty white room.

Nothing. Nobody. No sound. I stand up slowly, and wipe my tears from my cheeks and take a few deep breaths.

"I can get out of this." I mutter to myself.

I head to the corner of the room and start to feel around the walls for some kind of opening. What am I doing here?

I turn around and stumble back to see a creepy doll sitting in the opposite corner of the room. No. I can't do this anymore.

Please.

Someone help.

My back slides down the corner of the room as I crouch down and tuck my legs in, hugging them tight. I make sure not to take my eyes of the doll opposite me.

Suddenly, the doll falls over and a pool of blood starts leaking out of it. But it doesn't fucking stop, the pool of blood grows larger and larger, inching closer to me by the second.

I stand up immediately and start crying out for help. The contrast of the crimson red blood in the plain white room confuses and freaks me out so I start to shake in fear.

"PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP!" I shout out and close my eyes shut and then reopening them, hoping to wake up back in the dungeons where Bellatrix left me.

Anything is better than this mental torture. Anything.

"HELP! PLEASE, SOMEONE!" I can continue to scream and for the final time when I open my eyes I'm met with his face.

"Mattheo?" I tilt my head and reach my hand for his cheek as he crouches down beside me in the Malfoy dungeons.

"Yes princess, it me! It's Mattheo." He smiles, but weirdly, his smile just grows bigger and bigger... and bigger... and bigger.

I look at him confused and try to push myself away from him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream and he stands up, still with the psychotic grin across his face.

I look up at him and blink and notice something. Whenever I blink he switches from the silhouette I saw at the pool, then back to himself.

I blink a few times to see whether what I'm seeing is real or not and it it is... I blink a few times and realise he's approaching me now with that fucking bloody knife in his hands.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP" I close my eyes hard once again and clench my fists and reopen them to find Mattheo once again crouching beside me in the Malfoy dungeons.

"Mattheo?" I tilt my head and and reach my hand for his cheek. "Oh no, not again! PLEASE NOT AGAIN!" I scream and crawl away from him, my body aching more than ever before.

"What? Y/n! I found you! It's me, Mattheo!" He says, standing up and reaching towards me but I slide back in fear.

"No, I don't believe you! I'm still in that nightmare!"

"Nightmare? No y/n! I'm saving you!"

"You're not real. You're here to kill me! Whatever you got to do, do it! Kill me so I wake up!" I shout and stand up.

"I'm not killing you y/n." He says, his voice trembling slightly. "Please, I don't know what you've been through but I can help you!"

"You're the figure! Look I can prove it!" I say and start blinking to see the change from him to the figure but it doesn't work. "Why isn't it working? I-I saw it before."

"Y/n please, I've got you. You're safe now." He says softly and embraces me into his arms.

"Are you sure I'm still not dreaming?" I say quietly, barely making my words with how mentally exhausted I am.

"I'm sure."

***

Mattheo's POV

He's gone. My father is dead, we finally did it.

After that day we realised y/n went missing, we all knew my father had something to do with it so we proceeded on our mission to kill him and find y/n.

The golden trio had successfully found most of the horcruxes and killed them and so did me, Enzo, Theo and Brianna. We hadn't seen Draco in days so we were fearing he had told my father about our rebellion.

And we were right, he did. So there was a war at Hogwarts. Deadly it was. Many died heroes... including Theodore.

He fought strongly and persevered the whole time until he was murdered by Draco and his father. So I did what I had to do and killed the both of them.

Revenge and most importantly justice was achieved too when I killed Bellatrix, Jenna's killer but I was sad that y/n be there to do it herself.

Both Potter and myself managed to kill Voldemort, finding out along the way that Harry was one of the Horcruxes but he survived, surprisingly.

Oh, Professor Snape and Dumbledore died too.

After that, I tortured one of the death eaters to tell me where y/n was and so I found her laying unconscious on the floor of the Malfoy Manor dungeons.

Right now she's at the Weasley's recovering. I pace back and forth, running my hands through my hair waiting for the nurse to arrive.

"Don't worry brother, she'll be fine. You know how strong she is." Lorenzo reassures me.

"So, can you tell me what happened?" I ask hurriedly when the nurse arrives. "She was in those dungeons for days!"

"Bellatrix really tortured her but not just physically... it left her unconscious and put her into a trance of some sort, into some type of nightmare place." She explained.

"What so she was mentally tortured there? Wherever she was in he mind?"

"I'm afraid so. Whatever happened in those dreams really frightened her. More than the torture by Lestrange that she received. She'll be scarred. Only her family can help her recover mentally. Where are they?"

"We're her family." Brianna says, nodding to me and Enzo.

"That's right." I agree and sit back in the chair beside her, holding onto her soft hands as she sleeps.

I can't bare to look at her poor bruised face as it sends a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Don't worry. I've used the strongest healing potions and spells to make her better, but it'll take time." The nurse assures me and leaves the four of us.

"Please wake up y/n. I've missed you and I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner. I know you can't hear me right now but I've got to tell you. I'll never leave you again, I promise."

"It wasn't your fault." I hear her say and stand up from my seat to see her soft smile and her eyes open.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" I shout and give her a big hug.

"Not too tight you donkey." She laughs and I pull away and sit beside her on the bed.

"Y/N!" Brianna and Lorenzo scream.

"Hey guys." She says weakly and sends them a smile.

They both give her a tight hug.

"Me and Enzo will call the others." Limbrey smiles and leaves with Enzo, leaving me and y/n alone.

"You feeling better?"

"A lot better." She smiles but then her face saddens. "What happened to your face?" She says, pointing to the wounds on my skin.

"A lot happened." I sighed. "There was a war."

"A war?" She says, trying to sit up but I stop her.

"You need to lie down love."

"Ok, carry on."

"Voldemort is dead."

"SERIOUSLY!?" She shouts, trying to sit up once again but I push her back down.

"Lie down!"

"Jeez, ok so tell me! How?"

"Harry was the last horcrux."

"You're joking."

"I'm not. He was very brave about it and died willingly."

"HE'S DEAD!?"

"No he came back to life."

"As you do."

I laugh and continue telling what happened, dreading what I have to tell her next.

"Many people died y/n..." I hold onto her hand tighter. "Theodore was one of them."

She freezes and I look down, not wanting to see her saddened face.

"Who?" Is the only thing she says, her voice shaking.

"Draco and his father."

"Where are they?"

"I killed them. I killed them both."

"Good."

***

Y/n's POV

"Y/N! YOU'RE AWAKE!" I hear cheers and people rushing into the room.

I look up and see Brie and Enzo with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. We all hug and catch up on everything that has happened since I was gone. We also grieve about the losses too.

I heard Fred Weasley died so I share my condolences with Ron.

"All that is important now is that Voldemort is dead and the World of Magic is safe." Harry says and we all nod in agreement.

"Oh my god, y/n! Guess what?" Hermoine says all of a sudden.

"What!?" I ask eagerly.

"Pansy and Astoria saved my life at the war."

"YOU'RE LYING."

"NO I'M BEING SERIOUS."

"Wait so are you friends now?"

"Yeah I guess! They saved my life and of course I forgave them. They've changed since the war."

"We all have." Mattheo adds.

***

"MORNING SUNSHINE!" I exclaim as I jump on top of a sleepy Mattheo.

"Five more minutes!" He shouts underneath the covers so I rip them off and he rolls around on the bed before he falls onto the floor.

"HA!" I laugh and he groans.

"Why must you do this every morning?" He rolls his eyes and stands up.

"It's the only way you'll actually get your fat ass out of bed." I reply, following him to the bathroom of his dorm.

"The sex went on for hours last night y/n, I think I deserve a lie in."

"It wasn't even hours!"

"Felt like it."

"Fine we won't have sex."

"No. We're still having sex."

"Agreed." We start laughing and get get ready for another day at Hogwarts.

The past months since the war has just been about recovering from all the stupid trauma and grief that we've faced. It's been a long time but to be honest, it feels like it was yesterday.

"You ready?" Mattheo asks.

"Yep." I say and hold onto his hand as we head out of our dorm to find Enzo and Brianna sitting on their iconic couch in the Slytherin common room.

"Last day of school guys." Enzo cheers and I process the thought.

"Already?"

"It's gone by quick."

We head out of the common room as a group and walk past the memorial of all the deceased outside the Great Hall. I find Theodore Nott's name, as I always do each day, and blow him a kiss.

"Come on guys," Mattheo says, grabbing onto my hand. "Let's go."

"Go where?" I ask.

"Anywhere you like princess."

"We are not skipping the last day of school Riddle." Limbrey rolls her eyes.

"I agree with Brianna on this one." I say.

"Ugh, don't be such party poopers. Listen to my brother for once." Enzo follows Mattheo as they both walk backwards towards the exit, holding their hands out for the both of us.

"Fuck it." I say and run towards the two of them, with Brianna following on from behind.

We run past Filch and swing open the grand doors of the school and head outside.

"Port key?" I ask Mattheo.

"No need, I can apparate in school now."

"Ah yes, perks of your father being dead." Enzo laughs as we all hold onto Mattheo.

"Where we going love?" Mattheo asks with a smirk.

"I may have an idea." I grin.

"Let me guess." He rolls his eyes with a smile.

"Let's go watch the sunset."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 565 16
When the son of Voldemort himself gets pulled away from his daily life and into the wizarding school, better known as Hogwarts, he meets four boys wh...
427K 16K 176
Continuation of Group Chat So THERE IS STILL A HECK A LOT OF CURSING AND ADULT HUMOR
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.4K 328 34
"Mine Forever?" "Yours Forever." Story tropes : Strangers to Friends to Loversβ•‘ Forbidden Love β•‘ Love Triangle A Mattheo Riddle Fanfic...πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’š This...