π’π°πžπžπ­ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞...

By sxckerlvt

She consumed me, her love was pure, it brought peace to my world which was burning in flames. He consumed me... More

*π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—*
*π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš› π™»πš’πšœπš*
𝙽 𝙴 πš† 𝙱 𝙴 𝙢 𝙸 𝙽 𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙢 πš‚
𝙰 𝚁 𝚁 𝙸 πš… 𝙰 𝙻
𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 πšƒ 𝚈
𝙷 𝙰 𝙽 𝙢 𝙾 πš… 𝙴 𝚁
𝙻 𝙸 𝙱 𝚁 𝙰 𝚁 𝚈
𝙰 πš‚ πšƒ 𝚁 𝙾 𝙽 𝙾 𝙼 𝚈
𝚁 𝙴 𝙢 πš„ 𝙻 πš„ πš‚
πš‚ 𝙴 𝙲 𝚁 𝙴 πšƒ πš‚
𝙹 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙾 πš„ πš‚
𝙿 𝚁 𝙴 𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 𝙰 πšƒ 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 πš† 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.πšƒ 𝟷
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 πš† 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.πšƒ 𝟸
𝙽 𝙸 𝙢 𝙷 πšƒ 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙴
𝙳 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺
𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 πšƒ 𝚈
πš€ πš„ 𝙸 𝙳 𝙳 𝙸 πšƒ 𝙲 𝙷
𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 𝙰 πš‚ πš„ 𝚁 𝙴
πšƒ 𝙰 πš‚ 𝙺
𝙼 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴
𝙸 𝙼 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙾 πš„ πš‚
𝙱 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙺
*π™½πšŽπš  π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ*
𝙼 𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 πš‚
𝚁 𝙴 πš„ 𝙽 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙲 𝙷 𝚁 𝙸 πš‚ πšƒ 𝙼 𝙰 πš‚
𝙱 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 πš‚ πš„ 𝚁 𝙴
πš… 𝙸 πš‚ 𝙸 πšƒ 𝙾 𝚁 πš‚
𝙳 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙼
πš‚ 𝙰 𝙡 𝙴
*π™½πšŽπš  π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ*
𝚁 𝙴 πšƒ πš„ 𝚁 𝙽
𝙳 𝙸 πš‚ πšƒ 𝚁 𝙰 𝙲 πšƒ 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 πšƒ 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 πš‚
πš† 𝙾 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 πš‚
𝙲 πš„ 𝚁 πš‚ 𝙴
𝙲 𝙾 𝙽 𝙡 𝙴 πš‚ πš‚
𝙿 𝙾 πšƒ πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁
πš‚ 𝙸 𝙲 𝙺 𝙽 𝙴 πš‚ πš‚
𝙱 𝙴 𝙢
𝙻 𝙾 𝚁 𝙴 𝙽 πš‰ 𝙾
𝙻 𝙴 πšƒ πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁
𝙰 πšƒ πšƒ 𝙰 𝙲 𝙺
𝙷 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 πš‚ 𝙴 𝚁
𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 πšƒ 𝙷 𝙳 𝙰 𝚈
𝙷 𝙾 𝚁 𝙲 𝚁 πš„ πš‡
𝚁 𝙸 𝙽 𝙢
πš‚ 𝙰 𝙲 𝚁 𝙸 𝙡 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴
𝙴 𝙿 𝙸 𝙻 𝙾 πš„ 𝙢 𝙴
*π™½πšŽπš  π™±πš˜πš˜πš”*
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
𝙱 𝙾 𝙽 πš„ πš‚ 𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁

𝙳 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻

7.9K 131 37
By sxckerlvt

Aurora Rosier
________________________

It's been a few weeks since what happened in my dorm.He didn't say anything after my comment which probably means it was true.He was going to kill me.

I haven't spoke to Issac in a while and I need him, Willow has been occupied with Kai,Pansy has been occupied with Ruby and I just haven't seen the other girls.

I had been crying because I had another nightmare it was a repeat of the first one.It was 4:20am and I decided to go and see if Issac was awake.

I walked to his dorm and chapped on the door.5 or so minutes later he opened the door.

"Aurora what are you doing here" he asked in a raspy voice.

He must have noticed the tears on my cheeks as he pulled me into his embrace.I sobbed onto his chest it felt nice being comforted by my big brother.

"Come in and sit and we can talk if you want"he suggested.

"Okay" I responded quietly.Liam wasn't in I think he's been fucking Zara and not telling anyone cause I always see her sneaking around his dorm.

"Do you want to tell me what happened"he asked looking at me with a sympathetic look.

"Ehm first I'm sorry I overreacted with Astoria and it's no excuse to not talk to you for that long"

He wiped the tears away.

"No it's my fault I'm sorry, I wanted to get back at you for the party because I didn't want all those boys creeping on you with that costume but I got carried away and she kept coming back".

"It's okay, and you asked what's happening well I've been having these nightmares for weeks, maybe even months now.There usually different but it always ends up the same me being killed by Mattheo and all of yous watch"

"I would never let anyone kill you Aurora"he replied pulling me into a tight hug.

"I know, it feels like I'm drowning and I can't get out, I can't breathe, I can't even rest"I sighed.

I then fell asleep in my brothers embrace.

Mattheo Riddle
__________________________

It's been a while since my father asked me to kill her.I'm incapable of love but I still can't bring myself to do it.She's been different lately small bags under her eyes like she's not been sleeping properly.

She has distanced herself from everyone like she's preparing for the worst.

I myself haven't slept much either it's now 6:45am and I have only slept 3 hours but I have to get up to attend a meeting with my father.

I get changed into my black suit and head to the common room to find Draco.I walked out my dorm and started walking along the corridor, The door to Issac and Liams dorm opened and out walked Issac carrying a sleeping girl.

I didn't think much of it until I noticed it was Aurora.I wanted to know if he hurt her or what happened so I asked him.

"what are you doing?"

"Taking her back to her dorm, she came to me at around 4:30 this morning crying and she fell asleep in my dorm and it looks like she hasn't rested much so I didn't want to wake her up"

"Did she say why she was crying"I asked out of curiosity.

"Something about nightmares and being killed"he replied looking down at his sleeping sister.

She was still having these nightmares.That explains why she hasn't slept.A part of me felt bad for her but I knew I had to push her away so when I did kill her it wouldn't hurt.

I nodded giving him approval to keep walking and he did, he walked into her dorm and came back out a few minutes later ready to go meet my father.

We apparated to the Malfoy Mannor and walked into the dinning room.

"Ah my son come take a seat we have much to discuss"

I took my seat and so did the others, we sat in silence until he spoke.

"I have a proposal" he started I knew this couldn't be good but I did not interrupt.

"If the Rosier girl becomes one of us she will not be killed, unless she betrays me or fails my commands"he spoke looking at her brother.

He didn't say anything as he knew this was the better option so his sister wouldn't die.

"I will try my lord and if she refuses she will be killed"I respond not making eye contact with him.

"How is the cabinet going Draco"

"It's going well my lord I've almost finished, I think I should be finished it by the end of the week"he replied

My father started laughing maniacally.

"Excellent my boy soon Dumbledore will be dead and then we can kill Harry Potter and the wizarding world will be mine"he said causing everyone to clap.

We were dismissed and returned to hogwarts.Issac and I made our way to her dorm to propose the offer to her.

We knocked but no answer, we walked in and there she was wrapped in her sheets sleeping peacefully.We decided to wait for her to wake up as she hadn't slept much recently.

I grabbed a book from her desk and Issac fell asleep on the chair.

About 1hr and 30 mins later she started to shift and move in her bed.

She groaned and sat up rubbing her eyes.Issac woke up and waited for her to talk.She opened her eyes and looked straight at me.Her eyes widen and she then looked over to see Issac looking at her.

"What's going on?"she asked in a raspy voice.She was beautiful and hearing that voice could kill.

"We have a proposal from the dark lord"

Her eyes dropped to the floor and her breathing hitched.

She went to say something but words didn't come out.

"Either you get the mark or he will kill you"

Aurora Rosier
_____________________________

I woke up in my own room and saw Mattheo and Issac in my room.I knew this couldn't be good.

"What's going on?"I asked my voice a bit croaky.

"We have a proposal from the dark lord"

I dropped my gaze to the floor and my breathing hitched.

I went to say something but words didn't come out.

"Either you get the mark or he will kill you" Mattheo spoke with no emotion.

My heart started to beat rapidly and I felt a tear escape my eye.

I didn't know what to do or say I just stared at the floor.I heard shuffling about and then someone sat next to me and placed a hand on mine I looked up to see Issac looking at me.

"It will be okay"he said bringing me into a hug.

"I Don't want to be a death eater"I managed to choke out during my sobs.

"You don't have another choice"

I cried more and looked over to Mattheo who was now leaning against the wall.

"We need to go now"he replied walking over to my wardrobe and pulling out a black dress.

He walked over to me and handed me it "put this on"

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair and applied some light makeup.I put on the dress and some shoes to go with it I walked out into my room and put on my black coat since it was winter.

I put my wand in my pocket and looked at Mattheo.

"I'm ready"

He walked over to me and took my hand and apparated.
_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 4 19
They are on different sides of the world; him breaking, convinced that she is void of love, and her burning, loving and knowing she is wrong for it...
31.5K 612 27
"...Draco?" Her voice was like a bell, pleasant, but alarming- waking me up from my state of shock. My eyes fly open and my heart beats rapidly. Her...
16.3K 432 36
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 π“π–πŽ Mattheo x OC Dumbledore's dead. Mattheo and Draco have left with the death eaters. War is just around the corner. After discovering...
59.8K 1K 43
Bella Lenox is living on borrowed time thanks to a deadly curse. Her godfather Severus Snape encourages her to make the most of the time she as left...