Wicked | Kang Sae Byeok | Squ...

By liviowens

| "There ain't nothing in this world for free I know I can't slow down I can't hold back Though you know I wi... More

| Introduction |
| Chapter One |
| Chapter Two |
| Chapter Three |
| Chapter Four |
| Chapter Five |
| Chapter Six |
| Chapter Eight |
| Chapter Nine |
| Chapter Ten |
| Chapter Eleven |
| Chapter Twelve |
| Chapter Thirteen |
A/N

| Chapter Seven |

209 6 1
By liviowens

| Wicked |

| I've Got You |

Hana skillfully placed her feet on the wall for a quick step as she lifted herself into the vent.
"...What does she do for a living?" 212 asked.
"Start distracting." Sae Byeok smirked as she watched the girl disappear, like she always does.
"I'm gonna be in here all day! It hurts a lot! It's like I'm trying to push out a kid!"

Hana rolled her eyes as she heard the lady shouting but smiled at the amazing distraction.
She looked down and saw the red jumpsuit men pacing outside the bathroom door. She continued forward but came to a stop when she saw she could either left or right.

She didn't know which way to go but she smelt something sweet and familiar in the air and chose to follow that.

She came to another vent screen and looked down to see a bunch of those men in red in what looked to be a kitchen. She saw them pouring something white into a large pot and stirring it around.
'They're melting sugar.' She thought.
'Why would they be-' her thoughts were cut off by a squeak and the feeling of little feet running up her back.

She held her breathe as a rat popped up just beside her head. She threw her shoulder to the side and the rat hopped off. She knew she made a small noise but she was hoping it wasn't that noticeable and she started inching away from her window.

Once back at the vent to the bathroom, she saw Sae Byeok with a frantic look in her eyes. "Hurry!" She motioned for her to come down.

Hana let her feet and legs exit the vents first and panicked as her hands started slipping from sweating.
"Sae Byeok I'm gonna fall." She whisper shouted.
"I've got you." Sae replied as she placed her hands on Hana's waist and helped her down and screwed the vent shut just as the bathroom door opened.

"Aren't you supposed to check every stall for toilet paper?" The woman kept yelling.

Hana gasped as Sae Byeok pushed her against the stall, holding her waist and pressing her face into Hana's neck just as the stall door opened.

Both of the girl's looked to see the man in red. "Hey you pervert!" The woman started yelling at him and he closed the door.

Hana was still holding her breathe as she looked to Sae Byeok, who was only inches from her face and still had her hands on Hana's waist.
"I uh..." Hana muttered. "I definitely saw something."

Sae looked between the girl's eyes and nodded before slyly smirking and leaving the stall.

'Holy shit.' Hana thought.

|

"Come on tell me what you saw. I know you saw something, you were in there so long." 212 wouldn't leave Hana and Sae Byeok alone as they returned back to their room.

"I'll tell you in the morning." Hana simply said.
"The morning? Why-" Hana cut her off as 212 put her arm around her shoulder. "Why are you touching me?" Hana glared and 212 backed off.
"I said I'll tell you in the morning." Hana grabbed Sae's wrist and pulled her away. Unknown to the three women, 218 was wide awake and listening.

Sae Byeok wanted to ask but she knew Hana would tell her eventually and when she sat Sae down on her bunk, she knew it wouldn't wait till morning.
"They were melting sugar. A lot of it." Hana whispered.

"What? Sugar?" Sae asked confused.
Hana nodded. "Yes sugar. Do you think it's for the next game? Surely they're not going to be giving us dessert." Hana scoffed.

"I don't know." Sae yawned.
"Go to sleep. We'll figure out more tomorrow." Hana smiled softly and lightly shoved Sae's shoulder.

"You should get some rest too." Sae Byeok stood and went to her own bunk.

|

"Attention, it is breakfast time. All players, please form a line in the center of the room."
The lady's voice woke Hana up from her amazing sleep and she huffed as she stood up to stand in the breakfast line.

"So what did you see?" 212 appeared. When Hana didn't reply the huffed. "Come on! I risked my life to save yours yesterday. So tell me!" She insisted.

"Okay!" Hana gave her a look.
"They were melting something. Sugar, I think." Hana muttered as she grabbed the breakfast for two and made her way to Sae Byeok.

"Sugar? You saw them melting sugar?" She asked.
"That's what I said." Hana paid her barely any attention as she handed the milk and pastry to Sae Byeok, who seemed surprised but took the breakfast.

"You'd better not be lying to me." The woman pointed her finger in Hana's face.
Hana grabbed her finger and twisted it and she fell to her knees, dramatically crying out. "Okay, okay!"

Hana let go and the woman gave her a look as she stood. "Maybe I'm just craving something sweet." She walked away, holding her finger.

"Did you have to do that?" Sae Byeok asked.
"No. But it was funny wasn't it?" Hana smiled and sat beside Sae, who wore a small smile.

"You should eat." Hana noticed she was only looking at the pastry, not actually making any indication she was going to eat it.
"You can have it." Sae Byeok shook her head.

Hana sighed as a familiar tune started playing and she took a sip of the milk. "I'm not hungry either."

The Blue Danube really knew how to strike a chord in her.
"Attention. The second game will begin shortly. Please follow the staff's instructions and make your way towards the game hall."

"Let's get this party started." Hana rolled her eyes as her and Sae started making their way up the colorful stairs.

"You saw something, right?" A man's voice frightened Hana and she roughly pinned him to the wall by her forearm.
"Hana." Sae Byeok grabbed her arm and gave her a look, as if she was getting onto her.

"Don't sneak up on me." Hana glared at the man and let him go and continued to walk.
"My apologies. I didn't mean to frighten you it's just that I overheard your conversation last night. So tell me, what did you see?" He asked. Hana didn't like the way he was looking at her. Like he knew something she didn't.

"Why? So you can keep the information to yourself?" Hana asked.
The man was surprised by this but pretended he wasn't.
"You're a defector right?" He asked Sae. "All the games they made us play in here are games I have known." He explained. "They're all games I played as a young boy. The next game will be too, I'm willing to bet. You tell me what you saw, and I may know what it is."

Hana sighed as she looked at Sae Byeok, who only shrugged. "I saw them melting sugar." Hana admits.

218 said nothing. He appeared to be in thought at what the girl had said.
Hana chuckled and grabbed Sae Byeok's wrist to pull her away from that idiot and into a room that looked like a large playground.
"There's something off about him. What the hell?" Hana mumbled to herself as she looked around.

"Attention players, the game will begin shortly. Before the game begins, players please choose one of the four shapes on the wall. Once you've chosen your shape, please stand in front of it."

"Which shape?" Sae Byeok asked.
"Wait for 218 to choose. He obviously knows the game." Hana told her.

Soon, he finally started to move from his position and Hana thought he'd be making his way to a shape but he actually made his way to her.
"Triangle." He gave her a soft smile then he went and stood in the line.

Hana looked at Sae Byeok who, as usual, just shrugged her shoulders. Hana chuckled and followed behind 218, with Sae behind her.

"The time to pick your shape is over. I will now explain the rules of the next game."
The shapes on the wall opened, revealing the men in red and a table with small circular tin cases.

"All players please take one case each from the table at the front of your line." Hana made her way to the front of the line and grabbed the case and waited on Sae Byeok to find somewhere to sit.

The two girls exchanged looks as they opened the cases and saw the game.
"The second game is sugar honeycomb."

"I used to play this all the time as a kid." Hana smiled but it slowly faded as she looked beside her, at Sae Byeok.
"I never won, though."

|

Should I keep going?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 579 17
โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜†, โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ โ €โ €โ €โ € โ € โ €โ €โ €โ € ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’Š๐’'๐’•...
8.8K 230 10
"You came back?" "I didn't come on my own. The money brought me here." Squid Game Started- 24/12/2021 Ended- 1/01/2022 Edited- 4/02/2022
74.8K 3.3K 22
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’†๏ผŽโž โ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–๏ผŒ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๏ผŸ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’”๏ผŒ๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”๏ผŽโž โ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’Š๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’“...