ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks:...

Primo_Astro_JR द्वारा

"She's seeing the past." ___ "It's like...everyone just have colors with them." She groaned and held her eyes... अधिक

TRAILER
CHAPTER 1: THE EXAM
CHAPTER 2: THE GIFTED
CHAPTER 3: JEANETTE, PART 1 - WEIRD ABILITIES
CHAPTER 4: JEANETTE, PART 2 - CURIOSITY
CHAPTER 6: JEANETTE, PART 4 - PSYCHOMETRY
CHAPTER 7: BRITTANY, PART 1 - SUNGLASSES

CHAPTER 5: JEANETTE, PART 3 - THE SEARCH CONTINUES

71 6 23
Primo_Astro_JR द्वारा

One more chapter before Jeanette arc ends! Have a great reading, my readers!

Simon, his friends, and his brothers went home with a lot of work. About brains and all of the things that seemed to root for powers like invisibility that's somehow connected to the brain.

In their room at dusk, Simon had his homework scattered across the table while Theodore's doing his. Alvin? Of course, gone. He won't do any homework.

He went through books and more books. Eventually, he decided to distinct three things that may be possible to explain Jeanette's sudden obtaining of weird things.

Simon read over and over again, his brain calculating the possibilities while Theodore stared at his brother.

"Simon? Simon? I need help. Simon?" Theodore said but Simon ignored him. Not purposely anyway. He stared at his unfinished essay on about brains and stuff. "I need more time to finish this homework."

Simon jumped up in surprise which ironically also made Theodore fall off his seat (which consists of books)

"I got it! I got it!" said Simon.

"Got what?" Theodore asked.

"I'll just test it. If this thing worked, then I'll know what's happening to Jeanette!"

"What's happening to Jeanette?" asked Theodore.

Simon looked at his brother and calmed himself. "Nothing, Theodore. Nothing."

Theodore blinked. "O-ok." He turned his head to his essay, feeling uneasy to ask Simon for help.

"I wish I have more time."
____________________________________________________________

Continuous barging on the door of the treehouse disturbed Eleanor from cooking while Brittany totally relaxed with cucumbers on her eyes.

"What does Alvin want this time?" Eleanor muttered and opened the door harshly.

"Alvin what do you- Simon?"

"Is Jeanette in there?" Simon asked, peeking on the treehouse.

"Great." Eleanor muttered sarcastically. "She's inside. Want me to call her?"

"Yes please."

Eleanor looked deadpan. She went up to the stairs and saw Jeanette doing her homework.

"Jean? Simon's at the door."

Jeanette looked up while Brittany stayed chill. She sent a confused look, got down from her bed then down the stairs then to the door.

"Simon?"

"Jeanette, come with me."

"Why?"

"I-it's about you."

"About me?"

"Yes. Now, will you come?"

"Ok...?" Jeanette breathed, confused. Simon literally dragged her out of the treehouse and into the backdoor of the Seville house then down to the basement.

Alvin, meanwhile, stared at an ecstatic Simon and puzzled Jeanette rush down the stairs.

"What's happening with Simon? Theodore?"

Theodore appeared from the kitchen. "O-oh. Simon's experimenting."

"Experimenting what?"

"I don't know. But he said it's about Jeanette."

A smirk appeared on Alvin's face. "What are you doing Theo?"

"Practicing for Cooking Clubs. Sir Ignatius said clubs will start on Monday. I want to cook better."

"Alright then go on. I'll just go somewhere."

"You're not going to try my muffins?" asked Theodore.

Alvin shakes his head and hopped from the couch. He went to Theodore and grabbed a muffin. He ate it whole.

"I-It's good." Alvin said with his mouth full and grabbed another muffin. "See you Theo!"

Theodore started to walk to Dave's office. "Ok."

When Theodore's gone, Alvin opened the door of the basement and sneaked in. Luckily for him, the conversation was loud enough for him to hear so he closed the door behind him.

"Simon? What's that?"

"This. I'm sure this is what's happening to you."

"Simon I already know what's happening to me." Jeanette said, confused.

"I mean, what it's called and what should we do about it, and we'll test it out."

Jeanette slightly raised an eyebrow.

"We could...give it a try on your other senses. See, for you to be able to activate your abilities, you need physical contact." Simon covered his nose with a mask and held up red earphones and smelly red socks. "These are Alvin's dirty socks. He hadn't wash them yet."

"I was about to!" Alvin whispered.

"Simon...don't you think what we know is..enough?" Jeanette asked as she covered her nose in disgust of Alvin's socks.

"Not exactly." Simon said through his mask. "I think if we can prove you can activate your abilities through your other senses, maybe we can research more and disprove that thing that doesn't exist."

Jeanette stood, far from the socks and walked near Simon. "Simon, I'm fine. I know what's happening to me, and thank you for that."

Alvin made weak vomiting noises.

Simon looked at the socks. "Just one try?"

Jeanette sighed. "Ok."

A few minutes later, Alvin is leaning at the door, his arms crossed and sitting on the floor. A few more hours later, he drooped his head, making him wake up from his nap and glance at Simon and Jeanette, who are still on the socks.

As the moon shined brighter, Alvin continued to sleep in the basement, until he is woken up with a light shake.

He fluttered his eyes open, only to be met with Simon's angry glare and Jeanette's innocent look.

"What. Are you doing?" Simon's voice sound deadpan.

"I don't know. Sleeping?" Alvin muttered.

Simon rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean, Alvin."

Alvin got up, rubbing his eyes. "I don't."

Jeanette, looking embarrassed at the heating argument, tried the best she could to calm them down.

She failed, to say the least.

"Alvin, I told you to not eavesdrop on me and Jeanette."

"I'm not eavesdropping!" Alvin crossed his arms. "I'm getting something."

"And what would that be?"

Alvin looked behind Simon, trying to find a way to excuse. "My clothes!"

Simon looked more deadpan than ever. "You don't wash your dirty clothes, Alvin. Let alone socks."

Alvin looked at Jeanette, who looked back at him blankly, and he looked at Simon.

"I wasn't eavesdropping!"

"Alvin-"

"Simon, I wasn't eavesdropping."

Simon's glare hardened.

"Fine then!" Alvin squeezed through Simon and Jeanette and went down the stairs.

Jeanette and Simon looked at each other with worry.

"I have a feeling he knows." said Simon to Jeanette, low enough so Alvin won't hear.

"I do too." Jeanette's eyes widened. "What if he use it for blackmailing?"

Simon shakes his head. "That would never happen. Alvin wouldn't do that- if he has other plans."

The worry didn't fade from their faces, and Alvin grinned mischievously, brought out his phone and stopped recording.

He laughed evily.
____________________________________________________________

Simon had never felt more exhausted in his life.

With more than seven books or so scattered on the table, in the middle of the night, his eyes scanned every word very fast. He sighed and scribbled on his clipboard, and he start reading some more.

While he thought he's the only one awake, with the lampshade only one to provide him light, he was wrong.

"Simon?"

Simon drifted off and slammed his head to the table. "Huh?" Simon's head snapped up and he pushed his glasses back to his nose. He turned to the bed bunks. Another lamp has been opened, revealing an awake Theodore while hugging his teddy.

"Why are you still awake, Theo?" asked Simon.

Theodore jumped from his bunk and walked to Simon. "I can't sleep."

"Did you have a nightmare?"

Theodore shakes his head. "No. I just can't sleep. What are you doing?"

"Oh. Just research about something."

"What's that about?" Theodore sat on the stack of larger books, those what they use as seats.

"Nervous System."

If Simon's brain and eyes weren't playing with him, he saw Theodore's fleeting suspicion.

"Oh. Ok." Theodore replied. Simon sighed in relief, his brain and eyes were playing with him indeed.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" Simon asked.

"I can't." Theodore said. "Can I help?"

"Sure." Simon sounded hesitant, but handed Theodore a book anyway. Anything to make his brown-orb brother sleep.

He wasn't the only one feeling the same thing, though.
____________________________________________________________

Jeanette sighed tiredly.

"Seriously, Jean, what's up with you?" asked Eleanor for the hundredth time. She just won't shut up.

"What do you mean?" Jeanette asked for a hundredth time.

"Oh, don't play with me. You've been hanging out with Simon for five straight days, and you come back with tons of books."

"Yeah?" Jeanette made the only sound she could make. She's too tired to explain.

"Are you hiding something?"

Jeanette's head snapped up from the hundredth time. "What? No."

"How many times are you going to deny it, Jean?" Eleanor huffed and flinched uncomfortably on the couch. "You're hiding something, I saw you randomly touching things, wearing mine and Brittany's clothes, reading your old, broken and battered books then you always take lessons about...brains."

"When?"

"When you think I'm asleep, I'm actually awake." Eleanor's lips curled rightward and upward. "Tell me, what's up with you?"

"Nothing." Jeanette sighed.

"Are we really going to start this all over again?"

Jeanette sighed once again. "It's about...something weird with me."

Eleanor raised an eyebrow. "Jeanette, everyone might think you're a weirdo, but we love you for that."

"No, my hands are getting weirder."

Eleanor took a look in Jeanette's hands. "Nothing wrong."

"I mean...I've been summoning things, but Simon said I'm seeing the past."

Eleanor raised her other eyebrow. "What?"

"I could only do that when I touch the object, or when I make contact with it." Jeanette looked at the food Eleanor is holding.

"Like that apple!"

Eleanor looked down at her apple that's almost fully eaten.

"See? Like this." Jeanette held the apple and closed her eyes. When she opened them, the apple was once again full.

"It's...still not whole." Eleanor said. "Jeanette, are you sure you're not having hallucinations?" She touched Jeanette's forehead. "You're forehead is a bit hot."

"No, no. That's because I'm the only one who could see it." She set down the apple to the pink couch, and it's back to its almost fully eaten form. "The past, I mean."

"Ok?" Eleanor's fingers touched her temples, shutting her eyes. "I'm still processing it."

Jeanette nodded, then a few seconds later Eleanor opened her eyes.

"So what you're saying is that you first think you can summon objects, but really you're seeing the past through physical contact?"

Jeanette nodded.

Eleanor frowned. Her sister is weird enough, if she gets any weirder...well, bullies are always around.

"Simon believes it." Jeanette stated, which drove Eleanor insane.

Simon?! The scientific, sane boy who keeps things straight and believable? He believes what Jeanette is saying?

Simon is into science, while Jeanette is into sorcery at some point. This just drove Eleanor more insane.

Jeanette went back to reading the book, sighing heavier.

Eleanor, who went unnoticed Jeanette, climbed to the window and used the zip line to get to the room of the boys...but it's locked.

She crashed to the window of the boys and fell down from the window to the bushes.

Simon and Theodore heard the impact and went to the window, opened the door and looked down. Eleanor's still there but with her thumb raised.

"I'm ok!"

"Eleanor?"
____________________________________________________________

While Theodore keeps his head on books, Eleanor was looking annoyed at Simon.

"What did I do?" Simon asked. Mess with Eleanor, you're most definitely screwed.

"You believed Jeanette?"

"She told you?"

"Yes she did."

Theodore peeked from the book with his left eye.

"Why are you so convinced over her story?"

"Eleanor, she's your sister. She's not insane."

"I know that. What's happening with her Simon?"

Simon glanced at Alvin, who is miraculously sleeping (Simon do hope it's a miracle, not a nightmare) and Theodore who went back to reading.

"I'll tell you, but not here." Simon muttered.

"Scared your brothers might know?"

"Alvin is a tattle tale, Eleanor."

"And Theodore can't keep his mouth shut, can he?"

"He can't know."

Eleanor crossed her arms. "Alright, where?"

"Backyard, I'm afraid Alvin might eavesdrop again in the basement, if he's awake."

Eleanor snorted. "Classic Alvin."

Simon ignored Eleanor's comment and tapped Theodore on the shoulder.

"Hm?" Theodore looked up from the book.

"Theodore, could you continue reading for me? Eleanor and I are going somewhere."

Theodore frowned. "Where?"

"Just downstairs. Don't worry, Theo, we'll be back soon."

Eleanor walked to Theodore, holding him in the shoulders. "We'll be back soon, Theo. We promise." She said calmly.

Theodore looked up to Eleanor. "Promise?"

Eleanor nodded. "Promise."

Theodore smiled a bit. "Ok."

Both Simon and Eleanor left with a wave at Theodore who returned the gesture. Once the two clads shut the door behind them, Theodore narrowed his eyes at the door in suspicion and decided to walk out of the room.

Once he's out of the room, Alvin woke up.

As if he's sleeping all this time.

He tossed his blankets off him and smirked. Theodore will go after them. It's probably due to a feeling yet unknown to Theodore, but nevertheless he'll convince him to tell the middle brother what the two talked about.

He laid back to bed.

____________________________________________________________

They were out, just beside the pool.

Eleanor crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

Simon breathed heavily.

"You'll tell me, Simon."

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

"What's really happening to Jeanette?"

Simon rubbed the back of his neck.

"Simon-"

"Alright, I'll tell you." Simon said nervously. Eleanor huffed.

Silence filled between the two, except for Simon's stutters. It seems like he's keeping his own secret rather than Jeanette's.

"Simon, if you don't tell me, I'll just go home and make Jeanette do-"

"Alright, alright." Simon stuttered, interrupting Eleanor.

"Good. What is it?"

Simon sighed.
____________________________________________________________

A/N For me, this thing's getting more cringy every chapter.

Anyway, that's Chapter 5 for y'all!

This thing, I hadn't informed you, will drift away from the plot of the original Thai "The Gifted". Cause, like I said, I don't want conflicts to happen.

What's happening to Jeanette? What's it called? Was it a myth (as it's proven to not be real)? Or a legend? Believed by whom, though?

Was Theodore lying about the 'not having a nightmare yet still can't sleep'?

Was Eleanor feeling the same way, since she's awake at practically morning?

What's happening to Simon?

Alvin had grown more cunning, greedy and ambitious. What's happening?

Why is Brittany wearing sunglasses again?

Do you think Jeanette's "weird abilities" is a gift...or a curse?

Comment your thoughts in this sentence, let me see if you're wrong or right.

By the way, what fandom is your favourite? AATC (Alvin and the Chipmunks), ATLA or TLOK (Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra), Wizarding World/Potterheads (Harry Potter), Disney, or something else? Let me know!

And...one more question.

Who's the main antagonist? Take a guess!

BYE!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
87.3K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

546K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...